NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby'

2 posters

Go down

Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby' Empty Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby'

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:43 pm

Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby'

A family in Florida have decided to raise their baby without a gender identity until the child is old enough to decide for themselves who they would like to be. Piers Morgan gets into a heated debate about whether this is detrimental to the child at such an early stage of development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1pW6r9kjiw

For fuck sake  Rolling Eyes

So now according to the Intersectionality unhinged brigade. Rasing your child by their biological sex, is childism.

Back to top Go down

Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby' Empty Re: Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby'

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Idiotic...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby' Empty Re: Gender Neutral Family Are Raising Their Child as a 'Theyby'

Post by Syl Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 pm

I fear for the mental state of these kids as they grow up in the REAL world.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Just watched another video on this and the mother slips up with the baby called Sparrow over "his" gender identity. I say "his", as you will soon find out.

Watch from 1:00 and by 1:18 she says they are using "they" and "them" for hi..s, and then changes to "for this babies prounoun" quickly. After saying that genitals do not indicate anything about Gender. Clearly the baby is a boy

So to me she is not being truthful and this ideologically driven. Well she clearly knows her baby is a boy.

To claim using "they" and "them" is not influencing, when boy and girl is not being used. Shows some real dishonesty on her part. 

To me she is going about this all the wrong way and its better to teach kids to be inclusive, than to direct them as she is with her beliefs. She is as guilty as she is claiming of other parents in how they raise children. Where many raise their child as a boy or girl by their biological sex. She is raising the child as they or them. Hence is influencing how the child will come to then see themselves. As she is leaving out boy and girl. So to claim she is leaving this open is actually false, as she is heavily influencing how the child would come to see themselves. Hence I am not surprised the eldest daughter sees herself as non-binary. This boy will no doubt too, because she is raising them as non-binary.

This is why beliefs fall apart, the moment they are scruitinsed and that those claiming some unbiased way to raise a child on gender. Is nothing of the sort. She is instead of raising her children by their biological sex. She is raising them to be non-binary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down