NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

+7
nicko
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
Syl
Vintage
eddie
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 Empty Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 02, 2019 8:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

British people are more persuaded of the benefits of immigration than any other major European nation, according to a global survey, which has also found that almost half of Britons think immigrants are either positive or neutral for the country.

The YouGov–Cambridge Globalism survey found that 28% of Britons believed the benefits of immigration outweighed the costs, compared with 24% in Germany, 21% in France and 19% in Denmark. A further 20% of British people believed the costs and benefits were about equal, while 16% were not sure.

The findings contradict the assumption that Britain is more hostile to immigration than its European neighbours are. Britain was seen as taking a hardline and less compassionate response to the 2015 European migration crisis, while many argue concerns over immigration were the key driving force behind the Brexit vote.

But experts have detected a softening in attitudes towards immigration since that vote, which could in part be influenced by the prospect of the end of freedom of movement and the dramatic drop in net migration to the UK from EU countries, which in the last figures dropped to its lowest level since 2009.

In all, only 37% of Britons feel the costs of immigration outweigh the benefits – lower than in any other big European country apart from Poland. By comparison, 50% of Italians believe the net impact of immigration is negative, as well as 49% of Swedes and 42% of French and 40% of Germans.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/02/britons-more-sold-on-immigration-benefits-than-other-europeans

I've met many people here who say they support Brexit, then go to great lengths to explain it has nothing to do with hating foreigners. Have to admit, I was surprised at this poll as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 2:14 am

gelico wrote:

immigration a good thing?

''what did the Romans ever do for us eh?''

lol!

Lol

The aqueduct  Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vufQIxLvw

Back to top Go down

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 2:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfmAY6M6aA

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun May 05, 2019 2:21 am

phildidge wrote:
gelico wrote:

immigration a good thing?

''what did the Romans ever do for us eh?''

lol!

Lol

The aqueduct  Laughing

lol!

they forgot to mention forcing the phone companies to cancel their roaming charges

one good eu thing

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 2:27 am

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Lol

The aqueduct  Laughing

lol!

they forgot to mention forcing the phone companies to cancel their roaming charges

one good eu thing

I knew you would appreciate that gelico and evenm more so this

Enjoy and night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiUFPjulTW8

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun May 05, 2019 3:35 am

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 2035286543

Over 63% of Brits don't agree with Smelly and Tommy's takes on the evils of immigration...

Maybe it's time those two went to live in Hungary..

Or they could always set up camp in Deano's garage, and claim 'refugee status'.

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 4251754078

One of my managers is Hungarian. Stunning looking woman. I tried to learn some Hungarian words but boy, is that a tough language!

As part of my training, we had to sit through a one hour language class spoken entirely in a foreign language. We were taught in Hungarian. I've forgotten most of the words now, other than carrot, which sounds like something I shan't speak here Laughing

It was interesting though. And in the last 6 months I've been taking Thai classes and surprised how quickly I've picked up so much - even writing, and they don't even use our alphabet Shocked

It does feel really rewarding to be able to understand and communicate in another language Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun May 05, 2019 3:38 am

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... right...

What right do British people have to call Britain "our country"...!?

What right do British people have to democracy and self determination as a national people...!?

You’re only British because your dad fucked your mum and you were delivered here.
If your dad fucked your mum in Syria, you’d be Syrian.

So how does a country belong to anyone, really?

Awesome post!

If only more people realised how lucky they are that their dad fucked their mum where they did, then perhaps they'd be a bit more appreciative of the reasons people come to England in the first place.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 05, 2019 10:39 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.politico.eu/article/poll-three-quarters-of-brits-back-dramatic-fall-in-immigration/

Luckily the British people have a lot more sense than some of the idiots on this forum...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 05, 2019 12:45 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 2035286543

Over 63% of Brits don't agree with Smelly and Tommy's takes on the evils of immigration...

Maybe it's time those two went to live in Hungary..

Or they could always set up camp in Deano's garage, and claim 'refugee status'.

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 4251754078

One of my managers is Hungarian. Stunning looking woman.  I tried to learn some Hungarian words but boy, is that a tough language!

It's related to Farsi, I've heard.  What Hungary has to do with Iran, I don't know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.politico.eu/article/poll-three-quarters-of-brits-back-dramatic-fall-in-immigration/

Luckily the British people have a lot more sense than some of the idiots on this forum...

Appeal to the people, fallacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 05, 2019 3:08 pm

The British people have already decided...

And the torts were elected under manifesto pledge to bring immigration numbers down to tens of thousands...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 3:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The British people have already decided...

