NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip

2 posters

Go down

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Empty Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:58 am

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Bananaarrest

::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 

BEAUMONT (Texas) - Beaumont police were called to Eastex Freeway near Highway 105 Saturday morning by people complaining about a man dressed as a banana holding an AK-47.

Derek Poe, owner of Golden Triangle Tactical, told 12News Saturday that it was part of the store's grand opening after moving locations from Parkdale Mall.

Poe said the man in the banana suit was holding an AK-47 across his back with the barrel pointing down and holding a sign with an arrow pointing toward the store. He said this idea was to attract customers to the store.

A Beaumont police spokesperson said officers temporarily detained the 18-year-old and found he had the rifle with a drum magazine attached with at least a 50-round capacity. The spokesperson said the teen was cited for violating a city ordinance that prohibits soliciting in and alongside roadways.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/24670784/police
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Empty Re: Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:07 pm

My banana is bigger than yours Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Banana13Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Smile137

Back to top Go down

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Empty Re: Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

A few years ago there was a high school football game near where I live where two kids dressed up, one as a banana and the other as a gorilla. At halftime, the kid in the gorilla suit chased the kid in the banana suit across the field. In what I thought was a huge overreaction, they got arrested!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Smiley_bananas

Came across these, couldn't help but share my fear Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Shocke30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:45 pm

I truly love them!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I truly love them!

Especially for Valentines, they  I love you you too Ben Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Banana_smiley_060 :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 am

This guy has quite the routine:

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Banana
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 am

Jesus that is a long emoticon ben
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:This guy has quite the routine:

Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Banana

Ha ha ha!! Love it, I hope you don't mind that I've saved that one Ben! Banana with assault rifle can't give cops the slip Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down