NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Art" Of Posting

+3
eddie
Beekeeper
scrat
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The "Art" Of Posting - Page 2 Empty The "Art" Of Posting

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

From the first page of a certain poster's post history:

1) AS FAR as I'm concerned, those under-educated high school dropouts such as heavenly', smelly', Fuzzy', 'kevin, Drinky/Bloggs, and the not-missed Puerile and Allakakkakakkakkakkkak-ahh! ~ who have ably and repetitively demonstrated less-than-zero knowledge and understanding of anything science or technical-based ~ should not be allowed to post or comment on any of these medical, health, farming, technology or similar subjects.

2) BUT the biggest mysteries of all have to be smelly', Fuzzy and Stavros' (I wonder if he's been on here yet ?) ~ back in the FlopCave those three miserable trainee-trolls and their associates like to claim fantasy lives where they are 40-something "millionaire businessmen" with the requisite mansions, expensive cars and model families ~ but I still always keep on getting this recurring image of three underemployed 'perpetual Peter Pan pimply teenage mentality' high-school drop-out keyboard warriors, forever dreaming of hacking and trolling their way out of their welfare mum's basements !!!  Razz

3) DESPITE those three total ignoramuses heavenly father, smelly_bandit and Fuzzy Zacks continually proving to all and sundry just how stupid, ignorant and uneducated they are, they somehow seem to think that the ideals of democracy and equality, and the 'house rules' for fair debates, still somehow means that their brand of superstitions and lies and tomfoolery should somehow be considered on a level field against the education of several members on here who have studied sciences at University !

JUST how thick are those three morons, that not only do they have to keep on throwing their total lack of education in our faces, but they keep on insisting that their lies and C&P'd nonsense are somehow suitable material for honest debates..  And then they go on still to 'dismiss out of hand' all of the real world evidence stacking up against against them.

THREE little doofuses sitting in a row..

4) SUCH a hypothesis (NOT a theory, 'muffintop ~ there is a big difference ..) suggests to me that it was worded by a non-scientist who didn't actually have even a basic understanding of the principles of physiology, adaptation through natural selection, and survival of the fittest, that would be involved in such long-term population changes..

5) Gees, you're stoopid...

You just keep on making up your lies on the run, Mr. 'father

6) YOUR computers' "shift" and "caps lock" keys stopped working have they, heavenly one !

OR did they fall off one day ? Like your manhood..

7) AND you're a complete and utter fuckwit without a brain in your head, heavenly_retard...

AND only 5 or 6 of your equally brain-dead fellow Trolls will support your arrant nonsense on here ! Everyone else reading your crap-talk either supporting my position or staying on the sidelines..

YOU are nothing more than a slovenly O2 thief and a racist  pig .
SO OUR mutual dislike continues on ==>  nothing's changed there..

Now let's watch the usual gang attack against me from those Floppette cowards ?!?

8. ONLY to you, heavenly...

Once again showing up your complete ignorance of scientific teachings, principles and methodologies..
You dunce !  

9) THAT small minority of extremists who always squeal louder for the death sentence to be re-instated miss one salient point ~ besides unnecessarily creating martyrs, you cannot continue the deserved punishment on a dead person !

(I wonder how the smelly'/Fuzzy'/heavenly'/'kevin "no_brains trust" will now reply to this expected outcome ~ considering the perverted attempts by smelly' and heavenly' over recent days to paint the lefties on here as supporting Muslim criminals and terrorists ?)

10) Racist little Drinky_poo !

A leopard can change his location, but "never his spots"

11) WHEN you and your pushy little 'IAF' Goon Squad stop posting unwarranted and uninvited attacks on me and others; plus your generally stupid and pointless racist/bigoted/homophobic/libellous garbage..

THEN we who your associates keep on attacking (as Fuzzy did against me yesterday !; "kevin" on Monday; and Drinky as a "guest" on Sunday..), may indeed stop reacting against them in reply !

12) AND, OF COURSE....  

