NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could new posters be paid to be posting here?

+8
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
Lurker
Dagenham Monologues
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
Beekeeper
Andy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Empty Could new posters be paid to be posting here?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:11 pm

http://rt.com/news/eu-trolls-election-monitoring-348/

It seems the EU has an endless supply of money from its member countries many of whom have citizens suffering severe austerity. It certain has enough to pay for people to be trained so they can visit social media and discussion sites in order to counteract anti EU sentiment.

So will we be seeing some new members who are dedicated to the EU - or whose pay packet depends on being dedicated to the EU.

Also what do people think of a publicly funded body using the funds to pay people to say nice things about it and stop ordinary people saying not nice but true things about it.

Back to top Go down

Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Empty Re: Could new posters be paid to be posting here?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 pm

sphinx wrote:http://rt.com/news/eu-trolls-election-monitoring-348/

It seems the EU has an endless supply of money from its member countries many of whom have citizens suffering severe austerity.  It certain has enough to pay for people to be trained so they can visit social media and discussion sites in order to counteract anti EU sentiment.

So will we be seeing some new members who are dedicated to the EU - or whose pay packet depends on being dedicated to the EU.  

Also what do people think of a publicly funded body using the funds to pay people to say nice things about it and stop ordinary people saying not nice but true things about it.

they must be desperate.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Empty Re: Could new posters be paid to be posting here?

Post by Andy Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:19 pm

We have had a rather large influx of the "further" right than Conservative poster, unsurprisingly from the breeding ground of rw extremists and faltering flop forum.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Beekeeper wrote:

:-:bravo:-: 

NOTHING new about people being paid to "say nice things about it..", Sphinxy_poo  !!!

That's what their spin doctors, propagandists, and their paid weasels (a.k.a. "lobbyists") are doing 24/7, 365days a year..

HOWEVER ~ I'm not sure how you think those spin doctors/proselytisers/contracted hackers playing at being "trolls for a day" are actually going to "stop" people from saying what they  think ?

A few amateur would-be "trolls" may be able to chase a minority of people away, at first ~ but the noisy ones, the  rebels and protesters, and the anarchists, and the genuine Trolls ~ they will bounce back FOUR or five times as strong !     ::lightsab::

My issue is that they are PAYING people to go on forums and social medias and in effect be trolls. They are PAYING to train people to do with money taken from taxpayers.

I mean I am happy to go around forums etc and debate and campaign pro UKIP - I do so because I choose to and those are my beliefs (and I certainly do not consider I behave in a troll like manner). I meet people who genuinely believe that the EU is a good thing which is cool - but people doing it just because they being paid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:09 pm

sphinx wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:

:-:bravo:-: 

NOTHING new about people being paid to "say nice things about it..", Sphinxy_poo  !!!

That's what their spin doctors, propagandists, and their paid weasels (a.k.a. "lobbyists") are doing 24/7, 365days a year..

HOWEVER ~ I'm not sure how you think those spin doctors/proselytisers/contracted hackers playing at being "trolls for a day" are actually going to "stop" people from saying what they  think ?

A few amateur would-be "trolls" may be able to chase a minority of people away, at first ~ but the noisy ones, the  rebels and protesters, and the anarchists, and the genuine Trolls ~ they will bounce back FOUR or five times as strong !     ::lightsab::

My issue is that they are PAYING people to go on forums and social medias and in effect be trolls.  They are PAYING to train people to do with money taken from taxpayers.

I mean I am happy to go around forums etc and debate and campaign pro UKIP - I do so because I choose to and those are my beliefs (and I certainly do not consider I behave in a troll like manner).  I meet people who genuinely believe that the EU is a good thing which is cool - but people doing it just because they being paid?  

Have you got a link or a copy of the document that all this has been drawn from so that it can be examined in more detail for accuracy etc.?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Have you got a reason a US news organ would make it up completely with detailed figures?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:25 pm

sphinx wrote:Have you got a reason a US news organ would make it up completely with detailed figures?

