NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution

+4
Eilzel
Beekeeper
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution - Page 4 Empty Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Reeks of insecurity in one's beliefs to me:

In what may be the first of its kind, a proposed bill in Missouri would require that parents be notified when evolution is being taught to their children at school. They could then pull them from the class. Critics say the bill would "eviscerate" the teaching of biology.

The bill is being sponsored by State Rep. Rick Brattin (R), and it had its first public hearing on February 13th, 2014. Though many anti-evolution proposals are currently being considered across the United States, this one appears to be the only bill — and perhaps the first — that actually mandates parental notification when evolution is being taught to their children.

http://io9.com/missouri-bill-would-have-parents-alerted-when-evolution-1526816104
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution - Page 4 Empty Re: Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:07 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Also i have always defended gays because its not fair them being attacked by Rws or extremist muslims on the whole.

Les knows my stance on this so i really dont understand why you would say im deceptive.

so you support gay rights even though your qur'an and your god allah and your prophet all call for the death of gays??

lets hear it loud and proud mama

are you saying that allah and Muhammad are wrong in their homophobia??

(that would be a real defense of gays)

*insert mamas reply here*

"you're wrong smelly the qur'an and Allah and muhhamd love gays it says so right here (minus quotation or any supporting text) in the qur'an"

Back to top Go down

Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution - Page 4 Empty Re: Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:57 am

Well as we can see by the posts From Smelly and HF  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch:: 
Religious Indoctrination causes the same sort of brain damage as a baby being punched in the head.

So HF and Smelly why do you support punching babies in the head? do you not want doctors scientists inventors in the next generation?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:41 am

Eilzel wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Also i have always defended gays because its not fair them being attacked by Rws or extremist muslims on the whole.

Les knows my stance on this so i really dont understand why you would say im deceptive.

1. Vindictiveness.

2. To fit his view of Muslims; if you aren't being deceptive you are just being nice- and that doesn't fit his jigsaw puzzle image of the world (an 8-12 year age range jigsaw at that)  Wink 

I get it now.. Lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

so you support gay rights even though your qur'an and your god allah and your prophet all call for the death of gays??

"you're wrong smelly the qur'an and Allah and muhhamd love gays it says so right here (minus quotation or any supporting text) in the qur'an"

I support them not being killed for it yes of course i do.

Smelly again you make the dire mistake of thinking you know my religion more than i do.

No physical punishment is warranted on homosexuals by the Hanafies.

A lot of things are forbidden in Islam like gambling, alcohol lying etc yet we dont go around hanging them for it.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:43 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Smelly again you make the dire mistake of thinking you know my religion more than i do.

A lot of things are forbidden in Islam like gambling, alcohol lying etc yet we dont go around hanging them for it.

i do know you're religion more than you do simply because i question it more than you do and those question led to more questions. it i pointless me showing you things about your religion because you're too brainwashed to accept it

in fact you're so brainwashed that you even make things up about the qur'an and claim it says things it doesn't

Islamic doctrine proscribed death for homosexuality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

i do know you're religion more than you do simply because i question it more than you do and those question led to more questions. it i pointless me showing you things about your religion because you're too brainwashed to accept it

in fact you're so brainwashed that you even make things up about the qur'an and claim it says things it doesn't

Islamic doctrine proscribed death for homosexuality

Hilarious, so again your beef is with sexy not challenging her religion, when you were arguing before how this is not possible when you have such faith, to now turn this around and ask people to question their faith and even more hypocritical you avoid challenging yours. Seriously do you ever think before you post that what you accuse someone of that you might be actually doing the same yourself.
The reality is that the Islam that sexy follows is practiced by the majority, the reality is also there are different views within Islam, of which for centuries just like with Christianity people have been disagreeing and fighting over. The fact that you always cherry pick verses from the Quran, showing a view you have on them shows and proves you have not read the Quran because you ignore everything in the preceding and following verses, which also proves you have gone off the back of what others have claimed and not even dared to study and resacrch properly Islam, because if you had done so you would know many of your claims do not make any relevance sense on meaning to that particular verse, in fact what you do is what the extremists do who poorly use a verse as justification, when that verse provides them no justification.