BACK at the Ranch, Herr Scheisemaster Fuzzy Zaks (all 160 cm and 45.4 kg. of him !) was still searching for that elusive evidence of some imagined long ago incident where he thinks that he "remembers" that he had somehow "wiped the floor with me" !?!

EVIDENCE that he can never find ~ as no such time has occurred out here in the real world, but only in FZ's wildest dreams

13) HEY THERE FreddyKrüger/Drinky/the 50kg cowardly lying maggot...

I heard that there's a lonely rock in the bottom corner of your wife's back garden that's desperately missing it's resident idiot..

14) THE senile old git 'heavenly father' obviously left his brain parked under his bed this morning...

15) THREE BRAIN FUCKED DOG TURDS IN BED TOGETHER...

WHAT an attractive picture that brings to mind..

OR NOT.

16) JUST how many times DO you have to keep on proving to the rest of the world just WHAT a total idiot you are, heavenly father ?

YOUR stupidity does seem to be never-ending

17) WELL ~ we do have half-a-dozen stirring troublemakers on here these days ~ BigAndy, heavenly father, smelly-bandit, 56kevins, fuzzy zacks; and even Drinky has been returning occasionally as a "guest" specifically to slag off Catman, sassy or me at various times...

WHERE those 'IAF' goons seem to have the common cause of creating as much disruption between them as possible..

18) THREE rounds of applause, people !!!

TRUST our resident philanthropist Big-hearted-Andy to find yet another means of combining his three top favourite welfare scapegoats - the sick, the "lame" and the "lazy" - into another of his kind-hearted headlines, for his latest thread..

I WONDER how long it will be before he slides down even further from his latest "lame" tag to "gimp" or "spaz" or some equally low filth for his future headings

19) AS YOU HAVE never "wiped the floor" with me in any discussions at any time, on any forums anywhere ~ I simply have no idea of just what you are talking about there, Fuzzy !!!

YOU are as delusional as you are ignorant and stupid..

So, remind me ~ when did you have this deranged dream in which you ever imagined that you somehow bested me, FuzzyBrains

20) Two of the forum's leading racist fuckwits in bed together today...

LIKE two peas in a pod..

21) FUCKWIT...

22) YOU'RE out of order again, JD ~ just look at your blatant headline here....

IT'S a few more times than just twice that you keep on starting up these anti-Catholic slurs of yours, you arse !!!

NO matter how you try and disguise and excuse your religious bigotry..

YOUR ignorance on these matters is palpable

23) FUZZY is a complete dill when it comes to the sciences, Ben...

I learnt that about him from a couple of forums ago, three or so years back..

24) NOW, that really is one totally idiotic and irrational statement there, 'Andy !!!

YOU continue to excel yourself this week..

Back to top Go down

The "Art" Of Posting - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Art" Of Posting

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:10 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Ben knows why I did it.

Let's leave it at that Quill.

There is no malice.

To respond would be gratuitous, andy.  I've called you out on your tactic of creating situations motivating others to vent in ugly ways.  Hopefully, this and other such threads will be locked down. The only ones this kind of thing benefits are those who enjoy the malice. Let's see how many you bring out.

Now lets deal with your racism.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Ben knows why I did it.

Let's leave it at that Quill.

There is no malice.

To respond would be gratuitous, andy.  I've called you out on your tactic of creating situations motivating others to vent in ugly ways.  Hopefully, this and other threads will be locked down.

you are quite wrong, it was obvious why the topic was created but you cannot see the post for the poster...that is quite clear... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:18 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

To respond would be gratuitous, andy.  I've called you out on your tactic of creating situations motivating others to vent in ugly ways.  Hopefully, this and other threads will be locked down.

you are quite wrong, it was obvious why the topic was created but you cannot see the post for the poster...that is quite clear... Smile 
Not quite. If it were Andy making all those abusive posts and Beekeeper or one of the chummies made this thread about the abuse, it'd still be Andy who'd get the blame. And lock the thread down?! Jesus, why? Welcome to 1984.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Tess. wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Not quite.  If it were Andy making all those abusive posts and Beekeeper or one of the chummies made this thread about the abuse, it'd still be Andy who'd get the blame.  And lock the thread down?!  Jesus, why?  Welcome to 1984.

it does seem some can do no wrong here while others can do no right... Smile 

i have asked Ben on a few occasions why he broke his own rules on abuse of posters but it seemed some just can... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:53 pm

See what you've started, andy? You have created a 'celebration' of malice...just the situation you wanted. Now you've got them going after Ben.

