NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them

+5
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  Empty Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:38 am

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  JJejTfl

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  J0YqYK6

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  Z4JDWR6

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  XnVvPxH

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  I2V4gGg

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  FnY6qtU

Last edited by veya_victaous on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  Empty Re: Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 am

Pics are too big.

So now vegans are being picked on. Where it all end?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  Empty Re: Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 am

I believe in equality therefore i have to pick on everyone equally tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
And also why you should have a balanced diet Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  3922118137 Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  3922118137 Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  3922118137 Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  3922118137 Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  1335987845

PS i fixed the top pic Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:10 am

Vegan bacon? I have veggie bacon sometimes but they contain egg so they're not vegan. They smell like bacon, and they taste like bacon, but they don't have the same texture. I like them though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Vegan bacon? I have veggie bacon sometimes but they contain egg so they're not vegan. They smell like bacon, and they taste like bacon, but they don't have the same texture. I like them though. Laughing
why not just eat bacon ? i never understood this kind of fad
we are carnivores /omnivores we are designed that way that`s why we have a long intestine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Vegan bacon? I have veggie bacon sometimes but they contain egg so they're not vegan. They smell like bacon, and they taste like bacon, but they don't have the same texture. I like them though. Laughing
we are carnivores /omnivores we are designed that way that`s why we have a long intestine

I don't want to eat meat, that's why. It's not a fad - I haven't eaten meat (except fish) for years. If you people went out and killed your own pigs, then you could perhaps be more judgemental, but you don't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I don't want to eat meat, that's why. It's not a fad - I haven't eaten meat (except fish) for years. If you people went out and killed your own pigs, then you could perhaps be more judgemental, but you don't.
FFs take every thing as an attack against you why don`t you raggs ,you don`t want to eat meat fine by me i could not give a toss more for me
the fact youa human ....(you are human are you not ? ) are designed to eat meat is what i was pointing out hence the teeth for ripping and a long intestine

ps and it is a fad

Last edited by korban dallas on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:28 pm

he vegan or vegetarian diet has become a fad, young people are proud that they have taken the moral or health stand not to consume any meat or animal product.  Whole families are also making the move to change their diet from a conventional one to no more meat.

I was 14 and young and wanting to change too, I told my Mum I was not going to eat anymore meat.  I really don’t remember whether I decided this for moral reasons or health but I remember the day I decided.

I was on a school camp and mixed grill was always served, so either sausages or some sort of lamb.  It was cooked terribly, tasted terrible and in fact it seemed like boot leather to me.  After camp I declared to my Mum that I was not to be given meat.  My Mum continued to serve up the same food but just didn’t give me meat.

When I was 19 I left home and moved to the USA to go to university, I continued my vegetarian diet and ate at the university college cafeteria avoiding the meat.  At this point I started to gain weight, I had colds all the time, I didn’t get a period in 2 years and generally I wasn’t my usual energetic self.   I always seemed to be hungry, and so ate copious amounts of food to fill the void.  I continued to gain weight and I remember when I got home to Australia my Mum felt that if she could have just put a pin into me she may have been able to take the puffiness out of me.  At no time did I blame my vegetarian lifestyle I thought it was healthy.

Once back in Australia and eating my Mums food again the weight soon came off.  It was not until I was 29 and pregnant that I started to want and crave meat.  It was so powerful that one day I just ate meat.  I started to feel good and decided that maybe I should eat meat during my pregnancy.  I had a healthy son, and have eaten meat, although sparingly for the past 22 years.

In hindsight I realise as a vegetarian I was not at my best health and when I look back at my education, especially my anthropology training I realised throughout history that there had only been one civilisation that was vegetarian and that was the Hindu’s.  For 5000 years they continued this style of eating but they were never vegan, they relied heavily on dairy; including ghee (butter), yogurt, kefir, milk and cheese.

To become a vegetarian or vegan the decision is either for health or moral reasons.
 At no time during my 15 years as a vegetarian did I have the wish to eat fake meat, but many of the new converts to this diet have no qualms about eating the fake meat products and fake dairy products. This to me is a real worry as many of the fake meats are made with texturised vegetable protein, hydrolysed vegetable protein, soy protein isolates, carrageenan and many other strange named ingredients that have their own health ramifications and concerns.

If you choose to be vegan or vegetarian then why do you still have the need to eat fake meat and fake dairy or fake animal products?  This is what puzzles me the most.

