NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

+5
Maddog
Vintage
nicko
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder Empty Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Nathan Phillips, Omaha, is a Vietnam Veteran who hosts a sacred pipe ceremony at Arlington, was taunted in D.C.

Native Twitter has gone ablaze as a Native American elder singing the AIM Song in Washington DC during the Indigenous Peoples March was ridiculed, taunted and mocked by a group of non-Native youth.

The video, which was posted by YouTube account holder KC NOLAND, was also screen captured and shared on other social media accounts with views shortly gaining tens of thousands of views.

The elder is Nathan Phillips, an Omaha elder who is also a Vietnam Veteran and former director of the Native Youth Alliance. He is also a keeper of a sacred pipe and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in the Arlington National Cemetery.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/news/outrage-as-non-native-youth-wearing-maga-hats-taunt-and-disrespect-native-elder-jy7UVwdg8kK2uvT0L-JOig/?fbclid=IwAR2vlCRWAbVwYNBdYTTNSRlh4dNxi29mT4P2eEywmEGiGkrJnjWsho_M0Pw

What a bunch of uneducated ingrate little shits.

If there was ever an example of what is wrong in the US today, it was the disrespectful actions of this vile little scumbags

Back to top Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder Empty Re: Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:39 pm

vile llittle scumbags???

Back to top Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder Empty Re: Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:40 pm

gelico wrote:

vile llittle scumbags???

Absolutely, vile litte scumbags mocking a war veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:42 pm

Maybe you can explain to me Gelico, why you question my view as to them being vile little scumbags?

I am all ears

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:45 pm

The Internet erupted in outrage Saturday after a video of young men wearing MAGA hats and attempting to intimidate a Native American man at the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington D.C. went viral.

The march is taking place amid the government shutdown, which is nearing the one-month mark and has interfered with many Native Americans’ basic services.

The boys in the video are from the all-male Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky, which had provided bus transportation to the capitol for students to participate in the March for Life. The Diocese of Covington released a statement mid-afternoon Saturday condemning the students’ actions and stated “the matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.”

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/maga-hat-wearing-teens-taunting-native-american-elder-spark-condemnation-from-hollywood-1203112838/

They should expell every last single one that came to mock them

Utter scum, the lot of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:52 pm

Do you know what really annoys me. I stand against hate on the right and left and Gelico questions my rightful view they are vile little scumbags.

I suggest you check your morality compass Gelico

You think my words here are questionable based on the actions of these hateful wankers?

Maybe you must be against my free speech or even worse are silent to speak out against what they did?

Extremists on the right and left should be always condemn. So why are you not doing the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:01 am

He approached them and was banging his drum and chanting right up in that student's grill. he did nothing whatsoever from start to finish except stand there calmly and smile.

at worst you could say that the other students jigging up and down and giggling was disrespectful. i also suspect they may well be ignorant in history,

was the guy jostled? had bottles of piss thrown at him? spat at? screamed at? pushed over? told to fuck off?

i didn't see any of that

all i saw was, high spirited teens, mixed with ignorance and disrespect. i think that one student that he was chanting at was very calm

i think vile little scumbags is unjustified

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:08 am

gelico wrote:
He approached them and was banging his drum and chanting right up in that student's grill.  he did nothing whatsoever from start to finish except stand there calmly and smile.

at worst you could say that the other students jigging up and down and giggling was disrespectful.  i also suspect they may well be ignorant in history,

was the guy jostled? had bottles of piss thrown at him?  spat at?  screamed at?  pushed over?  told to fuck off?

i didn't see any of that

all i saw was, high spirited teens, mixed with ignorance and disrespect.  i think that one student that he was chanting at was very calm

WTF

He approached them?

Are you fucking kidding me?

He stood in front of him not allowing the march to continue, or did this little factoid escape your reasoning to defend extremist right wing scum

Why am I not surpised you defend him and others, where if you looked at my latest link, countless of them were mocking them, but hey, you chose to only see what you want to see and prove to what is wrong with people brain whashed on the left and right. You actually turn this onto him being the aggressor. I mean what the Fuck. Him marching chanting a native song , is now to you him being in the wrong.

