NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker...

+5
'Wolfie
Eilzel
nicko
Andy
Syl
9 posters

Go down

Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker... Empty Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker...

Post by Syl Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Sounds like someone is nicking lines from the TV programme 'Spitting Image'. Laughing

"NIGEL Farage has attacked Meghan Markle and Prince Harry over their decision to have two children and says the Duke of Sussex has "fallen off a cliff" since meeting her.
The Brexit Party leader was speaking at Sydney’s Conservative Political Action Conference when he reportedly dubbed Harry the “Prince of Wokeness”.
During his speech, he also abused Prince Charles – referring him as “Charlie Boy” throughout – and said he wants the Queen to live a “long time” to stop him from becoming king.
He also slammed the Queen Mother and described her as an “overweight, chain-smoking gin drinker”.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9703213/meghan-markle-prince-harry-nigel-farage/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker... Empty Re: Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker...

Post by Andy Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:04 pm

If Corbyn had said that, every rwer here and the rw press would be all him like a rash.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker... Empty Re: Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker...

Post by nicko Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Corbin just thinks it, Farage was correct, she was !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Andy wrote:If Corbyn had said that, every rwer here and the rw press would be all him like a rash.

Spot on. Massive hypocrisy if the Right don't slam Farage for this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:25 pm

He obviously has the right to say it, as others have the right to criticise him for saying it, but is he just saying out loud what a heck of a lot of people think....or say behind closed doors?

His remarks have been called racist, I cant for the life of me see anything racial in what he has said here.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:26 pm

nicko wrote:Corbin just thinks it, Farage was correct, she was !

In regard to the Queen Mother, he said she had an unhealthy lifestyle....I wonder if he will still be getting out and about when he is 101. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Andy wrote:If Corbyn had said that, every rwer here and the rw press would be all him like a rash.

.They wont say a peep, Les, as they believe Farage holds the key to the Conservatives getting re-elected, even if they have to do a deal with the Brexit party.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Andy wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

.They wont say a peep, Les, as they believe Farage holds the key to the Conservatives getting re-elected, even if they have to do a deal with the Brexit party.

Who is 'they'? from what I see he has been battered left, right and centre in the press for the remarks he has made.

This is how the Daily Mail reported the story...they are a right wing paper are they not?
Their reporting of what was said seems to be a fair account of what happened.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7351513/Dozens-supporters-Nigel-Farage-Royal-Family-comments.html

The BBC held a radio phone in this morning, and his supporters seemed to be on a par with his detractors....so it's only fair to offer two opinions after the news has been reported fairly.

Last edited by Syl on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:23 pm

king

He also forgot to mention that the Queen Mum was also a Nazi sympathiser during the 1930s (as were some of her inlaws, as well.).

She was infamously quoted as saying that the Nazis had some good ideas, but personally she apparently considered Hitler a horrid and common little man..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Hypocrite alert. Razz

Nigel Farage says the queen mother was an overweight, chain smoking gin drinker... Beer-310
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:39 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:king

He also forgot to mention that the Queen Mum was also a Nazi sympathiser during the 1930s (as were some of her inlaws, as well.).

She was infamously quoted as saying that the Nazis had some good ideas, but personally she apparently considered Hitler a horrid and common little man..

After all, wolf, the Royal family of Britain is German. Edward VII was often called to discipline his nephew, Kaiser Wilhelm II.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Obviously Farage chose to criticise the Royal family in Australia where he knew he would get support.
Wonder why he has never stood up on British soil and said such personal things about the Queen Mum in public?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Really? Wolfboy just said worse, and you didn't say a word to him - and he's a leftie. Hypocrisy? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Really? Wolfboy just said worse, and you didn't say a word to him - and he's a leftie. Hypocrisy? Laughing

Good point. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:40 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:54 am

The point is, if Corbyn had made ANY similar unflattering remarks about any Royal - he would have been torn apart as an unpatriotic, anti-monarchist traitor Rolling Eyes

But Farage is just 'saying it as it is'....
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:30 am

Eilzel wrote:The point is, if Corbyn had made ANY similar unflattering remarks about any Royal - he would have been torn apart as an unpatriotic, anti-monarchist traitor Rolling Eyes

