NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

+8
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
Maddog
nicko
Ben Reilly
eddie
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT Empty VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_W_JK6BZFg

I think this is the couple (within this video) smelly was talking about.

Back to top Go down

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT Empty Re: VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:53 pm

To be a true vegan requires a lot of preparation and cooking time. You have to hunt out specific ingredients to cook properly and a lot of supermarkets don’t stock them.

Veganism, whilst not for me, is a very healthy way to live no doubt about it, but as I said, it requires immense preparation and cooking.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT Empty Re: VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 pm

If people needed meat, then vegetarians would also be dropping like flies, so that's utter bullshit. I know three vegetarians personally and they are doing great!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 pm

Why were our Teeth made for cutting and chewing meat, and our Stomachs for utilising it ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:59 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:If people needed meat, then vegetarians would also be dropping like flies, so  that's utter  bullshit. I know three vegetarians personally and they are doing great!

I guess you never watched the video then

Nobody knows the long term of effect of vegan diets, where as vegitarians. Is very healthy in the fact they do not discard food products from animals. Like eggs, cheeze, milk, fish etc./ Its about what Vegans are missing in their diets, of which there is plenty. Which is causing many health problems. As they discard all food products associated with animals

The title is a tad misleading but you need to watch the video

Its like too much meat is bad for you also but a sole vegan diet is it seems bad in the long term

There is not enough studies on this yet but I bet the findsing wwill show that long term veganism increases many medical problems. As they lack protein, vitamins etc

Watch the video then comment

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:04 pm

nicko wrote:Why were our Teeth made for cutting and chewing meat, and our Stomachs for utilising it ?

Listen, I don’t not eat meat because I’m against it so please take my comments as just replies and not me trying to promote not eating meat...

I could actually argue that (almost all) plants can be eaten straight from the ground whereas meat needs to be cooked...so your argument is pretty crap.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:21 pm

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:If people needed meat, then vegetarians would also be dropping like flies, so  that's utter  bullshit. I know three vegetarians personally and they are doing great!

Nobody knows the long term of effect of vegan diets, where as vegitarians. Is very healthy in the fact they do not discard food products from animals. Like eggs, cheeze, milk, fish etc./ Its about what Vegans are missing in their diets, of which there is plenty. Which is causing many health problems. As they discard all food products associated with animals

Its like too much meat is bad for you also but a sole vegan diet is it seems bad in the long term

There is not enough studies on this yet but I bet the findsing wwill show that long term veganism increases many medical problems. As they lack protein, vitamins etc

I didn't have to watch the video to reply to the claims that "we need meat" and people who don't eat it are "dropping like flies," made in the title.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:28 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:

I didn't have to watch the video to reply to the claims that "we need meat" and people who don't eat it are "dropping like flies," made  in the title.

Well in this case two vegans were dropping with one nearly dying, until after exhasuting countless otpions. They went back to meat. As advised by the doctor

So stop being pigheaded and actually watch the video, you might learn something

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm

The doctor told them to get iron most probably and red meat is a quick source of iron but it can be found in many other non-meat products.
Most vegans don’t drop like flies and thousands of people don’t eat meat and are perfectly healthy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:51 pm

eddie wrote:The doctor told them to get iron most probably and red meat is a quick source of iron but it can be found in many other non-meat products.
Most vegans don’t drop like flies and thousands of people don’t eat meat and are perfectly healthy.

Again you eat products produced by animals, which is what most vegitarians do
Vegans lack many things that vegiarians gain from foods they eat

I wish people would actually watch the bloody video and then comment

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:55 pm

Didge, there are tons of videos saying the opposite and walking, talking healhty vegans.
The headline is pure sensationalism.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:58 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, there are tons or videos saying the opposite and walking, talking healhty vegans.
The headline is pure sensationalism.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/veganism-health-problems-vitamins-diet-hunger-malnutrition-a8682906.html

https://theconversation.com/vegan-diets-are-adding-to-malnutrition-in-wealthy-countries-107555

So this is now where you are not even attempoting to look honestly at something are you Eddie?

