NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

+5
veya_victaous
Fred Moletrousers
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   - Page 2 Empty Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:39 am

First topic message reminder :

[*]The aim is to get lecturers to acknowledge 'the destructive role of whiteness’
[*]York St John University held session called Learning And Unlearning Whiteness
[*]The workshops warn staff and students that the ideas might be uncomfortable 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5488933/Lecturers-attend-workshops-understand-white-privilege.html#ixzz59WetsL6p 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How much more racist can this idiots now get?
So where it was completely wrong to sterotype people classed as black based on their skin colour as inferior, not intelligent ect. We are now seeing this racism in reverse on white people.

Back to top Go down

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   - Page 2 Empty Re: Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Vintage wrote:Let's stay with the children 's excuse scenario then, you are happy to allow certain children to get away with something but others not to get away with the same thing depending on colour?
Out of interest how long has your family been in Australia or the European side if there is one.

Huh  Suspect
It's not about letting one get away with it or not, It's about what we as Whites do from here. the Very Idea that what some others did matters is the excuse making of a toddler.
If John rapes Jenny, is the fact Bill raped Sue justification for John's actions? According to HT and Didge, John should not even consider apologising to Jenny because Bill raped Sue. the fact that Jenny's life is destroyed is not even factored into their logic, because it is the childish selfishness of a toddler.

It is About having Some Dignity in MY action and as a WHITE person that Has had the advantages of White Colonialism it is right that MY actions should be towards reconciliation and reparations to those that Suffered and have been left Disadvantaged by White Colonialism.

As a nation Australia has Apologized to Aboriginals 10 years ago, because we recognise the injustices of the past DO impact people today. this doesn't mean were done, it is JUST the Beginning of a long process to ACTUALLY have equal opportunity for All Australians. A big part of it is Acknowledging all the Shit things Whites have done in the colonial era, Stopping the Lie that Whites were Civilized/good, we were not, we were every bit a Barbaric as the Mongols or Turks etc.

for the record my Mums side is mixed British going back the 1st fleet(but several others came later) so up to 8th generation Aussie,
My dad Migrated here from France when he was 14 so 1st generation Aussie on dads side.

Do you expect Bill to apologise to Sue though? I feel that John is being singled out here. rabbit

What you do in Australia is entirely up to you, but I'm not going to apologise for being white or take responsible for what any white people have done.

You didn't answer my question - should black people apologise for anything bad another black person has done? Do you think that Muslims should apologise for Muslim terrorists?

Because you are John Rolling Eyes I am not saying Whites should apologise for the Arab invasion of Africa, Whites need to apologise for the white invasion of Africa.

And You're not comparing Apples to Apples;
Should a 'black' person that receives the proceeds of Crime/Evil that were systematically performed by related Black people against a different peoples Apologise and repatriate the victims for it? YES most definitely

And You may feel that way BUT you are Racist because you feel that way Wink  
that's just a simple fact, you a free to Admit you are racist if you want. but then don't pretend otherwise tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   - Page 2 Empty Re: Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Vintage wrote:We can't change what has happened in the past only hopefully learn from it, the people living today are not responsible for the things their forebears did. Individuals did bad things but for the most part the general population of Britain were little better off than the colonial peoples, as usual governments and business called the shots. The people who have looked at history are rightly horrified by things that happened in the British Empire but they also realise it wasn't just bad things happening in that or any other white empire only, it can't be isolated from any other kind of empire but hopefully its seems to be a progression of humanity by realising no one has the right to oppress others, although it still happens with modern 'empires' using economic and political pressure. The main point is aboutcontext, time and place and how the world and people progress.
As for Veya can you say none of your European ancestors
ever abused the Aboriginal people, did they have any land in Australia, did they purchase it or steal it from the native peoples
?

they totally would have Wink
you seem to think I am excluding Myself from paying reparations? I am not, I pay taxes and I support some of those taxes going toward reparation for Aboriginals. I normally vote for the greens that have the policy to increase reparations for Aboriginals.

