NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPs treachery over brexit

+10
Andy
JulesV
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
Vintage
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
eddie
Tommy Monk
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MPs treachery over brexit - Page 2 Empty MPs treachery over brexit

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

"...75% of constituencies that were won by the Conservatives in the 2017 general election voted to Leave, while around 61% of Labour constituencies voted to Leave..."

And it was made explicitly clear that leave meant leaving the single market, leaving the customs union, an end to free movement, leaving the CAP and the CFP, leaving the jurisdiction of the European courts, taking back control of our laws/rules/money/borders...!

86% of MPs were elected in 2017 on the manifesto promise to honour the result of the EU referendum... and to deliver the brexit described above!

And they all voted to enact article 50... which clearly states that there would be 2 years in which to try to come to an amicable arrangement with the EU... or... after 2 years, if this has not happened, we would leave (as described above) and just trade with the EU under WTO rules!!!

Time to leave on WTO rules!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

MPs treachery over brexit - Page 2 Empty Re: MPs treachery over brexit

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

"...75% of constituencies that were won by the Conservatives in the 2017 general election voted to Leave, while around 61% of Labour constituencies voted to Leave..."

And it was made explicitly clear that leave meant leaving the single market, leaving the customs union, an end to free movement, leaving the CAP and the CFP, leaving the jurisdiction of the European courts, taking back control of our laws/rules/money/borders...!

86% of MPs were elected in 2017 on the manifesto promise to honour the result of the EU referendum... and to deliver the brexit described above!

And they all voted to enact article 50... which clearly states that there would be 2 years in which to try to come to an amicable arrangement with the EU... or... after 2 years, if this has not happened, we would leave (as described above) and just trade with the EU under WTO rules!!!

Time to leave on WTO rules!!!

And... now that MPs have held their parliamentary session on voting for all of their alternative proposals on brexit... and NONE ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN VOTED DOWN...

It's time to stop the MPs waffle and interference and obstructions in delivering the democratic will of the British people, as the way forward was clearly decided in the recent referendum, whereby the result was found to be a clear majority vote in favour of leaving the EU in entirety!!!

It was made explicitly clear that a vote to leave the EU meant entirely leaving the EU... leaving the customs union... leaving the single market... leaving the CFP... leaving the CAP... leaving the jurisdiction of the ECJ... ending free movement... and taking back full control of our laws, rules, borders and our money!!!

The EU rules on leaving the EU are clear...!

Up to 2 years to try to negotiate a mutually agreeable and beneficial trading arrangement for the future... or if this cannot be agreed after 2 years, then we revert to WTO trading arrangement terms...!!!

Quite straightforward and simple really...!

So... what's the holdup...!!!???

I'll tell you... the holdup is completely because of the large number of remoaner MPs in parliament, who claim to be the arbiters of the British peoples democracy, but who are doing everything they can to prevent the democratic will of the British people being enacted...!

Let us remember that two thirds of the MPs in parliament, actually represent constituencies that voted to leave the EU...!!!

Yet huge numbers of these so called 'elected representatives'... are actually doing everything they can as MPs, using the powers that their electorate have given them, to go against their elected duty of enacting the majority will of their electorate... but instead using the powers given to them by their electorate, to actually try to PREVENT the will of their electorate, to leave the EU, being enacted!!!

And you can't get much more treacherous than that!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:05 am

Boo hoo, yawn, cry baby bunting.
No deal, no.plan no hope of getting Brexit.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:25 am

Andy wrote:Boo hoo, yawn, cry baby bunting.

Don't mind tommy, he just hates the British form of democracy.

Not sure what he actually DOES like - but he always makes it known what he hates Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:14 pm

He does like strutting blackshirts and encourages people who dislike folk of colour.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:40 pm

The referendum was the biggest exercise of democracy this country has ever seen!!!

With 17.4 million British people giving instruction to parliament to leave the EU!!!