My reason is that what they have written is their interpretation of a document which is something I don''t always accept at face value and may not agree with.

Have you got it anyway?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:33 pm

sphinx wrote:Have you got a reason a US news organ would make it up completely with detailed figures?

The 'news organisation' being RT, Russia Today:

But Russia Today has an agenda, an agenda easy to work out from five minutes of basic research online. The network is owned by RIA Novosti, the Russian news agency 100% owned by the Russian government. Initially founded during the Second World War as the Soviet Information Bureau, RIA Novosti has transformed into an international, glitzy news agency, and Russia Today is their baby. Lets be clear about this – this is a news station owned (and undoubtedly influenced) by a government that has murdered journalists and political opponents, acts in a framework of institutionalised corruption, rigged elections, and committed war crimes against the Chechen people. This government is no friend of freedom and democracy, yet you would think that it is – from the trendy, glitzy, and anti-establishment Russia Today.

Former KGB officer Konstantin Preobrazhensky described the channel as “a part of the Russian industry of misinformation and manipulation” with an objective to create a smokescreen around Russian interests. In my view, the objective of Russia Today is simple propaganda – to perpetuate the idea among young and naive westerners that the crimes of their governments are just as bad as those of the Russia government. ‘What hypocrites our governments are!’ They want us to say, ‘The United Kingdom and the United States are just as bad, if not worse, than other countries!’ The idea is that if you consider the United States to have as bad a government as Russia, believe that your government might have blown up the twin towers, or cynically conspires with shady central bankers to steal oil in the Middle East, you enter a bizarre zone of moral and political relativism.

The Russian government’s goal here is simple: to distract from the burgeoning opposition movement in the country and to prevent any kind of development of an international consensus that recognises Vladimir Putin for what he is: an evil autocrat who is stifling Russia from becoming the great country it should be. Russia Today, instead of being a brave truth-telling organisation, merely parrots the bizarre political philosophy of Russia’s ruling elites – petty conspiratorial nationalism, with a touch of anti-Semitism lite to wash it all down with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:33 pm

I think the idea that the EU (which is a very beneficial organization that has improved the lives of millions of Europeans, by the way) would pay people to post on their behalf is rather silly!

Sent from my Alienware M18x R2
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Exactly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think the idea that the EU (which is a very beneficial organization that has improved the lives of millions of Europeans, by the way) would pay people to post on their behalf is rather silly!

You might want to speak to the citizens of Greece, Italy, Spain, and the Republic of Ireland before declaring the EU a very beneficial organization.

It is beneficial the way the old Congress of Peoples Commissars was beneficial to the citizens of the USSR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:57 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I think the idea that the EU (which is a very beneficial organization that has improved the lives of millions of Europeans, by the way) would pay people to post on their behalf is rather silly!

You might want to speak to the citizens of Greece, Italy, Spain, and the Republic of Ireland before declaring the EU a very beneficial organization.

It is beneficial the way the old Congress of Peoples Commissars was beneficial to the citizens of the USSR.

Sorry, I was just joking around. I don't really care that much about the EU. I know it's important to a lot of you, but for me it's all pretty abstract.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 pm

sphinx wrote:

That would be the Republic of Ireland that got a huge cash injection from the EU. In fact, between them with Portugal, they had to be rescued to the tune of nearly a trillion euros. Without it they would have gone down the pan due to the banking crisis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 pm

It seems the EU has an endless supply of money from its member countries many of whom have citizens suffering severe austerity.  It certain has enough to pay for people to be trained so they can visit social media and discussion sites in order to counteract anti EU sentiment.

I want to see the Q. Really liked Q in Star Trek even though no one else did. Eddie would like Q she like everyone.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:44 pm

kevins58 wrote:

I want to see the Q.  Really liked Q in Star Trek even though no one else did. Eddie would like Q she like everyone.

