NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP SHIT!

5 posters

Go down

UKIP SHIT! Empty UKIP SHIT!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:46 am

UKIP SHIT! 3459_4904

UKIP SHIT! 3459_4905

Don't think I need to say too much here, the images speak for themselves.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3459/more-ukip-hatred

Back to top Go down

UKIP SHIT! Empty Re: UKIP SHIT!

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:11 am

So let's hear some more about how UKIP is really just for "small government." (And against same-sex marriage. And pro- "Fuck Islam.")
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:54 am

Revealing images. This man may only be a supporter, but he is testament to the 'type' of people who flock to that party.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:48 am

Lets see the evidence that this man is anything to do with UKIP (I will give you a clue - "UKIP" is not copyrighted or patented and anyone can open a facebook or twitter (or any other) account using the term without being anything to do with the party.

In the meantime perhaps the three above me so shocked by images and so certain of their validity can tell me what this picture communicateUKIP SHIT! Article-2570535-1BECEDBC00000578-235_634x326s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:15 am

Some people are so gullible, especially lefties. I could work for Hopenotbate and make up a facebook page calling myself Adolph Smith ukip... anyone could. Even if he's genuine it's just a mindless thug who probably doesn't even know what the letters UKIP stand for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 pm

I still want to know why there are not howls of disgust at what was done in that picture - apparently if you are of a certain political persuasion then the live broadcast of someone having their hand hacked off (anyone trying to fool themselves it was one clean cut, in case that made a difference, should look at the fresh gouges on the edge of the table - I count at least 5 blows) is perfectly acceptable if done by a certain minority.

I cannot believe anyone would claim those images are not highly disturbing - and I would be really worried if anyone thought they were somehow more excusable than the images posted by catman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Is there anyone more hate filled than Catman and yet he lectures us.

Hypocrisy personified is out Catman.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Can we not have swearing in thread titles please.

Children may happen upon the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Who says "lefties" support hacking off hands?

Andy, the least of my concerns with kids and the internet is them reading a few of the dirty words they've heard a billion times by age 12.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Who says "lefties" support hacking off hands?

Andy, the least of my concerns with kids and the internet is them reading a few of the dirty words they've heard a billion times by age 12.

No need for it though.

People like JD and others would say "well everybody's tried a bit though, avn't they?"

But they haven't!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

No need for it though.

People like JD and others would say "well everybody's tried a bit though, avn't they?"

But they haven't!

Wtf you on about Andy? Laughing 

...a bit of what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Where does it say anything about lefties supporting hacking off hands?

Back to top Go down

UKIP SHIT! Empty Mass immigration has left Britain 'unrecognisable', says Nigel Farage

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:55 am

UKIP SHIT! 3130_4908   :::hitler: 

The Ukip leader told how he went on a commuter train journey recently through south east London and did not hear anyone speaking English, leaving him feeling "awkward" Photo: GETTY IMAGES

Mass immigration has left Britain an "unrecognisable" country that many people would not want to leave to their children and grandchildren, Nigel Farage has said.

In one of his strongest attacks on immigration policy, he said the arrival of migrants has some British people feeling that parts of the country are now alien to them.

The UK Independence Party leader said parts of the country had been "taken over" by foreigners and told how he caught a recent commuter train from London to Kent and had to wait for several stops before he heard English being spoken.

Mr Farage's comments come after official figures published on Thursday showed a shock rise of more than 30 per cent or 58,000 over the past year in net migration to Britain to 212,000, mainly accounted by migrants from southern European countries.

In his keynote speech to Ukip's spring conference in Torquay on Friday, Mr Farage said: "It's ordinary folk, it's ordinary families that are paying the financial price. But what about the social price of this?

"The fact that in scores of our cities and market towns, this country in a short space of time has frankly become unrecognisable.

"Whether it is the impact on local schools and hospitals, whether it is the fact in many parts of England you don't hear English spoken any more.

"This is not the kind of community we want to leave to our children and grandchildren."

Speaking to reporters later he said: "It's a genuine, legitimate, reasonable concern for people to say that imigration is acceptable but having whole areas taken over is difficult... it's happened on a scale that nobody could ever have imagined."

The Ukip leader told how he went on a commuter train journey recently through south east London and did not hear anyone speaking English, leaving him feeling "awkward" and "uncomfortable".

He said: "Do I think parts of Britain are a foreign land? I got the train the other night, it was rush hour, from Charing Cross.