Because I have no problem Admitting that as a White man I have been advantaged by the institutional discriminations of the past that continue to effect the access to equality today.
I don't bullshit myself by Pretending that 'I' have not gained from the crimes of my ancestors. I don't Bull shit myself with selfish arguments like "I Didn't personally steal it so it's okay that I have some of it today"

And Context for the time and place when White British stopped exploiting others under colonialism is the 1970's (1980's for the Caribbean Colonies) it's not hundreds of years ago, it's barely 50 years ago. Queen Elizabeth Personally enacted revenge Against the Australian Prime Minister that Started taking 'crown lands' away from British Aristocrats and returning it to Aboriginals in 1975. Which is why I keep saying Brits needs to Stop teaching their Bullshit Propaganda and start teaching the TRUTH, cause Very few Brits seem to realise it is NOT generations ago. Fred for all his bluster WAS alive during it!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:17 am

Didge wrote:

that guy is just too much of a snowflake to admit the truth Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just lame attempts to Justify the unjustifiable because he lacks confidence in his personal ability to maintain his position in a equal setting.

Just because people have such little self worth that to even admit that they Haven't Actually earned a lot of their privileges breaks them. It must be a very sad existence to be so pathetic and weak that one can not even take Fair criticism of ones current positon.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Vintage wrote:We can't change what has happened in the past only hopefully learn from it, the people living today are not responsible for the things their forebears did. Individuals did bad things but for the most part the general population of Britain were little better off than the colonial peoples, as usual governments and business called the shots. The people who have looked at history are rightly horrified by things that happened in the British Empire but they also realise it wasn't just bad things happening in that or any other white empire only, it can't be isolated from any other kind of empire but hopefully its seems to be a progression of humanity by realising no one has the right to oppress others, although it still happens with modern 'empires' using economic and political pressure. The main point is aboutcontext, time and place and how the world and people progress.
ever abused the Aboriginal people, did they have any land in Australia, did they purchase it or steal it from the native peoples
?

you seem to think I am excluding Myself from paying reparations? I am not, I pay taxes and I support some of those taxes going toward reparation for Aboriginals. I normally vote for the greens that have the policy to increase reparations for Aboriginals.

Because I have no problem Admitting that as a White man I have been advantaged by the institutional discriminations of the past that continue to effect the access to equality today.
I don't bullshit myself by Pretending that 'I' have not gained from the crimes of my ancestors. I don't Bull shit myself with selfish arguments like "I Didn't personally steal it so it's okay that I have some of it today"

And Context for the time and place when White British stopped exploiting others under colonialism is the 1970's (1980's for the Caribbean Colonies) it's not hundreds of years ago, it's barely 50 years ago. Queen Elizabeth Personally enacted revenge Against the Australian Prime Minister that Started taking 'crown lands' away from British Aristocrats and returning it to Aboriginals in 1975.  Which is why I keep saying Brits needs to Stop teaching their Bullshit Propaganda and start teaching the TRUTH, cause Very few Brits seem to realise it is NOT generations ago. Fred for all his bluster WAS alive during it!!!

Brits too pay taxes which end up going to various countries as development aid, yet very little is actually being developed by a many of them. People in this country - ordinary working Brits didn't have it so good for all the wealth supposedly taken from the colonies, hence so many went to Australia and New Zealand so I don't see why the common people have to pay the reparations because it is them that would have to do so. Many have a great many resources in their countries, China wouldn't be so interested in Africa if it wasn't so.
Should I be petitioning Scandinavian Countries, The Italians and the French(Normans) for reparations, the first two raped, pillaged, and stripped the resources of my ancestors, the third came and destroyed the culture that was here, especially while harrying the North, when the north of England was devastated and thousands who didn't die by the sword, died of hunger. Similar scenario different times, happens throughout history, people fight over the control of resources and instead of getting better it could well get worse as the population of the world increases
As i said, oh I'm not going to repeat myself, most people are glad to help countries develop but there never has been equal opportunities for all, people have always favoured their own, even nations who trade will always try to get a deal that's better for them than the country they are dealing with if they can, the more powerful you are the more you can do over the other party, that's pretty obvious if you look around.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

that guy is just too much of a snowflake to admit the truth  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Just lame attempts to Justify the unjustifiable because he lacks confidence in his personal ability to maintain his position in a equal setting.

