NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other , lesser, forum

+7
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
eddie
Phoenix
SEXY MAMA
Andy
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The other , lesser, forum - Page 2 Empty The other , lesser, forum

Post by Andy Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just noted that Dullman's revolting alter ego and vile sidekick Hugh is back from his suspension.
He seems sicker and more nasty than ever.
Dean seems quite desparate to diss this place, his anti Newsfix thread now runs to 11+ pages.
Beware that a number of posters are out to goad Catman, then copy his replies back there.
That site is plumbing the depths, foul abuse, obscene homophobia and outright racism.
Dean must be so proud.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

The other , lesser, forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The other , lesser, forum

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Just pack it in please.

Er ... no. You're good as gold here of course, but that's not the case elsewhere is it? You constantly comment about other forums and things you know nothing about.

..I give what I'm given.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Er ... no. You're good as gold here of course, but that's not the case elsewhere is it? You constantly comment about other forums and things you know nothing about.

..I give what I'm given.

No you don't ... you give out much worse.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Who's Mez JD?

Measurer Phil I got on ok with her anyway ..

Ah..OK  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey if we are talking about other crap sites I have just overhauled ADO again cause I got bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

sphinx wrote:Hey if we are talking about other crap sites I have just overhauled ADO again cause I got bored

OK, you know what? I'm just going to do what I can real quick :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

looks like theres hope for Didge . he sees Catman like the rest of us 'a unhinge loony'

affraid affraid affraid affraid  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..I give what I'm given.

You must have to admit that you were crazy as admin though Rags, any thread that was critical about religion was binned really quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:Hey if we are talking about other crap sites I have just overhauled ADO again cause I got bored

I have far more fun playing with the coding

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You must have to admit that you were crazy as admin though Rags, any thread that was critical about religion was binned really quick.

I was not admin there. I binned threads which were trolling ones - as you well know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..I give what I'm given.

Look there you go already, you caused more than enough problems on other sites, and gave countless amounts of people the need to defend themselves with lies about others, you suck up the admin and one of his mods on SD, who are criminals....

And when you were a mod there you we're as biased as they come, as a newbie at the time I was getting stick and targeted by the forum racist TJ, Stooo told him to stop it and Stooo at the time said sorry about that or something, I said thanks...you said i was 'creaming it' just because I said thanks for sorting it out,

Please don't startling your nonsense here,this is a good site ,with many good members, we have great debate and chat...

Please don't spoil it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I was not admin there. I binned threads which were trolling ones - as you well know.

...Yes...OK...Rags.  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Look there you go already, you caused more than enough problems on other sites, and gave countless amounts of people the need to defend themselves with lies about others, you suck up the admin and one of his mods on SD, who are criminals....

And when you were a mod there you we're as biased as they come, as a newbie at the time I was getting stick and targeted by the forum racist TJ, Stooo told him to stop it and Stooo at the time said sorry about that or something, I said thanks...you said i was 'creaming it' just because I said thanks for sorting it out,

Please don't startling your nonsense here,this is a good site ,with many good members, we have great debate and chat...

Please don't spoil it.

Spoil it? You've just had a huge rant about someone who is not a member of this forum. You're all over BF spouting your bile, and you tell me not to "spoil it"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Please don't spoil it.

Spoil it? You've just had a huge rant about someone who is not a member of this forum. You're all over BF spouting your bile, and you tell me not to "spoil it"?

Whats BF?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm

sphinx wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Please don't spoil it.

Whats BF?

BitchFest -- it's a ... a hoot. A real hoot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm

sphinx wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Whats BF?

lol! ...Bitchfest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Make sure you run quick after you light the blue touch paper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm

sphinx wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Whats BF?

Bitchfest - where JD regularly posts lies and abuse about people who aren't members there, and where he has several accounts.

If Dogs is going to be dragged into this, I don't see why BF shouldn't be.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Please don't spoil it.

I've not posted on BF for days, and besides what I've posted I have done so for a reason, your friends on SD doing their usually party piece,,,saying I was a child molester and the like, and how you laughed away with then and backed TJ 's racist and homophobic slurs and laughed at that too, as you did of others too,please don't even talk to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've not posted on BF for days, and besides what I've posted I have done so for a reason, your friends on SD doing their usually party piece,,,saying I was a child molester and the like, and how you laughed away with then and backed TJ 's racist and homophobic slurs and laughed at that too, as you did of others too,please don't even talk to me.

For days?

Wow - I go longer than that without visiting my own forum PMSL

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You've constantly attacked me on BF and stuck your nose into things which are none of your business. You've stalked people, and you've started many disgusting threads. When you learn to have some morals, come back and tell me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Whats BF?

Bitchfest - where JD regularly posts lies and abuse about people who aren't members there, and where he has several accounts.

Can you show evidence of these several accounts?

I post no lies, I retaliate to your ilk with the ridiculously filthy insults you lot have made of me and some others , who will not just accept your nonsenses, lies and bullying.

SD is incredibly biased and they ban folk at the drop of a hat who either don't agree with them or will defend themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Can you show evidence  of these several accounts?

I post no lies, I retaliate to your ilk with the ridiculously filthy insults you lot have made of me and some others , who will not just accept your nonsenses, lies and bullying.

SD is incredibly biased and they ban folk at the drop of a hat who either don't agree with them or will defend themselves.

You're surely not going to deny that you're "Dogs Member" on there as well as Joy Division are you?

