NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

+8
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
Maddog
nicko
Ben Reilly
eddie
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT - Page 2 Empty VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_W_JK6BZFg

I think this is the couple (within this video) smelly was talking about.

Back to top Go down

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT - Page 2 Empty Re: VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Thor wrote:OMG, people can drink and smoke all their lives and not have any health problems.

Does that mean there is not health risks associated with this?

Many people who use vegan diets suffered deficiencies, which can be very problematic

That is not me saying people should stop having vegan diets. As again I believe in people doing what they like to their own bodies

What it means is they should understand the risks that are associated with this

Long term it seems people are having problems with vegan diets and as again nobody is hating Vegans here.

That is again your paranoia mate

The reality is there is an extreme fringe of Vegans, who do not respect the right of others over what they eat. I respect their right over what they eat.

I am simple pointing out you and others are led by a myth that it is completely healthy and if as you claimed done the right way. If you knew phisiology, you would know that is complete nonsense, based on how each individual human is unique

So how long have your friends been on a Vegan diet?

Is it long term like 5-10 years?

6 years, 5 years, 4 years and 2 years. No health problems.

I already said hate was an extreme word and agreed I oppose militants.

Others in documentaries and athletes have been vegans longer.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT - Page 2 Empty Re: VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:OMG, people can drink and smoke all their lives and not have any health problems.

Many people who use vegan diets suffered deficiencies, which can be very problematic

That is not me saying people should stop having vegan diets. As again I believe in people doing what they like to their own bodies

Long term it seems people are having problems with vegan diets and as again nobody is hating Vegans here.

The reality is there is an extreme fringe of Vegans, who do not respect the right of others over what they eat. I respect their right over what they eat.

I am simple pointing out you and others are led by a myth that it is completely healthy and if as you claimed done the right way. If you knew phisiology, you would know that is complete nonsense, based on how each individual human is unique

So no that long really mate

Let me know when they have been for ten years

Also do they take vitamin suppliments for the deficiences in their diets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So no that long really mate

Let me know when they have been for ten years

Also do they take vitamin suppliments for the deficiences in their diets?

To the best of my knowledge no. And again, there are people who have been vegan longer.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:

To the best of my knowledge no. And again, there are people who have been vegan longer.

The point is though mate, is that there has been no long term studies on this

It maybe that it is fine for many people but for others a problem. As seen with the couple here, where their bodies bacteria could not adjust to such a diet.

I think ideas are too easily accepted based on face value and there is certainly short term benefits from vegan diets.

Vegitarian diets are very healthy.

Of those who lived longest with their diets is really the key to the most healthiest diets

For example these Italians have a Omnivore diet.
Independent wrote:
Acciaroli in south west Italy is no ordinary place. It is home to an extraordinarily high number of centenarians.

More than one in 10 of the population of 700 is over 100 years old, and the hamlet has been the focus of a study to discover the factors that contribute to its residents’ longevity.

After spending six months in the area, researchers from Rome’s Sapineza University and the Sandiego School of Medicine found that elderly people in the region have unusually good blood circulation for their age.

The research team is yet to discover the cause of the phenomenon, but believe it is closely related to diet and exercise.

People in Acciaroli tend to eat locally caught fish, home-reared rabbits and chickens as well as olive oil and home-grown vegetables and fruit.

The study also notes that the locals all eat rosemary, which is thought to help improve brain function, and local varieties of the herb are set to be studied in a broader examination into longevity in the region.

In addition, those living in the region suffer from fewer diseases than those living in other western countries.

“We found that they don’t have the sort of chronic diseases that we see in the US such as heart disease, obesity and Alzheimer’s,” Dr Maisel said.

“We noticed that they don’t suffer from cataracts. Most people in the US, if you are over 80, you have cataracts. We saw none,” he said.

But perhaps there is another important factor in locals’ long lives.

“Sexual activity among the elderly appears to be rampant,” Dr Maisel said. “Maybe living long has something to do with that. It’s probably the good air and the joie de vivre.” Laughing

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/scientists-key-to-longevity-italy-acciaroli-centenarian-mediterranean-diet-a7230956.html

So clearly these so far show the most healthiest diets in longevity. Which in  generations to come might show vegitarian or veganism is either better or not better than the diet above. I doubt veganism will be though

Like I say more studies need to be done on the long term effects

Anyway Vegan diets also have an effect on many species, through the process of farming etc

So it really is just a more extreme vegitarian diet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 pm

FFS, let people eat what they want.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:FFS, let people eat what they want.