You simple dismiss something which is known to cause health problems due to serious micronutrient deficiencies.

Hence there is no long term studies as of yet on a vegan diety, which is regard so people know the risks they are taking

So its not pure senationalism

You are simple holding your hands over your ears going

"la la la, I 'm not listening"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:

I didn't have to watch the video to reply to the claims that "we need meat" and people who don't eat it are "dropping like flies," made  in the title.

Well in this case two vegans were dropping with one nearly dying, until after exhasuting countless otpions. They went back to meat. As advised by the doctor

Not being pigheaded; I have the right to reply to the title. And now that you say it's been 2 vegans, it's hardly fair to say they're "dropping like flies."

That kind of language shows you the agenda of the people who made the video.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:03 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:

Not being pigheaded; I have  the right to reply to the title. And now  that you say it's been 2 vegans, it's hardly fair to say they're "dropping like flies."

That kind of language shows you the agenda of the people who made the video.

Your reply is redundent when you dont even bother to watch the video

You just instead made poor assumptions

There is countless cases on the web of vegans that have suffered health problems. There is no doubt more, but feel embarressed over what has happened to them. Espically when its shattering the very belief system

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/diagnosis-diet/201709/the-vegan-brain

This is not a debate its simple two people not open to the possibility there is health complications here with veganism

Another case of people being closeminded

laters, as  there is little point discussing further

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 pm

Oh, and do check out this guy's other videos. He says crazy shit like "butter is a superfood." Come on; this guy has a major agenda and hard-on against anybody who doesn't masturbate over steaks like he does.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:07 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Oh, and do check out this guy's other videos. He says crazy shit like "butter  is a superfood." Come on; this guy has a major agenda and hard-on against anybody who doesn't masturbate over steaks like he does.

S you are sounding more and more like an idiotic leftist now

Dont listen to what has been said or the links I have provided on this

Try to deligitimize the person commenting on the two vegans

What a wally that makes you

Take on the points or jog on, you are broing me now with your pigheaded closemindedness

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:07 pm

Ah he has other videos where he chats shit?
Interesting.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Oh, and do check out this guy's other videos. He says crazy shit like "butter  is a superfood." Come on; this guy has a major agenda and hard-on against anybody who doesn't masturbate over steaks like he does.

S you are sounding more and more like an idiotic leftist now

Dont listen to what has been said or the links I have provided on this

Try to deligitimize the person commenting on the two vegans

What a wally that makes you

Take on the points or jog on, you are boring me now with your pigheaded closemindedness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:10 pm

For those not dishonest and closeminded to read and digest

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/diagnosis-diet/201709/the-vegan-brain

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/veganism-health-problems-vitamins-diet-hunger-malnutrition-a8682906.html

https://theconversation.com/vegan-diets-are-adding-to-malnutrition-in-wealthy-countries-107555

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Actually I didn't need to bring his other videos into the discussion.

The fact is, he said "vegans are dropping like flies," a statement that would make the reasonable person think that many vegans had recently died.

Turns out his video is about two malnourished vegans, neither of whom actually died.

So he's a liar who makes clickbait videos, and I don't trust him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:14 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Actually I didn't need to bring his other videos into the discussion.

The fact is, he said "vegans are dropping like flies," a statement that would make the reasonable person think that many vegans had recently died.

Turns out his video is about two malnourished vegans, neither  of whom actually died.

Sorry, you are such an idiot at times, its beyond belief

Plenty of vegans are suffing major health problems, but you are too bloody bone idol to look this up

I even post up the evidence of what is causing this and you claim he is bat shit crazy?

How?

Because he does not conform to your regressive pigheadedness?

So what do you have to say about the beliefs and are you going to deny facts now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Actually I didn't need to bring his other videos into the discussion.

Turns out his video is about two malnourished vegans, neither  of whom actually died.

Plenty of vegans are suffing major health problems, but you are too bloody bone idol to look this up

I even post up the evidence of what is causing this and you claim  he is bat shit crazy?

How?

