NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history

Go down

Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history  Empty Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 am

In 1940, when we Brits were hourly awaiting German invasion, civil servants in Kent were told that refugees on the roads were to be ordered into the fields. But if they refused, they were to be “shot”. Even when my Dad, who was a superannuated World War One veteran, gave me this Roneo-ed document when I was a schoolboy in the 1960s, I realised how frightful it was. He was a local Home Guard commander in 1940 - yes, Dad’s Army - and I even sent a photocopy of it to the Imperial War Museum. “Shot.” Not execution after lawful judgement, mark you. Shot. Montgomery wasn’t going to have refugees clogging the highways of Britain as they had in France when they prevented the movement of his troops towards Dunkirk. A few dead Brits were a small price to pay if we had to stop the Wehrmacht.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-thank-god-for-germany-taking-responsibility--the-rest-of-europe-appears-to-have-forgotten-the-ageold-lessons-of-history-10493715.html

Back to top Go down

Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history  Empty Re: Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:59 am

and you think THAT justifies your importing an unknown number of jihadis to MURDER "a few brits"?

or....

what exactly is your point......

Back to top Go down

Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history  Empty Re: Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 am

Sigh

Same old shitting your pants that some extremists might get through.

So tell me Victor, do you value life?

How do you value life?

I have gone through the numbers of those that are part of ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

To me they have once again suceeded in making you and other gullible clowns fall prey to their claims, so much so it leads you to irrational thinking. When you place the lives of hundreds thousands of people in danger of no importance at all, again ISIS has won
It shows how yet again ISIS wing this battle, because you fall prey to fear.

What is the pressing need?

The refugees end of story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:11 am

erm.......???????

lets try again

and you think THAT justifies your importing an unknown number of jihadis to MURDER "a few brits"?

or....

what exactly is your point......ref the OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:15 am

victorismyhero wrote:erm.......???????

lets try again

or....

what exactly is your point......ref the OP

Who says I am looking to import Jihadis?

I thought we are looking to take in 20,000 Refgees over 4 years.

What you fail to grasp is there is nothing stopping Jihadis coming here through many other ways.

So why are you being utterly absurd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:27 am

so exactly ...what ...was the point of your op.....what are you saying?

how is it related to the title?

whats the meaning of life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:28 am

oh 'ang on...I know the answer to my last question.....its 47.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:30 am

victorismyhero wrote:so exactly ...what ...was the point of your op.....what are you saying?

how is it related to the title?

whats the meaning of life?
Sigh

Did you read it?

So tell me what you took from the article?

As to the meaning of life?

Its infinity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:35 am

NO ITS NOT......ITS 47 Refugee crisis: Thank God for Germany taking responsibility – the rest of Europe appears to have forgotten the age-old lessons of history  859118666

what did I understand from your op???

military necessity...

fook me if you are in a combat zone (as they would have been ) you do what the army tells you....or take the consequences...

chrisake...if you are told to "get in the field", cos Monty needs to get his taks down this road....then you damn well get into the field???

I dont see any link to the current refugee crisis????????? which you refer to in the title

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 am

You do not think, which is why you understand little in history and how nations react or over react as the case myabe which was one of the points being made.

Anyhow its infinity not 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 am

Never was a fan of hitchikers guide to the Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:44 am

Cuchulain wrote:You do not think, which is why you understand little in history and how nations react or over react as the case myabe which was one of the points being made.

I simply dont see the connection.....you are being a little opaque here...

and you are wrong...its 47...I can provide documentary proof....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:46 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:You do not think, which is why you understand little in history and how nations react or over react as the case myabe which was one of the points being made.

I simply dont see the connection.....you are being a little opaque here...

and you are wrong...its 47...I can provide documentary proof....

I have heard 42 is the number.

Its all hypothetical

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:36 am

victorismyhero wrote:and you think THAT justifies your importing an unknown number of jihadis to MURDER "a few brits"?

or....

what exactly is your point......

well said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down