NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

+7
nicko
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
Syl
Vintage
eddie
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing Empty Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 02, 2019 8:49 pm

British people are more persuaded of the benefits of immigration than any other major European nation, according to a global survey, which has also found that almost half of Britons think immigrants are either positive or neutral for the country.

The YouGov–Cambridge Globalism survey found that 28% of Britons believed the benefits of immigration outweighed the costs, compared with 24% in Germany, 21% in France and 19% in Denmark. A further 20% of British people believed the costs and benefits were about equal, while 16% were not sure.

The findings contradict the assumption that Britain is more hostile to immigration than its European neighbours are. Britain was seen as taking a hardline and less compassionate response to the 2015 European migration crisis, while many argue concerns over immigration were the key driving force behind the Brexit vote.

But experts have detected a softening in attitudes towards immigration since that vote, which could in part be influenced by the prospect of the end of freedom of movement and the dramatic drop in net migration to the UK from EU countries, which in the last figures dropped to its lowest level since 2009.

In all, only 37% of Britons feel the costs of immigration outweigh the benefits – lower than in any other big European country apart from Poland. By comparison, 50% of Italians believe the net impact of immigration is negative, as well as 49% of Swedes and 42% of French and 40% of Germans.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/02/britons-more-sold-on-immigration-benefits-than-other-europeans

I've met many people here who say they support Brexit, then go to great lengths to explain it has nothing to do with hating foreigners. Have to admit, I was surprised at this poll as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing Empty Re: Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Not surprised at all. Most people in the uk, get along with many people.

The reality is Far right parties in the uk have never gained much support.
I think this has much to do with the proud tradition, with the Uk standing alone for a time against Hitler, but with support from its colonies. I think it also has much to do, with how many people have integrated into society.

Most people I know, that support Brexit, are not against foreign people coming here to live. If they come here to work and pay their way. They simple want immigration controlled to a reasonable level.

Back to top Go down

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing Empty Re: Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing

Post by eddie Thu May 02, 2019 9:03 pm

I agree with your post didge. I work in an environment where there are many Eastern European’s and I don’t know anyone who minds. In fact, we all work together well.

I’m actually learning Romanian!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:13 pm

eddie wrote:I agree with your post didge. I work in an environment where there are many Eastern European’s and I don’t know anyone who minds. In fact, we all work together well.

We do come from the south though Eddie, and where we both grew up in London. We grew up around countless different ethnic people

Its generally areas that have the least immigration, where people are hostile to immigration, again born from paranoia

That is cool you are learning a new language. You are better than many English people, when it comes to this

Have to say, i am crap languages

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 pm

I see so many similarities between the UK and the U.S. at times that I actually get a little weirded out.

One of the biggest ones is how much of the same slang is used in both countries. I guess TV has a lot to do with that, but it really feels like the British people consider Americans part of the family.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 02, 2019 9:18 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:I agree with your post didge. I work in an environment where there are many Eastern European’s and I don’t know anyone who minds. In fact, we all work together well.

We do come from the south though Eddie, and where we both grew up in London. We grew up around countless different ethnic people

Its generally areas that have the least immigration, where people are hostile to immigration, again born from paranoia

That is cool you are learning a new language. You are better than many English people, when it comes to this

Well, I am finding Polish hard, it’s slow-going but I’m picking up Romanian pretty well.
It’s a nice language and I am constantly surprising many Romanians that I meet by suddenly speaking to them. They’re really quite touched by it.

I bet you could get to grips with a language if you tried. You seem the type to learn quickly.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:23 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Well, I am finding Polish hard, it’s slow-going but I’m picking up Romanian pretty well.
It’s a nice language and I am constantly surprising many Romanians that I meet by suddenly speaking to them.  They’re really quite touched by it.

I bet you could get to grips with a language if you tried. You seem the type to learn quickly.  