And the torts were elected under manifesto pledge to bring immigration numbers down to tens of thousands...!!!

Appeal to the people, fallacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 3:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... right...

What right do British people have to democracy and self determination as a national people...!?

You’re only British because your dad fucked your mum and you were delivered here.

thats the bumbest thing on this thread

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 6:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... right...

thats the bumbest thing on this thread

Did you mean “dumbest” or bum-best, meaning it you liked it so much it was like getting bum-fucked? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 6:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... right...

What a strange post. Why would Tommy's mum be in Syria?

Try going to Syria and telling the Syrians there that it's not their country. They'd think you were bonkers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... right...

Try going to Syria and telling the Syrians there that it's not their country. They'd think you were bonkers.

Have another read of my post and actually try to understand my words.
That’s all I have to offer without repeating myself.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have another read of my post and actually try to understand my words.
 That’s all I have to offer without repeating myself.

It made no sense. Also, it wasn't very nice.

Would you actually say to a Syrian in Syria that Syria isn't their country just because they were born there?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Are you saying that Britain is YOUR country because you happened to be born here by chance? That your dad and mum has sex and then you were delivered here? How does that make it YOUR country?

I shouldn’t have needed to explain it again.

I’d say the same thing to Syrians, or Americans, or Polish, or Russians....etc etc etc etc etc

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 7:04 pm

eddie wrote:Are you saying that Britain is YOUR country because you happened to be born here by chance? That your dad and mum has sex and then you were delivered here? How does that make it YOUR country?

I’d say the same thing to Syrians, or Americans, or Polish, or Russians....etc etc etc etc etc

I bet you wouldn't. Would you say it to a native American?

If Tommy thinks of Britain as his country, he's perfectly entitled to do so. It's not just a bit of land you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Are you saying that Britain is YOUR country because you happened to be born here by chance? That your dad and mum has sex and then you were delivered here? How does that make it YOUR country?

I bet you wouldn't. Would you say it to a native American?

If Tommy thinks of Britain as his country, he's perfectly entitled to do so. It's not just a bit of land you know.

You bet I wouldn’t? Hahahahahahaha! Why? Is it an awful thing to say? scratch how odd.
And you have no idea how I communicate with people. I get bloody paid for it! It’s my actual job.

I wouldn’t bite my tongue in any situation. And know what? I never offend people or have people avoid me.
Must be doing something right.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 11:03 pm

What are you waffling about eddie??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 06, 2019 6:27 am

smelly-bandit wrote:What are you waffling about eddie??

Nobody got to choose which country they'd be born in. Why then should anyone think they can call the particular country they were born in "theirs" or assume they have any right to tell other people they can't come?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 06, 2019 6:38 am

Tell that to the thousands of people who died in ww2 to protect "their" country !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 7:09 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Nobody got to choose which country they'd be born in. Why then should anyone think they can call the particular country they were born in "theirs" or assume they have any right to tell other people they can't come?

And here comes the self hating white guilt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 06, 2019 12:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

What are you waffling about smelly?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 06, 2019 12:13 pm

Love for your country is why Soldiers die to protect it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon May 06, 2019 12:35 pm

king

The British Navy sailed into Sydney in 1788 and declared that Van Diemen's Land now belonged to the British Crown...

Despite the small fact that there were already hundreds of thousands of native peoples here, whose ancestors had first arrived over 50,000 years earlier..

The British back then clearly didn't give a toss about other peoples' sovereign indigenous rights.

Why should anybody listen now, then,  to the whining selfish bulldust emanatimg from braindead neo-nazi snowflakes the likes of Tommy and Smelly  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 1:47 pm

nicko wrote:Tell that to the thousands of people who died in ww2 to protect "their" country !

You mean the countless colonial soldiers that fought for this country and not their own, but the British Empire?

Maybe you should ask yourself, if there was no countries and ethnic groups, no religions, no greed, no starvation, no homelessness, etc What would people have to fight over?

Nobody is denying what troops have done in the service of a country. Where in fact many including my grand parents fought, so you could have freedom, and neither even lived here. So please spare the poor emotive argument. Its not going to work.