And the plan is quite clear... two years to try to negotiate a deal on trade... or we leave on WTO trade terms!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:55 pm

Pillock.
There is no time limit or restrictions on the number or frequency of referenda.
We could ( and should) have a new vote asap.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:34 pm

Andy wrote:Pillock.
There is no time limit or restrictions on the number or frequency of referenda.
We could ( and should) have a new vote asap.

It is clear that you would like to see as many refendums take place as possible, until you get the result that you want...

However... the result of the only referendum that counts, is clear...!!!

The British people voted to leave the EU!!!

And this vote to leave was clear in that it meant leaving the customs union, leaving the single market, leaving the CAP and CFP, ending free movement, and leaving the jurisdiction of the ECJ... as well as taking back full control over our laws, rules, borders and money!!!

We've had the vote... and the British people voted to leave!!!

AND LEAVE MEANS LEAVE!!!

What bit of this are you too stupid or too undemocratic to understand...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:37 pm

Its you who'll be crying when most of the current Labour mps are voted out in the next election... and Labour will have about as many mps in parliament as the lib dems have now...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Its you who'll be crying when most of the current Labour mps are voted out in the next election... and Labour will have about as many mps in parliament as the lib dems have now...!

lol!

Careful, remember when you predicted UKIP would win a swathe of seats in 2015? Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:56 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Careful, remember when you predicted UKIP would win a swathe of seats in 2015? Laughing

I predicted UKIP winning the EU elections... which they did... and UKIP getting increased number of votes in UK elections... which they did... and I predicted lib dems being ruined to near extinction in 2015... which also happened!!!

Think about it... two thirds of current tory and labour mps are representing constituencies who voted leave... do you really think that any of these mps will be voted for again if they have tried to stop brexit happening...!!!???

lol!

People are absolutely furious with the behaviour of MPs over brexit!!!

And the anger will be shown at the next general election with huge numbers voting against the Labour and Tory mps involved in trying to stop us leaving the EU... and voting instead for UKIP or the new Brexit party...!!!

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

I predicted UKIP winning the EU elections... which they did... and UKIP getting increased number of votes in UK elections... which they did... and I predicted lib dems being ruined to near extinction in 2015... which also happened!!!

Think about it... two thirds of current tory and labour mps are representing constituencies who voted leave... do you really think that any of these mps will be voted for again if they have tried to stop brexit happening...!!!???

lol!

You said UKIP would win seat - they lost one and gained none...

As to MPs losing their seats; in swing seats maybe, but you are dramatically overestimating the tribal loyalties of many voters. Safe seats didn't earn their names for nothing.

And UKIP certainly don't have the credibility to go anywhere according to the polls.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
It is clear that you would like to see as many refendums take place as possible, until you get the result that you want...

And this vote to leave was clear in that it meant leaving the customs union, leaving the single market, leaving the CAP and CFP, ending free movement, and leaving the jurisdiction of the ECJ... as well as taking back full control over our laws, rules, borders and money!!!

AND LEAVE MEANS LEAVE!!!

Tommy Monk wrote:

What's with the exclamation marks in all your Brexit posts? It's an unusual style. Conjures up a breathless, gasping way of speaking, like you've just done a 200M sprint. Smile

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

As to MPs losing their seats; in swing seats maybe, but you are dramatically overestimating the tribal loyalties of many voters. Safe seats didn't earn their names for nothing.

And UKIP certainly don't have the credibility to go anywhere according to the polls.

You are getting confused with 2015 and 2017 elections...

My predictions were about the 2015 elections... and without the huge surge in UKIP support, we would have never had a referendum at all...!

It was obvious that Labour and Tory support would grow in 2017 and UKIP would lose votes, because both Tory and Labour promised to uphold the result of the referendum...!

My predictions were about the 2015 election.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:11 pm

Jules wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

AND LEAVE MEANS LEAVE!!!