I suggest you put the sherry back in the decanter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Sorry, I was just joking around. I don't really care that much about the EU. I know it's important to a lot of you, but for me it's all pretty abstract.

As a yank (said with respect) you might want to look a little closer because there are a significant minority in the EU that intend putting the EU into the position of the old USSR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Sassy wrote:
sphinx wrote:

That would be the Republic of Ireland that got a huge cash injection from the EU.   In fact, between them with Portugal, they had to be rescued to the tune of nearly a trillion euros.   Without it they would have gone down the pan due to the banking crisis.

And if it wasnt for the EU would they have been able to borrow to the extend of needing a massive bailout? Which was my point in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:06 am

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:
sphinx wrote:

That would be the Republic of Ireland that got a huge cash injection from the EU.   In fact, between them with Portugal, they had to be rescued to the tune of nearly a trillion euros.   Without it they would have gone down the pan due to the banking crisis.

And if it wasnt for the EU would they have been able to borrow to the extend of needing a massive bailout?  Which was my point in the first place.

Why wouldn't they be able to borrow to the extent that they did? What was to stop them?

Celtic Tiger remember which Osborne bought into all the way and we were not in the Euro.

Got the document yet?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:18 am

To benefit millions they must be using money, surely, unless of course hundreds of European MP's are giving their time up to help those in need?

Where does the money come from?

Other Europeans!  Some benefit but others must lose out.

Ben, you know nothing about Europe - most countries want out but they are not allowed.

It is more oppressive than North Korea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:59 am

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:

And if it wasnt for the EU would they have been able to borrow to the extend of needing a massive bailout?  Which was my point in the first place.

Sassy's got a thing about the Irish. Every post she's made about them has been derogatory; one about abortions, one calling them drunks, and a couple about how they had to be bailed out. If they wos black that's be racist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:24 pm

I have sometimes  wondered  if the RW posters I've encountered in other forums (and now this one) were being paid by some hellish organization to spread their hate and bigotry. I can't wrap my mind around the "fact" that a human being could actually believe what some of these cretins believe unless they are being paid handsomely to spread their lies and hate. Where do these "subhumans" come from? What has warped their minds so badly that they blindly follow modern-day Nazi-like thinking? The Third Reich came to power easily. I'm afraid we are heading for a Fourth Reich with the rise of right wing hate all over the globe. We have Rupert Murdoch's news organizations such as Fox News spreading filthy lies to gullible minds that soak the bullshit up like a sponge. People today seem to want to believe a hateful lie more than an uplifting truth. We have a sick society that has to find people they can berate, hate and look down on. The whole world  population is becoming a majority of bullies.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Shut the god-damned hell up Lurker!

Vote UKIP.

For Britain. For peace. For prosperity.

Thank you, that'll be 50 quid  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:44 pm

UKIP want to declare war on the rest of Europe.
Didn't somebody else want that in 1938?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Handy Andy wrote:UKIP want to declare war on the rest of Europe.

Here's 50p for that post Andy.

It aint worth 50p, but that was the agreement you had with Party HQ wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Lurker wrote:I have sometimes  wondered  if the RW posters I've encountered in other forums (and now this one) were being paid by some hellish organization to spread their hate and bigotry. I can't wrap my mind around the "fact" that a human being could actually believe what some of these cretins believe unless they are being paid handsomely to spread their lies and hate. Where do these "subhumans" come from? What has warped their minds so badly that they blindly follow modern-day Nazi-like thinking? The Third Reich came to power easily. I'm afraid we are heading for a Fourth Reich with the rise of right wing hate all over the globe. We have Rupert Murdoch's news organizations such as Fox News spreading filthy lies to gullible minds that soak the bullshit up like a sponge. People today seem to want to believe a hateful lie more than an uplifting truth. We have a sick society that has to find people they can berate, hate and look down on. The whole world  population is becoming a majority of bullies.

Could you explain how the points in your post relate to UKIP?

