NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird shit

3 posters

Go down

weird shit  Empty weird shit

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 pm

What's the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

This happened to me some years ago.

I used to work as a mobile nail tech. I'm at this big house, Asian family, all the family are there, mum, dad, grandmother, kids. I do the lady's nails and she gets up to pay me and I start packing away my stuff. There's a serving hatch from the kitchen to the room I'm in. I can see the family in the kitchen, all chatting and cooking etc.

I take a step forwards into a corner where I've put my bag, and I step into what I only describe as a column of intense vibration. I mean, this thing rattled my fucking fillings! It was like a big deep resonant road drill, it reverberated into by bones and teeth and I just froze. I glance over at the hatch, and nobody else seems affected. So I step back, and it stops. I step forwards again and it hits me a second time. This sound, or vibration was internal, I wasn't hearing it outside of me, but inside of me. I picked up my bag and stepped out of it. Then the woman came back and paid me and I left.

That was the first and last time I ever felt anything like it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

weird shit  Empty Re: weird shit

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 pm

I have many 'weird shit" stuff to share. That's just one of them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:35 pm

This is the second one. And this one really rattled me.

I'm asleep in bed with my then boyfriend lying next to me. I woken up by the bedroom door slamming open with such force I feel sure the wood has cracked. I sit up and can see the door is shut. So I lie down again.

I close my eyes and it happens again. Bang! Boyfriend is fast asleep. Bedroom door hasn't moved.

I lie down and shut my eyes. It happens again only this time I hear what sounds like an express train tearing down the landing, then BANG! The door slams open. This time I switch on the light. The door is shut. Boyfriend snoring.

This occurrence never happened again. Just that once.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:47 pm

I'm not sure if I've shared this before.   I might have.  But it's all true and if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would never have believed it.

For many years I've attended spiritualist development circles with a variety of mediums...some famous, some not.    At this particular circle, we were doing trance transfiguration which involves the use of a red light in a dark room.   Transfiguration is a form of physical mediumship where the spirit energy is superimposed over the face of the sitter.

Anyhoo.... The woman running the show, a medium since birth, sits down and takes her turn.  There are about 8 of us, and I'm kind of intrigued yet a bit sceptical.  After five minutes or so you can feel the change in energies in the room, and then this pair of feckin' eyes appear over the closed eyes of the medium.  I'm like...what the Fuck?   I glance around at the others thinking I'm seeing things, and realise we are all witnessing this very rare phenomenon.  

The eyes are large with dark lashes and have very pale irises.  They blink and then scan the room, settling on each of us in turn.  You can see the medium's closed eyes beneath them.   Somebody says, "Hello, Friend!"  And those eyes crinkle up in a smile.   They then fade out and wink in a few times before fading completely, and the medium came out of trance.

It was, up until that time, the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.  Since then, I've seen it a few times though never as strongly, and I've also been in trance myself and had this happen to me for others to see.  When you're the one channelling this, it feels as though you have a bucket of bees over your head and your solar plexus fizzes.  The energy is very strong.  But it's amazing to both experience and witness.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:56 pm

For many years I've worked as a Reiki healer. One client of mine, an elderly lady called Brenda, would come to me every week and because she had bad legs and she was 85, I would set up the couch in my living room so she wouldn't have to take the stairs.

I have dark wine red damask curtains in my living room with a repeat pattern woven into it. And while I'm giving healing, I would most often do it with eyes shut but sometimes I'd stare around the room. I'd have a few string lights on that shed enough light to see the pattern in the curtains.

That day, I was just glancing at the repeat pattern on the curtain and I saw a man's face. Being logical I presume that the pattern is causing pareidolia, and my brain is just creating this face from the patterns. So I scan the curtains to see if I see the face on other parts of the pattern. If it repeats, then it's logical to assume I'd see it within the same structure over and over again. But I don't,

This face is staring at me only from one place and it stays there for around 20 minutes then disappears.

I never saw it again.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:32 pm

Fucking hell, that gave me chills! Most of them actually, but the last one in particular.

My weird-ass bullshit:

In my mid teens, I started to realise I had a gift for finding lost things.

I guess it started when I tried to concentrate on where I'd last seen some missing item, and I got a picture of it in my mind that gradually sharpened, along with its surroundings. Eventually I could tell enough about the surroundings that I could make an educated guess as to where it was.

I then tried that out on things that other people had lost, and it worked -- a $20 bill my brother had lost turned up in a shady place surrounded by grass (under a pile of boards my dad had leaned against the shed), my sister's toy was in the direction and setting that I'd imagined it in.

I tried, after eddie encouraged me, to rekindle this ability lately, and I've found one of her earrings and something else just recently that I can't remember. But here's the weirdest thing:

One time the solid red ball went missing from my dad's pool table. I tried my finding ability and saw it among a jumble of other things under my younger sister's bed, near the head.

So I went and looked in the mess under her bed and right at the head was ... a bottle of red nail polish she'd nicked off our mother, in the exact same shade as the ball.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:33 pm

Woah. That’s some weird shit!
Okay here’s a story of my own.