Going back to what I originally suggested, you should keep this kind of thing over on Flap. Leave this place alone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:See what you've started, andy?  You have created a 'celebration' of malice...just the situation you wanted.  Now you've got them going after Ben.

Going back to what I originally suggested, you should keep this kind of thing over on Flap.  Leave this place alone.
Oh LIGHTEN UP! Even Beekeeper's managed to make a joke of it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:25 pm

heavenly father wrote:I think Andy was pointing out the silly antics of a poster that were seemingly going unchecked,rather than causing trouble for anyone...or trouble for the actual site...

What HF said  lol! 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:I think Andy was pointing out the silly antics of a poster that were seemingly going unchecked,rather than causing trouble for anyone...or trouble for the actual site...

What HF said  lol! 

That's exactly what I was doing.

I don't care if Bee has attempted to joke about it and say he's just having a laugh and another "group" is bullying him - that's bollocks as everybody knows.

And I'm not trying to cause trouble as Quim has said - I reported this sh1t a few days ago to Ben and minutes later people fought back causing a mess - that's what I'm trying to help Ben avoid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:46 pm

I invite everybody to take a look at your posts and the post of the 4 nasty people.

Remember - they'll be able to see what everybody Is replying to Beekeeper.

Let's stick to the facts eh?

I've posted the facts - you've posted things like "hatemongering", "dog", "idiot" and "slag".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
See what you've started, andy?  You have created a 'celebration' of malice...just the situation you wanted.  Now you've got them going after Ben.

Going back to what I originally suggested, you should keep this kind of thing over on Flap.  Leave this place alone.

Arrow    Too true, Quill !!! 

I WOULD like to point out one clear and obvious fact at this point ~

ANDY'S Hatemongering Crew is primarily composed of our four central rabid and braindead cretin's:

That would be "cretins", mastermind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I invite everybody to take a look at your posts and the post of the 4 nasty people.

Remember - they'll be able to see what everybody Is replying to Beekeeper.

Let's stick to the facts eh?  

I've posted the facts - you've posted things like "hatemongering", "dog", "idiot" and "slag".

Andy, you can't disavow your own responsibility for this thread. You created the situation that invited it.

Now look what you've got.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Tess. wrote:
Original Quill wrote:See what you've started, andy?  You have created a 'celebration' of malice...just the situation you wanted.  Now you've got them going after Ben.

Oh LIGHTEN UP!  Even Beekeeper's managed to make a joke of it!!

Not before you show some responsibility, Tess.  I've seen too many of these things tear apart boards.

Is this the way you behave when you are in another's home?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tess. wrote:

Not before you show some responsibility, Tess.  I've seen too many of these things tear apart boards.

so you think posters should be allowed to just abuse other posters while making no attempt to debate.... Smile 

if that is the only way to keep boards open i think there is something up with you. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:20 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

so you think posters should be allowed to just abuse other posters while making no attempt to debate.... Smile 

if that is the only way to keep boards open i think there is something up with you. Smile 

That's not the point at all. People frequently ask me why I don't watch Fox News. There's no point in it. The whole fabric of the RW platform is lies. Lies...premise to conclusion. It gets tiresome and boring to listen to claims that have no foundation in fact, and follow the artificial machinations of analysis on which they dwell. It's the same with all of the RW.

I have repeatedly said to didge, if I ever met a RWer that posed a reasonable, interesting argument, I would love it. I would debate with him/her to the ends of the world. But Benghazi, the IRS affair, the Fast and Furious scandal? There's no there, there. It's all lies.

I understand Bee's frustration in trying to deal with you guys. Sometimes I wish he just left it alone...but goddam it's tiresome to just listen to it.