I have picked up a bit of Polish and can understand parts of conversations

We have many Romanians, Polish and most of all Nepalese here (nicest people I know). We also have a view people from the Baltic states. My local shop seels more so Eastern European food and I love it. Lots of sausage based food... Laughing

I am just not good with languages, most of all English lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Yes! I bet all sorts of baked goods where I work! Polish bread and these yummy pastries. They know how to make a nice snack for me when I’m hungry.
I’ll probably end up fat. Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 02, 2019 9:27 pm

It's true, I was hanging out with edds at work and she talked in Romanian to a couple -- they were so surprised and left the place with smiles on their faces.

I have to admit, I thought my Spanish would be useless here, but I've heard it on several occasions while here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:35 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:It's true, I was hanging out with edds at work and she talked in Romanian to a couple -- they were so surprised and left the place with smiles on their faces.

I have to admit, I thought my Spanish would be useless here, but I've heard it on several occasions while here.

One of my irish mates, has a gift with languages. No joke he speaks 13 fleuntly. The look on peoples faces, when he pipes into a conversation, in their language is always an eye opener. It makes people who are far from home feel very welcome. The amount of drinks bought for him, simple for conversing in their language... Laughing

I think its cool you can speak multiple languages, people appreacite that. It breaks down barriers of paranoia between people of differing ethnic groups

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:48 pm

the guardian??

ok thats not gonna be biased

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 02, 2019 9:51 pm

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:It's true, I was hanging out with edds at work and she talked in Romanian to a couple -- they were so surprised and left the place with smiles on their faces.

One of my irish mates, has a gift with languages. No joke he speaks 13 fleuntly. The look on peoples faces, when he pipes into a conversation, in their language is always an eye opener. It makes people who are far from home feel very welcome. The amount of drinks bought for him, simple for conversing in their language... Laughing

I think its cool you can speak multiple languages, people appreacite that. It breaks down barriers of paranoia between people of differing ethnic groups

Exactly that! Have a green.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:the guardian??

Everyone has a confirmation bias, including you smelly

So point of order

Where is the mass riots?

I mean surely, if people did not get along here, we would see mass riots between ethnic groups, surely?

I mean even you are a product of integration, being a foreigner to this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm

phildidge wrote:

Absolutely. It also comes in handy when they think you can't understand them and they talk about you right in front of you Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Absolutely. It also comes in handy when they think you can't understand them and they talk about you right in front of you Twisted Evil

Trust me, you will fit in better than most, if you can speak more than on language in the uk.

People love the fact that others take the time, to learn other languages.

It always breaks down barriers between people

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 02, 2019 10:54 pm

They're reporting the results of a poll that they didn't conduct.

It's impossible to report that kind of story with bias, unless you straight-up lie about the results.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu May 02, 2019 11:32 pm

I don't suppose many people mind immigration provided it doesn't change too much. Every nation has a culture of their own, although many argue Britain doesn't and never has. Each nation has the right to keep its culture, with some add ons from other cultures that decide to join another main culture, provided I think that it isn't harmful. If you decide to live somewhere else with a very different culture you have to take that in to consideration and respect it.
When you consider Britain's history people have come to join us for many reasons and for the most part have fitted in so well you don't really see the join, my own great grandfather amongst them.
Every culture in this world - Britain amongst them is worth conserving to some extent, cultures change some quickly, some slowly, some hardly at all.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 02, 2019 11:58 pm

I dont think it's surprising at all.
We have always welcomed immigrants into the UK. The NHS have relied on immigrants since it began,  as have other professions, and I really believe most people love the diversity of mixing with different  races and cultures when they can.

I believe it's free movement between EU countries that many people got tired of, which is a different thing alltogether.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 03, 2019 12:00 am

From my personal experience, the Eastern European’s are a warm bunch of people on the whole. They’re very touchy-feely. I like that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 03, 2019 12:07 am

The ones at your job are very genuine and they almost always seem ready to laugh. People like that, to me, show you what's really important in life. They appreciate the chance to work hard and earn enough to get by in a country that's better for them than where they came from.