I was working in an office, it was quite big and my desk was situated just in front of a wall. Someone came over and asked me for an invoice and as I reached to grab it from a tray on my desk, the big, half-moon charm on my bracelet flew off, up into the air. It flew past my head and landed on the floor behind me, right by the wall. What was weird was that it was soldered on to my bracelet. The guy who had asked for the invoice actually commented how weirdly it had flown up and behind me. When he walked off, I turned to pick up the charm and it had just vanished. Gone. It wasn’t there. I got the guy to come and look and he was as shocked as I was that it wasn’t there seeing how we’d just seen it land on the carpet. No one had passed me behind my desk and it had been a matter of seconds since it had flown off my wrist.
I never found it.

That same evening I got on the bus and right there, in front of my bus pass was a five pound note. I never put it there. I didn’t know where it had come from.

The very next day, a Saturday, I went to the same jewellers and bought the same half-moon charm (it was pretty big, I might add). I took the charm to another jewellers to be soldered on to the bracelet. I held the box in my hand the whole time from the moment I bought it to the time I placed it on the desk at the next jewellers. I asked the lady to solder it onto my bracelet. As I took off my bracelet she opened the box and there was nothing in it.

The charm had vanished. It had been in the box, in my hand, for the whole of the five minute walk to the jewellers.

That was a weekend where many other things happened just like that. My stuff just kept disappearing.

I felt like I was losing my mind.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:21 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Fucking hell, that gave me chills! Most of them actually, but the last one in particular.

My weird-ass bullshit:

In my mid teens, I started to realise I had a gift for finding lost things.

I guess it started when I tried to concentrate on where I'd last seen some missing item, and I got a picture of it in my mind that gradually sharpened, along with its surroundings. Eventually I could tell enough about the surroundings that I could make an educated guess as to where it was.

I then tried that out on things that other people had lost, and it worked -- a $20 bill my brother had lost turned up in a shady place surrounded by grass (under a pile of boards my dad had leaned against the shed), my sister's toy was in the direction and setting that I'd imagined it in.

I tried, after eddie encouraged me, to rekindle this ability lately, and I've found one of her earrings and something else just recently that I can't remember. But here's the weirdest thing:

One time the solid red ball went missing from my dad's pool table. I tried my finding ability and saw it among a jumble of other things under my younger sister's bed, near the head.

So I went and looked in the mess under her bed and right at the head was ... a bottle of red nail polish she'd nicked off our mother, in the exact same shade as the ball.

I'd keep developing that skill, if I were you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:24 pm

eddie wrote:Woah. That’s some weird shit!
Okay here’s a story of my own.

I was working in an office, it was quite big and my desk was situated just in front of a wall. Someone came over and asked me for an invoice and as I reached to grab it from a tray on my desk, the big, half-moon charm on my bracelet flew off, up into the air. It flew past my head and landed on the floor behind me, right by the wall. What was weird was that it was soldered on to my bracelet. The guy who had asked for the invoice actually commented how weirdly it had flown up and behind me. When he walked off, I turned to pick up the charm and it had just vanished. Gone. It wasn’t there. I got the guy to come and look and he was as shocked as I was that it wasn’t there seeing how we’d just seen it land on the carpet. No one had passed me behind my desk and it had been a matter of seconds since it had flown off my wrist.
I never found it.

That same evening I got on the bus and right there, in front of my bus pass was a five pound note. I never put it there. I didn’t know where it had come from.

The very next day, a Saturday, I went to the same jewellers and bought the same half-moon charm (it was pretty big, I might add). I took the charm to another jewellers to be soldered on to the bracelet. I held the box in my hand the whole time from the moment I bought it to the time I placed it on the desk at the next jewellers. I asked the lady to solder it onto my bracelet. As I took off my bracelet she opened the box and there was nothing in it.

The charm had vanished. It had been in the box, in my hand, for the whole of the five minute walk to the jewellers.

That was a weekend where many other things happened just like that. My stuff just kept disappearing.

I felt like I was losing my mind.

I've experienced things going missing then turning up months later. In the house we lived in that had poltergeist activity, I had a gold bracelet that went missing. Months later it turned up wrapped in folded sheets in the airing cupboard.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:36 am

Horatio, over the course of that weekend, I had many things go missing and one of them wasn’t mine...

My boyfriend at the time, was showing me these five different posters he had at his house, among them was a photo of a beach in the nighttime. When he gathered them all up, there were only four posters, one of them was missing. It was the poster of the beach in the nighttime, his favourite and one I had commented upon.

It was never found. I’d looked at it, set it aside, and it simply vanished.
We both saw that happen.

All these “vanishings” and other strange happenings happened over one weekend, culminating on the Sunday night when my grandfather (whom I lived with at the time and was my favourite person in the world) accused me of “locking him out” of the house.
Apparently I’d shut the front door and managed to lock it from the inside, with two keys, whilst on the outside....

That weekend did set me on a different path to a different life though. So I often wonder if I was “directed” by some other force.

Ps: oh, those things that vanished? They never, ever, turned up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down