Tell the extremist vegans that

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Thor wrote:

This isn't about extremists, it's about the health of vegans. One minute you're concerned about their health, and the next minute you're slagging them off for being "extremists". Make up your mind and stop moving the goal posts.

Let people worry about their own health - it's none of your business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

This isn't about extremists, it's about the health of vegans. One minute you're concerned about their health, and the next minute you're slagging them off for being "extremists". Make up your mind and stop moving the goal posts.

Well, to be entirely honest - and you’ve seen my thoughts on the topic - the thread is about the health of vegans...?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Where did I slag them off?

Are you smoking crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:59 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, to be entirely honest - and you’ve seen my thoughts on the topic - the thread is about the health of vegans...?

It's supposed to be about their health. If it was about vegan extremists Didge should have chosen a different video.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:00 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you smoking crack?

No. Are you on the booze again?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Are you smoking crack?

No. Are you on the booze again?

So nothing to back your false accuation then

Glad you are not smoking crack, so what is your excuse for such idiocy here then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:23 am

Moving the goal posts does you no credit Didge. Are you interested in the health of vegans, or are you more interested in slagging off a small minorty of them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Moving the goal posts does you no credit Didge. Are you interested in the health of vegans, or are you more interested in slagging off a small minorty of them?

How am i slagging off a small minority by specking out against extremism?

Seriously

Am I concered about the health of vegans?

What a wierd question

When i am simple pointed out many diets come with health risks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's supposed to be about their health. If it was about vegan extremists Didge should have chosen a different video.

Well yes, and I stick to the point about the health aspects.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:29 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Moving the goal posts does you no credit Didge. Are you interested in the health of vegans, or are you more interested in slagging off a small minorty of them?

Seriously

What a wierd question

So what's your point? You either care about their health or you don't. If you don't, why bring it up? Why mention vegan extremists if this is about the health of vegans?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Seriously

What a wierd question

So what's your point? You either care about their health or you don't. If you don't, why bring it up? Why mention vegan extremists if this is about the heath of vegans?

Because they as part of the spectrum of veganism

They are one of the group that is promoting an extreme view around Veganism

That means all within this group are at risk

I bring up those extremists as the worst examples of being closeminded on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:35 am

Anyway, they're not dropping like flies, and they don't need meat, so the thread title needs to be changed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, they're not dropping like flies, and they don't need meat, so the thread title needs to be changed.

These did clearly need meat and they were dropping like flies

So the title stays the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, they' hot dropping like flies, and they don't need meat, so the thread title needs to be changed.

They didn't drop like flies though. Your title should be changed to clarify that you're only talking about these particular vegans.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

They didn't drop like flies though. Your title should be changed to clarify that you're only talking about these particular vegans.

Yes they did this couple and in the end were advised by their doctor to eat meat

I title is going to stay, no matter how much you whinge about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:46 am

A surge in the number of vegans is storing up health problems for the wealthy West

Poorly-managed diets can leave some open to fractures and nutrient deficiencies with potentially severe consequences

The phenomenon of "hidden hunger" affects more than two billion people globally. It has been centered on developing countries, but is becoming a growing public health concern in the wealthy world. There are several factors behind the rise but we believe the surge of interest in veganism is likely to become another major contributor.

Hidden hunger boils down to a chronic lack of essential micronutrients in the diet, such as vitamins and minerals. The effects of this may not be seen immediately, but the consequences can be severe. They include lower resistance to disease, mental impairment and even death.

Evidence of its rise in developed countries is starting to build. For example, iodine deficiency is the most common cause of preventable mental impairment and the UK ranks seventh among the ten most iodine-deficient nations.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/veganism-health-problems-vitamins-diet-hunger-malnutrition-a8682906.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:47 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes they did this couple and in the end were advised by their doctor to eat meat

I title is going to stay, no matter how much you whinge about it

I'll just quote your own words back at you then.

I will have to summarise that you have an issue with acceptance with admitting when wrong

Where do you think that stems from?

You clearly have issues admitting when you're wrong.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:49 am

Thor wrote:A surge in the number of vegans is storing up health problems for the wealthy West

Poorly-managed diets can leave some open to fractures and nutrient deficiencies with potentially severe consequences

The phenomenon of "hidden hunger" affects more than two billion people globally. It has been centered on developing countries, but is becoming a growing public health concern in the wealthy world. There are several factors behind the rise but we believe the surge of interest in veganism is likely to become another major contributor.

Hidden hunger boils down to a chronic lack of essential micronutrients in the diet, such as vitamins and minerals. The effects of this may not be seen immediately, but the consequences can be severe. They include lower resistance to disease, mental impairment and even death.