So what do you have to say about the beliefs and are you going to deny facts now?

Never said he was crazy - just a liar with an agenda.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:

I even post up the evidence of what is causing this and you claim  he is bat shit crazy?

How?

Never said he was crazy - just a liar  with an agenda.

Like you being a liar with an agenda with Trump for example?

Or how you went off vegetarianism and not veganism here?

I suggest you practice what you preach and actually show how he is lying in the above video

You are acting like a religious idiot

So I gave you links outside the video and no comments from you on them

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Vegans and vegetarians are different.

But I think people should be able to choose what they eat. It's no skin of my ass.

Now if they climb atop their tall horse and start telling me what to eat, I'll beat them with a rump roast.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Maddog wrote:Vegans and vegetarians are different.

But I think people should be able to choose what they eat. It's no skin of my ass.

Now if they climb atop their tall horse and start telling me what to eat, I'll beat them with a rump roast.  

I am a strong believer in people being able to do what they like with their own bodies.

So people can eat what they like, but they should understand the risks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:47 pm

Thor wrote:

I am a strong believer in people being able to do what they like with their own bodies.

Thankfully the world is full of sanctimonious pricks to inform them. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Thor wrote:

Absolutely agree. And I go back to my original point....if you do it right, veganism is not harmful.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Absolutely agree. And I go back to my original point....if you do it right, veganism is not harmful.

That is a fallacy, as everyone is individually different in how it reacts to diets and food itself

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 pm

And meat doesn’t agree with everybody. It doesn’t agree with me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:06 pm

eddie wrote:And meat doesn’t agree with everybody. It doesn’t agree with me.

Does it make you fart, like beans do to me? Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Indeed, which backs my poin does it not Eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:11 pm

Thor wrote:

Your point wasn’t about some people’s health really, was it? The title was misleading. And to be honest, if meat wasn’t available to those people who got unhealthy due to veganism, they could have found other ways to become healthier, non?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Your point wasn’t about some people’s health really, was it? The title was misleading.  And to be honest, if meat wasn’t available to those people who got unhealthy due to veganism, they could have found other ways to become healthier, non?

They both had to go back to have meat in their diets, after many years of suffering ill health and seeing just about every Vegan expert there was. It was adoctor that told them to start eating dairy prodcuts and then went onto chicken. Within no time, after years of ill health. He was dramatically better Eddie. All this is told by his girlfriend, who was at odds, with all of this, as she was vegan and needed meat also.

It shows like you people cannot eat certain foods, as they effect them

Vegan diets though will like meat diets have the problems.

Hence people should be aware of the potential problems

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:18 pm

I agree people should be aware of problems, absolutely.
But my point still stand didge.

If you do it right, it is a perfectly okay way to live.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:I agree people should be aware of problems, absolutely.

Not in the case with these two Eddie, that is for sure
They did everything advised to them by countless vegan and nutitionist experts

Anyway, have an early start tomorrow

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:20 pm

Night dude. Don’t eat too many vegan sandwiches tomorrow Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:35 am

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

veganism is harmful. Our species has never even been purely vegetarian let alone vegan Suspect

the only way a vegan can get all their nutrition is through supplements, none of which are healthy long term, all of which a vastly more polluting than locally grown/raised food, all are highly processed.
All they need to do is eat some eggs, dairy and/or bugs Smile  (not actually meat)

Plus the evil mother fuckers want to Wipe out Cows, Sheep and Pigs etc
Fuck them and their quest to send all domestic animals to extinction.
it's not just about food choices.... if you love animals then you have to hate the vegan.
I live surrounded by farms and the animals I end up eating.

I took my new camera when I took the dogs for a walk, and took some pictures of some of the Cows.
VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT Dsc_3810
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:44 am

I find it funny that Vegans tend to live in apartments so void of nature there is not even flies.

Dumb Fucks, if they gave even the Slightest Shit About REAL animals and not their Bullshit fantasies and Literally Fictional media they'd get out and not just visit nature on a day trip(which fuck all of them even do that) but Actually fucking live in it. go live some where there is wild animals or Farms. let the flies and spiders in, don't want to kill an animal raised to eat, but happy to poison one just trying to eek out an existence in some unused corner.