Tommy Monk wrote:

What's with the exclamation marks in all your Brexit posts? It's an unusual style. Conjures up a breathless, gasping way of speaking, like you've just done a 200M sprint. Smile

Address the substance of my posts please... not the style in which they are written... thanks...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

My predictions were about the 2015 elections... and without the huge surge in UKIP support, we would have never had a referendum at all...!

It was obvious that Labour and Tory support would grow in 2017 and UKIP would lose votes, because both Tory and Labour promised to uphold the result of the referendum...!

I'm not. UKIP's vote share collapsed as expected in 2017 because Brexit already passed. In 2015 they were on course for an equal or greater share to Liberals. We all expected this and you predicted they'd win a lot of seats. I could find such posts right here on NF, but can't cba lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:

Address the substance of my posts please... not the style in which they are written... thanks...

Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I'm not. UKIP's vote share collapsed as expected in 2017 because Brexit already passed. In 2015 they were on course for an equal or greater share to Liberals. We all expected this and you predicted they'd win a lot of seats. I could find such posts right here on NF, but can't cba lol

No... you can't find anything like this because I didn't say what you claim!!!

So stop making up shite...!

I predicted huge vote for UKIP in 2015, and lib dems getting annhialated... both of which happened with UKIP getting 4 million votes and coming 3rd... and lib dems lost nearly all their seats!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:51 pm

Tommy is breathless as he is typing whilst masturbating furiously over pictures of Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:56 pm

Corbyn lost 4 more back benchers yesterday !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:46 pm

Your Conservative party isn't having the best of times either.
Mayhem, Doris, Khunt, Rudderless, the mewling pencil, Rabble, Leaduson, chinless Gove are doing SUCH a fine job negotiating 'the easiest deal in history', uniting the party and bringing the country together.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Andy wrote:Tommy is breathless as he is typing whilst masturbating furiously over pictures of Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin

17.4 million British people voted to leave the EU!!!

We were then told that we couldn't leave until article 50 was declared... because that was the law... and we had to abide by the law...!

Then when article 50 was declared... we were told that we couldn't leave yet, cos the law states that there must be up to two years of negotiation to try to come to an arrangement on the future UK/EU trading terms that are acceptable to both the UK and the EU... and if this cannot be agreed within this two years, then we would be leaving the EU with our future trading arrangement being that set out by the WTO terms on trade, as is the UK/EU law as set out under article 50 of the Lisbon treaty... and which we are all bound by...!!!

But now this two years is up... it is clear that we are in breach of the laws that we are all bound by... given that we still haven't left the EU, and implemented the WTO rules on trade, as is what the UK and EU law dictates must happen!!!

So... not only is it that the democratic instruction to leave the EU, as given by the majority of British people in the 2016 referendum, is still not being enacted by parliament... but uk parliament as well as the EU are refusing to abide by their own laws by failing to implement the rule that we now leave under the trading terms set out by the WTO, as is stipulated in UK/EU law under article 50 of the Lisbon treaty!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:38 pm

The way some people are mocking Tommy is disgraceful. Whatever you think about Brexit, the majority who voted want out of the EU, and our Government/MPs are failing to deliver that. You want democracy? Quit mocking the majority then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Andy wrote:Tommy is breathless as he is typing whilst masturbating furiously over pictures of Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin

17.4 million British people voted to leave the EU!!!

We were then told that we couldn't leave until article 50 was declared... because that was the law... and we had to abide by the law...!

Then when article 50 was declared... we were told that we couldn't leave yet, cos the law states that there must be up to two years of negotiation to try to come to an arrangement on the future UK/EU trading terms that are acceptable to both the UK and the EU... and if this cannot be agreed within this two years, then we would be leaving the EU with our future trading arrangement being that set out by the WTO terms on trade, as is the UK/EU law as set out under article 50 of the Lisbon treaty... and which we are all bound by...!!!

