NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

+5
veya_victaous
Fred Moletrousers
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   Empty Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:39 am

[*]The aim is to get lecturers to acknowledge 'the destructive role of whiteness’
[*]York St John University held session called Learning And Unlearning Whiteness
[*]The workshops warn staff and students that the ideas might be uncomfortable 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5488933/Lecturers-attend-workshops-understand-white-privilege.html#ixzz59WetsL6p 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How much more racist can this idiots now get?
So where it was completely wrong to sterotype people classed as black based on their skin colour as inferior, not intelligent ect. We are now seeing this racism in reverse on white people.

Back to top Go down

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   Empty Re: Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

Post by eddie Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Seeking to further divide people. That’s all they want to do.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   Empty Re: Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 pm

eddie wrote:Seeking to further divide people. That’s all they want to do.

The people are already divided. What's wrong with diversity?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm

100% correct. This is not looking to resolve racism, but make it ten times worse.

Its also making a very racist point about people labelled white

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:

The people are already divided.  What's wrong with diversity?

Huh? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The people are already divided.  What's wrong with diversity?

Huh? scratch  

Well, what's so good about unity?

As I was walking that ribbon of highway
I saw above me that endless skyway
I saw below me that golden valley

From California to the New York Island
From the redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts

When the sun came shining and I was strolling
And the wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling
As the fog was lifting a voice was chanting
This land was made for you and me

Diversity is beautiful.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:13 pm

So you like people at odds with one another?

I have no idea why you felt that the poem, beautiful though it was, would be relevant to the OP.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:19 pm

eddie wrote:So you like people at odds with one another?  

I have no idea why you felt that the poem, beautiful though it was, would be relevant to the OP.

It stands for diversity...beauty and multiple-experiences. Diversity is the product of division. We should cherish diversity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 pm

I'm not going to agree that my whiteness is destructive. What a stupid idea.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:So you like people at odds with one another?  

It stands for diversity...beauty and multiple-experiences.  Diversity is the product of division.  We should cherish diversity.

Yes, yes Quill! But in this instance, regarding the OP, the point is that it seems some people want people to be at odds - I thought you opposed war?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not going to agree that my whiteness is destructive. What a stupid idea.
I'm with you 100 per cent, Raggs.

It's this sort of pretentious and gratuitously insulting nonsense, spewed out by so-called academics desperate to draw attention to themselves and their crack-brained theories, that does far more to promote division than to combat it.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It stands for diversity...beauty and multiple-experiences.  Diversity is the product of division.  We should cherish diversity.

Yes, yes Quill! But in this instance, regarding the OP, the point is that it seems some people want people to be at odds - I thought you opposed war?

I think it was President Thomas Jefferson who said: "I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."

I am not against wars. But I hold that war is only necessary when we (US) has been invaded; we haven't been invaded since May 1943. The wars we have are between "them and us"...usually people of another race. That's not rebellion. That's conducting wars on the babies of others. They allow Admirals and Generals to test their new toys, but have little to do with anything else.

Rebellion is another matter. If, in this country, we were to seek absolute unity, we would settle into a constipating homogeneity. What would that mean? Stagnating racism, gun-toting killers, anti-democracy, white-supremacists, KKK champions...not a pretty picture. We need disunity to break up the sludge that is America today.

Let the RW pitch their alternate facts. If the people buy that, it will create enough stress to launch the newly postulated Pacific States of America. cheers I don't really care if the US cleans up its act, or we just sail away. We will be all right.

But remember too, as Aqua said, confrontation is cleansing. Rebellion may well cause people to confront their own derelict code, which lord knows could use some dusting.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not going to agree that my whiteness is destructive. What a stupid idea.

It's this sort of pretentious and gratuitously insulting nonsense, spewed out by so-called academics desperate to draw attention to themselves and their crack-brained theories, that does far more to promote division than to combat it.

Or you could just admit the TRUTH
that white Europeans were a Barbaric Uncivilized lot that Invaded raped and Pillaged their way around the world Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

This issue is that as long as People Bullshit about Colonialism and pretend that European Wealth and power of the 19th and 20th centuries was anything but the spending of Stolen resources. there will be discord, there can't be unity While the 'murder and thief' is Being so Ridiculously Deceitful about history.

it not that being white is wrong, it is the Bullshit that whites were civilized that is wrong Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

that white Europeans were a Barbaric Uncivilized lot that Invaded raped and Pillaged their way around the world  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

This issue is that as long as People Bullshit about Colonialism and pretend that European Wealth and power of the 19th and 20th centuries was anything but the spending of Stolen resources. there will be discord, there can't be unity While the 'murder and thief' is Being so Ridiculously Deceitful about history.

it not that being white is wrong, it is the Bullshit that whites were civilized that is wrong  Wink

White Europeans?

How about the Mongals?

The Huns?

The Turks?

Shall I continue?

You see this is what is wrong with the leftist racist mindset.

Its trying to make people labelled white, feel they are some how to blame for all problems, based on the past.
Nobody makes the same daft argument how Arabs conquered the Middle East, North Africa and even invaded Europe murdering countless people, subjecting them to basically Apartheid and like the later European Colonialism. We had Arabization.

Which is why most of the Middle East and North Africa speak Arabic
Just like America, Australia etc speak English

You see leftist idiots center on one area of history. They blatnatly ignore the likes of Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Mao, Emperor Bokassa, Papa Doc etc

So why are you not using the same arguments of colonialism with China? With throughout history its conquests? How about the Arabs? It shows you are emphatically ignorant of history and only want to label people from crimes done by people labelled white.

That is emphatically racist.