Hence agin your moral compass is so warped and this is what is wrong with the likes of people like you today. That you only see what you want to see

So to you its okay to simple mock, of which countless of them were doing, or did that escape your attention?

Watch the other vids on this and its clear they had a distain for them, when they were sent their to support the march

So you thinking its unjustified shows what an ignorant person you are of the current and historical situation native Americans face

The fact that you defended them, shows  you should be ashamed of yourself, but then you are a sheep to Trump loving hateful idiots

So I am not surprised you would defend their actions and simple ignore how they acted

You think smirking in the face of someone is being calm, and not mocking them

You have lost all ability to show even the remotest sense of rationality here

If you think my words are unjustified here, then you simple have no moral compass, as their actions were inherantly wrong and my words were clearly justified. As they showed a complete distain for native Americans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:17 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:
He approached them and was banging his drum and chanting right up in that student's grill.  he did nothing whatsoever from start to finish except stand there calmly and smile.

at worst you could say that the other students jigging up and down and giggling was disrespectful.  i also suspect they may well be ignorant in history,

was the guy jostled? had bottles of piss thrown at him?  spat at?  screamed at?  pushed over?  told to fuck off?

i didn't see any of that

all i saw was, high spirited teens, mixed with ignorance and disrespect.  i think that one student that he was chanting at was very calm

WTF

He approached them?

He stood in front of him not allowing the march to continue, or did this little factoid escape your reasoning to defend extremist right wing scum

no didge, the students were on the steps. they weren't marching up to the top of the steps were they? he approached them and was banging and chanting. i dont have a problem with that and i dont see that anyone else did. no one reacted except to laugh. some of them were joining in

Why am I not surpised you defend him and others, where if you looked at my latest link, countless of them were mocking them,

i already said above that many of the other students were being disrespectful.

i am not defending their behaviour which was nothing more than ignorance and silliness.

there was no violence or nastiness at all

i said i thought vile little scumbags was unjustified that's all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:21 am

‘It was getting ugly’: Native American drummer speaks on the MAGA-hat-wearing teens who surrounded him

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/it-was-getting-ugly-native-american-drummer-on-the-maga-hat-wearing-teens-who-surrounded-him/2019/01/19/41678d84-1c1b-11e9-8813-cb9dec761e73_story.html?utm_term=.403fd01b8d14

But some only see what they want to see, as Gelico clearly proved

A man surrounded by basically children mocking him, is doing nothing wrong.

I dispair at the inherant bias and stupidity of some people. When normally they can very very intelligent

Seriously Gelico, I have loads of respect for you, but for you to turn this onto the marchers, shows you dont want to look at this objectivelly. Those younsters were clearly indimidating and for you to fail to see that. Shows what is wrong with people on the right and left today.

Stop making excuses for people who's clear intent was hate here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:23 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

WTF

He approached them?

no didge, the students were on the steps. they weren't marching up to the top of the steps were they?   he approached them and was banging and chanting.  i dont have a problem with that and i dont see that anyone else did.  no one reacted except to laugh.  some of them were joining in

Why am I not surpised you defend him and others, where if you looked at my latest link, countless of them were mocking them,

i already said above that many of the other students were being disrespectful.  

i am not defending their behaviour which was nothing more than ignorance and silliness.

there was no violence or nastiness at all

i said i thought vile little scumbags was unjustified that's all

So if someone mocked someone disabled?

That is not nastiness to you?

Its okay to you and not mocking if they are native American Indian?

That is not nasty to you?

They were clearly taking the piss out of him and others over this song, hence mocking

I think your reasoning is unjustified on so many levels.