Just because people have such little self worth that to even admit that they Haven't Actually earned a lot of their privileges breaks them. It must be a very sad existence to be so pathetic and weak that one can not even take Fair criticism of ones current positon.

He got you and her both spot on lol

He is a psychologist and clearly understands the sadomasochism that some of you progressives love

Little self worth?

She basically claimed she is a problem, simple by having fair skin.

Its this kind os sadomasochism that does nothing to help combat racism

He has every right to be critical of what clearly is someone suffering from ostrich parasitic syndrome

So its basically his job to analyze

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:34 am

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:51 am

Vintage wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
?

And Context for the time and place when White British stopped exploiting others under colonialism is the 1970's (1980's for the Caribbean Colonies) it's not hundreds of years ago, it's barely 50 years ago. Queen Elizabeth Personally enacted revenge Against the Australian Prime Minister that Started taking 'crown lands' away from British Aristocrats and returning it to Aboriginals in 1975.  Which is why I keep saying Brits needs to Stop teaching their Bullshit Propaganda and start teaching the TRUTH, cause Very few Brits seem to realise it is NOT generations ago. Fred for all his bluster WAS alive during it!!!

Brits too pay taxes which end up going to various countries as development aid, yet very little is actually being developed by a many of them. People in this country - ordinary working Brits didn't have it so good for all the wealth supposedly taken from the colonies, hence so many went to Australia and New Zealand so I don't see why the common people have to pay the reparations because it is them that would have to do so. Many have a great many resources in their countries, China wouldn't be so interested in Africa if it wasn't so.
Should I be petitioning Scandinavian Countries, The Italians and the French(Normans) for reparations, the first two raped, pillaged, and stripped the resources of my ancestors, the third came and destroyed the culture that was here, especially while harrying the North, when the north of England was devastated and thousands who didn't die by the sword, died of hunger. Similar scenario different times, happens throughout history, people fight over the control of resources and instead of getting better it could well get worse as the population of the world increases
As i said, oh I'm not going to repeat myself, most people are glad to help countries develop but there never has been equal opportunities for all, people have always favoured their own, even nations who trade will always try to get a deal that's better for them than the country they are dealing with if they can, the more powerful you are the more you can do over the other party, that's pretty obvious if you look around.  

You could have fixed it with Guillotines Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
but the common people chose not too, instead chose to support the evil regime's exploitations of Colonies into the 1980's

And it didn't exist in the Past, neither did women's rights
But we are trying to make it happen NOW!!!
Like I said it comes back to waiting for the old racists to die so we can improve the world for everyone,
the old generation are simply obsolete in their mindset and thinking.

And international Aide is NOT real aide, the UK doesn't give anyone shit without conditions that Favour the UK which in economic terms are vastly more valuable than the aide in the first place.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34398014
example: You Gave Jamaica 25million in Aide not to help their poor or build useful infrastructure but to Build a Prison so the UK could deport people to Jamaica.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:10 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

that guy is just too much of a snowflake to admit the truth  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

He got you and her both spot on lol

He is a psychologist and clearly understands the sadomasochism that some of you progressives love

Little self worth?

She basically claimed she is a problem, simple by having fair skin.