Then could you explain why atrocities are acceptable if committed by the far left as that seems to be your stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:19 pm

sphinx wrote:
Lurker wrote:I have sometimes  wondered  if the RW posters I've encountered in other forums (and now this one) were being paid by some hellish organization to spread their hate and bigotry. I can't wrap my mind around the "fact" that a human being could actually believe what some of these cretins believe unless they are being paid handsomely to spread their lies and hate. Where do these "subhumans" come from? What has warped their minds so badly that they blindly follow modern-day Nazi-like thinking? The Third Reich came to power easily. I'm afraid we are heading for a Fourth Reich with the rise of right wing hate all over the globe. We have Rupert Murdoch's news organizations such as Fox News spreading filthy lies to gullible minds that soak the bullshit up like a sponge. People today seem to want to believe a hateful lie more than an uplifting truth. We have a sick society that has to find people they can berate, hate and look down on. The whole world  population is becoming a majority of bullies.

Then could you explain why atrocities are acceptable if committed by the far left as that seems to be your stance.

Order Sphinx, order...let's keep things calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Handy Andy wrote:UKIP want to declare war on the rest of Europe.
Pretty silly remark Hand Shandy - UKIP want us to leave Europe, not attack it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

And what exactly is out of order about asking someone talking about far right offences to explain what they have to do with UKIP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

And what exactly is out of order about asking someone talking about far right offences to explain what they have to do with UKIP?

....order, order, you must condemn the those attached to far right parties such as UKIP who do commit serious offences..

You would be quick to if it were folk of a LW stance.

....order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

....order, order, you must condemn the those attached to far right parties such as UKIP who do commit serious offences..

You would be quick to if it were folk of a LW stance.

....order.

UKIP is not far right and has not committed offences.

Why are you trying to stifle debate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Can someone please explain why lefties repeatedly accuse RWers of somehow being NAZIs?
And also why they think that this is a way of winning or justifying any of their views, opinions or policies?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Can someone please explain why lefties repeatedly accuse RWers of somehow being NAZIs?
And also why they think that this is a way of winning or justifying any of their views, opinions or policies?

Not all Lefties call RWers Nazis. But some do; and I dare say some are. It can be as tedious as those boring oafish RWers who insist on calling all LWers 'loony', 'limp wristed' and worst of all 'comrade' (although I actually take this as a term of endearment), 'communists', and of course the usual haters of free speech, soviet apologists etc etc blah blah blah- you get my point I'm sure- many RWers waffle on about it all the time; then cry about the return fire of being called nazi  Neutral
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Can someone explain to me what gives JD the right to come in and tell me I am out of order?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:34 pm

I don't think he said that sphinx; he said order order, as in 'calm down', the whole Speaker vote thing went to his head a bit I think Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:I don't think he said that sphinx; he said order order, as in 'calm down', the whole Speaker vote thing went to his head a bit I think Smile
Except I was not hyped up or out of order in the first place - and the post
.order, order, you must condemn the those attached to far right parties such as UKIP who do commit serious offences..
certainly seems to imply he thinks he can boss people about and tell them what they can and cannot say.

I might not have been hyped up in the original debate but I sure as hell am going to get that way if someone is trying to tell me I cannot post my opinion and defend my opinion from attacks by others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Some people have a way with words sphinx; he isn't bossing you around. I think you might be over reacting just a touch Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:I don't think he said that sphinx; he said order order, as in 'calm down', the whole Speaker vote thing went to his head a bit I think Smile

..that's it Eilzel! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:44 pm

sphinx wrote:
.order, order, you must condemn the those attached to far right parties such as UKIP who do commit serious offences..
certainly seems to imply he thinks he can boss people about and tell them what they can and cannot say.

I might not have been hyped up in the original debate but I sure as hell am going to get that way if someone is trying to tell me I cannot post my opinion and defend my opinion from attacks by others.