Now again there is violence with the Quran, and illogical conceptions with the deity to me, or how everything is premeditated and designed in that many are created solely to endure eternal suffering, the same with Christianity, Judaism etc, based on an omnipotent deity, shows that this would be no loving deity at all. Besides that point you though ignore the violence from within your own faith, where as seen the Jewish deity has a specific kind of warfare in which is nothing more than genocide. called herem, and it means total annihilation.

Now you worship Jesus as the son of God, you may try poorly to distance yourself from the Old Testament, but you cannot distance yourself from the god who is meant to be the father Jesus and this deity committed mass atrocities and has many similar commands and laws as the Quran, with punishments of death. So when you of all people attack another faith as you do with so much hate, hence I always take you to task over it because it makes you utterly so hypocritical being a Christian, with the deity you worship

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:41 pm

you don't have to cherry pick from the koran it is full of hate and violence, terrorism, war...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 pm

back to topic, lets hope this bill is passed and equality finally happens... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 pm

heavenly father wrote:you don't have to cherry pick from the koran it is full of hate and violence, terrorism, war...

I do not disagree it has violence, the point is yours has far worse so any claim off you on its violence is illogical being you follow a deity who according to the works does the same and far worse with genocide, Basically you are saying the Quranic deity is wrong for doing what your own biblical deity has done.

You though make yourself hypocritical further by either trying to excuse or ignore the violent deeds done within your faith, it is absurd really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:you don't have to cherry pick from the koran it is full of hate and violence, terrorism, war...

I do not disagree it has violence, the point is yours has far worse so any claim off you on its violence is illogical being you follow a deity who according to the works does the same and far worse with genocide, Basically you are saying the Quranic deity is wrong for doing what your own biblical deity has done.

You though make yourself hypocritical further by either trying to excuse or ignore the violent deeds done within your faith, it is absurd really

very odd claim when you consider the amount of violence that still comes out of islam, with its terrorism, wars and hate... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:00 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

very odd claim when you consider the amount of violence that still comes out of islam, with its terrorism, wars and hate... Smile 

Its no odd as we are talking about commands from Gods and actions they want done, and both are very similar in this respect. The fact is your religion has been the cause behind many conflicts just as Islam has been, due to the simple fact of commands seen as divine and then how religious people then create their own views and ideologies within this, of which has created centuries of Christian and Islams war.
That is the danger of religions because people create their own views on this, just as you are just one of 40,000 different Christian movements. The fact is by and large many religious people live in peace or want of peace, but one thing that there is no need to view any other way is both deities have called upon to use violence and with your one, genocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:04 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Its no odd as we are talking about commands from Gods and actions they want done, and both are very similar in this respect. The fact is your religion has been the cause behind many conflicts just as Islam has been, due to the simple fact of commands seen as divine and then how religious people then create their own views and ideologies within this, of which has created centuries of Christian and Islams war.
That is the danger of religions because people create their own views on this, just as you are just one of 40,000 different Christian movements. The fact is by and large many religious people live in peace or want of peace, but one thing that there is no need to view any other way is both deities have called upon to use violence and with your one, genocide      

so you don't see an imbalance when you read the papers most days that there is always islam involved in violence, hate and terrorism... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

so you don't see an imbalance when you read the papers most days that there is always islam involved in violence, hate and terrorism... Smile 

I see much violence carried out today by extremist Muslims, who as already stated have their own ideology on the faith which is and has been the problem that many religion faced since they came into being. That shows again the dangers of faiths, because people form extreme views and think their own ideologies are right.

But we are not talking about the believer committing acts here but what the deities command and claim to do and being the fact the deity you follow has committed genocide then you really are in no place to judge a similar faith to you, with a similar deity, that commands/commits violence. Thus to judge one faith whilst not judging thus your own for the exact same issue is not only absurd, but shows your judgement is illogical, because you are blinded by your own faith, thus you see no wrong in what your deity does but see the other deity as wrong for doing the same things.

Again that is absurd view you have, so do you think your deity was right or wrong to butcher the innocent Egyptian children?

If you condemn all the violence by your deity, fine, but if you defend this genocide committed as you have done before you hardly can blame and judge another religion, as you either condemn both or none for the same actions and commands taken as from these deities

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:02 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I see much violence carried out today by extremist Muslims, who as already stated have their own ideology on the faith which is and has been the problem that many religion faced since they came into being. That shows again the dangers of faiths, because people form extreme views and think their own ideologies are right.