But now this two years is up... it is clear that we are in breach of the laws that we are all bound by... given that we still haven't left the EU, and implemented the WTO rules on trade, as is what the UK and EU law dictates must happen!!!

So... not only is it that the democratic instruction to leave the EU, as given by the majority of British people in the 2016 referendum, is still not being enacted by parliament... but uk parliament as well as the EU are refusing to abide by their own laws by failing to implement the rule that we now leave under the trading terms set out by the WTO, as is stipulated in UK/EU law under article 50 of the Lisbon treaty!!!

Yawn. zzz zzz.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The way some people are mocking Tommy is disgraceful. Whatever you think about Brexit, the majority who voted want out of the EU, and our Government/MPs are failing to deliver that. You want democracy? Quit mocking the majority then.
We mock him BECAUSE he is a fecking racist idiot.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The way some people are mocking Tommy is disgraceful. Whatever you think about Brexit, the majority who voted want out of the EU, and our Government/MPs are failing to deliver that. You want democracy? Quit mocking the majority then.
We mock him BECAUSE he is a fecking racist idiot.

You're not actually even attempting to talk about Brexit then. In that case, you should get your arse out of this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:00 pm

Who made you a moderator?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Andy wrote:Who made you a moderator?

Nobody, but as no moderators appear to be even trying to get this thread on topic, I'll speak up. If you have nothing to say about Brexit, you should grow up and find another thread which interests you instead of making childish comments. You appear to know nothing about Brexit anyway.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:16 pm

Keeping it on topic, Tommy talks rot about Brexit.
Very few MP's want an exit as extreme as he does.
Very few of the public want an extreme no deal  Brexit.
MP's are giving themselves endless opportunities to change their mind, but the public are being denied that chance!!!!!

FFS, That denial of the right to have a second vote is straight out of the extreme far right handbook.

As for knowledge on EU matters and Brexit legality, were YOU even aware that the Tariff and associated Nomenclature BELONGS to the EU, and they hold the intellectual property rights?
We don't even have one of our own, and we cannot copy or replicate it.
And we have almost NO Customs Officers to implement it.
And business has no staff to operate any new Import/export system .
You just have NO clue.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:52 pm

I think this proves what a completely flawed and hopeless situation we are with the two main parties. Neither actually care about bringing a resolution. We have remainers and Brexiters on both sides scuppering any plan for a deal. We have Cornbyn, looking to hope for a general election, whilst continually changing his mind over a second referendum. Dependent on how the wind blows.

We have May unable to unite the Tories behind any sort of deal, looking a complete dick

I think its time we elected someone different, from these useless fuckwits. As both Labour and the Tories are useless idiots

All they care about is themselves and not the country

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Andy wrote:Keeping it on topic, Tommy talks rot about Brexit.
MP's are giving themselves endless opportunities to change their mind, but the public are being denied that chance!!!!!

FFS, That denial of the right to have a second vote is straight out of the extreme far right handbook.

As for knowledge on EU matters and Brexit legality, were YOU even aware that the Tariff and associated Nomenclature BELONGS to the EU, and they hold the intellectual property rights?
You just have NO clue.

Under EU law and UK law, which is the same, as of which is dictated by the Lisbon treaty... we are bound in law by what is stipulated in article 50 of the Lisbon treaty...

Which clearly says that there shall be up to two years of negotiations in which to find agreement on a future trading arrangement on tariffs between the EU and the country leaving the EU... ie the UK... and if mutually agreeable tariff trading arrangements cannot be found within this two year period... then the country will leave the EU after this 2 year time frame, and trade between the EU and the country in question (UK) will then be carried out under the trading rules set out by the WTO!!!

TWO YEARS IS UP... WTO RULES MUST NOW BE IMPLEMENTED!!!

THAT IS THE LAW!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Andy wrote:Keeping it on topic, Tommy talks rot about Brexit.

You just have NO clue.