Its this kind os sadomasochism that does nothing to help combat racism

He has every right to be critical of what clearly is someone suffering from ostrich parasitic syndrome

So its basically his job to analyze

And Much like Freud that Projected his own mother issues into his analysis
the guy projects his own lack of self worth into his analysis

Like I said Pretty pathetic to be so threatened by simple admitting You Got an Unfair advantage due to being born white Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Even you Claim it is Sadomasochism because you think it 'hurts' to tell the truth, I say get a thicker skin
Because the truth doesn't hurt someone with self worth Wink

And it does combat racism because it acknowledges the opinions and feeling of others,
unlike You the white dude completely ignoring their opinions and feelings and telling them they have no right to be offended and that they don't deserve an apology or any reparation.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:23 am

I dont think he is threatened in the least. I think he feels sorry for people that are so taken in by such stupidity. That they fail to see they actually make racism worse, by claiming there is something wrong with people with fair skin. Its the same poor reasoning that was used against people with darker skin.

Hence he was emphatically right that these people are racist. As we are all one biological race and yet these people argue as if there is something wrong now with people classed as white. If people are continually going to feel they are to blame for events in the past or how societies became how they are now, from past wrongs. Then they will only continue to go backwards. As seen they are not learning from that past, but continuing that same discrimination and inequality.

The moment people learn to do away with racial labels, the better for all humanity. You can acknowledge the opinions and feelings of others without resorting to as seen more racism, as this idot women just did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:41 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you expect Bill to apologise to Sue though? I feel that John is being singled out here. rabbit

What you do in Australia is entirely up to you, but I'm not going to apologise for being white or take responsible for what any white people have done.

You didn't answer my question - should black people apologise for anything bad another black person has done? Do you think that Muslims should apologise for Muslim terrorists?

Because you are John  Rolling Eyes  I am not saying Whites should apologise for the Arab invasion of Africa, Whites need to apologise for the white invasion of Africa.

Should a 'black' person that receives the proceeds of Crime/Evil that were systematically performed by related Black people against a different peoples Apologise and repatriate the victims for it? YES most definitely

that's just a simple fact, you a free to Admit you are racist if you want. but then don't pretend otherwise tongue

I'm not apologising for any "invasion" of Africa. I've never been to Africa so I can't have "invaded" it. Razz

You think everyone is racist unless they give tons of money to people of a different "race" to them for no apparent reason. Feel free to do so, but don't moan about being skint later on. Smile
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Because you are John  Rolling Eyes  I am not saying Whites should apologise for the Arab invasion of Africa, Whites need to apologise for the white invasion of Africa.

I'm not apologising for any "invasion" of Africa. I've never been to Africa so I can't have "invaded" it. Razz

You think everyone is racist unless they give tons of money to people of a different "race" to them for no apparent reason. Feel free to do so, but don't moan about being skint later on. Smile

you're like the accomplice that got given a sack of cash from the bank robber, you don't need to have been the actual individual that did the robbery to get proceeds of crime if you're part of the organized criminal gang. Wink

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

you're like the accomplice that got given a sack of cash from the bank robber, you don't need to have been the actual individual that did the robbery to get proceeds of crime if you're part of the organized criminal gang. Wink

Where's my dosh then? It must have got lost in the post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As a Brit
it's in the Roads, hospitals, schools, manor houses (I'm sure you have many  Razz ) etc
almost all the big buildings from the 1800's were built with resources stolen from colonies

why do you think the NHS has been so hard to fund after the 1990's Wink
up until the the mid 1980's the Uk was augmenting it's income with stuff scammed from colonies.
the Uk was taking like 70% of the profit from Jamaica's Sugar farms (just one example)

Jamaica is one of the worse effected by the Barbarity of the British, not only did you steal their natural resources Leaving them with out enough to fund infrastructure for themselves THEN you loaned them back money you took from them at ridiculous interest, it's like 50 years on and they paid it back 5 times over and they are still supposedly in debt to the UK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Even Australia you 'lent' us money to build the harbor bridge in the 1920's but made the conditions that we had to pay the interest on the original principal every year. we paid it off like 10 times over in 70 years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

