NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father arrested after angrily tossing toddler into a swimming pool to 'teach her a lesson' after she accidentally drowned a puppy

3 posters

Go down

Father arrested after angrily tossing toddler into a swimming pool to 'teach her a lesson' after she accidentally drowned a puppy Empty Father arrested after angrily tossing toddler into a swimming pool to 'teach her a lesson' after she accidentally drowned a puppy

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:50 pm

The father of an Arizona toddler has been charged with child abuse after allegedly throwing his 23-month-old daughter into a swimming pool as punishment for accidentally drowning a puppy.

A disturbing video of the incident, which was captured on a surveillance camera, shows Corey McCarthy, 23, grabbing his daughter Mia by the shoulders and hurling her into the pool at a home in Phoenix.

The footage shows a woman in the pool rushing to rescue the toddler.

According to reports, police allege Mr McCarthy, who does not have custody of the child, threw his daughter into the water after she had dropped a five-week-old puppy into the pool and it had died.

Reports claim Mr McCarthy told police he wanted to teach the girl a lesson about playing around water.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/father-arrested-after-angrily-tossing-toddler-into-a-swimming-pool-to-teach-her-a-lesson-after-she-accidentally-drowned-a-puppy-9397265.html

Back to top Go down

Father arrested after angrily tossing toddler into a swimming pool to 'teach her a lesson' after she accidentally drowned a puppy Empty Re: Father arrested after angrily tossing toddler into a swimming pool to 'teach her a lesson' after she accidentally drowned a puppy

Post by Cass Mon May 19, 2014 4:26 pm

FFS what a Dick.

there are plenty of other ways to do this. throw his ass in jail. for a long time.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Father arrested after angrily tossing toddler into a swimming pool to 'teach her a lesson' after she accidentally drowned a puppy Empty Re: Father arrested after angrily tossing toddler into a swimming pool to 'teach her a lesson' after she accidentally drowned a puppy

Post by Cass Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm

FFS what a Dick.

there are plenty of other ways to do this. throw his ass in jail. for a long time.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Glad your post ended up coming up twice, once was not enough to make your point me Lady, it needing saying twice.

Seriously did you watch the video?

What a prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 19, 2014 4:36 pm

The poor puppy.  Sad 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Poor both of them; now the girl is doubly traumatized.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Didge wrote:Glad your post ended up coming up twice, once was not enough to make your point me Lady, it needing saying twice.

What a prick.

nope was on local news....it made me ill. while I am sorry about the puppy - the little girl should never have been left alone with a young puppy but to do this as a teaching method? sick.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:Glad your post ended up coming up twice, once was not enough to make your point me Lady, it needing saying twice.

What a prick.

nope was on local news....it made me ill. while I am sorry about the puppy - the little girl should never have been left alone with a young puppy but to do this as a teaching method? sick.

Agreed, cannot believe he hosed her down as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:49 pm

the child should not be near a swimming pool unattended .

poor puppy but poor girl and what the hell was her father thinking ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:52 pm

the way he threw her in what a total dick head , was that her grandfather who wen to her rescue if so thank God he was there or she would be dead i reckon  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:the way he threw her in what a total dick head , was that her grandfather who wen to her rescue if so thank God he was there or she would be dead i reckon  No 

absolutely.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:09 pm

What a dirty bullying bastard, ffs...a two year old baby man  Evil or Very Mad

The big shot picking on a bairn, and that landing looked a sore one...and I read he was hospitalised when in jail...

Good, somebody there doesn't like bullies who pick on baby's.

I hope they really hurt the fcuker.

Dirty lowlife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:31 pm

The report I read said that before he threw her into the pool he had also hosed her with cold water from a high pressure hose. Sound like she was lucky to survive. Jail the bastard and I hope the mother divorces him - fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Sassy wrote:The report I read said that before he threw her into the pool he had also hosed her with cold water from a high pressure hose.   Sound like she was lucky to survive.   Jail the bastard and I hope the mother divorces him - fast!

From a high pressure hose?..

I missed that high pressure bit, this makes it even worse, and as you say Sass, that poor wee bairn is lucky to have survived..

That bastard will get what's coming to him, dirty baby abusing bastard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 pm

and chop his nuts off..so he cant make any more.....
might cool his aggression off a bit too......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down