Oh for goodness sake Sphinx, calm down, I'm not trying to stifle debate or boss anyone around, Eilzel knows exactly all I'm doing is having a naff around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Thanks for explaining that Eilzel.
I see what you're saying, a sort of tit-for-tat name calling.
Although while I can certainly understand the accusations towards the lefties, I am puzzled by their response of calling RWers NAZIs, as the NAZI's were born of left wing ideals and were nationalist socialists themselves.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Oh really?

Well I will make this clear - I did not find it remotely humourous or cheeky or whatever else.

It read like JD has some sort of authority that allows Lurker to make a generalized post about far right wing abuses but does not allow me to ask how that applies to UKIP.

It reads as if fair argument is not going to be allowed and that only opinions that are sanctioned by JD are allowed. I am pretty sure that I am not going to be the only one thinking that.

So JD have you got authority to tell people how to post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Oh for goodness sake Sphinx, calm down, I'm not trying to stifle debate or boss anyone around, Eilzel knows exactly all I'm doing is having a naff around.

Well your "naffing around" has had about the same affect on my temper as when some hooligans who throw eggs at peoples houses or drop stones off motorway bridges refer to their behaviour as "naffing around"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Although while I can certainly understand the accusations towards the lefties, I am puzzled by their response of calling RWers NAZIs, as the NAZI's were born of left wing ideals and were nationalist socialists themselves.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:51 pm

sphinx wrote:Oh really?  

Well I will make this clear - I did not find it remotely humourous or cheeky or whatever else.

It read like JD has some sort of authority that allows Lurker to make a generalized post about far right wing abuses but does not allow me to ask how that applies to UKIP.

It reads as if fair argument is not going to be allowed and that only opinions that are sanctioned by JD are allowed.  I am pretty sure that I am not going to be the only one thinking that.

So JD have you got authority to tell people how to post?

OMG  What a Face 

SPINX IT WAS JUST A GOOF AROUND, so please stop trying to pretend to be offended and make far more of it than it was , I'm not telling anyone to do ffs. ::lightsab:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Chillo13 People, it's Friday Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Excite22Let the fun begin! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:55 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well your "naffing around" has had about the same affect on my temper as when some hooligans who throw eggs at peoples houses or drop stones off motorway bridges refer to their behaviour as "naffing around"

...I think your really exaggerating Sphinx, if your temper was set off by me saying order order, then for your own good perhaps you should not post on forums?..

If like you say , it makes your temper similar to if 'someone were throwing stones at cars from bridges or eggs at houses'..

Dropping stones on cars is a very serious offence as well as highly dangerous Sphinx, can you tell me if saying..order order is a either dangerous or illegal?

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:57 pm

feelthelove wrote:Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Chillo13 People, it's Friday Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Excite22Let the fun begin! x

I think it is Sphinx who needs to calm done FTL!..apparently her temper because I said order order, is as bad as it would be if someone was bricking cars or lobbing eggs at houses!...

Never knew I could cause such a temper and destruction from the comfort of my chair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Chillo13 People, it's Friday Could new posters be paid to be posting here? Excite22Let the fun begin! x

I think it is Sphinx who needs to calm done FTL!..apparently her temper because I said order order, is as bad as it would be if someone was bricking cars or lobbing eggs at houses!...

Never knew I could cause such a temper and destruction from the comfort of my chair!

Evening all
Hate to burst your bubble Jd but you didnt win
You dont get to say order order

All you have done is ruin a thread that was actually being debated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Can someone please explain why lefties repeatedly accuse RWers of somehow being NAZIs?
Not all Lefties call RWers Nazis. But some do; and I dare say some are. It can be as tedious as those boring oafish RWers who insist on calling all LWers 'loony', 'limp wristed' and worst of all 'comrade' (although I actually take this as a term of endearment), 'communists', and of course the usual haters of free speech, soviet apologists etc etc blah blah blah- you get my point I'm sure- many RWers waffle on about it all the time; then cry about the return fire of being called nazi  Neutral
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next