Under EU law and UK law, which is the same, as of which is dictated by the Lisbon treaty... we are bound in law by what is stipulated in article 50 of the Lisbon treaty...

Which clearly says that there shall be up to two years of negotiations in which to find agreement on a future trading arrangement on tariffs between the EU and the country leaving the EU... ie the UK... and if mutually agreeable tariff trading arrangements cannot be found within this two year period... then the country will leave the EU after this 2 year time frame, and trade between the EU and the country in question (UK) will then be carried out under the trading rules set out by the WTO!!!

THAT IS THE LAW!!!

Yeah, but who makes the laws? Cool

You don't tire of these same posts, do you?

Brexit is coming, in one form or another. A Second Referendum to confirm Brexit is the most sensible and logical approach at this point considering the indecision of parliament.

The ONLY reason you don't want a 2nd Ref is because you fear you'd lose it Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:16 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

THAT IS THE LAW!!!

Brexit is coming, in one form or another. A Second Referendum to confirm Brexit is the most sensible and logical approach at this point considering the indecision of parliament.

The law is the law... as set out by the EU... and as we are bound by here in the UK...!!!

And it is the law that is clearly set out in article 50 of the Lisbon treaty, that dictates the law applied to the UK leaving the EU...!

As i have explained above...!

Why is it that you are so in favour of the EU, and for following EU laws... but you are happy to ignore the EU law that is clearly set out in article 50 of eu law...!!!???

You can't have it both ways...!!!

Although... as a lefty who suffers from "quantum thinking"... you think that EU law is paramount... as well as thinking that EU law doesn't mean anything too...!!!

Maybe you can explain why we have been told that we must wait 2 years to leave the EU, because that is what EU law states... while also telling me why this same law doesn't apply now after the two years is up...!!!???

And you wonder why 17.4 million British people voted to leave...!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:31 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

THAT IS THE LAW!!!

The law is the law... as set out by the EU... and as we are bound by here in the UK...!!!

And it is the law that is clearly set out in article 50 of the Lisbon treaty, that dictates the law applied to the UK leaving the EU...!

Why is it that you are so in favour of the EU, and for following EU laws... but you are happy to ignore the EU law that is clearly set out in article 50 of eu law...!!!???

Although... as a lefty who suffers from "quantum thinking"... you think that EU law is paramount... as well as thinking that EU law doesn't mean anything too...!!!

Maybe you can explain why we have been told that we must wait 2 years to leave the EU, because that is what EU law states... while also telling me why this same law doesn't apply now after the two years is up...!!!???

lol!

That's a tremendous amount of waffle to ask a pointless question.

The extension is for obvious reasons, and granted by the lawmakers for obvious reasons.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:20 am

And another thing... the reason we had the referendum in the first place was because of the inability of parliament to represent the wishes of the British people on the EU issue...!

With there being decades of politicians signing away control of our country, bit by bit, treaty by treaty, without ever having a care about what the British people had to say on any of it...!!!

And it has come to a point whereby the British people have had enough of it all... and have made clear our demands to be out of it all...!!!

This couldn't have been made clearer since the public objection to there being the Lisbon treaty being signed up to by Labour, or as it was originally known as the EU constitution... and this was again sneakily done by corrupt politicians after promising a referendum on it, but then denying the British people having their say, as it was rushed through without any public consent anyway...!!!

The French got a say... and said no... the Dutch had a say... and said no... the Irish had a say... and said no too, but were then told to "have a 2nd referendum" so "the right answer" could be fixed...!!!

While us British people were denied any say at all...!

Until immense pressure from the voting public forced Cameron to allow the people to have their say in the 2016 referendum... and where 17.4 million British people made the democratic decision for the UK to leave the EU...!!!

We didn't vote for any half in half out bullshit... or for there to be any dodgy deal that held us hostage in any way...!

WE VOTED TO LEAVE THE WHOLE THING!!!