Let Mother Nature teach them what Cruelty is. Life is not fucking rainbows and candy canes for wild animals you know
soapbox
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:47 pm

eddie wrote:I agree people should be aware of problems, absolutely.

Cool

Not really, eddie...

"Veganism" is not perfectly okay --  vegetarianism can be perfectly okay (After all, the great majority of Indians (i.e. Hindus..) are vegetarians; and Seventh Day Adventists also make a pretty good show of it..),  but any true and pure 'vegan' will end up whacked, principally due to vitamin and mineral deficiencies (that can be made up in well balanced vegetarian diets but not following genuine 'vegan' ways..).

A lot of so-called "vegan" foods and restaraunts/cafes are a total lie as well --  read the labels, and often it's actually vegetarian being passed off as the more fashionable "vegan".

As for some on here claiming to have "vegan" friends who are perfectly healthy, to that I say bullshit, and am happy to call them frauds --  do they have any wool, cashmere, angora, pashmina, leather, suede ?  Do they keep any pets ?  Do they kill spiders, cockroaches, flies, mice, rats ?  Do they use medicines, vaccines, toiletries ?  Do they use animal manures on the garden ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:41 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I find it funny that Vegans tend to live in apartments so void of nature there is not even flies.

Dumb Fucks, if they gave even the Slightest Shit About REAL animals and not their Bullshit fantasies and Literally Fictional media they'd get out and not just visit nature on a day trip(which fuck all of them even do that) but Actually fucking live in it. go live some where there is wild animals or Farms. let the flies and spiders in, don't want to kill an animal raised to eat, but happy to poison one just trying to eek out an existence in some unused corner.

Let Mother Nature teach them what Cruelty is. Life is not fucking rainbows and candy canes for wild animals you know
soapbox
Well, it's not like hunters dont face the same issues from city folk. 

Full disclosure I'm a city folk living 6 floors up. But enjoy the outdoors, growing food and harvesting food.  This is just a phase I'm in.  The deer rifle is under the bed and ready to put back in action.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Why is it anyone else's business? If someone wants to be vegan, it's up to them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is it anyone else's business? If someone wants to be vegan, it's up to them.

It is up to them. So why do some vegans end up forcing their views onto others in supermarkets, retaurants etc, commiting vandalism, death threats etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why is it anyone else's business? If someone wants to be vegan, it's up to them.

It is up to them. So why do some vegans end up forcing their views onto others in supermarkets, retaurants etc, commiting vandalism, death threats etc?

What do they do in supermarkets and restaurants? VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

What do they do in supermarkets and restaurants? VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT 2190311264

Have you not seen Rags?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6433151/Vegan-activists-storm-steakhouse-force-diners-listen-sounds-slaughter.html

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/vegan-protesters-storm-melbourne-steak-restaurant/news-story/a99c20f1de1e59e027b097b239da9eb1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6589687/Vegans-storm-ethical-grocery-store-protest-hurl-abuse-customers-staff.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/police-called-to-turf-out-vegans-from-waitrose-after-they-storm-inside-in-protest-at-christmas-a4019821.html

There is countless examples Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have you not seen Rags?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6433151/Vegan-activists-storm-steakhouse-force-diners-listen-sounds-slaughter.html

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/vegan-protesters-storm-melbourne-steak-restaurant/news-story/a99c20f1de1e59e027b097b239da9eb1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6589687/Vegans-storm-ethical-grocery-store-protest-hurl-abuse-customers-staff.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/police-called-to-turf-out-vegans-from-waitrose-after-they-storm-inside-in-protest-at-christmas-a4019821.html

There is countless examples Rags

Yeah, there isn't really any militant omnivore groups.

No doubt some folks tease and ridicule vegans, but no one is storming a vegan restaurant and interrupting a vegans meal because they are eating quorn. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:44 pm

VEGANS are Dropping like FLIES, They need MEAT 3922118137

It is a "free world" for Vegans to do whatever damage they like to their own bodies...