But we are not talking about the believer committing acts here but what the deities command and claim to do and being the fact the deity you follow has committed genocide then you really are in no place to judge a similar faith to you, with a similar deity, that commands/commits violence. Thus to judge one faith whilst not judging thus your own for the exact same issue is not only absurd, but shows your judgement is illogical, because you are blinded by your own faith, thus you see no wrong in what your deity does but see the other deity as wrong for doing the same things.

Again that is absurd view you have, so do you think your deity was right or wrong to butcher the innocent Egyptian children?

If you condemn all the violence by your deity, fine, but if you defend this genocide committed as you have done before you hardly can blame and judge another religion, as you either condemn both or none for the same actions and commands taken as from these deities

incorrect

these "extremist" are not following their "own ideology" they are following Islam

this man is not hold a copy of the bible he is holding a copy of the qur'an

Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution - Page 4 God-n-12

explain how if he is following his own ideology then why is he hold a Qur'an??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

incorrect

these "extremist" are not following their "own ideology" they are following Islam

this man is not hold a copy of the bible he is holding a copy of the qur'an

Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution - Page 4 God-n-12

That is your opinion based on the little knowledge you have, but the fact is within Islam there are different view points the same as with Christianity, all of which is irrelevant to the point you miss where you are hypocritical to judge one faith on the actions and commands of that deity , yet you follow son of a deity who does the exact same and do not condemn the vast violence claimed, giving you no bases to claim anything when your own deity believed in is by the works committing and demanding genocide. You though want to ignore that and go off on how people act when they have faith which as seen both have a history of plenty of violence. Ignoring that the deities on the works commit and act out violence

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 pm

there are not different qur'ans

there is only one qur'an and its the same one this bloke is holding up

and i have never seen a christian terrorist holding a bible and screaming Jesus is great before massacring loads of innocent people

i have however seen loads of Muslims massacre innocent people whilst praising the name of their god

the difference is that Christianitys religious violence lives on only in memory

the religious violence of Islam is still ongoing and ever increasing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:28 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:there are not different qur'ans

and i have never seen a christian terrorist holding a bible and screaming Jesus is great before massacring loads of innocent people

i have however seen loads of Muslims massacre innocent people whilst praising the name of their god  

Well you clearly know little of history as it is stacked with many Christians excusing their actions with verses from the bible as well as the bible itself laying claim to commanding Moses and Joshua to carry out herem, genocide. So basically again your argument is based a time frame and ignoring that both have had people commit violence poorly excusing their actions to do so, off passages in the religious works.  
That would then mean the reason and logic to fear religion is not on any singular faith but because as seen people can commit their own view and then try and justify their actions from the faith in the same way. This the position is the same within all religions and thus can lead people to violence no matter the faith

So you are now saying there is no debate over anything Islamic, and all Muslims believe the same?

The point is you ignore people who do try to justify violence using words from the bible, not only throughout centuries of history but is still being done by Christians today, showing that your argument on Islam also applies to your faith and Judaism, which is what you always failed to grasp
That is the issue when people of one faith poorly judge another, they ignore and excuse all the violence associated with their faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:08 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:there are not different qur'ans

exactly my point SB....islam constantly shows its face for the hate it is.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Amusing again they refuse to condemn their own faith and yet judge another for the same problems found within their own faith

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm

islam shows its violence daily... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:37 pm

How does that excuse any violence from your own faith done by your deity?

It does not, it means both are wrong, you though excuse yours whilst condemn the other for the same thing your own deity is guilty of

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:How does that excuse any violence from your own faith done by your deity?

It does not, it means both are wrong, you though excuse yours whilst condemn the other for the same thing your own deity is guilty of

DOH

do you see Christian violence everyday, do you see Christian terrorists, do you see Christian suicide bombers... Smile 
Christians cant even have their own beliefs in their own B&b's...lol in sharia law not only would the gays not have been allowed to stay they would have been hung for being gay... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

PMSL again excusing the exact same from his own faith where countless centuries have showed many extremist Christians acting violently justifying their actions as do the extremist Muslims with words from their faiths, whilst ignoring the violence and commands to violence by both gods.
Yes there are Christian terrorists and extremists today.

DOH

Your argument is thus a contradiction and full of hypocrisy.