I think the English would be even more welcoming to immigrants if there was plenty of housing available. I think that's the big sticking point for a lot of people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2019 12:07 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

It's impossible to report that kind of story with bias, unless you straight-up lie about the results.

Like CNN does??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 03, 2019 12:08 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:The ones at your job are very genuine and they almost always seem ready to laugh. People like that, to me, show you what's really important in life. They appreciate the chance to work hard and earn enough to get by in a country that's better for them than where they came from.

I think the English would be even more welcoming to immigrants if there was plenty of housing available. I think that's the big sticking point for a lot of people.

They really are hardworking people. That’s for sure. Put us English to shame really.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 03, 2019 12:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Like CNN does??

Let's not turn this into a debate about CNN if you don't mind.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 03, 2019 2:09 am

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing 2035286543

Over 63% of Brits don't agree with Smelly and Tommy's takes on the evils of immigration...

Maybe it's time those two went to live in Hungary..

Or they could always set up camp in Deano's garage, and claim 'refugee status'.

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing 4251754078
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 03, 2019 9:33 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing 2035286543

Over 63% of Brits don't agree with Smelly and Tommy's takes on the evils of immigration...

Maybe it's time those two went to live in Hungary..

Or they could always set up camp in Deano's garage, and claim 'refugee status'.

Surprise! Citizens of the UK more convinced than the rest of Europe that immigration is a good thing 4251754078

One of my managers is Hungarian. Stunning looking woman. I tried to learn some Hungarian words but boy, is that a tough language!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 03, 2019 11:41 pm

https://www.politico.eu/article/poll-three-quarters-of-brits-back-dramatic-fall-in-immigration/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 03, 2019 11:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.politico.eu/article/poll-three-quarters-of-brits-back-dramatic-fall-in-immigration/

You might have missed a paragraph lower in that link you posted, Tommy:

However, more than half believed immigration has been mainly beneficial, compared 39 percent who disagreed.

There is a subtle difference, of course, between your attitude toward whether immigration has been beneficial and your attitude toward how much immigration should be allowed.

Of course, as an aspiring immigrant myself, I'd hope that the numbers aren't cut too drastically.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 04, 2019 6:51 pm

75% still want a drastic cut in immigrant numbers allowed...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Ben is to be welcomed to live in our country, he would be an asset, others do not come to work, only to live on benefits and live in their own enclaves with no intention to mix with us !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 10:23 pm

nicko wrote:Ben is to be welcomed to live in our country, he would be an asset, others do not come to work,  only to live on benefits and live in their own enclaves with no intention to mix with us !

There is 7 million foreign born people in the uk.

The amount of people claiming Universal credit is around 900,0000

It would seem, the vast majority come here to work

Everyone is welcome to come here and you and nobody is is in a position to decide who can come here, simple based on you being born within some geographical boundary. Its nothing more than a selfish and poor attitude to have. We seem to be the only species that think, we can deny others the right to migrate. Again based on our only selfish needs. If people break the law, then the criminal system should deal with them. There is nothing more wrong than when people claim to say, who has a right to live on this planet. Its nothing short of the worst xenophobia.

If you want to challenge poor beliefs and ideologies, i will join you, but dont then use a view. To then say whether or not humans can migrate or not. Who the fuck gave you the right to decide the fate of your fellow brothers ansd sisters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Don't talk shite didge...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Don't talk shite didge...!

ad hominem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 04, 2019 11:21 pm

So... you think that the UK should not have any border controls, no controls on immigration, and the 7 billion people throughout the world should have the ability to just turn up and live here in the UK as they please???

And the British govt and British people should have no right to say otherwise!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 11:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

So... you think that the UK should not have any border controls, no controls on immigration, and the 7 billion people throughout the world should have the ability to just turn up and live here in the UK as they please???

And the British govt and British people should have no right to say otherwise!!!???

lol!

Yep, as again what right do you have to deny them?