But not to their innocent and defenceless babies and toddlers..

That is tantamount to child abuse, pure and simple.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:19 am

I think people get overly hysterical with anti-vegan sentiment.

As mentioned, done right it is harmless (and even have benefits). What must be considered by vegans is just how much effort it takes to 'do it right'. If they don't it certainly is not good for themselves and could be considered abuse if imposed on a child.

But the general level of hate toward vegans is ridiculous (and this comes from someone with zero inclination to even try vegetarianism...). Let them do their bit, it really does help the planet and as long as they aren't preachy then why on earth get worked up over it?

The whole Greggs ordeal a while back was utterly pathetic Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:31 am

Eilzel wrote:I think people get overly hysterical with anti-vegan sentiment.

As mentioned, done right it is harmless (and even have benefits). What must be considered by vegans is just how much effort it takes to 'do it right'. If they don't it certainly is not good for themselves and could be considered abuse if imposed on a child.

But the general level of hate toward vegans is ridiculous (and this comes from someone with zero inclination to even try vegetarianism...). Let them do their bit, it really does help the planet and as long as they aren't preachy then why on earth get worked up over it?

Its not harmless and to say when done right it does not cause harm is simple gobbledegook on every level. It shows you do not understand the human body and how will react individually different for everyone. No matter what diet they try.

This is not about hate against Vegans, as where did anyone express hate here?

That is paranoia on your part mate

The reality is Vegan diet means not having many suppliments the body needs, which can and does cause many complications for the health of a human body. Nobody is saying Vegans should not be able to eat what they want, but many simple want to stop others eating what they want and have become like a fanatical religious cult, based on hate.

Also

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/veganism-environment-veganuary-friendly-food-diet-damage-hodmedods-protein-crops-jack-monroe-a8177541.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:35 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I think people get overly hysterical with anti-vegan sentiment.

Its not harmless and to say when done right it does not cause harm is simple gobbledegook on every level. It shows you do not understand the human body and how will react individually different for everyone. No matter what diet they try.

This is not about hate against Vegans, as where did anyone express hate here?

That is paranoia on your part mate

The reality is Vegan diet means not having many suppliments the body needs, which can and does cause many complications for the health of a human body. Nobody is saying Vegans should not be able to eat what they want, but many simple want to stop others eating what they want and have become like a fanatical religious cult, based on hate.

Also

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/veganism-environment-veganuary-friendly-food-diet-damage-hodmedods-protein-crops-jack-monroe-a8177541.html

Hate may be extreme, but certainly intolerance as was seen with the Gregg's debacle.

It isn't paranoia - why would I be paranoid when I'm not vegan?

And I'm sorry didge, but people can and do live without meat and dairy products (and eggs). It is entirely possible using actual foods if you really want to go that way. Do I know how? No. But I have 4 friends who are vegan and are unquestionably among the healthiest people I know. I've watched documentaries on the meat industry which have had incredibly healthy vegans on them, and there are even top athletes today who are vegan.

Does than mean I want to be vegan? Not at all. But saying it is unhealthy or dangerous is simply not true.

Of course I absolutely oppose those trying to preach or force it on others.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:54 am

OMG, people can drink and smoke all their lives and not have any health problems.

Does that mean there is not health risks associated with this?

Many people who use vegan diets suffered deficiencies, which can be very problematic

That is not me saying people should stop having vegan diets. As again I believe in people doing what they like to their own bodies

What it means is they should understand the risks that are associated with this

Long term it seems people are having problems with vegan diets and as again nobody is hating Vegans here.

That is again your paranoia mate

The reality is there is an extreme fringe of Vegans, who do not respect the right of others over what they eat. I respect their right over what they eat.

I am simple pointing out you and others are led by a myth that it is completely healthy and if as you claimed done the right way. If you knew phisiology, you would know that is complete nonsense, based on how each individual human is unique

So how long have your friends been on a Vegan diet?

Is it long term like 5-10 years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next