As if you think its not nasty to mock, then you clearly are utterly clueless in this regard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:29 am

i just watched it again

there is also a clip on twitter that shows it where he clearly approaches the group of students who were already on the steps and gets in amongst them.

your own link shows him chanting loudly right in that students face and banging the drum right next to his face also. that student did nothing

the other students were laughing

no one said one single word to that native guy. not one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:34 am

gelico wrote:

i just watched it again

there is also a clip on twitter that shows it where he clearly approaches the group of students who were already on the steps and gets in amongst them.

your own link shows him chanting loudly right in that students face and banging the drum right next to his face also.  that student did nothing

the other students were laughing

no one said one single word to that native guy.  not one

I have seen many of the clips, they surrounded him, as he moved forward and this to you is him approaching them?

Seriously WTF

It was a march, or did that escape you?

Some of them chantting "build the wall"?

Why would they need to chant to build a wall to native American indians?

To keep them out of their own country?

He was chanting a song and they congregating around him as he moved forward, he was basically surrounded and you still defend them. Even they were mocking him. Thus to you, this means him moving forward in a free country, is now a violation that warrants them standing in front of him and then surrounding him mocking him?

So imagine Matin Luther King Junior marching for civil rights. To you he would be the protagonist in causing problems by marching forward and have people build a physical wall stopping them. As happened here, where they mocked and took the piss out of him.

I guess the last point is lost on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:39 am

didge throughout the whole of your clip you can see that none of the students were that close except the one standing there being chanted at in his face.

i repeat none of them said anything bad to him. none of them said anything at all.

is the worst aspect of their behaviour is that ''some of them were chanting build the wall''

**vile little scumbags**

how so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:43 am

gelico wrote:

didge throughout the whole of your clip you can see that none of the students were that close except the one standing there being chanted at in his face.

i repeat none of them said anything bad to him.  none of them said anything at all.

is the worst aspect of their behaviour is that ''some of them were chanting build the wall''

**vile little scumbags**

how so?

That is just fine Gelico, their mocking and chanting build a wall is all okay to you. To a native American indian?

You can see they basically surrounded him from all sides, so have no idea what clip you were watching

You call this not surrounded?

Or they never said nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:51 am

the students were already there gathered

yes he approached them and got between them and chanted and banged right in a students face

native was not in the least bit intimidated, you can see that from the video

native guy also had supporters standing right behind him, you can see that in the video

students said nothing

students laughed

big fucking deal

that is all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:56 am

gelico wrote:

the students were already there gathered

yes he approached them and got between them and chanted and banged right in a students face

native was not in the least bit intimidated, you can see that from the video

native guy also had supporters standing right behind him, you can see that in the video

students said nothing

students laughed

big fucking deal

that is all

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder 3489511464

They were already there gathered?

What by surrounding him, to his march?

They were on a pro life march, so how in Satan's butt did they end up surrounding him?

Please exaplin that to me?

You call that getting between them ?

In other words casting him as the instigator here.

Unbelievable

The students were chanting

Is that saying nothing to you and to you mocking a native Indian is no big deal to you.

wow

You then say about 10 poeple with him, who again were all surrounded, by ten times that number and claim he was not intimidated. Even though he states quite clearly after that he did feel very intimidated.

Wow again

People like you make me feel sick to my stomach, when you defend such vile scumbags like this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:03 am

At least the school they come from clearly has a better moral compass than you Gelico

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-native-american-mocked-by-kentucky-high-school-students-in-dc-is-military-veteran-nathan-phillips

I hope they expel the lot of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:09 am

for heavens sake didge

i do not defend them. i dont think their behaviour is right

i've already said in my opinion their behaviour was ignorant and silly and disrespectful

however they weren't violent and native clearly was in no way intimidated

i just wouldnt be so quick to judge them all as vile scumbags is all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:12 am

Thor wrote:At least the school they come from clearly has a better moral compass than you Gelico

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-native-american-mocked-by-kentucky-high-school-students-in-dc-is-military-veteran-nathan-phillips

you would be happy for their education to be ruined? because of childish ignorant stupidity?

such hatred

such intolerance

sweet dreams didge

night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:15 am

gelico wrote:

for heavens sake didge

i do not defend them.  i dont think their behaviour is right

i've already said in my opinion their behaviour was ignorant and silly and disrespectful

however they weren't violent and native clearly was in no way intimidated

i just wouldnt be so quick to judge them all as vile scumbags is all

Again he stated he was intimidated. For you to claim he was not is you claiming you know his mind, when you do not.