You are pure filth - your posts on there are evil - maybe it's the company you keep on there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:28 pm

For the love of dog. I can't keep up  Sad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Not to mention "Rice Krispie" eh?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Yeah and once again poor old Bens site is being dragged into a slap fest about other forums.

Honestly guys if you have to kill each other why not go and do it on someone who deserves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You've constantly attacked me on BF and stuck your nose into things which are none of your business. You've stalked people, and you've started many disgusting threads. When you learn to have some morals, come back and tell me.

Can you show me when Iv e stalked people?

Your special friend Victoria made a not very clever account on BF named JDdad2, no idea what that's all about, but she gave herself away straight away, with her eloquent mention of ' beasters rusty blades and Barlinnie' , I sent her running with her tail between her legs.

-and let's remembers the trouble you and Claire caused on FH, thanks to you pair hardly anyone posts there now.

Everywhere you go you seem to cause trouble Rags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I used to moderate the social section on there, Stooo used to lock down the rest of the forum at midnight, then they all had to go there!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Guys seriously enough - this is not fair - you are all always telling everyone else its not fair so why not listen to your own advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your special friend Victoria made a not very clever account on BF named JDdad2, no idea what that's all about, but she gave herself away straight away, with her eloquent mention of ' beasters rusty blades and Barlinnie' , I sent her running with her tail between her legs.

-and let's remembers the trouble you and Claire caused on FH, thanks to you pair  hardly anyone posts there now.

Your avatar on there for a start. You want me to go and find all your stalking posts? Give me a month or so then ...

You're the one who started the trouble with me on this thread. Don't tell me where I can post, and all will be well.

Hardly anyone posts on FH? I've been gone for ages, and you blame me? Maybe it's more to do with the idiots who are left on there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You're surely not going to deny that you're "Dogs Member" on there as well as Joy Division are you?

You are pure filth - your posts on there are evil - maybe it's the company you keep on there.

Pure filth? You are the one who had an affair with a married man, that being Stooo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Pure filth? You are the one who had an affair with a married man, that being Stooo.

Stooo is married? Nobody told me.  affraid 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

-and let's remembers the trouble you and Claire caused on FH, thanks to you pair  hardly anyone posts there now.

Your avatar on there for a start. You want me to go and find all your stalking posts? Give me a month or so then ...

You're the one who started the trouble with me on this thread. Don't tell me where I can post, and all will be well.

Hardly anyone posts on FH? I've been gone for ages, and you blame me? Maybe it's more to do with the idiots who are left on there.

I couldn't really give a shit, dig out what you like, everything I've said , I have so for good reason, and if I mind right , the last thing you done in FH was pick fights with Truthy and extras on the SB, and I cut the cord with you when I thought we were ok, bit you were again having a cosy wee gossip about me on SD.

Now, I do not wish to speak with you any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

He was previously when you were seeing him was he not?, he was at very least in a relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well bog off then - you said that before but you couldn't help yourself.  ://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He was previously when you were seeing him was he not?, he was at very least in a relationship.

Not that I'm aware of. What does it have to do with you anyway? You always did stick your nose into other people's private lives.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I couldn't really give a shit, dig out what you like, everything I've said , I have so for good reason, and if I mind right , the last thing you done in FH was pick fights with Truthy and extras on the SB, and I cut the cord with you when I thought we were ok, bit you were again having a cosy wee gossip about me on SD.

Mostly posts for the Palestinian cause, anti Zionist rants, and a bit of a homophobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Not that I'm aware of. What does it have to do with you anyway? You always did stick your nose into other people's private lives.

When your in your Ivory Tower,mot has much to do with me, telling me I'm filth , when it is you who has affaires with married men or men in relationships, and you were quite happy to ' brag' about it elsewhere.

Your much more suited to the Kennel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

When your in your Ivory Tower,mot has much to do with me, telling me I'm filth , when it is you who has affaires with married men or men in relationships, and you were quite happy to ' brag' about it elsewhere.

I was referring to your posts on BF. If you want to get personal, I can do that too ...

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 pm

How about returning to those other forums before getting personal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I was referring to your posts on BF. If you want to get personal, I can do that too ...

Please don't, very few of us know what on earth this is about! Why not take it up with JD by PM and save the rest of us The other , lesser, forum - Page 2 Pretty21x

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 pm

sphinx wrote:How about returning to those other forums before getting personal?

I can post on more than one forum you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 pm

sphinx wrote:How about returning to those other forums before getting personal?

Well I can't as I permanently banned from the Kennel, not a hard achievement, you have to be a doormat not to get banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please don't, very few of us know what on earth this is about! Why not take it up with JD by PM and save the rest of us The other , lesser, forum - Page 2 Pretty21x

Oh right. JD got personal with me, and that's OK is it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No of course not, go play by PM The other , lesser, forum - Page 2 Thumb101xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why don't you tell him? He's the one who got personal, not me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Have you Disinfected it yet ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

For the love of God, JD, go play by PM  Rolling Eyes Night, sweet dreams The other , lesser, forum - Page 2 Sleep13xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Look this is bens forum and he is trying to keep it nice - nobody is saying dont get personal dont kill each they are just saying please dont do it here because ben is a nice guy and does not deserve - there are plenty of other forums which are not nice so why not go there and kill each other?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Puriel wrote:

Have you Disinfected it yet ?

Why would I disinfect it? It is now there as a private play thing for me. I might delete shit at random as I get the urge to experiment but I dont even visit for weeks at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:03 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

For the love of God, JD, go play by PM  Rolling Eyes Night, sweet dreams The other , lesser, forum - Page 2 Sleep13xxx

... Laughing  Night FTL!!xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next