Fortunately, we have good, rational posters to concentrate on. So I mainly stay out of it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

That's not the point at all.  People frequently ask me why I don't watch Fox News.  There's no point in it.  The whole fabric of the RW platform is lies.  Lies...premise to conclusion.  It gets tiresome and boring to listen to claims that have no foundation in fact, and follow the artificial machinations of analysis on which they dwell.  It's the same with all of the RW.

I have repeatedly said to didge, if I ever met a RWer that posed a reasonable, interesting argument, I would love it.  I would debate with him/her to the ends of the world.  But Benghazi, the IRS affair, the Fast and Furious scandal?  There's no there, there.  It's all lies.

I understand Bee's frustration in trying to deal with you guys.  Sometimes I wish he just left it alone...but goddam it's tiresome to just listen to it.

Fortunately, we have good, rational posters to concentrate on.  So I mainly stay out of it.

looks like we shouldn't bore with the details you have made your mind up... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:47 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's not the point at all.  People frequently ask me why I don't watch Fox News.  There's no point in it.  The whole fabric of the RW platform is lies.  Lies...premise to conclusion.  It gets tiresome and boring to listen to claims that have no foundation in fact, and follow the artificial machinations of analysis on which they dwell.  It's the same with all of the RW.

I have repeatedly said to didge, if I ever met a RWer that posed a reasonable, interesting argument, I would love it.  I would debate with him/her to the ends of the world.  But Benghazi, the IRS affair, the Fast and Furious scandal?  There's no there, there.  It's all lies.

I understand Bee's frustration in trying to deal with you guys.  Sometimes I wish he just left it alone...but goddam it's tiresome to just listen to it.

Fortunately, we have good, rational posters to concentrate on.  So I mainly stay out of it.

looks like we shouldn't bore with the details you have made your mind up... Smile 

Fair point. You are half right. Suffice it to say that I think hate-threads are cheap and cowardly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Fair point.  You are half right.  Suffice it to say that I think hate-threads are cheap and cowardly.

but clearly not hate post or hate posters... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:35 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tess. wrote:

Oh...She (Tess the UKIP dog) has always been there in the background, stirring things up, pretending to be ever so polite, but a closer look at that UKIP dogs postings would prove, what that thing is all about.  No

She's crapping all over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:50 am

I have noticed that there are some men who were not brought up to be gentlemen.
Shame they are letting their Mother's down.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:58 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
See what you've started, andy?  You have created a 'celebration' of malice...just the situation you wanted.  Now you've got them going after Ben.

ANDY'S Hatemongering Crew is primarily composed of our four central rabid and braindead cretin's:
Heavenly 'shit for brains' Father;
Maine 'Pollyanna' coon lover;
Tess "the dog";
and their most recent recruit: "I.Q. 56"kevin..
Incompetently led by B'Andy, sometimes coached by Drinky/Bloggs, and occasionally boosted by other fringe loons.   Rolling Eyes 

BEING the worthless and vacuous puny little cowards that they are, over the last couple of weeks we have witnessed increasing group attacks and stalking against Catman, Scrat, Sassy, Veya and Ben, as well as my most humble self..

What rot.  The only insults I've made are in reply to yours and Catman's filth.  I don't know Ben and Veya, haven't insulted Sassy and me and Scrat get on fine thanks.  Not that you'd understand that, as your peabrain can only put people into categories; anyone who doesn't agree totally with you is a SIXHIRB nazi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 am

Tess. wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:

Tess "the dog";
Incompetently led by B'Andy, sometimes coached by Drinky/Bloggs, and occasionally boosted by other fringe loons.   Rolling Eyes 

BEING the worthless and vacuous puny little cowards that they are, over the last couple of weeks we have witnessed increasing group attacks and stalking against Catman, Scrat, Sassy, Veya and Ben, as well as my most humble self..

What rot.  The only insults I've made are in reply to yours and Catman's filth.  I don't know Ben and Veya, haven't insulted Sassy and me and Scrat get on fine thanks.  Not that you'd understand that, as your peabrain can only put people into categories; anyone who doesn't agree totally with you is a SIXHIRB nazi.

