NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Do You Know What Happened To My Heart?': Adopted Girl And Mom Discuss Their First Meeting

Go down

'Do You Know What Happened To My Heart?': Adopted Girl And Mom Discuss Their First Meeting Empty 'Do You Know What Happened To My Heart?': Adopted Girl And Mom Discuss Their First Meeting

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:38 pm

This is the beautiful moment when precious little Gabby started talking to her mother about the first time they met when she was adopted.

Gabby started to explain to her mom what happened to her heart the first time she met them.

"Well when we were born we became two little babies and then Lily was still a baby and I was 4 years old! I got so big and Lily was still a baby!" exclaimed the adorable girl, who now lives in the US with her family.

"And when the time you saw me I was four years old! And we were very excited to see you and our daddy. And we love you guys and we want to be here for you and daddy," she said in the precious moment.

Watch the video below.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8592/-039-Do-You-Know-What-Happened-To-My-Heart-039-Adopted-Girl-And-Mom-Discuss-Their-First-Meeting

Back to top Go down

'Do You Know What Happened To My Heart?': Adopted Girl And Mom Discuss Their First Meeting Empty Re: 'Do You Know What Happened To My Heart?': Adopted Girl And Mom Discuss Their First Meeting

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:44 pm

"Video unavailable.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Do You Know What Happened To My Heart?': Adopted Girl And Mom Discuss Their First Meeting Empty Re: 'Do You Know What Happened To My Heart?': Adopted Girl And Mom Discuss Their First Meeting

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
"Video unavailable.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

Did you fail to notice wherre it says

Watch this video on YouTube.

Hence click on the link or this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv4xPQ4wdJg&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down