NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Married college lecturer, 39, punched pregnant fellow tutor in the STOMACH and threatened to get her sacked after she refused to have an abortion, court hears

Go down

Married college lecturer, 39, punched pregnant fellow tutor in the STOMACH and threatened to get her sacked after she refused to have an abortion, court hears Empty Married college lecturer, 39, punched pregnant fellow tutor in the STOMACH and threatened to get her sacked after she refused to have an abortion, court hears

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:59 pm

A married college lecturer punched his pregnant lover in the stomach and threatened to get her fired after she refused to have an abortion, a court heard.

Head of engineering Stephen Lewis, 39, allegedly demanded the mother-to-be Emily Williams 'get rid of' the baby when she told him she was pregnant because of their seven-month secret affair.

But a court heard that when she refused, Lewis allegedly attacked fellow lecturer - punching her so hard in the stomach she started to bleed.

A court heard Lewis - who was married after a long-term relationship - began an affair with Miss Williams who also worked at Coleg Gwent in Newport, South Wales.

She found out she was pregnant seven months into their affair and told Lewis she was expecting his baby.

The court heard she was three months pregnant at the time of the attack as the pair drove down the M4 motorway after a meal out.

Giving evidence, Miss Williams said: 'He told me I had ruined his life and that he never agreed to have a baby. He told me he didn't think it was fair that I was keeping the baby.'

She said that after Lewis punched her she was 'hysterical and sobbing.'

She said: 'I told him, 'I'm pregnant with your child. You can't do this to me.'

Prosecutor Peter Donnison said: 'The complainant is a lecturer at the Nash College campus of Coleg Gwent. The defendant is also a member of staff at the campus and they met at work.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777757/College-lecturer-39-punched-pregnant-tutor-STOMACH-refused-abortion.html

Back to top Go down

Married college lecturer, 39, punched pregnant fellow tutor in the STOMACH and threatened to get her sacked after she refused to have an abortion, court hears Empty Re: Married college lecturer, 39, punched pregnant fellow tutor in the STOMACH and threatened to get her sacked after she refused to have an abortion, court hears

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:18 pm

It's an interesting back story, but just another brutal assault. Fire 'im and throw 'im in the gaol.

Tell tommy and russ he's white...so never mind.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down