NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sausage is the SHIT!

3 posters

Go down

Sausage is the SHIT! Empty Sausage is the SHIT!

Post by groomsy Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:37 am

A team in Spain is striving to create healthier sausages using probiotic bacteria found commonly in baby poop, proving once and for all that sometimes the secret ingredient is better left secret.

As LiveScience reports, “Bacteria from baby poop can help make delicious sausages, which could transform savory meats into health foods much like probiotic yogurts, according to new research.” Let’s try to ignore how nauseating it is to read the words “baby poop” and “delicious” together in the same sentence.

http://blog.trutv.com/dumb-as-a-blog/2014/02/20/baby-poop-being-used-to-create-healthier-sausages/index.html
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Sausage is the SHIT! Empty Re: Sausage is the SHIT!

Post by scrat Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am

I can never understand why the anti-hunting lobby is so vocal.

If you kill it and eat it, at least you know what the fuck you're eating.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:48 am

scrat wrote:I can never understand why the anti-hunting lobby is so vocal.

Handsome.......You are so right

xx

a lovely Montrachet to boot
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:57 am

gerber wrote:

Handsome.......You are so right

xx

a lovely Montrachet to  boot
Hi gorgeous,

Piccini chianti,,,sublime!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:54 am

now why did i expect this thread to be from phil or les..

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:28 pm

heavenly father wrote:now why did i expect this thread to be from phil or les..

you dont know me quite well, hey my names David and i post weird stuff, that includes, perverted, sick, morbidly sick and all in between
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:20 pm

MMM...I'd agree with you there scrat....if it moves and is edible AND on the general licence ...or in season.....it's likely to find itself on the wrong end of one of my assorted boom sticks..

then in very short order in my freezer, ready to be turned into all sorts of yummy things...Its lean, more humane than farming, fresher than anything you'd get anywhere else, and you know that short of very tiny quantities of agricultural chemicals, theres nothing "nasty" in it. As a bonus, it has far better food value, tending to be low fat high protein. As an added bonus if it is furry and long eared then its coat gets tanned, and turned into nice warm hats mitts and for kids, bootees :-) nothing wasted but the squeak as it were....

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:02 am

victorismyhero wrote:

MMM...I'd agree with you there scrat....if it moves and is edible AND on the general licence ...or in season.....it's likely to find itself on the wrong end of one of my assorted boom sticks..

then in very short order in my freezer, ready to be turned into all sorts of yummy things...Its lean, more humane than farming, fresher than anything you'd get anywhere else, and you know that short of very tiny quantities of agricultural chemicals, theres nothing "nasty" in it. As a bonus, it has far better food value, tending to be low fat high protein. As an added bonus if it is furry and long eared then its coat gets tanned, and turned into nice warm hats mitts and for kids, bootees :-) nothing wasted but the squeak as it were....
Hi Victor,

I like your way of thinking! I'm very lucky in the fact that I live by the sea and in the New Forest, which means hunting is a natural way of life, I use feathers for the mackerel and a brace of lurcher bitches for the rabbit, and rarely hare, We had a good meet with the horse and the hounds for deer, red, roe, fallow etc, sadly that has come to an end, and now we're infested with deer, they've become prevalent to the extent of vermin, which in turn is causing so much trouble with horrific road accidents on the A31 and A35.

Venison is very cheap here, I've a got a chest freezer stuffed with it, some do not like it's gamey taste, but I think a nice piece of roe deer, cut fine, tastes fine, pepper and.mushroom sauce, works for me, it is certainly more palatable now that they're trying to clean up the watercourse, which adds a lot of taste to natural meat.

Personally I find it totally incomprehensible as to why humans would want to lose their hunting skills!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down