I dont support Farage and think he is a complete dick and unlikely to ever gain power or destroy this country as Corbyn most definately would. So you want me to say Farage is unpatriotic?
Sure he is slagging off the Royal family and again is a complete dick

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 am

phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:The point is, if Corbyn had made ANY similar unflattering remarks about any Royal - he would have been torn apart as an unpatriotic, anti-monarchist traitor Rolling Eyes

I dont support Farage and think he is a  complete dick and unlikely to ever gain power or destroy this country as Corbyn most definately would. So you want me to say Farage is unpatriotic?

To be fair, you don't support Farage, so my point wasn't really for you Smile

But many do. And had Corbyn said something remotely critical of the Royals then the Mail, the Sun, the Express et. al. would have ravaged him as the anti-British, anti-Monarchy communist they seem to think he is.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:11 am

Eilzel wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I dont support Farage and think he is a  complete dick and unlikely to ever gain power or destroy this country as Corbyn most definately would. So you want me to say Farage is unpatriotic?

But many do. And had Corbyn said something remotely critical of the Royals then the Mail, the Sun, the Express et. al. would have ravaged him as the anti-British, anti-Monarchy communist they seem to think he is.

Much like when Trump said that the U.S. government had assassinated people, the right didn't blink.

Now, had Obama said that... Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 am

I think right wingers tend to assume they own patriotism, and that left wingers are inherently unpatriotic.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:49 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I think right wingers tend to assume they own patriotism, and that left wingers are inherently unpatriotic.

I dont think its a case of owning patriotism. Just who see a mass of people on the left slate the armed forces, hate their own country, flag, national anthem etc

Where as you dont see this as much on the right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:52 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Much like when Trump said that the U.S. government had assassinated people, the right didn't blink.

Now, had Obama said that... Laughing

The US governement have assassinated people

What about Bin Laden for example?

Most drone attacks are targeted assassinations of terrorists

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

cheers
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:21 pm

I think if Corbyn had said similar his supports would have supported his right to say it like it is and his detractors would have taken the opposite view.....just as has happened with Farage.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Corbin is an unpatriotic, anti-monarchist traitor,didn't you notice ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:18 pm

well, les, the fact is Corbyn is an unpatriotic, anti-monarchist traitor

but this is about Farage who behaved like an undignified, odious toad - personally, i think the only thing that Nigel Farage is interested in is Nigel Farage.

politics is so depressing right now

Evil or Very Mad

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:48 pm

gelico wrote:

well, les, the fact is Corbyn is an unpatriotic, anti-monarchist traitor

but this is about Farage who behaved like an undignified, odious toad - personally, i think the only thing that Nigel Farage is interested in is Nigel Farage.

politics is so depressing right now

Evil or Very Mad

Farage always behaves like that Laughing

And yes, yes it is.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure I would have criticised Corbyn as I'm not a raving royalist. If I did though, it's because he shows other signs of being unpatriotic.

I don't think you have to be a royalist to be patriotic. Mr Farage's main criticism was towards Harry and Meghan, and I think a lot of people agree with him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Hmm, I'm not sure I would have criticised Corbyn as I'm not a raving royalist. If I did though, it's because he shows other signs of being unpatriotic.

I don't think you have to be a royalist to be patriotic. Mr Farage's main criticism was towards Harry and Meghan, and I think a lot of people agree with him.
She is of colour, so it is expected that she will receive criticism and be disliked by some.
Some people actually PREFER Trump to Obama. They must be retards.

Last edited by Andy on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She is of colour, so it is expected that she will receive criticism and be disliked by some.
Some people actually PREFER Trump to Obama. They must be regards.

Obviously if anyone dislikes Meghan it's because she's half black, it couldn't possibly be for any other reason. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Syl on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Some people actually PREFER Trump to Obama. They must be regards.

I doubt that's it's to do with her colour, it's more to do with the pair of them spending millions on doing that cottage up, and the way she allegedly treats some of the staff, as well as this issue of "privacy" when they receive tax payers' money.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down