NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Art" Of Posting

+3
eddie
Beekeeper
scrat
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The "Art" Of Posting - Page 3 Empty The "Art" Of Posting

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

From the first page of a certain poster's post history:

1) AS FAR as I'm concerned, those under-educated high school dropouts such as heavenly', smelly', Fuzzy', 'kevin, Drinky/Bloggs, and the not-missed Puerile and Allakakkakakkakkakkkak-ahh! ~ who have ably and repetitively demonstrated less-than-zero knowledge and understanding of anything science or technical-based ~ should not be allowed to post or comment on any of these medical, health, farming, technology or similar subjects.

2) BUT the biggest mysteries of all have to be smelly', Fuzzy and Stavros' (I wonder if he's been on here yet ?) ~ back in the FlopCave those three miserable trainee-trolls and their associates like to claim fantasy lives where they are 40-something "millionaire businessmen" with the requisite mansions, expensive cars and model families ~ but I still always keep on getting this recurring image of three underemployed 'perpetual Peter Pan pimply teenage mentality' high-school drop-out keyboard warriors, forever dreaming of hacking and trolling their way out of their welfare mum's basements !!!  Razz

3) DESPITE those three total ignoramuses heavenly father, smelly_bandit and Fuzzy Zacks continually proving to all and sundry just how stupid, ignorant and uneducated they are, they somehow seem to think that the ideals of democracy and equality, and the 'house rules' for fair debates, still somehow means that their brand of superstitions and lies and tomfoolery should somehow be considered on a level field against the education of several members on here who have studied sciences at University !

JUST how thick are those three morons, that not only do they have to keep on throwing their total lack of education in our faces, but they keep on insisting that their lies and C&P'd nonsense are somehow suitable material for honest debates..  And then they go on still to 'dismiss out of hand' all of the real world evidence stacking up against against them.

THREE little doofuses sitting in a row..

4) SUCH a hypothesis (NOT a theory, 'muffintop ~ there is a big difference ..) suggests to me that it was worded by a non-scientist who didn't actually have even a basic understanding of the principles of physiology, adaptation through natural selection, and survival of the fittest, that would be involved in such long-term population changes..

5) Gees, you're stoopid...

You just keep on making up your lies on the run, Mr. 'father

6) YOUR computers' "shift" and "caps lock" keys stopped working have they, heavenly one !

OR did they fall off one day ? Like your manhood..

7) AND you're a complete and utter fuckwit without a brain in your head, heavenly_retard...

AND only 5 or 6 of your equally brain-dead fellow Trolls will support your arrant nonsense on here ! Everyone else reading your crap-talk either supporting my position or staying on the sidelines..

YOU are nothing more than a slovenly O2 thief and a racist  pig .
SO OUR mutual dislike continues on ==>  nothing's changed there..

Now let's watch the usual gang attack against me from those Floppette cowards ?!?

8. ONLY to you, heavenly...

Once again showing up your complete ignorance of scientific teachings, principles and methodologies..
You dunce !  

9) THAT small minority of extremists who always squeal louder for the death sentence to be re-instated miss one salient point ~ besides unnecessarily creating martyrs, you cannot continue the deserved punishment on a dead person !

(I wonder how the smelly'/Fuzzy'/heavenly'/'kevin "no_brains trust" will now reply to this expected outcome ~ considering the perverted attempts by smelly' and heavenly' over recent days to paint the lefties on here as supporting Muslim criminals and terrorists ?)

10) Racist little Drinky_poo !

A leopard can change his location, but "never his spots"

11) WHEN you and your pushy little 'IAF' Goon Squad stop posting unwarranted and uninvited attacks on me and others; plus your generally stupid and pointless racist/bigoted/homophobic/libellous garbage..

THEN we who your associates keep on attacking (as Fuzzy did against me yesterday !; "kevin" on Monday; and Drinky as a "guest" on Sunday..), may indeed stop reacting against them in reply !

12) AND, OF COURSE....  

BACK at the Ranch, Herr Scheisemaster Fuzzy Zaks (all 160 cm and 45.4 kg. of him !) was still searching for that elusive evidence of some imagined long ago incident where he thinks that he "remembers" that he had somehow "wiped the floor with me" !?!

EVIDENCE that he can never find ~ as no such time has occurred out here in the real world, but only in FZ's wildest dreams

13) HEY THERE FreddyKrüger/Drinky/the 50kg cowardly lying maggot...

I heard that there's a lonely rock in the bottom corner of your wife's back garden that's desperately missing it's resident idiot..

14) THE senile old git 'heavenly father' obviously left his brain parked under his bed this morning...

15) THREE BRAIN FUCKED DOG TURDS IN BED TOGETHER...

WHAT an attractive picture that brings to mind..

OR NOT.

16) JUST how many times DO you have to keep on proving to the rest of the world just WHAT a total idiot you are, heavenly father ?

YOUR stupidity does seem to be never-ending

17) WELL ~ we do have half-a-dozen stirring troublemakers on here these days ~ BigAndy, heavenly father, smelly-bandit, 56kevins, fuzzy zacks; and even Drinky has been returning occasionally as a "guest" specifically to slag off Catman, sassy or me at various times...

WHERE those 'IAF' goons seem to have the common cause of creating as much disruption between them as possible..

18) THREE rounds of applause, people !!!

TRUST our resident philanthropist Big-hearted-Andy to find yet another means of combining his three top favourite welfare scapegoats - the sick, the "lame" and the "lazy" - into another of his kind-hearted headlines, for his latest thread..