The point made has not been answered. Why do some people think they  the country they are born into is theirs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 1:53 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre white guilt ben

the fact that you feel bad about history and think now you have to pay for it and everyone else who is white

youre a racist, except youre more like a white uncle tom, or a jewish collaborator. youre a typical lefty who wants to tear down statues and rewrite history so there is nothing left of a past you despise.  

i mean if you want to play this "no country" game then the invasion of iraq was perfectly legal and moral since the iraqs didnt own iraq or its oil.

corrrect??

lets be honest, there is no way youu would ever tell a black african that their birth country didnt belong to them, no you save that for whitey.

watching you indulge in your self hate and white guuilt is like watching that fatty tess halliday tuck into a chocolate cake - disgusting and unnecessary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 1:55 pm

Can someone explain what skin colour has to do with anything. Where so many countries have multi ethnic people?

scratch

Asking a valid question, whether and why some people think a country is theirs. Has nothing to do with white guilt.

Smelly is indulging in yet another fallacious argument

Called appeal to emotion

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon May 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Razz

Smelly's really on a roll here today...

The trolling little turd is simply making up more and more outrageous lies as he enters each thread..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Razz

The trolling little turd is simply making up more and more outrageous lies as he enters each thread..

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 3852033631

hitting all the right notes apparently,you land stealing piece of shit.

how many aboriginals got raped and murdered so you could have a place to call home??

you got blood on your dick and your hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 07, 2019 5:35 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Razz

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing - Page 2 3852033631

how many aboriginals got raped and murdered so you could have a place to call home??

Rolling Eyes

Afraid you fucked up again,  SmellyDickhead...

One of my great-grandfathers was Aboriginal..

As are several of my cousins, (an aunty married an Aboriginal man -- increasing the aboriginal bloodlines there..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 5:59 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

As are several of my cousins, (an aunty married an Aboriginal man --  increasing the aboriginal bloodlines there..).

A land grabber and an uncle Tom race traitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 07, 2019 2:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre white guilt ben

the fact that you feel bad about history and think now you have to pay for it and everyone else who is white

youre a racist, except youre more like a white uncle tom, or a jewish collaborator. youre a typical lefty who wants to tear down statues and rewrite history so there is nothing left of a past you despise.  

i mean if you want to play this "no country" game then the invasion of iraq was perfectly legal and moral since the iraqs didnt own iraq or its oil.

corrrect??

lets be honest, there is no way youu would ever tell a black african that their birth country didnt belong to them, no you save that for whitey.

watching you indulge in your self hate and white guuilt is like watching that fatty tess halliday tuck into a chocolate cake - disgusting and unnecessary

I don't buy into the idea of being held responsible for anything other than my own actions, smelly. That's why I don't believe in white guilt, and that's why I don't hold individuals responsible for the actions of other people of the same race, religion, etc.

I don't think that anybody can say they own a particular piece of the world. Yes, you can keep people out of your home. Yes, you can organize with the people who live around you and call the place you live a country. And yes, you can even keep criminals out, or kick them out.

But since nobody had a choice as to where on this planet they were born, I don't believe that anybody has the right to keep a peaceful person out of "their" part of the world.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 07, 2019 4:00 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

As are several of my cousins, (an aunty married an Aboriginal man --  increasing the aboriginal bloodlines there..).

The other seven great-grandparents were not though. Your aunty is irrelevant in this.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre white guilt ben

corrrect??

I don't buy into the idea of being held responsible for anything other than my own actions, smelly. That's why I don't believe in white guilt, and that's why I don't hold individuals responsible for the actions of other people of the same race, religion, etc.

I don't think that anybody can say they own a particular piece of the world. Yes, you can keep people out of your home. Yes, you can organize with the people who live around you and call the place you live a country. And yes, you can even keep criminals out, or kick them out.

But since nobody had a choice as to where on this planet they were born, I don't believe that anybody has the right to keep a peaceful person out of "their" part of the world.

well you would be wrong , dead wrong.

that view was the view of merkel and germany put into practice when she opened the doors of her country to over a million "peaceful people", tell me how well its going for germany.

no ben, you have white guilt all pussy hat wearing bleeding heart liberals like you, have white guilt, its what youve been indoctrinated to believe in, why do you think people like you were pulling down historical statues??

and youre full of shit

heres how i can prove it

african american is a term used by many black americans to describe themselves, despite never been born in africa they identify as african by heritage/lineage but american but birth, now that obvioulsy flies full on in the face of your theory doesnt it??

so now i need to hear you state very cleary and loudly for all to hear (in caps) that "african american" is a bullshit term because by our theory, they cannot call themseleves american because they dont own america and having not been born in africa they have even less right to call themselves african and claim africa as their own

if you dont then it proves your white guilt is real because it proves that you are only applying this "you dont own your country" theory to white people, everyone else gets to own their country

checkmate buddy

ps im 100% more african than those black yanks are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre white guilt ben

corrrect??