Evidence of its rise in developed countries is starting to build. For example, iodine deficiency is the most common cause of preventable mental impairment and the UK ranks seventh among the ten most iodine-deficient nations.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/veganism-health-problems-vitamins-diet-hunger-malnutrition-a8682906.html

And as seen Rags, I am not wrong

Unless you are closemninded to the evidence above?

So how am i wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, they're not dropping like flies, and they don't need meat, so the thread title needs to be changed.

If red meat were unavailable they’d have found iron and suchlike in other foods. The doctor was clearly a meat-eater.
If he wasn’t, what do you think he’d have suggested?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

If red meat were unavailable they’d have found iron and suchlike in other foods. The doctor was clearly a meat-eater.

She had already been to other doctors

This had gone of for a few years

Nothing to do with what the doctor ate, but that doctor being medically trained

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:44 pm

If God didn't want us to eat Meat, why did he make it so tasty ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Right. So I’ll ask again, what if red meat were not available?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Right. So I’ll ask again, what if red meat were not available?

You never watched the video did you?

Was it red meat or white meat?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:57 pm

Sigh. Okay what if MEAT were not available?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:00 pm

eddie wrote:Sigh. Okay what if MEAT were not available?

Well if you watched the video, he did not even try meat first, but did have eggs, which helped

He got even more better with chicken

Why would meat not be available?

You are not offering me a a scenario as to why?

If no meat, he was going to end up in hospital

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Didge, if you’re trying to tell me that meat was the only food that keeps him alive then I’m really done with the thread.

Jesus. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:05 pm

Okay Eddie, this is the video of the woman speaking herself without the other guys edits

I sugest you watch and then comment, because you are making utterly poor assumtions

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Didge, I don’t need to. I know for a fact that meat isn’t the only foodstuff that would keep any human alive.

But thanks for the civil debate.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:46 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, I don’t need to. I know for a fact that meat isn’t the only foodstuff that would keep any human alive.

But thanks for the civil debate.

I know for a fact you are not a doctor nor medically trained

Never claimed only meat keeps people alive

Never even made that claim here

It was what was missing from his diet, but if you watched the video, maybe you would have learnt as to why

Anyway, as to meat only diets for some it is the only thing that has worked

https://hvmn.com/podcast/meat-heals-the-autoimmune-disease-case-ft-mikhaila-peterson-episode-92

She is the daughter of Jordan Peterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:34 pm

tree lives matter

stop the slaughter of vegetables

end vegan extremism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:36 pm

nicko wrote:If God didn't want us to eat Meat,   why did he make it so tasty ?

game

set

match

you sir have just killed the myth of "veganism is healthy" stone cold dead

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:If God didn't want us to eat Meat,   why did he make it so tasty ?

game

set

match

you sir have just killed the myth of "veganism is healthy" stone cold dead

Yeah...sugar is tasty too....that must be healhty then. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:29 pm

I don't use Sugar, I use Sweeteners, [when the Wife's not looking]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:30 pm

nicko wrote:I don't use Sugar, I use Sweeteners, [when the Wife's not looking]

Aspartame. Google it. It’s nasty stuff.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Correction, when the Wife's is looking !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:33 pm

If I can't use either, what can I use ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 pm

nicko wrote:If I can't use either, what can I use ?

Abstinence.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:38 pm

Got enough Abstinence in my life thank you ,don't need any more Smile
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:52 pm

nicko wrote:Got enough Abstinence in my life thank you ,don't need any more Smile

Hahahahahahaha you do make me smile, every day.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:16 am

nicko wrote:Got enough Abstinence in my life thank you ,don't need any more Smile

I agree fuck Abstinence go with Absinthe instead drunken 

at least then they'll be glad to have you switch back to sugar Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:35 am

I'm not happy about the Post that says they "eat Rosemary" Are they fucking Cannibals ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:11 am

nicko wrote:
I'm not happy about the Post that says they "eat Rosemary"   Are they fucking Cannibals ?

Shocked

They ate Rosemary !!!

What did Rosemary ever do to them ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:23 am

When mum was a child growing up, the only people who did not cook meat & fish were the ones who could not afford it. 

Hence she wouldn't dream of cooking a meal without meat or fish for us, it would seem so incomplete. 

I have the same mentality, sorry!  Embarassed

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:32 am

Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_W_JK6BZFg

I think this is the couple (within this video) smelly was talking about.

I reckon this girl & her boyfriend have some form of chronic bowel disease.
Maybe mild Crohn's disease or low grade ulcerative colitis?
A veggie diet can make it worse.
The disease will flare up periodically anyway, regardless of diet choice. Cruel disease!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next