NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Art" Of Posting

+3
eddie
Beekeeper
scrat
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The "Art" Of Posting Empty The "Art" Of Posting

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 am

From the first page of a certain poster's post history:

1) AS FAR as I'm concerned, those under-educated high school dropouts such as heavenly', smelly', Fuzzy', 'kevin, Drinky/Bloggs, and the not-missed Puerile and Allakakkakakkakkakkkak-ahh! ~ who have ably and repetitively demonstrated less-than-zero knowledge and understanding of anything science or technical-based ~ should not be allowed to post or comment on any of these medical, health, farming, technology or similar subjects.

2) BUT the biggest mysteries of all have to be smelly', Fuzzy and Stavros' (I wonder if he's been on here yet ?) ~ back in the FlopCave those three miserable trainee-trolls and their associates like to claim fantasy lives where they are 40-something "millionaire businessmen" with the requisite mansions, expensive cars and model families ~ but I still always keep on getting this recurring image of three underemployed 'perpetual Peter Pan pimply teenage mentality' high-school drop-out keyboard warriors, forever dreaming of hacking and trolling their way out of their welfare mum's basements !!!  Razz

3) DESPITE those three total ignoramuses heavenly father, smelly_bandit and Fuzzy Zacks continually proving to all and sundry just how stupid, ignorant and uneducated they are, they somehow seem to think that the ideals of democracy and equality, and the 'house rules' for fair debates, still somehow means that their brand of superstitions and lies and tomfoolery should somehow be considered on a level field against the education of several members on here who have studied sciences at University !

JUST how thick are those three morons, that not only do they have to keep on throwing their total lack of education in our faces, but they keep on insisting that their lies and C&P'd nonsense are somehow suitable material for honest debates..  And then they go on still to 'dismiss out of hand' all of the real world evidence stacking up against against them.

THREE little doofuses sitting in a row..

4) SUCH a hypothesis (NOT a theory, 'muffintop ~ there is a big difference ..) suggests to me that it was worded by a non-scientist who didn't actually have even a basic understanding of the principles of physiology, adaptation through natural selection, and survival of the fittest, that would be involved in such long-term population changes..

5) Gees, you're stoopid...

You just keep on making up your lies on the run, Mr. 'father

6) YOUR computers' "shift" and "caps lock" keys stopped working have they, heavenly one !

OR did they fall off one day ? Like your manhood..

7) AND you're a complete and utter fuckwit without a brain in your head, heavenly_retard...

AND only 5 or 6 of your equally brain-dead fellow Trolls will support your arrant nonsense on here ! Everyone else reading your crap-talk either supporting my position or staying on the sidelines..

YOU are nothing more than a slovenly O2 thief and a racist  pig .
SO OUR mutual dislike continues on ==>  nothing's changed there..

Now let's watch the usual gang attack against me from those Floppette cowards ?!?

8. ONLY to you, heavenly...

Once again showing up your complete ignorance of scientific teachings, principles and methodologies..
You dunce !  

9) THAT small minority of extremists who always squeal louder for the death sentence to be re-instated miss one salient point ~ besides unnecessarily creating martyrs, you cannot continue the deserved punishment on a dead person !

(I wonder how the smelly'/Fuzzy'/heavenly'/'kevin "no_brains trust" will now reply to this expected outcome ~ considering the perverted attempts by smelly' and heavenly' over recent days to paint the lefties on here as supporting Muslim criminals and terrorists ?)

10) Racist little Drinky_poo !

A leopard can change his location, but "never his spots"

11) WHEN you and your pushy little 'IAF' Goon Squad stop posting unwarranted and uninvited attacks on me and others; plus your generally stupid and pointless racist/bigoted/homophobic/libellous garbage..

THEN we who your associates keep on attacking (as Fuzzy did against me yesterday !; "kevin" on Monday; and Drinky as a "guest" on Sunday..), may indeed stop reacting against them in reply !

12) AND, OF COURSE....  

BACK at the Ranch, Herr Scheisemaster Fuzzy Zaks (all 160 cm and 45.4 kg. of him !) was still searching for that elusive evidence of some imagined long ago incident where he thinks that he "remembers" that he had somehow "wiped the floor with me" !?!

EVIDENCE that he can never find ~ as no such time has occurred out here in the real world, but only in FZ's wildest dreams

13) HEY THERE FreddyKrüger/Drinky/the 50kg cowardly lying maggot...

