NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Farage is on LBC tonight

+3
Eilzel
Andy
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Go down

Nigel Farage is on LBC tonight Empty Nigel Farage is on LBC tonight

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Starts at 10-00pm UK time... in about 15 minutes...

LBC radio is on freeview and internet if you can't get it on radio.

Should be interesting as I think he is running the phone in debate... and as he is a politician who actually tells the truth!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage is on LBC tonight Empty Re: Nigel Farage is on LBC tonight

Post by Andy Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:58 pm

In what way will it be interesting?. Who wants to listen to a 1 policy politician spouting "immigrants out" for 60 minutes.?
An hour of your life you will never get back.
Better to spend the time dropping a turd.

He will get as many listeners as he got votes in his constituancy.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 pm

UKIP got more votes than lib dems and the SNP combined...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:30 pm

A politician who tells the truth? When did he say he was stepping down as leader of UKIP? Man couldn't even win his own seat.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Yeah yeah... whatever...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Sour grapes lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:57 pm

I bet the former Labour party would love a leader with the charisma of Mr.Farage,for all they have at the moment is a shambolic old sod who is destroying his own party & supports terrorist organizations.

Keep it up Jezza....we're loving it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:07 pm

People still care about this crank?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:23 pm

How do you know he's a "crank"? as you so carelessly put it. Read about him in the papers did you? Perhaps your lefty friends told you about him. you Yanks know nothing about him . he's Right Wing who cares about what's happening to our "little" country,and because of that you rubbish him. You know fcuk all about us so pull your neck in.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:35 pm

nicko wrote:How do you know he's a "crank"?  as you so carelessly put it.    Read about him in the papers did you? Perhaps your  lefty friends told you about him. you Yanks know nothing about him . he's Right Wing who cares about what's happening to our "little" country,and because of that you rubbish him. You know fcuk all about us so pull your neck in.

What, you've met him, had a beer with him? Do you really have ways of knowing things about Fringe that I don't? Pfft.

He's a crank.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/28/nigel-farage-english-victims-racism-uk-scotland?CMP=share_btn_tw wrote:The worst form of racism in the UK is hatred of the English by people in Scotland, Ukip leader Nigel Farage has said.

He made the claim on a visit to Hartlepool as he was questioned about a survey that suggested 28% of Ukip supporters admit to holding prejudiced views against people of other races.

Farage said he did not want any racists to vote for Ukip, saying that there were other parties to vote for if you hold those views, and he pointed out that he did not allow members whohad formerly belonged to the British National party, English Defence League or Britain First.

Speaking to BBC Radio 5’s John Pienaar, he claimed: “The biggest racism I’ve seen in British politics is happening north of the border with the SNP, where some of the anti-English hatred is reaching a truly astonishing level and I would think that if the BBC are worried about racism that’s where they ought to be looking... T‎he SNP are openly racist. The anti-English hostility and the kind of language that is used about and towards English people is totally extraordinary.”
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:37 pm

He may be wedged between a star-turn speech by the former US vice-presidential hopeful, Sarah Palin, and a gathering billed as the National Rifle Association’s “Good Guys Reception”. But when Nigel Farage speaks tonight at a conference of hard-right Republicans he is expected to tell them that unless they reclaim their party they “might have to do a Ukip”.

The annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is regarded as a calendar highlight for Tea Party, anti-abortion, pro-creationist, and anti-homosexual activists.

In the ironically-named Gaylord National Resort in Maryland, near Washington DC, the Ukip leader has been given a super-star build-up. PR agents promoting the event have described him as a “political tour de force” who has “emerged as a serious and viable candidate who can run England in the near future”.

Ukip’s London office are being careful about what Mr Farage will say in Washington, admitting only that he will give a “personal” speech. However, those organising the CPAC event have given him equal billing among some of their leading figures.

Farage will share the main platform with Palin, the former Alaska governor who remains the darling of the Tea Party wing of the GOP, despite her widely-derided role in serial Republican election failures. The Ukip leader will also appear alongside Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, who wants Republicans to “prioritise” ending state-funded healthcare, and Wayne LaPierre, the head of the National Rifle Association, who after one of the recent multiple killings in the US, said: “The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/nigel-farage-joins-sarah-palin-and-the-big-beasts-of-the-us-right-10068044.html

He's a hero to the idiot Palin, the bloodthirsty NRA, etc. He's a crank.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:27 pm

nicko wrote:How do you know he's a "crank"? as you so carelessly put it. Read about him in the papers did you? Perhaps your lefty friends told you about him. you Yanks know nothing about him . he's Right Wing who cares about what's happening to our "little" country,and because of that you rubbish him. You know fcuk all about us so pull your neck in.

He wasn't around when I lived there so yes I did my research about him by reading and watching and listening just as I think Ben did. I personally do not like his policies nor what he stands for and I assume that is how Ben feels. I am sure that hes an ok guy if I was to meet him but it seems Ben and I are not alone in disliking what he stands for since he couldn't win in his own constituency.

So no, we wont pull our necks in. People are entitled to their opinions even if you don't like them there is no need to get abusive.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:Sour grapes lol

UKIP got more votes than lib dems and the SNP combined...

And he is standing up for democracy, our national sovereignty, and our right to self determination, And our national parliament being in charge of our country through our nationally elected representatives.

We have a clear lack of democracy here now in UK when 80% of our laws/rules/regulations are dictated to us by the EU... and when this current arrangement has never been agreed to by the British people!!!

Who, if asked, would never have allowed it in the first place!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Cass wrote:,
nicko wrote:How do you know he's a "crank"?  as you so carelessly put it.    Read about him in the papers did you? Perhaps your  lefty friends told you about him. you Yanks know nothing about him . he's Right Wing who cares about what's happening to our "little" country,and because of that you rubbish him. You know fcuk all about us so pull your neck in.

He wasn't around when I lived there so yes I did my research about him by reading and watching and listening just as I think Ben did. I personally do not like his policies nor what he stands for and I assume that is how Ben feels. I am sure that hes an ok guy if I was to meet him but it seems Ben and I are not alone in disliking what he stands for since he couldn't win in his own constituency.

So no, we wont pull our necks in. People are entitled to their opinions even if you don't like them there is no need to get abusive.

Well I'm here, and I 100% agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Exactly Sass. And Cass and Ben are right nicko. Unless you know Farage on a personal level they can be as informed as you. Thank the internet. We can now be as well up on US politics as Americans can be on UK politics- which is pretty well informed.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:06 am

Farage said people have the right to be concerned if Romainian's moved in next door.
More to the point I think the Romanian's would be concerned if he or Ukipers moved in next door to them.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down