AND IT WAS MADE PERFECTLY CLEAR THAT VOTING TO LEAVE MEANT LEAVING THE EU IN ENTIRETY!!!

AND. COMPLETE RETURN OF DEMOCRATIC CONTROL OVER OUR COUNTRY, AND OUR LAWS, RULES, BORDERS AND MONEY!!!

THIS COULDN'T BE ANY CLEARER THAT THIS WAS WHAT LEAVING THE EU ACTUALLY MEANT!!!

17.4 MILLION LEAVE VOTERS KNEW FULL WELL WHAT WE WERE VOTING FOR!!!

BUT SINCE THEN... IT SEEMS THAT IT IS ONLY THE REMAIN VOTERS WHO ARE CONFUSED AND TOO STUPID TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS THAT WAS BEING VOTED FOR...!!!

THE VOTE TO LEAVE MEANS LEAVING THE EU, LEAVING THE CUSTOMS UNION, LEAVING THE SINGLE MARKET, LEAVING THE CAP, LEAVING THE CFP, LEAVING THE JURISDICTION OF THE ECJ, ENDING FREE MOVEMENT, AND TAKING BACK COMPLETE CONTROL OVER OUR LAWS, RULES, BORDERS AND OUR MONEY!!!

THIS HAS BEEN MADE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR AT EVERY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY, AND THROUGHOUT EVERY STAGE OF DISCUSSION AND DEBATE... BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE REFERENDUM... AS TO WHAT THE VOTE TO LEAVE ACTUALLY MEANT!!!

AND ANY LEAVE VOTER WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING!!!

ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST MORE REMOANER PROPAGANDA AND LIES AND SPIN WAFFLE BULLSHIT!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:40 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

The extension is for obvious reasons, and granted by the lawmakers for obvious reasons.

Maybe you can elaborate a bit...!?

And explain your points...!?

Explain why the law around article 50 should not be followed as is stipulated?

Explain why there should be any delay to implementing brexit under WTO rules, as is stipulated, given that the EU have clearly stated that they will not change anything about the current negotiated offer that they have given us... and that we are not accepting this proposal...!?

Please explain why the law that stipulates that we should now commence trading under WTO trade tariff terms, should not be enforced...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:40 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

And another thing... the reason we had the referendum in the first place was because of the inability of parliament to represent the wishes of the British people on the EU issue...!

With there being decades of politicians signing away control of our country, bit by bit, treaty by treaty, without ever having a care about what the British people had to say on any of it...!!!

And it has come to a point whereby the British people have had enough of it all... and have made clear our demands to be out of it all...!!!

This couldn't have been made clearer since the public objection to there being the Lisbon treaty being signed up to by Labour, or as it was originally known as the EU constitution... and this was again sneakily done by corrupt politicians after promising a referendum on it, but then denying the British people having their say, as it was rushed through without any public consent anyway...!!!

The French got a say... and said no... the Dutch had a say... and said no... the Irish had a say... and said no too, but were then told to "have a 2nd referendum" so "the right answer" could be fixed...!!!

While us British people were denied any say at all...!

Until immense pressure from the voting public forced Cameron to allow the people to have their say in the 2016 referendum... and where 17.4 million British people made the democratic decision for the UK to leave the EU...!!!

We didn't vote for any half in half out bullshit... or for there to be any dodgy deal that held us hostage in any way...!

WE VOTED TO LEAVE THE WHOLE THING!!!

AND IT WAS MADE PERFECTLY CLEAR THAT VOTING TO LEAVE MEANT LEAVING THE EU IN ENTIRETY!!!

AND. COMPLETE RETURN OF DEMOCRATIC CONTROL OVER OUR COUNTRY, AND OUR LAWS, RULES, BORDERS AND MONEY!!!

THIS COULDN'T BE ANY CLEARER THAT THIS WAS WHAT LEAVING THE EU ACTUALLY MEANT!!!

