NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calls Cops to Teach Son a Lesson, Cops Shot Son dead

2 posters

Go down

Calls Cops to Teach Son a Lesson, Cops Shot Son dead Empty Calls Cops to Teach Son a Lesson, Cops Shot Son dead

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 pm

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/fathers-lesson-is-deadly-for-son/story-fnh81jut-1226755532220

A FATHER whose teenage son was shot dead by police after he called 911 to teach the boy a lesson for stealing his truck has revealed his heartbreak.
James Comstock said his son Tyler Comstock, 19, took his vehicle without permission before he was killed on Monday.

"He took off with my truck. I call the police, and they kill him," Comstock, from Iowa in the United States, told The Des Moines Register.

"It was over a damn pack of cigarettes. I wouldn’t buy him none. I lose my son for that."
Lesson Learnt Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  dont trust coppers affraid affraid affraid affraid 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Calls Cops to Teach Son a Lesson, Cops Shot Son dead Empty Re: Calls Cops to Teach Son a Lesson, Cops Shot Son dead

Post by Lurker Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:12 am

Smoking does indeed kill....
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down