He is doing a cathy newman and making up shit to things you have not said

You might as well be trying to explain this to a brick wall when it comes to smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 4:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

that view was the view of merkel and germany put into practice when she opened the doors of her country to over a million "peaceful people", tell me how well its going for germany.

no ben, you have white guilt all pussy hat wearing bleeding heart liberals like you, have white guilt, its what youve been indoctrinated to believe in, why do you think people like you were pulling down historical statues??

and youre full of shit

heres how i can prove it

african american is a term used by many black americans to describe themselves, despite never been born in africa they identify as african by heritage/lineage but american but birth, now that obvioulsy flies full on in the face of your theory doesnt it??

so now i need to hear you state very cleary and loudly for all to hear (in caps) that "african american" is a bullshit term because by our theory, they cannot call themseleves american because they dont own america and having not been born in africa they have even less right to call themselves african and claim africa as their own

if you dont then it proves your white guilt is real because it proves that you are only applying this "you dont own your country" theory to white people, everyone else gets to own their country

checkmate buddy

African American is a bullshit term

So is English, Scotish, Asian, Japanese, Russian, Israeli, Palestinian etc

There is no biological bases for these terms, they are simple socially constructed

They can of course still call themselves this. Its up to people how they define themselves, but I can of course rightly claim such terms are bullshit. I am neither denying them their identity, but I believe such terms, have no biological meaning. I mean not all Black Americans class themselves as African American. Should they now, based on your reasoning?

See how that works?

Why would rightly showing something is bullshit, mean we then don't use this?

Science has already shown that biologically races do not exist and yet societies still use racial definitions

Showing you cannot play chess and actually its you in checkmate

Also you are not more African than they are. neither they more than you.

The Name Africa is simple a name that has been invented. Just as every other place on this planet has had names invented. You were simple born onto a land mass. That is it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 07, 2019 6:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre white guilt ben

corrrect??

and youre full of shit

heres how i can prove it

checkmate buddy

Pride in your heritage or ancestry has nothing to do with what I'm saying.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

and youre full of shit

heres how i can prove it

checkmate buddy

yeah thats exactly the kind of waffling bullshit i expected from you, do you ever get bored of being so transparent??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 07, 2019 8:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

and youre full of shit

heres how i can prove it

checkmate buddy

yeah thats exactly the kind of waffling bullshit i expected from you, do you ever get bored of being so transparent??

Two different topics. Pride in where you were born or where your ancestors came from has nothing to do with the question of whether genuinely peaceful people should have the right to go to any part of the world they wish.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Smelly, do you actually ever read anyone’s posts and reply to what they say or do you just reply with your stock answers?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 9:49 pm

eddie wrote:Smelly, do you actually ever read anyone’s posts and reply to what they say or do you just reply with your stock answers?

stock answers

but only for stupidity

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 9:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Smelly, do you actually ever read anyone’s posts and reply to what they say or do you just reply with your stock answers?

stock answers

but only for stupidity

Well I was the one who said that a piece of land doesn’t really belong to anyone...and it doesn’t. One can be glad that one lives where they live, or enjoy their country of residence but to say you own it because you live there by accident?

How does that even work?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 07, 2019 10:12 pm

Where did I ever say that I owned the whole of the UK...!?

I think you are getting confused...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Where did I ever say that I owned the whole of the UK...!?

I think you are getting confused...

One, I don't think anybody said you said you own the whole of the UK. But since you admit that you don't, will you admit that you have no right to tell people who are minding their own business whether they can move here?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 10:20 pm

For Tommy:

IMMIGRANTS!!!

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Two different topics. Pride in where you were born or where your ancestors came from has nothing to do with the question of whether genuinely peaceful people should have the right to go to any part of the world they wish.

i did have a response, all typed out, and then i saw this on the side scroll

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t27113-didge-as-way-of-apology-i-found-this-for-you#513550

so yeah

id like to answer you but im on a warning and dont want to get basemented

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 10:30 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

stock answers

but only for stupidity

Well I was the one who said that a piece of land doesn’t really belong to anyone...and it doesn’t. One can be glad that one lives where they live, or enjoy their country of residence but to say you own it because you live there by accident?

How does that even work?

cant answer you

on a warning, must not dissent

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 10:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

stock answers

but only for stupidity

How does that even work?

cant answer you

on a warning, must not dissent

Yeah the warning was for starting a thread about another member, not replying to a post. Don’t make wussy excuses. It’s a little beneath you, don’t you think?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next