You did defend their actions Gelico aas you tried to cast fault in all of this on him

There is no excuse for their actions

So it does not matter whether they were not violent

Such situations can spiral out of control

Luckily it never did, mainly as he and others with him showed calm in the face of hate, even though clearly they did feel intimidated.

Why do you think even many Catholics are angry at their behaviour?

Seriously

Their intent here was to mock him and racially. That was evident by mocking his cultural ways with his song. In how they mocked a sterotypical trait with the dancing and singing. The fact you do not see that is to me again unbelievable.

Again Gelico, I have so much respect for you, but all you did here was try to downplay their actions here

To me that is wrong and nothing you say will change my view on that, espcially after you tried to cast blame on him for this happenning

Both sides have a right to march, but they clearly tries to intimidate, mock racially who he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:19 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:At least the school they come from clearly has a better moral compass than you Gelico

you would be happy for their education to be ruined?  because of childish ignorant stupidity?

such hatred

such intolerance

sweet dreams didge

night

How would their education be ruined by disciplinary procedures?

Are you saying schools should not act when school pupils do wrong?

I never called for their education to be ruined, your claim not mine, only that an appropiate action for their wrongs happen.

Being expelled does not mean they will lose all chances to an education, does it? Unless you think expulsion is always wrong. Then explain to me, how this then must always ruin the education of children?

It means applying the disciplinary procedures of a school and in my eyes, their actions justify expulsion. Do you think there should not be consequences for the poor actions of school children and only in this case?

So dont poorly try to put words in my mouth

How on earth is that hatred to want disciplinary action?

Maybe you think our courts should let off people, based on the absurd view it could ruin their life. Do you think there should be no consequences and that children should never learn respect?

Being expelled does not mean they will have their education ruined

That is just pretentious emotional bullshit

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:08 am

Thor wrote:Do you know what really annoys me. I stand against hate on the right and left and Gelico questions my rightful view they are vile little scumbags.

You think my words here are questionable based on the actions of these hateful wankers?

Maybe you must be against my free speech or even worse are silent to speak out against what they did?

Extremists on the right and left should be always condemn. So why are you not doing the same?
Arrow

Being a white supremacist scumbag herself...

Gelico will be identifying with her fellow racist-fascist pricks, rather than condemning their actions..

At least Tommy will have her back on this,  and if that empty and shallow stands-for-nothing 'SmellyB' were here he would be cheering them on as well.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:12 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thor wrote:Do you know what really annoys me. I stand against hate on the right and left and Gelico questions my rightful view they are vile little scumbags.

Arrow

Gelico will be identifying with her fellow racist-fascist pricks, rather than condemning their actions..

At least Tommy will have her back on this,  and if that empty and shallow stands-for-nothing 'SmellyB' were here he would be cheering them on as well.

Oh for fuck sake. No Gelico is not a white supremacist, far from it Wolf

I know she hates racism, she simple fails to see the racism in their actions here. That does not make her a racist

She has a right to her opinion, even if I think its ridiculous

I have never seen her support any such racial view on white supremacy

Take on the points and stop unfounded accusations on people

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:24 am

Smile

I hope they do expel those brainless Trump-loving twats, but I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for their school to take any real action...

The 'MAGA' baseball caps they were wearing shows their true intentions right from the beginning..