I heard that there's a lonely rock in the bottom corner of your wife's back garden that's desperately missing it's resident idiot..

14) THE senile old git 'heavenly father' obviously left his brain parked under his bed this morning...

15) THREE BRAIN FUCKED DOG TURDS IN BED TOGETHER...

WHAT an attractive picture that brings to mind..

OR NOT.

16) JUST how many times DO you have to keep on proving to the rest of the world just WHAT a total idiot you are, heavenly father ?

YOUR stupidity does seem to be never-ending

17) WELL ~ we do have half-a-dozen stirring troublemakers on here these days ~ BigAndy, heavenly father, smelly-bandit, 56kevins, fuzzy zacks; and even Drinky has been returning occasionally as a "guest" specifically to slag off Catman, sassy or me at various times...

WHERE those 'IAF' goons seem to have the common cause of creating as much disruption between them as possible..

18) THREE rounds of applause, people !!!

TRUST our resident philanthropist Big-hearted-Andy to find yet another means of combining his three top favourite welfare scapegoats - the sick, the "lame" and the "lazy" - into another of his kind-hearted headlines, for his latest thread..

I WONDER how long it will be before he slides down even further from his latest "lame" tag to "gimp" or "spaz" or some equally low filth for his future headings

19) AS YOU HAVE never "wiped the floor" with me in any discussions at any time, on any forums anywhere ~ I simply have no idea of just what you are talking about there, Fuzzy !!!

YOU are as delusional as you are ignorant and stupid..

So, remind me ~ when did you have this deranged dream in which you ever imagined that you somehow bested me, FuzzyBrains

20) Two of the forum's leading racist fuckwits in bed together today...

LIKE two peas in a pod..

21) FUCKWIT...

22) YOU'RE out of order again, JD ~ just look at your blatant headline here....

IT'S a few more times than just twice that you keep on starting up these anti-Catholic slurs of yours, you arse !!!

NO matter how you try and disguise and excuse your religious bigotry..

YOUR ignorance on these matters is palpable

23) FUZZY is a complete dill when it comes to the sciences, Ben...

I learnt that about him from a couple of forums ago, three or so years back..

24) NOW, that really is one totally idiotic and irrational statement there, 'Andy !!!

YOU continue to excel yourself this week..

Back to top Go down

The "Art" Of Posting Empty Re: The "Art" Of Posting

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:15 am

Most enthralling Andy! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:17 am

Joy Division wrote:Most enthralling Andy! Laughing 

I think it's pretty bad JD.

I just hope things like that are remembered - you know, when certain posters snap after weeks and weeks of abuse which goes unchecked.

Instead of banning them, police the board and it will be a pleasurable place for all, not just for some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

I just hope things like that are remembered - you know, when certain posters snap after weeks and weeks of abuse which goes unchecked.

Instead of banning them, police the board and it will be a pleasurable place for all, not just for some.

That's right Andy I agree...

Those who have trolled members and given them hardcore abuse should best be dealt with there and then,or the other alternative is to let those who have been abused hit back equally..

It has to be one or the other...I strongly believe that those being given the abuse should be allowed to hit back when the abuser starts things first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:25 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Those who have trolled members and given them hardcore abuse should best be dealt with there and then,or  the other alternative is to let those who have been abused hit back equally..

It has to be one or the other...I strongly believe that those being given the abuse should be allowed to hit back when the abuser starts things first.

Well, do you believe that the forum should suffer posters being abused and then letting them hitting back or should somebody nip things in the bud? I know which scenario I'd prefer.

I don't come on here to see bullying and abuse on a daily basis, I come on here for a natter and to let other people know of wrongdoings in our country - you know, to put the world to rights!

BTW - that's 3 days worth, I thought that was enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Those who have trolled members and given them hardcore abuse should best be dealt with there and then,or  the other alternative is to let those who have been abused hit back equally..

Dead right! Yet when I return this twat's abuse he whinges that I'm part of a "gang" that's bullying him. Poor little fuckwit dishes it out but doesn't like getting stung back.
 Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:51 am

I heard that there's a lonely rock in the bottom corner of your wife's back garden that's desperately missing it's resident idiot..

Definitely the winner
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:56 am

scrat wrote:I heard that there's a lonely rock in the bottom corner of your wife's back garden that's desperately missing it's resident idiot..

Definitely the winner

If that was the only one, it would be funny, no matter who it were about scrat.

One of those cutting comments per week would be funny.