I'm gonna say it Tess, after what went on, Bee moaning about some people having group attacks on me made me laugh. And no, I haven't seen you insulting me, though we have our differences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:03 am

I wish Beekeeper would stop spamming threads with the same old nonsense.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:38 am

Sassy wrote:
Tess. wrote:

I'm gonna say it Tess, after what went on, Bee moaning about some people having group attacks on me made me laugh.   And no, I haven't seen you insulting me, though we have our differences.
Having differences is what makes an interesting forum I think. But even when I have a rant in an argument it's nothing personal. I just wish others could realize that and not respond to any difference in opinion with such filthy remarks (to which I'll respond; can't help myself.) Sign of a general lack of intelligent argument don't you think Sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:42 am

Tess. wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'm gonna say it Tess, after what went on, Bee moaning about some people having group attacks on me made me laugh.   And no, I haven't seen you insulting me, though we have our differences.
Having differences is what makes an interesting forum I think.  But even when I have a rant in an argument it's nothing personal.   I just wish others could realize that and not respond to any difference in opinion with such filthy remarks (to which I'll respond; can't help myself.)  Sign of a general lack of intelligent argument don't you think Sassy?

I get riled with the best of them Tess. However, there are some I understand, because I know their state of mind and what has happened in the past, and there are some I just think are pathetic and put it down to lack of intelligence definitely, Drinky springs to mind. We all get riled by different people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Tess "the dog";

JUST how witless and unfunny they are in reality is made clear by today's weak and puerile attacks against me and others in this and similar "hate threads" ~ truly pathetic in their ineptitude !    ::slap:: 
AS FOR heavenly ~ over this past week he has proven day-in and day-out that he has absolutely NO sense of humour whatsoever !    
 ::fishffight::

well i haven't had any debates with you on here , i have no idea why you include me in your hate filled posts unless you hate me from another forum ?

Anyway you still haven't told me who pollyanna is  scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:36 pm

old chrisp hates everyone don't take it personally.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:11 pm

heavenly father wrote:old chrisp hates everyone don't take it personally.. Smile 

Is beekeeper Chris P Bacon from ADO?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:17 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:old chrisp hates everyone don't take it personally.. Smile 

I reckon it is.. Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:33 pm

heavenly father wrote:
eddie wrote:

I reckon it is.. Shocked 

Really? I didn't think Chris was an Aussie and I'm sure we got on ok?  scratch 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:56 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I reckon it is.. Shocked 

I think I got on ok with Chris P Bacon, and I thought he was a Tory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:10 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think I got on ok with Chris P Bacon, and I thought he was a Tory.

I always thought chrisp was just a 2nd or 3rd ID for someone who was just trying to get back at my wife and I, I don't think they ever debated anything just slandered, pretty much as they do now... Question 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Chris P Bacon/Hugh Jardon is not Australian haha, we actually get on when I used to post on Flap but to be honest I'd put a lot of distance between my views and his and his conduct with Durham is pretty tragic tbh.

HF, I imagine his dislike of you stems from the same roots as with most peoples dislike of you- try a mirror.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:Chris P Bacon/Hugh Jardon is not Australian haha, we actually get on when I used to post on Flap but to be honest I'd put a lot of distance between my views and his and his conduct with Durham is pretty tragic tbh.

HF, I imagine his dislike of you stems from the same roots as with most peoples dislike of you- try a mirror.

oh the dislike stems from their inability to get the better of me in debate, that makes so much sense...thanks

don't need a mirror dear, i'm not that narcissistic... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:00 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Chris P Bacon/Hugh Jardon is not Australian haha, we actually get on when I used to post on Flap but to be honest I'd put a lot of distance between my views and his and his conduct with Durham is pretty tragic tbh.

oh the dislike stems from their inability to get the better of me in debate, that makes so much sense...thanks

Erm, yeah... that'd be it  Basketball 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Erm, yeah... that'd be it  Basketball 

I knew it was just wanted to hear you agree with me for once... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:06 pm

and the hate will continue won't it because people won't move on they need to keep living in the past .

yeah i remember chris p bacon trolling us and repeatedly calling us wank stain  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:10 pm

He wasn't wrong, in fact, seeing what you are, he was being rather complimentary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:

and the hate will continue won't it because people won't move on they need to keep living in the past .

yeah i remember chris p bacon trolling us and repeatedly calling us wank stain  Rolling Eyes 

It isn't all in the past though is it. You aren't that bad but HF continues to goad me about my sexuality- even when it isn't the subject he feels he must bring it up- and as I've pointed out in the other thread he implied I was a paedo not so long ago- based on nothing but his own thick idea of it being connected to homosexuality.