Catholic/private schools should have bans in place against students on school-funded trips displaying political/racist/ prevocative slogans that will show their school in a bad light --  but that is the USA, where many peoples' ideas of "freedom of speech" and "individualism" mirrors Tommy's notions of 'democracy' and 'patriotism'.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 am

Thor wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

I know she hates racism, she simple fails to see the racism in their actions here. That does not make her a racist

lol! wetwipe is irrelevant but thanks anyway

incidentally, in another clip of the same incident it showed clearly the indigenous marchers being loud and offensive and aggressive and bible thumping and abusing homosexuals and calling them faggots. the students just ran off laughing and left them to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:29 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

lol!   wetwipe is irrelevant but thanks anyway

incidentally, in another clip of the same incident it showed clearly the indigenous marchers being loud and offensive and aggressive and bible thumping and abusing homosexuals and calling them faggots.  the students just ran off laughing and left them to it

Just spent hlf an hour looking through vids and have not seen anything like your claim

Maybe its best to post up your claim

I have seen some video's by the Alt right trying to poorly deny this. Trying  to downplay or excuse the racial mocking behaviour of the kids.

Ony one clip have I seen one of native supporter after being taunted saying its not their land and to go back to Europe.

Can hardly blame him saying that, with these racist little shits acting the way they did and he is right. It is the indegeneous peoples land. Not the descendents of Europeans

Last edited by Thor on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:31 am

It's always best to stay away from large groups of silly teenage boys. The kid staring at him was weird, but the others were kind of joining in, clapping and trying to sing along.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It's always best to stay away from large groups of silly teenage boys. The kid staring at him was weird, but the others were kind of joining in, clapping and trying to sing along.

They were clearly mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:38 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's always best to stay away from large groups of silly teenage boys. The kid staring at him was weird, but the others were kind of joining in, clapping and trying to sing along.

Oh, I don't know. There were a bit, but they weren't that bad. They weren't to know he was a veteran either. I suppose the staring kid is getting death threats now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Oh, I don't know. There were a bit, but they weren't that bad. They weren't to know he was a veteran either. I suppose the staring kid is getting death threats now.

Well many people disagree with you and to me they were totally disrespectful and racially, mocking the cultural aspects of Native Americans

It does not matter that they did not know he was a vet. Not one has learnt to show respect to other people, espcially those older.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:44 am

Another video of it.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:47 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

lol!   wetwipe is irrelevant but thanks anyway

incidentally, in another clip of the same incident it showed clearly the indigenous marchers being loud and offensive and aggressive and bible thumping and abusing homosexuals and calling them faggots.  the students just ran off laughing and left them to it

Just spent hlf an hour looking through vids and have not seen anything like your claim

I have seen some video's by the Alt right trying to poorly deny this. Trying  to downplay or excuse the racial mocking behaviour of the kids.

Ony one clip have I seen one of native supporter after being taunted saying its not their land and to go back to Europe.

Can hardly blame him saying that, with these racist little shits acting the way they did and he is right. It is the indegeneous peoples land. Not the descendents of Europeans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK1uWzTtkT8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:48 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK1uWzTtkT8

Your video does not work

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:48 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well many people disagree with you and to me they were totally disrespectful and racially, mocking the cultural aspects of Native Americans

It does not matter that they did not know he was a vet. Not one has learnt to show respect to other people, espcially those older.

They can disagree all they like, but that's not relevant. You're the one who called them scum for mocking a veteran, but now you say it's not particularly relevant that he's a veteran.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:49 am

Also Gelico, its more likely the kids were homophobic, being catholic and bible bashers. Also based on how they mocked racially the native Indians.

Why I thought your claim was wierd to say the least

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

They can disagree all they like, but that's not relevant. You're the one who called them scum for mocking a veteran, but now you say it's not particlarly relevant that he's a veteran.

They are complete scum and its why there is going to be disciplinary action by the school

I pointed out he is a verteran and they are scrum for their behaviour having no respect

Never claimed its not relevant, your words not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:51 am

Thor wrote:Also Gelico, its more likely the kids were homophobic, being catholic and bible bashers. Also based on how they mocked racially the native Indians.