To be vegan and raw is not easy, it takes a lot of planning and preparation to create the meals that you need to sustain you.  I am not against anyone who chooses this diet but if you do it, do it right, don’t just cut out meat or animal products, research what it is you need to do in order to make sure you have the nutrition you need to sustain energy and health.

Most people who go on the vegan or vegetarian diet begin to feel good straight away as they begin to take note of what they are eating, but I’ve heard over and over that after several years they begin to go down hill if they have not done the diet right or if they have depleted their body of some essential nutrients that can only be found in animal products.

http://changinghabits.com.au/_webapp_865743/Vegan_Raw_Diet_-_A_Fad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:30 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

FFs take every thing as an attack against you why don`t you raggs ,you don`t want to eat meat fine by me i could not give a toss more for me
the fact you(a human ....you are human are you not ? ) are destined to eat meat is what i was pointing out hence the teeth for ripping and a long intestine

ps and it is a fad

You are saying that it's just "a fad", which implies it's just a short-lived thing, or a fashion. It is not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
the fact you(a human ....you are human are you not ? ) are destined to eat meat is what i was pointing out hence the teeth for ripping and a long intestine

ps and it is a fad

You are saying that it's just "a fad", which implies it's just a short-lived thing, or a fashion. It is not.
no not all fad`s are short lived take smoking for example

ps English  funny old language
i meant to say designed but spelt destined yet it still makes sense ether way Shocked

Last edited by korban dallas on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:35 pm

korban dallas wrote:

If you choose to be vegan or vegetarian then why do you still have the need to eat fake meat and fake dairy or fake animal products?  This is what puzzles me the most.

Like fake sausages or burgers? I never saw meat which naturally looked like a sausage or a burger. Laughing Re fake bacon, well some vegans or vegetarians like it, they just don't want to eat it, so they eat fake bacon.

Fake animal products like fake leather? Well shoes have to be made of something, and it doesn't have to be called "fake leather" anyway. Some people like the look of animal fur, but they don't want to wear it thankfully, so I see nothing wrong with fake fur.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Like fake sausages or burgers? I never saw meat which naturally looked like a sausage or a burger. Laughing Re fake bacon, well some vegans or vegetarians like it, they just don't want to eat it, so they eat fake bacon.

Fake animal products like fake leather? Well shoes have to be made of something, and it doesn't have to be called "fake leather" anyway. Some people like the look of animal fur, but they don't want to wear it thankfully, so I see nothing wrong with fake fur.
burger can be meat of veg its not a fake burger if its made of veg its a vegy burger
burger refers to the presentation not the content
fake fur or synthetic fur i would argue is the same

ps i have never seen potatoes grown that look like chips ether its the presentation factor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:47 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

burger can be meat of veg its not a fake burger if its made of veg its a vegy burger

ps i have never seen potatoes grown that look like chips ether its the presentation factor

Well that's why I don't get the comment about "fake meat"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Because its something made to look like something its not ie meat
like handbags you can get a fake gucci handbag does n`t make it a gucci and that`s why synthetic fur is called fake fur rather than synthetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:55 pm

do you supplement your protein intake ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Because its something made to look like something its not ie meat
like handbags you can get a fake gucci handbag does n`t make it a gucci and that`s why synthetic fur is called fake fur rather than synthetic

It doesn't look like meat. I guess you can get soy shaped like lamb chops, but it's just a shape.

Anyway, people might not dislike meat as such, they just don't want to eat it for ethical reasons. It's the same with fake fur. I like animal print, but that doesn't mean I want to wear the skin of a dead animal
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:do you supplement your protein intake ?

I'm not a vegan - I eat cheese, eggs, etc. I also eat fish sometimes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:do you supplement your protein intake ?

I'm not a vegan - I eat cheese, eggs, etc. I also eat fish sometimes.
not a fish eater my self ever since i got a bone stuck in my throat as a kid

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Me too. It's nicer than actual bacon because bacon tatses like salty fat.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I kill my own rabbit pigeon game and waterfowl....If i had boar on my land I would kill and prepare that......

so can I be judgemental ..... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 pm

I think people should be able to eat what they want to eat, unless it's other people ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think people should be able to eat what they want to eat, unless it's other people ...

food fascist...... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:12 am

Who says we are meant to be carnivores?
Why don't we eat raw meat then? I mean, we can eat fruit and veg right out of the ground, bush or tree.
You could argue that's what nature intended; the food is provided in and of the land, so we can eat it

Animals, have to be hunted and killed and cooked.

