NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Naked Bike Ride calls off annual clothing-optional event in Madison amid COVID-19 Pandemic

+2
Maddog
Lurker
6 posters

Go down

World Naked Bike Ride calls off annual clothing-optional event in Madison amid COVID-19 Pandemic  Empty World Naked Bike Ride calls off annual clothing-optional event in Madison amid COVID-19 Pandemic

Post by Lurker Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 pm

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/world-naked-bike-ride-calls-off-annual-clothing-optional-event-in-madison-amid-covid-19/article_0bda9489-c23c-5b7c-82c4-5b3ca431dd98.html
"Local organizers of the World Naked Bike Ride have called off the annual event, adding to a growing list of Madison-area events that have been postponed or canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic.

Before the cancellation, the clothing optional ride through Madison was set for June 20. The next one will be held on June 19 of next year. "

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

World Naked Bike Ride calls off annual clothing-optional event in Madison amid COVID-19 Pandemic  Empty Re: World Naked Bike Ride calls off annual clothing-optional event in Madison amid COVID-19 Pandemic

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Lurker wrote:
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/world-naked-bike-ride-calls-off-annual-clothing-optional-event-in-madison-amid-covid-19/article_0bda9489-c23c-5b7c-82c4-5b3ca431dd98.html=

"Local organizers of the World Naked Bike Ride have called off the annual event, adding to a growing list of Madison-area events that have been postponed or canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic.

Before the cancellation, the clothing optional ride through Madison was set for June 20. The next one will be held on June 19 of next year. "

We are still doing a few rides, but they are not done in groups. Everyone rides solo and their own route. No contact that way, but there is still a "ride".

And thankfully, we keep our clothes on,
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

World Naked Bike Ride calls off annual clothing-optional event in Madison amid COVID-19 Pandemic  Empty Re: World Naked Bike Ride calls off annual clothing-optional event in Madison amid COVID-19 Pandemic

Post by Lurker Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 pm

I posted this story on facebook and I am now in FB jail. LOL I didn't think it was bad I thought it was funny.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:31 pm

PRUDES!!!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:40 pm

Lurker wrote:I posted this story on facebook and I am now in FB jail. LOL I didn't think it was bad I thought it was funny.

More than likely, one of your friends reported you. You likely have a snitch.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:10 am

Well darn it.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:13 am

Maddog wrote:
Lurker wrote:I posted this story on facebook and I am now in FB jail. LOL I didn't think it was bad I thought it was funny.

Or somebody else on some other person’s thread reported it and Facebook took the whole thing down through violating their community standards. Nudity is my guess. It’s happened to me. Apparently I can’t do Facebook Live for another 20 days because of something I shared Rolling Eyes

I would offer to make a chocolate cake with a file in it Lurker but I’m right there with ya! FREE THE NEWSFIX TWO!!!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:37 pm

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Or somebody else on some other person’s thread reported it and Facebook took the whole thing down through violating their community standards. Nudity is my guess. It’s happened to me. Apparently I can’t do Facebook Live for another 20 days because of something I shared Rolling Eyes

I would offer to make a chocolate cake with a file in it Lurker but I’m right there with ya! FREE THE NEWSFIX TWO!!!

LOL Thank you, Cass. We will survive!
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:01 am

Well if Trump has his way America’s lockdown
will be lifted very soon. He thinks by lifting
the lockdown people will vote him in for another
term. I seriously don’t know what planet this guy
Is on.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:21 am

Star24 wrote:Well if Trump has his way America’s lockdown
Is on.

He lives on planet "IDIOT!"
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:48 pm

George Lakoff, on the preemptive framing of Trump:

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Most governors are going to tell him to go pound sand thankfully.

All he can boast about is how much power he has. He puts out dangerous and misleading information. He won’t just let the experts talk, he has to be the star of this clown show. He doesn’t give one shit about any other human being except himself. This is about his businesses losing money and having his administration tainted with high unemployment figures and the stock market crashes.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Star24 wrote:Well if Trump has his way America’s lockdown
Is on.

Trump has no power to lock down people or lift lockdowns.  

My governor has a lockdown of sorts for Texas. My county judge has a more stringent one because my county has about 2 million people. Other counties may have 10,000 people and dont need the same lockdown.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Cass wrote:Most governors are going to tell him to go pound sand thankfully.

All he can boast about is how much power he has. He puts out dangerous and misleading information. He won’t just let the experts talk, he has to be the star of this clown show. He doesn’t give one shit about any other human being except himself. This is about his businesses losing money and having his administration tainted with high unemployment figures and the stock market crashes.

But...look at the governor of Mississippi, Tate Reeves, on refusing to shut in place:

He went from "We're not China!" to strict lockdown, without retracting the statement, or announcing a new POV.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:34 pm

You’ll notice that for a majority of Republican governors once it starts hitting their states, they change their tune for the most part. Look at Florida too.

I predict a sharp uprise in cases and deaths during this Easter holiday.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Cass wrote:You’ll notice that for a majority of Republican governors once it starts hitting their states, they change their tune for the most part. Look at Florida too.

I predict a sharp uprise in cases and deaths during this Easter holiday.

We were taking far more measures in Texas, earlier than say the Brits.

And let's be honest. The deadliest place in not just the US, but the entire planet is the state of NY.

I dont have to predict anything in that disaster of a state,
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Speaking of New York City, has anyone run into banks closing? New York City and San Francisco are the banking centers, east and west, of the nation.

1929 started with a run on banks, and banks folding subsequently. All the stimulus checks in the world won't work if you can't cash them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:03 pm

Seriously? The amount of bullshit they allow on FB and they jailed you for that? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down