Ah, so it's the fact they go to a Catholic school which you don't like. That's you being bigoted against Catholics.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:52 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They can disagree all they like, but that's not relevant. You're the one who called them scum for mocking a veteran, but now you say it's not particlarly relevant that he's a veteran.

They are complete scum and its why there is going to be disciplinary action by the school

I pointed out he is a verteran and they are scrum for their behaviour having no respect

How is it relevant if they didn't know he was a vet?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:Also Gelico, its more likely the kids were homophobic, being catholic and bible bashers. Also based on how they mocked racially the native Indians.

Ah, so it's the fact they go to a Catholic school which you don't like. That's you being bigoted against Catholics.

My family are Catholics, so that has to be the dumbest accusation you have ever made

My point to Gelico, is it more likely for Christians to be homophobic, which is evidently true, as the bible teaches this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its relevant to the point, kids like this are clueless in regards with respect, and ended up doing this to a war Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:58 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My family are Catholics, so that has to be the dumbest accusation you have ever made

My point to Gelico, is it more likely for Christians to be homophobic, which is evidently true, as the bible teaches this

Come off it. You despise the Catholic Church - you've said so often enough. Nobody mentioned homophobia until you did. There's no indication of homophobia in the videos. This is you taking the chance to bash Christians again, particularly Catholics.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:00 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its relevant to the point, kids like this are clueless in regards with respect, and ended up doing this to a war Vet

They didn't know he was a war vet though. He didn't tell them. What exactly did they do? They clapped along with the drumming and mucked about a bit. They were chanting and being a bit rowdy before he even approached them, so that was nothing to do with him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Come off it. You despise the Catholic Church - you've said so often enough. Nobody mentioned homophobia until you did. There's no indication of homophobia in the videos. This is you taking the chance to bash Christians again, particularly Catholics.

I would think anyone with a rational mind, would hold the most critical views of the Catholic church, based on them covering up thousands upon thousands of child sex offending priest and being complict in the Holocaust. That deserves every condemation.

That does not mean i dispise Catholics themselves. I am certainly critical of their beliefs.

So in what way does that make me bigoted

Actually Gelico mentioned homophobia, of which i responded to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

They didn't know he was a war vet though. He didn't tell them. What exactly did they do? They clapped along with the drumming and mucked about a bit. They were chanting and being a bit rowdy before he even approached them, so that was nothing to do with him.

How many times do I need to point out what the majority of the world has also seen, which with your racial blinkers on that you cannot see?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:05 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I would think anyone with a rational mind, would hold the most critical views of the Catholic church, based on them covering up thousands upon thousands of child sex offending priest and being complict in the Holocaust. That deserves every condemation.

That does not mean i dispise Catholics themselves. I am certainly critical of their beliefs.

She said the indigenous marchers were being homophobic, not the boys from the Catholic school.

As I said, this is really about your hatred of the Catholic Church.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:06 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How many times do I need to point out what the majority of the world has also seen, which with your racial blinkers on that you cannot see?

I don't care what anyone else thinks they saw, I saw it for myself. I can't help it if you and others are bigoted against Catholics/teenage boys.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

She said the indigenous marchers were being homophobic, not the boys from the Catholic school.

As I said, this is really about your hatred of the Catholic Church.

Which means she brought it up and hence why I said it would be more likely that Christians would be, espcially in the US. 

You can say what you like, all can see you now seem to defending the Catholic church, ther very organisation that has covered up child abuse, created the Inquisition and was complict in the Holocaust. That again does not even mean I hate them. Again your words not mine 

It means I am condemning them, or can you not grasp the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

I don't care what anyone else thinks they saw, I saw it for myself. I can't help it if you and others are bigoted against Catholics/teenage boys.

Well neither is the school going to care what you think

In this case i am certainly condemning and calling out little racisat scumbags, of which they are

Those are the facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 am

I mean its astounding how some people seem to be in denial here

There is countless articles on this incident and in just about every single news media article they all share the same conclusion

That the kids were "mocking"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next