Who gave you the power to decide the fate of others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 11:33 pm

I would also add Tommy, I dont see 7 billion people looking to migrate here and hence the absurdity of your argument. The point is here, whether anyone has the right to deny people the view to migrate, just as animals already do.

The reality is many would not need to migrate, if of course richer nations, helped those less off and made living where they live. As good as we have here. Its why people who use fear mongering arguments on immigration. Completely fail to understand what draws people to countries that have a better standard of living. If you improved their standard of living. Then people would only want to migrate simple for a change and not a need to have a better quality of life.

The very fact you wish to begrudge people a better quality of life, based on no more, than you being born within geographical boundaries. Shows the worst selfishness. As if this then gives you some right to deny to others. There is nothing you have done or others have done, to deserve the privileged society. You were lucky enough to be born into. Your whole identity, that of British/English, is nothing more than socially constructed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 04, 2019 11:48 pm

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Who gave you the power to decide that the British people don't have the right to self determination, democracy, national security, control of our borders...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 04, 2019 11:52 pm

phildidge wrote:I would also add Tommy, I dont see 7 billion people looking to migrate here and hence the absurdity of your argument. The point is here, whether anyone has the right to deny people the view to migrate, just as animals already do.

The reality is many would not need to migrate, if of course richer nations, helped those less off and made living where they live. As good as we have here. Its why people who use fear mongering arguments on immigration. Completely fail to understand what draws people to countries that have a better standard of living. If you improved their standard of living. Then people would only want to migrate simple for a change and not a need to have a better quality of life.

The very fact you wish to begrudge people a better quality of life, based on no more, than you being born within geographical boundaries. Shows the worst selfishness. As if this then gives you some right to deny to others. There is nothing you have done or others have done, to deserve the privileged society. You were lucky enough to be born into. Your whole identity, that of British/English, is nothing more than socially constructed.

Other people need to put in the effort to improve their own countries...!

Not try to flood into our country and bring it down to a shit hole state...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Who gave you the power to decide that the British people don't have the right to self determination, democracy, national security, control of our borders...!?

Did I ever claim I have the authority?

No

As the argument is on whether you have thr right to decide, hence the ridiculous nature of your reply

Democracy brought about the rise of Nazism. So you will forgive me, if I think people deciding the fate of others, based on fears is a good thing. Which is what you are arguing. You use fear as a weapon, in order to deny other humans basic rights. So I am certainly not against democracy or self determination, but each requires a need to be checked, when people abuse this. Just as you are doing now. As no ruling should effect the well being of others. Hence that is where self determination and Democracy can go wrong, in the hands of hateful people.

The borders are simple imaginary, created by selfish humans, to decide who can and cannot live here and again from a view, they were simple lucky to be born within such imaginary boundaries.

As seen, you dont actually look to resolve problems, but look to continue them, from a selfish outlook that you hold on the world. Like I said, if humans, actually cared for others, they would not place themselves first based on identity politics, of which you are doing. The world should look to the well being of all life and look to shape this. That then, no society struggles. Like I said, if you improved the quality of lives for others. Then people would have little reason to leave where they live.

So as seen, I never claimed to say, I have the power over others, that is your argument, not mine

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 04, 2019 11:59 pm

nicko wrote:Ben is to be welcomed to live in our country, he would be an asset, others do not come to work,  only to live on benefits and live in their own enclaves with no intention to mix with us !

You’re wrong. Most Eastern European’s I know I bloody hard workers, in fact, they can put the English to shame! They aren’t all claiming benefits, not by a long shot.

You seem to forget we have a lot of English people on benefits.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:01 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:I would also add Tommy, I dont see 7 billion people looking to migrate here and hence the absurdity of your argument. The point is here, whether anyone has the right to deny people the view to migrate, just as animals already do.

Other people need to put in the effort to improve their own countries...!

Not try to flood into our country and bring it down to a shit hole state...!

Your country?

How is it your country?

Since when did you lay claim to owning this land?