17.4 MILLION LEAVE VOTERS KNEW FULL WELL WHAT WE WERE VOTING FOR!!!

BUT SINCE THEN... IT SEEMS THAT IT IS ONLY THE REMAIN VOTERS WHO ARE CONFUSED AND TOO STUPID TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS THAT WAS BEING VOTED FOR...!!!

THE VOTE TO LEAVE MEANS LEAVING THE EU, LEAVING THE CUSTOMS UNION, LEAVING THE SINGLE MARKET, LEAVING THE CAP, LEAVING THE CFP, LEAVING THE JURISDICTION OF THE ECJ, ENDING FREE MOVEMENT, AND TAKING BACK COMPLETE CONTROL OVER OUR LAWS, RULES, BORDERS AND OUR MONEY!!!

THIS HAS BEEN MADE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR AT EVERY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY, AND THROUGHOUT EVERY STAGE OF DISCUSSION AND DEBATE... BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE REFERENDUM... AS TO WHAT THE VOTE TO LEAVE ACTUALLY MEANT!!!

AND ANY LEAVE VOTER WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING!!!

ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST MORE REMOANER PROPAGANDA AND LIES AND SPIN WAFFLE BULLSHIT!!!

Sit down, have a brew and turn the caps lock off.

Anyone would think you were angry Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:46 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Maybe you can elaborate a bit...!?

And explain your points...!?

Explain why the law around article 50 should not be followed as is stipulated?

Explain why there should be any delay to implementing brexit under WTO rules, as is stipulated, given that the EU have clearly stated that they will not change anything about the current negotiated offer that they have given us... and that we are not accepting this proposal...!?

Please explain why the law that stipulates that we should now commence trading under WTO trade tariff terms, should not be enforced...?

WTO is not as straightforward as your lot make it sound. It certainly doesn't mean free trade with the EU.

As to why it shouldn't - again, obvious. The lawmakers have extended the deadline for rational reasons.

Judging by your previous post, calmness and rational thinking are not strong points of yours.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:08 am

I have typed in "big letters" above, so that idiots like you can see clearly what it is that us leave voters actually voted for!

And to put an end to your remoaner bullshit whereby you idiots keep disingenuously trying to claim that us leave voters were really voting for any other sort of misrepresented fabrication of brexit that you care to dream up between yourselves and promote as fact...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I have typed in "big letters" above, so that idiots like you can see clearly what it is that us leave voters actually voted for!

And to put an end to your remoaner bullshit whereby you idiots keep disingenuously trying to claim that us leave voters were really voting for any other sort of misrepresented fabrication of brexit that you care to dream up between yourselves and promote as fact...!

You're still trying to speak for ALL leave voters, I see Rolling Eyes

For the record, I've never said all leave voters think anything. My point has always been that of 17 million who DID vote Leave, a % of them will have been convinced by the idea that we could remain in the Single Market.

If that % is over 1 million, which it likely is, then you didn't all vote the same thing at all.

This of course you will ignore, through bias or stupidity I CGAF.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:33 am

Nobody voted leave, thinking it meant staying in the EU!

Everybody knew that leave meant leaving the customs union, leaving the single market, leaving the CAP, leaving the CFP, leaving the jurisdiction of the ECJ, ending free movement, And TAKING BACK COMPLETE CONTROL of our laws, rules, borders and money!!

This is not achieved by staying in the single market or the customs union... and everybody knew this full well when we all voted leave!!!

It is only remoaners like you who refuse to see this simple truth!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:44 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Everybody knew that leave meant leaving the customs union, leaving the single market, leaving the CAP, leaving the CFP, leaving the jurisdiction of the ECJ, ending free movement, And TAKING BACK COMPLETE CONTROL of our laws, rules, borders and money!!

This is not achieved by staying in the single market or the customs union... and everybody knew this full well when we all voted leave!!!

"Everybody knew..."

