NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube mom Myka Stauffer says she gave up adopted son with autism

3 posters

Go down

YouTube mom Myka Stauffer says she gave up adopted son with autism Empty YouTube mom Myka Stauffer says she gave up adopted son with autism

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 6:59 pm

YouTube personality Myka Stauffer updated her social media profiles this week to say that she is now the proud mother of four children — not five — after re-homing her adopted son who had autism.

Myka Stauffer, 32, and her husband James appeared in a tearful video posted on her YouTube page on Tuesday, in which they announced that their “journey” with Huxley, 4, had come to an end.

That journey started in 2016 and helped them build — and monetize — a channel with over 700,000 followers, many of whom were outraged by the announcement.

“I didn’t adopt a little boy to share these things publicly,” Myka Stauffer said in the new video, which has been watched more than 687,000 times to date.

It’s also one of more than two dozens videos about Huxley on her channel, which is dedicated to her life as a mother living in Ohio.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6997451/myka-stauffer-adoption-autism-youtube/

Back to top Go down

YouTube mom Myka Stauffer says she gave up adopted son with autism Empty Re: YouTube mom Myka Stauffer says she gave up adopted son with autism

Post by Vintage Fri May 29, 2020 8:19 pm

Did she adopt all the five children or just the one she has now 'rehomed'. I wonder if she would have rehomed him if he was her biological child, I know people do in such circumstances. I hope 'circumstances' don't come about for any of the remaining children.
At least let's hope his new family will truly love him whatever the circumstances.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

YouTube mom Myka Stauffer says she gave up adopted son with autism Empty Re: YouTube mom Myka Stauffer says she gave up adopted son with autism

Post by eddie Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:30 pm

I understand her sadness and her decision. Some autistic children are hard work especially when you have other children.
Maybe she felt she couldn’t give him enough time.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:47 pm

eddie wrote:I understand her sadness and her decision. Some autistic children are hard work especially when you have other children.
Maybe she felt she couldn’t give him enough time.

Maybe if she spent less time trying to impress thousands of total strangers online and more time caring for her disabled child it wouldn't have been such a dilemma....just a thought.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down