In any case, I think people should eat what they want too - I've no problem with meat per se, I cook it for my family and friends. I just don't much like it.
I find I feel healthier on fish, fruit, vegetables and pulses.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:26 am

eddie wrote:Who says we are meant to be carnivores?
Why don't we eat raw meat then? I mean, we can eat fruit and veg right out of the ground, bush or tree.
You could argue that's what nature intended; the food is provided in and of the land, so we can eat it

Animals, have to be hunted and killed and cooked.

In any case, I think people should eat what they want too - I've no problem with meat per se, I cook it for my family and friends. I just don't much like it.
I find I feel healthier on fish, fruit, vegetables and pulses.

We are omnivores Eddie.
Anyway Eddie please have a read:

Vegetarian, vegan and raw diets can be healthy — likely far healthier than the typical American diet. But to continue to call these diets "natural" for humans, in terms of evolution, is a bit of a stretch, according to two recent, independent studiesVegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  Icon1 Eating meat and cooking food made us human, the studies suggest, enabling the brains of our prehuman ancestors to grow dramatically over a period of a few million years. Although this isn't the first such assertion from archaeologists and evolutionary biologists, the new studies demonstrate, respectively, that it would have been biologically implausible for humans to evolve such a large brain on a raw, vegan dietVegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  Icon1 and that meat-eating was a crucial element of human evolution at least 1 million years before the dawn of humankind.

http://www.livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:59 am

I don't eat a raw began diet.
I eat a lot of fish and eggs and sometimes beef (in the form of minced meat)

You rarely see a fat vegetarian lol

Anyway, I think I'm of the belief that us Humans are better off eating according to our blood types perhaps?

I feel better when I don't consume meat - that I do know.
I also feel better when I don't eat too much full-fat creams too.

Perhaps we have developed carnivore tendencies but then I don't think we necessarily started off that way.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:11 am

eddie wrote:I don't eat a raw began diet.
I eat a lot of fish and eggs  and sometimes beef (in the form of minced meat)

Anyway, I think I'm of the belief that us Humans are better off eating according to our blood types perhaps?

Perhaps we have developed carnivore tendencies but then I don't think we necessarily started off that way.

Morning Eddie

I have no doubt to a previous ancestor species they only were herbivores.
As seen though meat and cooking has been vital for the evolution of the brain for humans.
Like they say if we had remained herbivores, it is most likely we would be on a par with the Biblical Adam and Eve, before they ate from the tree of knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 am

Actually we are full line omnivores but our ancestors would have eaten a lot of bugs and small lizards and mammals.
We have NOT evolved the necessary adaptions in the digestive system to consume most plant matter.

We have the same digestive evolution as animals like rats, monkeys and raccoons.

Further a Cow can eat a chicken but a Cat cannot eat grass..
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:02 am

purely on a personal note, I have always believed life is about balance in our exercise, lifestyle, eating every part of life really.
If we eat nothing but junk food it's hardly surprising what the result will be, if we eat nothing but rabbit food I would expect different but still problems with health, if we party too much too often, it's a problem if we never party it's just as much a problem..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:12 am

@HF
agree

I think junk food (highly processed artificial stuff) is bad but saying meat is junk food is just not true.

Eddie probably just need to eat more crickets Laughing Laughing Laughing
She kills too many mushrooms Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  2981866455
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:@HF
agree

I think junk food (highly processed artificial stuff) is bad but saying meat is junk food is just not true.

She kills too many mushrooms Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  2981866455

i like mushrooms but they have to be with bacon to be really good, or chicken works.. Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:I don't eat a raw began diet.
I eat a lot of fish and eggs  and sometimes beef (in the form of minced meat)

Vegetarians can be fat because they can still eat chocolate, crisps, cake, and biscuits. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:50 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@HF
agree

i like mushrooms but they have to be with bacon to be really good, or chicken works.. Smile

Raw mushrooms are the best. They're my absolute favourite things to eat in the world.
Gotta be chestnut ones, preferably the smaller the better and brown.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Of course meat isn't "junk food", and yes veggies still eat chocolate, crisps and fatty things.
My point was, I suppose, that in the main, because vegetarians have to think about what they eat (meal plans and ordering food etc) they just tend to be healthier in their choices per se.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:55 am

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  0B8qYTt
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing

VEGETARIANS can have a "balanced" diet, as long as they pay attention to what they're eating ~  and as long as they ensure that they get plenty of variety...