One similar to that after every post is bloody awful and people shouldn't have to accept it every day.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:03 am

Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

THANK YOU for the unexpected Free Advertising today and this week, BigAndy...

IF anyone on here wants lessons in adding more eloquence, humour and intelligence into your posts ~ especially all you Righteous Whingers with your collective  deficits in those areas..

I WILL be more than happy to provide said lessons starting at $50/hour, plus airfares..

tongue

I’d love to have a battle of wits with you but I don’t like fighting an unarmed person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:04 am

Tess. wrote:

THANK YOU for the unexpected Free Advertising today and this week, BigAndy...

IF anyone on here wants lessons in adding more eloquence, humour and intelligence into your posts ~ especially all you Righteous Whingers with your collective  deficits in those areas..

I WILL be more than happy to provide said lessons starting at $50/hour, plus airfares..

tongue

I’d love to have a battle of wits with you but I don’t like fighting an unarmed person.

well said Tess... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:10 am

such eloquence.... not.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 am

the words I took out of my vocabulary at 12 years old... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
scrat wrote:I heard that there's a lonely rock in the bottom corner of your wife's back garden that's desperately missing it's resident idiot..

Definitely the winner

If that was the only one, it would be funny, no matter who it were about scrat.

One of those cutting comments per week would be funny.

One similar to that after every post is bloody awful and people shouldn't have to accept it every day.
Lighten up Andy chap, take the jackboots off, sit back and relax.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:15 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

totally agree Andy as it did on other forums go unchecked .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

well said Tess... Smile 
 lol! 

I SEE that they haven't put you back in your cage yet for the night, you slimy troll...

YOUR hours are surely numbered ~ so make the most of them..    ::slap:: 

and yet it is you that follows HF on every thread and posts ridiculous comments  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 lol! 

I SEE that they haven't put you back in your cage yet for the night, you slimy troll...

YOUR hours are surely numbered ~ so make the most of them..    ::slap:: 

and yet it is you that follows HF on every thread and posts ridiculous comments  Rolling Eyes 

Don't worry some special people like bee, who reminds me somewhat of crispy..lol, can only survive off others, parasites must have a host to latch on to... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:37 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Don't worry some special people like bee, who reminds me somewhat of crispy..lol, can only survive off others, parasites must have a host to latch on to... Smile 

can't make out what its on about most of the time to be honest  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

an empty vessel makes the most noise, crispy proves that... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

STOP talking shite,   Pollyanna...

Heavenly, Tess and L'ilAndy have been stalking me all week !

::smthg::

what were their comments , they probably only just posted on the threads you were on .Pollyanna ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Hahahahahahaha it does ramble on a bit.  :-:bravo:-: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:10 pm

What does Ben have moderators for?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:13 pm

eddie wrote:What does Ben have moderators for?

absolutely know idea, 3 admin i believe and i don't know how many mods and on average about ten posters at any one time.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 Rolling Eyes 

STOP talking shite,   Pollyanna...

Heavenly, Tess and L'ilAndy have been stalking me all week !

::smthg::

what were their comments , they probably only just posted on the threads you were on .Pollyanna ?
Not even that! Here's today's example of me stalking Beecreeper:

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2879-scientists-uncover-trigger-for-most-common-form-of-intellectual-disability-and-autism

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Tess. wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Not even that!  Here's today's example of me stalking Beecreeper:

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2879-scientists-uncover-trigger-for-most-common-form-of-intellectual-disability-and-autism

Yeah. You really "stalked" him good Tess  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:27 pm

WHILE it may very well appear at first glance that L'ilAndy, Tess_the_dog, heavenly wonders, and Pollyanna, are all somehow inexplicably upset, angered and quite miffed at my superior standards of posts on this forum...

THE TRUTH is simply that they're jealous that they didn't come up with those jokes and eloquent ripostes first !   tongue

Can I borrow your brain for half an hour, I’m building an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Tess. wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Not even that!  Here's today's example of me stalking Beecreeper:

exactly , nothing to add to the debate just a load of rubbish with insults included  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Tess. wrote:

WHILE it may very well appear at first glance that L'ilAndy, Tess_the_dog, heavenly wonders, and Pollyanna, are all somehow inexplicably upset, angered and quite miffed at my superior standards of posts on this forum...

THE TRUTH is simply that they're jealous that they didn't come up with those jokes and eloquent ripostes first !   tongue

Can I borrow your brain for half an hour, I’m building an idiot.

if there was a 'like' option I would have clicked it  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Another hate thread, andy? You are good at it.