Nobody is trying to bring this country down to a shithole state

This country used to be a shithole up until the early 20th century and it became wealthy, off the back of robbing the wealth of other countries. It is what led to the industrial revolution and allowed for a better society here. Which is why you and myself were born into privilidge. Not because of skin colour, that is simple leftist horseshit, but simple due to geogrhapical boundaries based economically.

I mean exactly what effort have you made, to make this country have all the benefits that you recieve?

The reality is you did fuck all and yet lay claim to thinking you have some right to them

Its an inherantly selfish nature you have tommy. Where again we teach our children to share and yet fail to apply this same methodology to the rest of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 12:01 am

I agree with you 100%. Brilliantly said.

As Russel Brand once said “An immigrant is simply someone who used to be somewhere else”.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:04 am

eddie wrote:

I agree with you 100%. Brilliantly said.  

As Russel Brand once said “An immigrant is simply someone who used to be somewhere else”.

Cheers Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 05, 2019 12:56 am

Yeah... right...

What right do British people have to call Britain "our country"...!?

What right do British people have to democracy and self determination as a national people...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 1:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... right...

What right do British people have to democracy and self determination as a national people...!?

You’re only British because your dad fucked your mum and you were delivered here.
If your dad fucked your mum in Syria, you’d be Syrian.

So how does a country belong to anyone, really?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 1:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... right...

Indeed, what right do they have?

What right did the Nazi's have to butcher disabled people, Jews, Poles, Roma, Russians, etc?

You say your country and maybe you can elaborate what that actually means?

Everyone has a right to democracy and self determination, but again, this comes with limitations, when it effects the well beings of others.

Are you going to claim that where there is a Muslim majority democratically and through self determination. That this then means, they have a right to stone to death adulterers? Hang apostates?

This shows a majority view, is not always the right view to hold. As when a democratic view is based on hateful emotions. Millions lose their lives. Maybe you require a proper education of the Holocaust. As your belief to think your rights are superior to others. Based on where you were born, is nothing short of hateful claptrap. You did fuck all to have the advantages in life you have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 05, 2019 1:26 am

Idiot!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 1:33 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Idiot!

ad hominem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 am

Seriously...!?

I talk about UK democracy and the right of the British people to have self determination and national security within UK borders etc... and you come back with comparing this with Nazi's butchering disabled people, Jews, Poles, Roma, Russians... and Muslims murdering apostates...!!!???

And you expect me to engage in a serious discussion with you, after you have made such insane ratings of epically idiotic proportions...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 2:09 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Seriously...!?

I talk about UK democracy and the right of the British people to have self determination and national security within UK borders etc... and you come back with comparing this with Nazi's butchering disabled people, Jews, Poles, Roma, Russians... and Muslims murdering apostates...!!!???

And you expect me to engage in a serious discussion with you, after you have made such insane ratings of epically idiotic proportions...!!!???

Well it was democray that brought the nazis to power, or did you not know this?

Its not comparing at all, but showing the problems of democracy itself. In that in can and does allow for people of the same hateful mindset as yourself. To gain power. Hence democracy does not stop corruption or being abused.

The reason you offer excuses Tommy not to engage in debate, as you know I am right. Its why you are unable to discount a single thing I have said and resorted to petty insults

The reality is, that Nazism, came to power through democratic elections. That is a fact and shows the danger of how like minded hateful people like yourself are a danger to society globally. Its why, we need to argue against your hateful racist and quite homophobic stance you have on society. The reailty that you think my views are idiotic, shows again what a hateful person you truely are tommy. You cannot even comprehend, that peopple like Hitler, shared similar views. They were views based on fear, irrational fear.

So, as seen a majority view allowed Hitler to gain power and through this, at least 60 million people died through the course of WW2.

Go figure, its why people like you, should be exposed for the hateful individuals that you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun May 05, 2019 2:11 am

immigration a good thing?

''what did the Romans ever do for us eh?''

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next