"Ovo-lacto" vegetarians and partial [fish eating] vegetarians have an easier time of it,  as they don't need to be as attentive to their diets..

TRUE 'VEGANS" (i.e. no animal products, at all =  no honey, yogurt, beer, wine, cheese, leather, sinew, bone, antibiotics, antivenoms, vaccines, hormones, animal gelatin, can find their way into their lifestyle - also includes no pets, no manures on crops and no horse riding..) will all end up with medical and mental problems, in due course ~ as it is simply impossible for them to get the full range of 'essential' vitamins and amino acids, minerals and co-factors [e.g. friendly bacteria and gut flora, co-enzymes, bio-flavanoids..].

IRREGARDLESS of all the nonsensical and unsubstantiated Vegan propaganda floating around these days..

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  3922118137     Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  859118666     Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  2097912929

I knew of someone who was vegan and she started vomiting all the time and went down to six stone , had many tests and found out she was celiac . I'm not saying it was caused by being vegan because celiac disease happens but it could be .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:20 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing

VEGETARIANS can have a "balanced" diet, as long as they pay attention to what they're eating ~  and as long as they ensure that they get plenty of variety...

"Ovo-lacto" vegetarians and partial [fish eating] vegetarians have an easier time of it,  as they don't need to be as attentive to their diets..

TRUE 'VEGANS" (i.e. no animal products, at all =  no honey, yogurt, beer, wine, cheese, leather, sinew, bone, antibiotics, antivenoms, vaccines, hormones, animal gelatin, can find their way into their lifestyle - also includes no pets, no manures on crops and no horse riding..) will all end up with medical and mental problems, in due course ~ as it is simply impossible for them to get the full range of 'essential' vitamins and amino acids, minerals and co-factors [e.g. friendly bacteria and gut flora, co-enzymes, bio-flavanoids..].

IRREGARDLESS of all the nonsensical and unsubstantiated Vegan propaganda floating around these days..

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  3922118137     Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  859118666     Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  2097912929

I knew of someone who was vegan and she started vomiting all the time and went down to six stone , had many tests and found out she was celiac . I'm not saying it was caused by being vegan because celiac disease happens but it could be .

Celiac disease is related to an intolerance to gluten, and is considered to be an autoimmune condition. Some people say that eating grains is unnatural anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:39 am

My niece is celiac and insulin dependant diabetic , she has a wonderful partner who is a chef and he makes her meals she often posts them on her facebook wall and they look delicious .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:42 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:My niece is celiac and insulin dependant diabetic , she has a wonderful partner who is a chef and he makes her meals she often posts them on her facebook wall and they look delicious .

Type 1 or 2 diabetes? They do say that if you have one autoimmune condition, you may well develop another.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 am

I always say it is about balance, all red meat or any meat every meal would not be a good idea, no meat at all still not a good idea we seem to function best when we balance what we eat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 am

It's interesting that they have found a specific trigger for celiac disease. The immune system attacks the digestive system itself, but it's triggered by something from outside - ie, gluten. They haven't really found a specific trigger or cause for other autoimmune conditions.

The question is - does removing gluten from the diet actually cure celiac disease or not?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 am

It doesnt "cure it" it merely removes the trigger

bit like taking the fuse out of a bomb.....

its still a bomb but wont go off (you hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:38 am

mentor wrote:It doesnt "cure it" it merely removes the trigger

bit like taking the fuse out of a bomb.....

its still a bomb but wont go off (you hope)

Cure as in removes the trigger so the gut isn't affected any more. Once the trigger for autoimmunity is removed, that doesn't necessarily mean that the autoimmunity will stop.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:48 am

exactly ragga

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:02 am

Well this is the question with all autoimmune conditions. If they can be triggered, can they be untriggered? It's said there's no "cure", but some people do go into "spontaneous remission". Who knows what causes that remission?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:32 am

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  CpC0hvY
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Well any seafood ie prawns, seaweed etc can trigger my thyroid to produce too much thyroxine, but I eat what I want and so be it.
I love prawns too much :-)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:49 am

Vegans.. yes there is something wrong with them  RNHoISa
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:28 am

That picture has made me realise that I'm not ever eating meat Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:31 am

Would look so much better cooked lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next