If it was just about the past I might have moved on, as I have with numerous posters over the years- but your OH keeps his nastiness ever present.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

It isn't all in the past though is it. You aren't that bad but HF continues to goad me about my sexuality- even when it isn't  the subject he feels he must bring it up- and as I've pointed out in the other thread he implied I was a paedo not so long ago- based on nothing but his own thick idea of it being connected to homosexuality.

If it was just about the past I might have moved on, as I have with numerous posters over the years- but your OH keeps his nastiness ever present.

he didn't mean you were a paedo he was on about the gays over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

It isn't all in the past though is it. You aren't that bad but HF continues to goad me about my sexuality- even when it isn't  the subject he feels he must bring it up- and as I've pointed out in the other thread he implied I was a paedo not so long ago- based on nothing but his own thick idea of it being connected to homosexuality.

don't waste your breath on him, he's a waste of space love... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Read the thread Maine, context is everything; he had just been referring to paedophilia and child abuse over there- humorously I would add (I don't know if it was abuse or his own racism he was smiling at).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Read the thread Maine, context is everything; he had just been referring to paedophilia and child abuse over there-  humorously I would add (I don't know if it was abuse or his own racism he was smiling at).

after reading veya wish cancer on my husband and die all within the context of the thread so Ben says , then whatever is written is acceptable and we apparently have to accept what is said to us.

you know i have never been against gays i may have said some stuff in the heat of the moment but i have no problem with anyone we are all the same so it makes no difference to me , but maybe you and my husband both enjoy a bit of banter i mean you do drop some snide remarks in to get a reaction so maybe you should both try and leave the daft remarks out and just debate the subject .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Read the thread Maine, context is everything; he had just been referring to paedophilia and child abuse over there-  humorously I would add (I don't know if it was abuse or his own racism he was smiling at).

after reading veya wish cancer on my husband and die all within the context of the thread so Ben says , then whatever is written is acceptable and we apparently have to accept what is said to us.

you know i have never been against gays i may have said some stuff in the heat of the moment but i have no problem with anyone we are all the same so it makes no difference to me , but maybe you and my husband both enjoy a bit of banter i mean you do drop some snide remarks in to get a reaction so maybe you should both try and leave the daft remarks out and just debate the subject .

You are asking a lot haha. But you know what, I am easy going; and as I said I have no dislike of you. Your husbands implication however came a while before anyone wished him dead. However, I will do as you ask, because I know I'm going to be proved right. The first instance he gets personal again, I will say I told you so  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Eilzel nice one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Read the thread Maine, context is everything; he had just been referring to paedophilia and child abuse over there- humorously I would add (I don't know if it was abuse or his own racism he was smiling at).

Maybe your Husband needs to Actually think before he Trolls

Your Husband is Activity trying to promote Death and Suffering to cancer patients, Why would any good/just person not believe the world would be better off without him?
He promotes ignorance that would cause up 30 times more babies to die before their first birthday, Why would any good/just person not believe the world would be better off without him?
He promotes ignorance that would cause over 5 million preventable deaths a year, Why would any good/just person not believe the world would be better off without him?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:22 pm

I've read the disputed passage and I tend to agree with Ben. It was stated as a linguistic expression, not for literal content. If, the statement says, this is the conclusion, then that is the fate you will suffer. You can make that challenge anytime, and it does not mean the content is what you intend. It depends on, not the content of the message, but the context.

VOD, you and your husband are playing with a false sense of self-righteousness. Methinks there is a bit too much faux-indignation over this, to be honest.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next