As a white it's in the way you have been institutionally advantaged at almost every stage of life to put you in a better position to earn a high income, to be fair You still lost out to White men though Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As a Brit
it's in the Roads, hospitals, schools, manor houses (I'm sure you have many  Razz ) etc
almost all the big buildings from the 1800's were built with resources stolen from colonies

why do you think the NHS has been so hard to fund after the 1990's Wink
up until the the mid 1980's the Uk was augmenting it's income with stuff scammed from colonies.
the Uk was taking like 70% of the profit from Jamaica's Sugar farms (just one example)

Jamaica is one of the worse effected by the Barbarity of the British, not only did you steal their natural resources Leaving them with out enough to fund infrastructure for themselves THEN you loaned them back money you took from them at ridiculous interest, it's like 50 years on and they paid it back 5 times over and they are still supposedly in debt to the UK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Even Australia you 'lent' us money to build the harbor bridge in the 1920's but made the conditions that we had to pay the interest on the original principal every year. we paid it off like 10 times over in 70 years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

As a white it's in the way you have been institutionally advantaged at almost every stage of life to put you in a better position to earn a high income, to be fair You still lost out to White men though Wink

No white people in Australia paid it back - you made non-white Australians pay it all? That's shocking.

I haven't lost out to white men - what makes you say that? scratch
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:16 am

That's under the list of things from being British  Wink
You are quite right though the list of complaints about 'whites' crimes and depravity is more often than not actually About White British/Europeans more than white colonials. The one on here that should be saying it racist to lump all whites together is me since My Nation was built by white convict slaves from local resources. Ironically the Convicts weren't thieves on a vast a scale as the English Gentry.

And Statistically as a women it was harder for you to be economically successful than if you were a man, things like being encouraged to do 'Home Economics' instead of real economics in school is an example of things that may have effected your ability to earn as an adult.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:That's under the list of things from being British  Wink
You are quite right though the list of complaints about 'whites' crimes and depravity is more often than not actually About White British/Europeans more than white colonials. The one on here that should be saying it racist to lump all whites together is me since My Nation was built by white convict slaves from local resources. Ironically the Convicts weren't thieves on a vast a scale as the English Gentry.

And Statistically as a women it was harder for you to be economically successful than if you were a man, things like being encouraged to do 'Home Economics' instead of real economics in school is an example of things that may have effected your ability to earn as an adult.

Here we go again, racism, claiming "white crimes". As if based on their fairn skin colour and not any ideology. That crimes were committed. Do you see how everytime you make such comments you are in fact being racist? Its people that commit crimes, no matter the colour of their skin, based on beliefs they hold. Where no matter how fair or dark those skin definitions are, they are either good or bad people.

I have already explained to you Arab colonialism, with Arabization and you just placed your hands over your ears and went. "la la la, I am not listening". Now this was not down to the people being Arabs, it was down to Islamic, political, cultural etc beliefs. Just as we saw wrongs done by the west based on beliefs like Christianity and political beliefs, but you continually want to racialize this. Emphatically proving that the Far left are some of the worst kind of racists. We saw this anyway in history with Communism.

So now you make sexism, comparable to racism. I am starting to laugh at this regressive load of babble.
Have you thought why women are not as successful as men? Do you think it can only be sexism? Or does it have to do with a multitude of reasons? You see idiots like you have no idea what you are talking about. I want equality for women and espcially on pay, but you cannot force women to take on roles they do not want. Let alone how many women take career breaks to have children. Where asd owners of companies like Amason, spend every waking miniute running their companies. This is why regressives like you, look to divide people through hate and not look at what the actual problems really are

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:10 am

the gang is called 'whites'
I belong to the the gang called 'Whites'
I don't belong to the gang called 'Arabs'
Thus your toddler excuses of 'they did it too' are MEANINGLESS

And now you want to deny that there has been institutionalized cultural policies that have disadvantaged women economically   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Your the regressive pushing the status quo because you lack the self worth to believe you could achieve on an equal playing field
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:the gang is called 'whites'

And now you want to deny that there has been institutionalized cultural policies that have disadvantaged women economically   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Your the regressive pushing the status quo because you lack the self worth to believe you could achieve on an equal playing field

Do you belong to a gang called white?

