NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~

5 posters

Go down

DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ Empty DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:35 pm

I wasn't quite sure just where to place this topic: Weird/Unusual or Body Science  DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ 265384880
But as a woman 'GIFTED' with a 'Buddha butt'...I found it an amusing study done by the superior teaching University of Oxford; they don't have better things to do DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ 2190311264
A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier
Sean Levinson on Science Says  Oct 30, 2013 10:14am {original printed date}

Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses.
According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar.
Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems.
And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development.
The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.
Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women.
From ABC News:
“Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos, who leads the team at the University of Oxford, says that women with more fat on the buttocks have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose.”
Having a big butt also favors leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes.
The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.
Eyeonthenut also cites similar studies conducted by universities in California and Pittsburgh not too long ago that discovered that women with bigger butts, wide hips and smaller waists may even live longer as well.
*This study did not include fake butts. 
We already know girls with big butts are smarter and healthier, but they also have some things only they will understand. 
http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big-butt-healthy-butt-study-says-women-big-butts-healthier/ 

Back to top Go down

DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ Empty Re: DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:07 pm

I simply don't know where they come up with these stupid theories - it's just complet bollocks.

They're whackadoodles, as Didge would say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ Empty Re: DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:14 pm

eddie wrote:I simply don't know where they come up with these stupid theories - it's just complet bollocks.

They're whackadoodles, as Didge would say.
DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ Giggle  And as curious as the TOPIC is...in America they have to apply for GRANTS to study such mundane things; but I suppose it's all about our HEALTH...

The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.
Eyeonthenut also cites similar studies conducted by universities in California and Pittsburgh not too long ago that discovered that women with bigger butts, wide hips and smaller waists may even live longer as well.
BTW --- I've been far more acquainted with nice/soft/round ole' grannies then the slim/skinny/petite ones... DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:28 pm

scratch

TWO different uni's that I've studied at, never could have anyone found a correlation between women with big backsides and intelligence...

METHINKS this is one ''big butted" researcher looking for likely examples to suit her personal agenda..

EXCESS FAT carried around a woman's buttocks and hips is already recognised as being a lot less risky than that on the waist, belly or back -- however, just what does that have to do with a woman's intelligence, or attractiveness ???
UNLESS your name is Kanye West..      Razz

AND, AFTER their mid-60s, the heart attack risk for women starts to catch up to that for men, as the previous protective effect from female hormones starts to wane; until the heart attack rates for men and women is pretty close by the time they're in their 70s.

AND AS for the risk of developing Diabetes, doesn't matter where that excess fat is carried..        elephant
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Exactly that wolfie. Or as I've said: complete and utter bollocks!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 pm

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:40 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ Lmao   I'd forgotten all about that song & video...TY - TY - TY, Veya; I was soooo in need of a mood changer and a great belly-laugh! 
You fixed me right up... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:41 am

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:10 am

LMAO...that was a 'Futurama' I'd missed. TY 

Here's just a 'little' someth'm - someth'm in return:

SHAKE IT BUT DON'T BREAK IT ~~~ 

DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ Twerk 
And the white gals can do it too ~~~
DO YOU HAVE A 'BUDDHA BUTT'...well, it's a good thing~~~ 4a2900bbccdca107b5cc779b962e0621

Even Minnie Mouse is doing the
BIG BUTT TWERK~~

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:25 am

Wow, used to like Futurama. Haven't seen it in ages
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down