NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other , lesser, forum

+7
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
eddie
Phoenix
SEXY MAMA
Andy
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The other , lesser, forum - Page 4 Empty The other , lesser, forum

Post by Andy Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just noted that Dullman's revolting alter ego and vile sidekick Hugh is back from his suspension.
He seems sicker and more nasty than ever.
Dean seems quite desparate to diss this place, his anti Newsfix thread now runs to 11+ pages.
Beware that a number of posters are out to goad Catman, then copy his replies back there.
That site is plumbing the depths, foul abuse, obscene homophobia and outright racism.
Dean must be so proud.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

The other , lesser, forum - Page 4 Empty Re: The other , lesser, forum

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:33 pm

The Mirror forum closed too, and people have their own theories about that. Everyone just went to other forums.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:37 pm

gerber wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:I think the problems were too widespread across the sky forum that they just gave up trying to control it all.

I doubt it was down to anyone in particular.

Wiser words could not have been said.  There was a catalyst......

Hiya Gerber. I see that your son is studying at Edinburgh University . Great place and it has a great Students Union. I went there some nights at the weekend when I was a lad and the talent was excellent.
There are some feisty young girls up here in Edinburgh so you should maybe be prepared for your laddie to turn up at the doorstep with his new Bride who will greet with 'Hiya Ma, my name is Flora'Laughing

Just kidding
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The Mirror forum closed too, and people have their own theories about that. Everyone just went to other forums.

...And hosts like Forumotion etc...They were very pleased!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Just noted that Dullman's revolting alter ego and vile sidekick Hugh is back from his suspension.
Dean seems quite desparate to diss this place,  his anti Newsfix thread now runs to 11+ pages.
Beware that a number of posters are out to goad Catman, then copy his replies back there.
That site is plumbing the depths,  foul abuse, obscene homophobia and outright racism.
Dean must be so proud.

You seem even more desperate to dis that forum. Whose dissing who I wonder? Are you trying to cause trouble?

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
gerber wrote:

Wiser words could not have been said.  There was a catalyst......

Hiya Gerber. I see that your son is studying at Edinburgh University . Great place and it has a great Students Union. I went there some nights at the weekend when I was a lad and the talent was excellent.
There are some feisty young girls up here in Edinburgh so you should maybe be prepared for your laddie to turn up at the doorstep with his new Bride who will greet with 'Hiya Ma, my name is Flora'Laughing

Just kidding

he disliked whiskey until he went there..........................  now will only drink single malt..................  he is a flamming student........................  you guys have a lot to be said in a guys education... :D

if he has met up with Flora Mcleod Mcleod Mcleod I will be delighted
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:18 pm

56kevins wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Just noted that Dullman's revolting alter ego and vile sidekick Hugh is back from his suspension.
Dean seems quite desparate to diss this place,  his anti Newsfix thread now runs to 11+ pages.
That site is plumbing the depths,  foul abuse, obscene homophobia and outright racism.
Dean must be so proud.

You seem even more desperate to dis that forum. Whose dissing who I wonder? Are you trying to cause trouble?

Kevin of 56 forums!!!!!!!!! How the hell are you?? Hope you're well and good to see you! x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Irn Bru wrote:I think the problems were too widespread across the sky forum that they just gave up trying to control it all.

I doubt it was down to anyone in particular.

I agree Irn and to be honest I can't blame them, it was pretty bad on there and certainly not something Sky would want to be associated with No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4