So bored of you excusing your own faith, when as stated both have the same issues with people trying to justify violence off religious verses which has continued throughout history, thus the same problems arise in your faith as theirs. Ignoring though the bigger problem of herem, genocide by your deity within the bible and you try to excuse that

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:PMSL again excusing the exact same from his own faith where countless centuries have showed many extremist Christians acting violently justifying their actions as do the extremist Muslims with words from their faiths, whilst ignoring the violence and commands to violence by both gods.
Yes there are Christian terrorists and extremists today.

DOH

Your argument is thus a contradiction and full of hypocrisy.

So bored of you excusing your own faith, when as stated both have the same issues with people trying to justify violence off religious verses which has continued throughout history, thus the same problems arise in your faith as theirs. Ignoring though the bigger problem of herem, genocide by your deity within the bible and you try to excuse that

Laters

so you have no answer but pissing yourself..lol sounds right... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Hilarious, you have avoided answering my questions throughout and never have an answer, I gave you an answer, which you do not like because your faith by your claims is as culpable of the same problems.
I do not deny some Muslims use violence and believe they are justified, never have, you though ignore this within your own faith, ignoring centuries of this happening and ignoring the violence by the deity you believe in.

Making it comical every reply you make showing you keep contradicting yourself every time you post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:03 pm

To be honest it is boring trying to educate someone so blinded by their faith HF, you are incapable of any rational reason in debate.

So enjoy I have easily showed you contradict yourself an are hypocritical due to your beliefs with Christianity when judging another faith

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 pm

it's haard making a this islam appeaser understand basics..lol

islam by the koran demands violent behaviour if they follow the koran they are told to kill the infidel, terrorise the infidel, suicide bombers are told they will go to heaven, gays hang...islam promotes violence...

the bible does not, the NT speaks of peace, the old testament was for it's time and only that time.

now i've tried to make that idiot guide to but i'm sure its still beyond didge.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Hilarious, you have avoided answering my questions throughout and never have an answer, I gave you an answer, which you do not like because your faith by your claims is as culpable of the same problems.
I do not deny some Muslims use violence and believe they are justified, never have, you though ignore this within your own faith, ignoring centuries of this happening and ignoring the violence by the deity you believe in.

Making it comical every reply you make showing you keep contradicting yourself every time you post

you though are on the magic roundabout day in day out so damn boring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Hilarious, you have avoided answering my questions throughout and never have an answer, I gave you an answer, which you do not like because your faith by your claims is as culpable of the same problems.

you though are on the magic roundabout day in day out so damn boring
lol well said... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Oh dear so no condemning of his own deity again, lost count how many times he has avoided this, and also contradicting himself again, and has no clue what he is talking about

Laters, no point debating with a someone as clueless as you, you avoid all points and questions and just post illogical gobbldygook , will await smelly he has a at least some understanding.

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:11 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Oh dear so no condemning of his own deity again, lost count how many times he has avoided this, and also contradicting himself again, and has no clue what he is talking about

Laters, no point debating with a someone as clueless as you , will await smelly he has a at least some understanding.

Bye

I knew the idiots guide to wouldn't work... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:14 pm

From what I have seen you are the reason the idiots guide was made

As seen you need to research something before you debate, you really have not got the first clue and are just avoiding everything as per usual, ignoring the violence in the bible shows and proves you contradict and you just want to go around in circles because you think if you post last then you have wrong, which is even more comical you are that disillusioned

So I have no need to reply anymore until something interested and relevant comes up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:15 pm

PhilDidge wrote:From what I have seen you are the reason the idiots guide was made

As seen you need to research something before you debate, you really have not got the first clue and are just avoiding everything as per usual, ignoring the violence in the bible shows and proves you contradict and you just want to go around in circles because you think if you post last then you have wrong, which is even more comical you are that disillusioned

So I have no need to reply anymore until something interested and relevant comes up

lol at least i can understand an idiots guide its beyond your comprehension... :/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Christian terrorist Timothy McVeigh blew up 76 people in 1995:

Missouri mulls law to require parents to be notified before their kids are taught evolution - Page 4 McVeigh_mugshot

He wrote to a childhood friend, "I have sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic and I will. And I will because not only did I swear to, but I believe in what it stands for in every bit of my heart, soul and being. I know in my heart that I am right in my struggle, Steve. I have come to peace with myself, my God and my cause. Blood will flow in the streets, Steve. Good vs. Evil. Free Men vs. Socialist Wannabe Slaves. Pray it is not your blood, my friend."