"It was a stopper going out and we stopped at London Bridge, New Cross, Hither Green, it was not til we got past Grove Park that I could hear English being audibly spoken in the carriage.

"Does that make me feel slightly awkward? Yes it does. I wonder what is really going on. I am saying that and I am sure that is a view that will be reflected by three quarters of the population, perhaps even more."

He added: "I'm not saying that people on trains should be forced to speak English. That's a bloody stupid question.

"What I am saying is we now have nearly 10 per cent of our schools in this country where English is not the primary language of the homes those children come from."

Mr Farage warned that immigration had done damage to "cohesion" in British society.

He said: "So the answer is, I don't feel very comfortable in that situation and I don't think the majority of British people do.

"It doesn't mean I'm against anybody of different backgrounds or different cultures - far from it. I want us to have a sensible, open-minded immigration policy.

"But I think that what we've got, or what we've had, certainly, and what we continue to have when it comes to the EU is just wholly irresponsible.

"I think it's done great damage to the cohesion of our society and the well-being of working people in this country."

He also defended Ukip members against accusations that they are eccentric, insisting that they merely proved Ukip represented "a broadly based body of public opinion".

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/news/article/3130/mass-immigration-has-left-britain-039unrecognisable039-says-nigel-farage

Not an extreme party?

:/pwn://:

Now we live in Hither Green, and it is very peaceful, and no one has a problem with one another, so fuck off Farage, you fucking racist piece of rats shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:01 am

UKIP SHIT! 2Q==

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 am

UKIP SHIT! Z

That's what you get for flying a UKIP banner!

It got caught up in the propeller, or something like that!

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:09 am

.....Seems like he wanted to milk the situation a bit, i think that the pilot needed a bit more medical attention though.  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 am

.....No, i'm not in any rush to go to the hospital....Just let me walk up there a bit, and take another picture!

....Fucking weird zombie freak, was he trying to audition for the next zombie movie part!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:19 am

Get Tess the dog onto it!

Was that staged?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:20 am

Catman wrote:UKIP SHIT! 2Q==

lol!

Is the pilot pretending to be asleep?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:27 am

UKIP SHIT! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH3HHG58y3te1U9x-yjsGBidPSd2oPQTW6psRTAcp7QohYkiZU

There...there.. Sad 

UKIP SHIT! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGvf0-4z6EoNs3_CohDC18PT4A9JhFwwMH_CfA7q1kq5BD5HDu

Tut..tut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Lovely to see you taking delight in the suffering of another human being there Cat.

I suppose it makes you feel bad to see people who can be going through incredible suffering but instead of giving up say it doesnt matter and carry on fighting and working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 pm

I like Mr Farage - he has the ability to bounce back instead of wallowing in misery, like some do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I like Mr Farage - he has the ability to bounce back instead of wallowing in misery, like some do.

He has actually suffered some severe lasting damage from that crash - but he keeps so quiet about it most people dont realize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:17 pm

sphinx wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I like Mr Farage - he has the ability to bounce back instead of wallowing in misery, like some do.

He has actually suffered some severe lasting damage from that crash - but he keeps so quiet about it most people dont realize.

That's what I mean. I think it's very tasteless to joke about it like Catman is doing. No empathy obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 pm

what an unfeeling,nasty piece of shit you are catman,shall we take the piss out of "little dougie" lying there with a prick like you supposed to be "looking after him. do you "bonk" him when you feel like it? you are a piece of shit you disgusting excuse for a human being.you give it out,now lets see if you can take it, I doubt it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:34 pm

nicko wrote:what an unfeeling,nasty piece of shit you are catman,shall we take the piss out of "little dougie" lying there with a prick like you supposed to be "looking after him. do you "bonk" him when you feel like it? you are a piece of shit you disgusting excuse for a human being.you give it out,now lets see if you can take it,  I doubt it.

You shut your mouth, you filthy racist and homophobic piece of dog turd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Dunno about that, but he certainly was bounced out of Edinburgh  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Dunno about that, but he certainly was bounced out of Edinburgh  ::D:: 

Should they not have listened to him JD?

The man hasn't even been in power - hasn't been an MP - he's not messed up any lives, he's not brought in any cr4p policies.

Why didn't they sit down and talk to the man?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:29 pm

scatman,up yours.you excuse for a human being.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Right then..... can anyone write down in black and white what UKIP's ten main policies are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Croissant wrote:Right then..... can anyone write down in black and white what UKIP's ten main policies are?

pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down