I do not, I belong to the human race

Maybe its time your extremist gang understood, that its gang is biologically the same as the racist terminiology you use to define gangs as Arab and white. You see its people like you, that actually make racism worse and fail to unite people. You seek to divide them now into gangs on something invented and a concept, human races. Not something that biologically exists.

Can you point to any post I made that had me deny there has been policies that have discriminated against women? Never did. What i rightly stated, is that there is a gap in pay with women, based mainly on a multitude of reasons, and a small part of this is sexism

So to end with more views on me. When are you going to learn, what you say of me goes over my head. As its not even constructive criticism. Its just you proving youi are as prejudice and discriminating, as Far right ignorant people

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:That's under the list of things from being British  Wink

I did both. I do remember having to make my own apron for home economics - it turned out rather well. The boys did woodwork. Later on, I did real economics. I don't think either of those has affected my ability to learn though - in a positive or negative way. Laughing

Are you lumping white "colonials" in with non-white Australians? You said that Australians had to pay a lot of interest to British white people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:11 am

Can anyone give me examples of how women are at a disadvantage in the work place? I don't mean female TV presenters, I mean people in the real world. Laughing

The company which I work for doesn't discriminate as far as I can see. All the staff are on the same wages, whether they're male or female, and there appears to be no discrimination as to who becomes a manager.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:46 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:the gang is called 'whites'

Maybe its time your extremist gang understood, that its gang is biologically the same as the racist terminiology you use to define gangs as Arab and white. You see its people like you, that actually make racism worse and fail to unite people. You seek to divide them now into gangs on something invented and a concept, human races. Not something that biologically exists.

Can you point to any post I made that had me deny there has been policies that have discriminated against women? Never did. What i rightly stated, is that there is a gap in pay with women, based mainly on a multitude of reasons, and a small part of this is sexism

So to end with more views on me. When are you going to learn, what you say of me goes over my head. As its not even constructive criticism. Its just you proving youi are as prejudice and discriminating, as Far right ignorant people

Everything goes over your head Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You can't just DENY racial groups exist now when it suits you to get out of apologizing.

And you cant look at right now in silo without acknowledging the past.
I can tell you Right now that indigenous people around the world disagree with you and think your a twat.
NO they will NOT unite with a geranium like you who thinks you can call them racist for pointing out that we are still NOT equal.
the fact you use Bullshit excuses Like saying other races did it too, But then try and ALSO claim that there is not such things as races
you are nothing but a hypocrite and A Dumb one at that
You couldn't unite 2 pieces of lego, so GO jump in a lake. Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   - Page 2 4233679493
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Everything goes over your head Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You can't just DENY racial groups exist now when it suits you to get out of apologizing.

And you cant look at right now in silo without acknowledging the past.
I can tell you Right now that indigenous people around the world disagree with you and think your a twat.
NO they will NOT unite with a geranium like you who thinks you can call them racist for pointing out that we are still NOT equal.
the fact you use Bullshit excuses Like saying other races did it too, But then try and ALSO claim that there is not such things as races
you are nothing but a hypocrite and A Dumb one at that
You couldn't unite 2 pieces of lego, so GO jump in a lake. Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   - Page 2 4233679493

Come again?

So now when you have been exposed for utter stupidity, you charge me with another falsehood

Sorry, but no racial groups do exist biologically, as we are one human race.

If you think they do exist, then you are as racist as the worst racists within history. As they made up such bullshit also

Ohhhhh, so we are back to you thinking you now speak for all indegeneous people?

Do you?

Do you speak for all indegeneous Jewish people?

Or all indegeneous Australians, that want self determination?

You see, you do not speak for anyone, but your deluded self.

I dont use excuses like other man made races, as there is only one biological race. What I will say is that many ethnic groups have commited murders throughout history. What we are seeing is in fact how you are racist, thinking races exists, when they do not biologically

You could not speak for any human being if you tried to.

They would tell you to fuck off as hateful preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:30 am

I guess this needs to be posted again for the dim witted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2