I WONDER how long it will be before he slides down even further from his latest "lame" tag to "gimp" or "spaz" or some equally low filth for his future headings

19) AS YOU HAVE never "wiped the floor" with me in any discussions at any time, on any forums anywhere ~ I simply have no idea of just what you are talking about there, Fuzzy !!!

YOU are as delusional as you are ignorant and stupid..

So, remind me ~ when did you have this deranged dream in which you ever imagined that you somehow bested me, FuzzyBrains

20) Two of the forum's leading racist fuckwits in bed together today...

LIKE two peas in a pod..

21) FUCKWIT...

22) YOU'RE out of order again, JD ~ just look at your blatant headline here....

IT'S a few more times than just twice that you keep on starting up these anti-Catholic slurs of yours, you arse !!!

NO matter how you try and disguise and excuse your religious bigotry..

YOUR ignorance on these matters is palpable

23) FUZZY is a complete dill when it comes to the sciences, Ben...

I learnt that about him from a couple of forums ago, three or so years back..

24) NOW, that really is one totally idiotic and irrational statement there, 'Andy !!!

YOU continue to excel yourself this week..

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The "Art" Of Posting - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Art" Of Posting

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:19 am

Beekeeper wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Maybe your Husband needs to Actually think before he Trolls

Your Husband is Activity trying to promote Death and Suffering to cancer patients, Why would any good/just person not believe the world would be better off without him?
He promotes ignorance that would cause up 30 times more babies to die before their first birthday, Why would any good/just person not believe the world would be better off without him?
He promotes ignorance that would cause over 5 million preventable deaths a year, Why would any good/just person not believe the world would be better off without him?

cyclops   I AGREE 100% with veya's opinion's on the unheavenly father and his demented spouse ~ both together the two worse trolls on here...

THEY promote giving false hopes to serious, severe and terminal cancer patients.
THEY are trolls, frauds, con-artists, and just generally the worst kind of scum that's leaked out of 'IAF' so far this year.
I have plenty of suitable adjectives and nouns here for that vacuous little sluttonly 'Maine Coon Lover', but under the Newsfix conditions of posting can't use them on here !
"Hypocritical" doesn't even start to adequately describe her. 
They are both O2 thieves and a waste of space.. Surprised 

MY ADVICE to the unheavenly duo on here is quite simple :

I want you each to stick your heads into a bucket of water three times..
BUT, to only pull them out twice !
Cheers ~ and fry in hell..

::gnslnger::

What a Face 

Razz Razz Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 am

@veya , i really do pity you . Your not worth my time so i will leave you and beekeeper to your miserable lives and at the end of the day your words are just that words and make no difference to our lives at all .

I will leave you to look stupid from now on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:41 am

Maine coon lover wrote:@veya , i really do pity you . Your not worth my time so i will leave you and beekeeper to your miserable lives and at the end of the day your words are just that words and make no difference to our lives at all .

I will leave you to look stupid from now on

good idea i think he has a degree in it.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:What does Ben have moderators for?

We're all waiting for you to tell us now, eddie  Smile 

I think people are calling for action over on "Do We Want To Add A New Moderator?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:What does Ben have moderators for?

We're all waiting for you to tell us now, eddie    Smile 

I think people are calling for action over on "Do We Want To Add A New Moderator?"

People?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

We're all waiting for you to tell us now, eddie    Smile 

People?

Sassy, Ragga, eddie (above), me, since Feb.

nicko, several others.

Got a problem?

No? Good!

Basketball 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:38 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

People?

nicko, several others.

Got a problem?

No?  Good!

Basketball 

You didn't even want another mod ya fuckwit

Eddie is now a mod and she is fair and will call it like it is, if that scares you tough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

nicko, several others.

Got a problem?

No?  Good!

Basketball 

You didn't even want another mod ya fuckwit

Eddie is now a mod and she is fair and will call it like it is, if that scares you tough

Scares me? What are you on about? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm

How is it related to Eddie becoming a mod, I asked Veya on a thread the other day why nothing was done about Bee.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:13 pm

I refer you to the other thread where I have asked lone wolf to stop.
I will let Ben know your concerns Andy.

KAPOWW!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:16 pm

eddie wrote:I refer you to the other thread where I have asked lone wolf to stop.
I will let Ben know your concerns Andy.

KAPOWW!

lol

He knows them - he has the PM's, threads, posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Ok so what is your suggestion for posters who keep harassing people?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 pm

eddie wrote:Ok so what is your suggestion for posters who keep harassing people?

I don't have one.

I, like others, go to the mods and ask them to do something about it - usually asking them to stop it happening - it's their job.

I don't run the country either.

Maybe you should consult each other and work something out?  I wouldn't bother asking the forum either - some will want this... some will want that.

Consult each other and then....  BABAAAM!  Here's the new rule folks!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:Ok so what is your suggestion for posters who keep harassing people?

I don't have one.

I, like others, go to the mods and ask them to do something about it - usually asking them to stop it happening - it's their job.

Maybe you should consult each other and work something out?  I wouldn't bother asking the forum either - some will want this... some will want that.

Andy, are you upset that I'm on a trial period for moderator?
We can still talk about Ex on the beach  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:28 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I don't have one.

Andy, are you upset that I'm on a trial period for moderator?
We can still talk about Ex on the beach  Razz 

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3