Perhaps if you left it over there on Flap, it would liven that place up while definitely improving things over here.

BTW, andy. When have you ever offered anything rational? All I've seen are your hand-crafted racist threads. We're trying to improve the place, not level it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:Another hate thread, andy?  You are good at it.

Perhaps if you left it over there on Flap, it would liven that place up while definitely improving things over here.

BTW, andy.  When have you ever offered anything rational?  All I've seen are your hand-crafted racist threads.  We're  trying to improve the place, not level it.
Hmmm. So the one posting the details of the vile hatefilled abusive posts made by someone is the guilty party. I can see a pattern here - like paedo supporter Harman blaming the Daily Mail...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Don't read the Daily Mail, Tess.  I don't know what that is all about.

As to your question, I find hate threads about a particular person to be in poor taste and lacking in character.

It's not so much what words are said, but the situation thereby created.  Andy is our resident expert in 'situation communication' inventing, as he so frequently does, threads that create the opportunity to bring out the racists everywhere.  

What andy is saying, by this thread, is that he is unable to find the words to compete, so he is calling out a 'short-bus posse' to be his gang.  It's cowardly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 pm

I think Andy is pointing out that there's a poster going around abusing people is italics.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:37 pm

eddie wrote:I think Andy is pointing out that there's a poster going around abusing people is italics.

I don't think posting in italics is abusive.

In any case, my comment is that hate threads like this are what ruin good boards. It is distasteful and emblematic of poor character itself. I repeat...what andy is doing is mustering his own short-bus posse because he is frustrated he cannot compete. He sees an opportunity to form a gang. Gangs seem to give some a sense of power. It is apparently the only way that andy can respond.

What do you think is going on? Is there anything possibly productive that andy is doing? It's a hate thread, for christ sake! What possible good arises from such rubbish?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:I think Andy is pointing out that there's a poster going around abusing people is italics.

In any case, my comment is that hate threads like this are what ruin good boards.  It is distasteful and emblematic of poor character itself.  I repeat...what andy is doing is mustering his own short-bus posse because he is frustrated he cannot compete.  He sees an opportunity to form a gang.  Gangs seem to give some a sense of power.  It is apparently the only way that andy can respond.

What do you think is going on?  Is there anything possibly productive that andy is doing?  It's a hate thread, for christ sake!  What possible good arises from such rubbish?

I think you missed my sarcasm with the italics comment!

Anyhoo, I see it this way; someone has isolated another poster's last few comments and what we see is said poster being rather rude and nasty about others.

Different sides of the same coin. Perhaps we're both right?
What do you say?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 am

who is Pollyanna ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:52 pm

whatever Andy's on I'd like a pint because i'm concocting a letter to the taxman and I want him to know just how I feel about him and his demand for a grand in underpaid tax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Maine coon lover wrote: who is Pollyanna ?

His girlfriend

The "Art" Of Posting Doll10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Tess. wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote: who is Pollyanna ?

His girlfriend

The "Art" Of Posting Doll10

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

In any case, my comment is that hate threads like this are what ruin good boards.  It is distasteful and emblematic of poor character itself.  I repeat...what andy is doing is mustering his own short-bus posse because he is frustrated he cannot compete.  He sees an opportunity to form a gang.  Gangs seem to give some a sense of power.  It is apparently the only way that andy can respond.

What do you think is going on?  Is there anything possibly productive that andy is doing?  It's a hate thread, for christ sake!  What possible good arises from such rubbish?

I think you missed my sarcasm with the italics comment!

Anyhoo, I see it this way; someone has isolated another poster's last few comments and what we see is said poster being rather rude and nasty about others.

Different sides of the same coin. Perhaps we're both right?
What do you say?

Sorry I misinterpreted you.  I had my hackles up...this is a good board that Ben has provided.  I take offense at someone who selfishly takes it upon himself to dirty up the facilities.

What do I say?  I say don't perpetuate it.  These kinds of threads have a corrosive effect on good boards.  Ask yourself (anyone), what is andy's motive by creating this situation?  Is there anything he is giving?  Is there any conceivable altruism involved?  Is there anything informative?  Is there anything entertaining?  

It's pure malice and has no place here.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Ben knows why I did it.

Let's leave it at that Quill.

There is no malice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:08 pm

I think Andy was pointing out the silly antics of a poster that were seemingly going unchecked,rather than causing trouble for anyone...or trouble for the actual site...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next