Killings
According to data gathered by the National Abortion Federation, a pro-choice group, there had been at least eight killings in anti-abortion protests, 17 attempted murders and 400 death threats.

Bombings and arson attempts of abortion facilities also happen on a regular basis with cases often reaching double figures every year.

The most famous was probably the Christmas Day bombings which targeted three clinics in 1984 with the perpetrators dubbing them a "birthday gift for Jesus".

The abortion debate in the US has been gathering pace ever since a Supreme Court judgement in 1973.

The landmark Roe v Wade ruling decreed that most existing state abortion laws were unconstitutional and the termination of pregnancy should be made legal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8076906.stm
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:32 pm

and compared to islam and its daily violence, gay hanging.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

anyway back to topic, its a good idea that parents should be allowed to opt their children out of lesson on evolution if they wish too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:42 pm

PhilDidge wrote:How does that excuse any violence from your own faith done by your deity?

DOH

there is a difference between a deity killing his creation and his mortal followers massacring raping and butchering other humans in his name

you're clutching at straws when you compare gods wrath to some sandal wearing shit skin blowing himself up in a coffee shop full of people who never even heard of Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:43 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

DOH

there is a difference between a deity killing his creation and his mortal followers massacring raping and butchering other humans in his name

you're clutching at straws when you compare gods wrath to some sandal wearing shit skin blowing himself up in a coffee shop full of people who never even heard of Islam  

that made me laugh, so well put....SB... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

DOH

Seriously that has to be the most daftest thing you have ever said, for a start many Christians have done that throughout the ages, thus again the same principles apply to you faith, also now you are comparing atrocities when god commanded herem with both Joshua and Moses.

Seriously why do you keep deny all this violence, which is all of them making your argument a complete contradiction as per usual

I really love how you try to rewrite history where you leave out all the violence done by Christians

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 pm

heavenly father wrote:it's haard making a this islam appeaser understand basics..lol

islam by the koran demands violent behaviour if they follow the koran they are told to kill the infidel, terrorise the infidel, suicide bombers are told they will go to heaven, gays hang...islam promotes violence...

the bible does not, the NT speaks of peace, the old testament was for it's time and only that time.

now i've tried to make that idiot guide to but i'm sure its still beyond didge.. Smile 

On What authority do you say that then???

after all the bible IS the inerrant word of god isnt it?

and Jesus DID say that not one part of the law was got rid of didnt he?

so here we have the "inerrant word of god" having to be interpreted.....sadly by the goon HF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
heavenly father wrote:it's haard making a this islam appeaser understand basics..lol

On What authority do you say that then???

after all the bible IS the inerrant word of god isnt it?

and Jesus DID say that not one part of the law was got rid of  didnt he?

so here we have the "inerrant word of god" having to be interpreted.....sadly by the goon HF.

school boy error victor, this is in reference to the law of moses... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:52 pm

and mosaic law states that one should "beat children even unto death" ????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:and mosaic law states that one should "beat children even unto death" ????

the law is the ten commandments... Smile that's what Jesus was referring too, you have read up on this haven't you, I thought i better ask!!! Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Thats YOUR interpretation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:03 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Thats YOUR interpretation

no it is not because I know why he is saying it, it is called context, it is why people think there are contradictions in the bible and there aren't just misconceptions by people who take scripture out of context...Smile 

i'll give you a helpful tip for understanding the bible, when you read something, read the whole chapter or more, ask yourself some questions, when did this happen, where did it happen, who was speaking to whom and why, they will help you keep the text in context, is you take the text out of context all you will be left with is the con,  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:39 pm

heavenly father wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Thats YOUR interpretation

no it is not because I know why he is saying it, it is called context, it is why people think there are contradictions in the bible and there aren't just misconceptions by people who take scripture out of context...Smile 

like you ???

i'll give you a helpful tip for understanding the bible, when you read something, read the whole chapter or more, ask yourself some questions, when did this happen, where did it happen, who was speaking to whom and why, they will help you keep the text in context, is you take the text out of context all you will be left with is the con,  Smile 

you mean like the church has been doing for centuries???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:41 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

like you ???

you mean like the church has been doing for centuries???

thats right victor, well done the church has been reading the bible for centuries, we have some kind of genius here guys... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:47 pm

idiot, you know damn well what i mean....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:idiot, you know damn well what i mean....

I never know what you mean, you seem to have your own little world... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next