That's staggering arrogance. I do not deny that the majority of Leave voters may well prefer No Deal. But to state outright that 17 million people ALL believed that was the case is simply arrogant BS of the most staggering levels.

It isn't all about YOU.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:55 am

What did people think that "leave" meant then? scratch

Some people might have changed their mind since then - either way - but I don't think anyone could have thought that leaving the EU meant staying in it in some form.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:What did people think that "leave" meant then? scratch

Some people might have changed their mind since then - either way - but I don't think anyone could have thought that leaving the EU meant staying in it in some form.

There were people at the time of the debates saying things like "absolutely no one is talking about leaving the Single Market" and how easy it would be to negotiate new trade deals.

A fair number of people will have believed those promises, along with those about giving money to the NHS.

Even if it wasn't ALL or even MOST Brexit voters, even if only 10% that would be 1.7 million people, and more than enough to swing the vote in the opposite direction.

Just because some of YOU didn't vote for that, does not mean there weren't those who DID.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:11 am

I wonder how many who voted out realised it could result in a return to the troubles in NI?

Only those who enjoy violence.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:55 am

Nobody who voted leave thought it meant staying in any of it... just like nobody who voted remain thought it meant leaving any of it!!!

And... it is only the EU who are talking about putting up any hard border in Ireland... the British aren't going to put one up and neither are the Irish... so let's face it... it is just another red herring introduced by the EU in an attempt to frustrate brexit and to try to keep us tied in to the EU...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:57 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

"Everybody knew..."

That's staggering arrogance. I do not deny that the majority of Leave voters may well prefer No Deal. But to state outright that 17 million people ALL believed that was the case is simply arrogant BS of the most staggering levels.

It isn't all about YOU.

To suggest that leave voters are so stupid that they thought leave meant staying in... is complete nonsense from you... and quite insulting...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

"Everybody knew..."

It isn't all about YOU.

To suggest that leave voters are so stupid that they thought leave meant staying in... is complete nonsense from you... and quite insulting...!

If you think that's what I'm saying then you aren't paying attention, and I cba explaining further so will leave it there Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What did people think that "leave" meant then? scratch

There were people at the time of the debates saying things like "absolutely no one is talking about leaving the Single Market" and how easy it would be to negotiate new trade deals.

A fair number of people will have believed those promises, along with those about giving money to the NHS.

Even if it wasn't ALL or even MOST Brexit voters, even if only 10% that would be 1.7 million people, and more than enough to swing the vote in the opposite direction.

Just because some of YOU didn't vote for that, does not mean there weren't those who DID.

How could we stay in the single market as well as ending free movement and ending the jurisdiction of the ECJ over us, as well as no longer having to adhere to EU rules...!?

The simple truth is that staying in the single market means that we have to have free movement as well as ECJ jurisdiction over us as well as having to carry on taking EU rules and laws!!!

You don't leave the EU by staying in the single market!!!

So if you really think that people voted leave to stay in the single market and carry on with free movement and carry on being ruled by the EU and the ECJ... then you are completely barmy!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:33 pm

May wants her MP's to change their minds and have a 4th ballot. But the dullard refuses to let US change our minds. People will remember.
Like him or loathe him, Corbyn will win the next election, and the main reason, gormless, bigotted, unswerving Brexiteers.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

How could we stay in the single market as well as ending free movement and ending the jurisdiction of the ECJ over us, as well as no longer having to adhere to EU rules...!?

The simple truth is that staying in the single market means that we have to have free movement as well as ECJ jurisdiction over us as well as having to carry on taking EU rules and laws!!!

You don't leave the EU by staying in the single market!!!

So if you really think that people voted leave to stay in the single market and carry on with free movement and carry on being ruled by the EU and the ECJ... then you are completely barmy!!!

lol!

EFTA, you thick turd. The clue is in what the intials stand for. EUROPEAN FREE TRADE ASSOCIATION. I know English isn't your strongest subject.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next