NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened when a primary school went gender-neutral

3 posters

Go down

What happened when a primary school went gender-neutral Empty What happened when a primary school went gender-neutral

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 pm

When Leni Boudewijn discovered that she was expecting a girl, she prepared a pink themed nursery. Then, when Lily was an infant, she plied her with what she describes as “pink, frilly stuff.” It was an unconscious decision and one Leni had never questioned, until her daughter recently started to reprimand her. “The other day I called her ‘princess’ and she corrected me,” says Leni, 33. “She’ll remind me if I say something that isn’t gender neutral.”

Lily’s sudden awakening is the result of a controversial experiment. She is one of a class of 23 seven-year-old boys and girls from Lanesend primary school on the Isle of Wight to have spent a term ‘gender neutral’ - with all differences in the way the sexes are treated removed. The aim was to see whether such an approach could even out disparities in the children’s confidence and abilties. The results are now being shown in a new two part BBC Two documentary, No More Boys and Girls: Can Our Kids Go Gender Free?

In the programme, Presenter Dr Javid Abdelmoneim introduces gender neutral loos and persuades parents to pack away their daughters’ dolls. Signs reading “girls are strong” and “boys are sensitive” are hung on classroom walls, while books featuring passive princesses and aggressive superheroes are disposed of.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/happened-primary-school-went-gender-neutral/

More to read on the link.

Back to top Go down

What happened when a primary school went gender-neutral Empty Re: What happened when a primary school went gender-neutral

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:29 pm

m ore lefty "social engineering"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

What happened when a primary school went gender-neutral Empty Re: What happened when a primary school went gender-neutral

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:m ore lefty "social engineering"

Indeed.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:41 pm

One last thing before I go, in how exactly is this gender neutral?

Signs reading “girls are strong” and “boys are sensitive” are hung on classroom walls

Surely it should be signs saying “girls & boys are strong” and “boys & girls are sensitive”?

As Victor says, this is socially engineered leftist crap

I shall post again the following

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 pm

'... Signs reading “girls are strong” and “boys are sensitive” are hung on classroom walls...'

Yeah... really 'gender neutral'...!

This type of leftie bullshit needs punishment!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 am

Smile

"leftie"  ???

More like left right out..

Like, those particular primary school teachers were left right out when they were handing out brains, intelligence, rational thinking abilities and good ol' "common sense".

Along the the same lines as those unthinking teachers promoting the b/s mantra that "You're all so 'special' !  You can be/achieve anything you want.."
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down