There is many wrongs done in the world, some done racially, but to go off the fact of people today being cast white, is as racist as it gets to make such a point. Its as if they are to blame also for the crimes carried out by many previous white ethnic groups

So where do you want to draw the line on lands on goods stolen?

Are you going to make this argument to China?

Russia?

The Arab nations?

The Zulu's

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:12 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

that white Europeans were a Barbaric Uncivilized lot that Invaded raped and Pillaged their way around the world  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

it not that being white is wrong, it is the Bullshit that whites were civilized that is wrong  Wink

White Europeans?

How about the Mongals?

The Huns?

The Turks?

Shall I continue?

Its trying to make people labelled white, feel they are some how to blame for all problems, based on the past.
Nobody makes the same daft argument how Arabs conquered the Middle East, North Africa and even invaded Europe murdering countless people, subjecting them to basically Apartheid and like the later European Colonialism. We had Arabization.

You see leftist idiots center on one area of history. They blatnatly ignore the likes of Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Mao, Emperor Bokassa, Papa Doc etc

So why are you not using the same arguments of colonialism with China? With throughout history its conquests? How about the Arabs? It shows you are emphatically ignorant of history and only want to label people from crimes done by people labelled white.

There is many wrongs done in the world, some done racially, but to go off the fact of people today being cast white, is as racist as it gets to make such a point. Its as if they are to blame also for the crimes carried out by many previous white ethnic groups

Russia?

The Arab nations?

The Zulu's

Take your time

LOL see that is EXACTLY why
thanks for such a visible demonstration on WHY for there to be any progress Whites have to STOP making excuses for their terrible actions and own up and take responsibility.

because if I were an Aboriginal reading your post, All your post is just Bullshit excuses to get out of Acknowledging that Your People are currently advantaged due to the Suffering Your ancestors inflicted on mine.
2 wrong Don't make Whites right Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

White Europeans?

How about the Mongals?

The Huns?

The Turks?

Shall I continue?

Russia?

The Arab nations?

The Zulu's

Take your time

LOL see that is EXACTLY why
thanks for such a visible demonstration on WHY for there to be any progress Whites have to STOP making excuses for their terrible actions and own up and take responsibility.

because if I were an Aboriginal reading your post, All your post is just Bullshit excuses to get out of Acknowledging that Your People are currently advantaged due to the Suffering Your ancestors inflicted on mine.
2 wrong Don't make Whites right Wink

Can you show where i actually made any excuses for the barbarity of humans in history?

I mean, I am olive skin in colour, so how does that pan out on your racist views?

Do uou see how in fact its you being racist?

Classing people and condemning them based on their skin colour, just as people did in the past and some today with people with dark skin?  You fail to see you are even people like them.

I am sure some aboriginal people would be appalled also at your view, knowing that their ancestors were killed by other aboriginals in clan wars.

Did you see how utterly dim witted you are being and basing this on skin colour, ignoring the fact. That many ancestors of people have suffered, even in European societies? Do you know how even people lived in Europe, before the 20th century?

I mean, I am half Irish, yet because they have suffered oppression, apprantly, its their fault for something you have in common with 19th century biological racism. That to you, they deserve this being classed white

So explain to me how the Irish people were advantaged?

How about the Jews?

You never answered a single point Veya and do you know why?

You cannot even challenge me historically

I make you look like a toddler mentally, hence why the poor reply from you

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:20 am

who condemned them?
ACKNOWLEDGE without making excuses is something that you have been unable to do.

And in this thread Both Raggs and Fred are Unapologetically in denial, so clearly there needs to be lessons taught

Aboriginal people would not be appalled at my statement, Since I am just repeating their statement to People like you, they DO NOT CARE about how you try and justify it with other examples......
Which is Why YOU WHOLE POST can be countered with the simple point, '2 wrongs do not make a right.' You use the fact that others were just as bad as justification, it is not justification, any child can tell you that.
So you do not make me or anyone but your self seem the fool since your argument is based on a concept that Toddlers are taught is Wrong.

but Aboriginals would be Surprised by your claims of clan wars and would be Disgusted by the suggestion that anything that happened to the Aboriginal people previously was as disastrous as the arrival of whites.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:36 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

White Europeans?

How about the Mongals?

The Huns?

The Turks?

Shall I continue?

Russia?

The Arab nations?

The Zulu's

Take your time

hey look ALL those time you tried to Make excuses for the Crimes of White Colonialism by saying "But they did it too" like a pathetic child.

And how do you make Claim I am ignorant of them? is it because in Your deluded mind 2 wrongs make a right? cause every single example you gave is irrelevant cause we are not those peoples, we are the people that have been Advantaged By White Colonialism therefore it is White colonialism we have to atone for, let the Chinese atone for the Chinese, if they do or not has NO Relevance to our actions.

here is a simple test APOLOGISE with out making excuses for the crimes of the society that you have been Advantaged by.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am

I'm supposed to apologise for what someone else did just because they had a similar colouring to me?

Do you think a black person should apologise for anything another black person does wrong?

Can I also take the credit for every good thing a white person has done? Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:who condemned them?
ACKNOWLEDGE without making excuses is something that you have been unable to do.

And in this thread Both Raggs and Fred are Unapologetically in denial, so clearly there needs to be lessons taught  

Aboriginal people would not be appalled at my statement, Since I am just repeating their statement to People like you, they DO NOT CARE about how you try and justify it with other examples......
Which is Why YOU WHOLE POST can be countered with the simple point, '2 wrongs do not make a right.' You use the fact that others were just as bad as justification, it is not justification, any child can tell you that.
So you do not make me or anyone but your self seem the fool since your argument is based on a concept that Toddlers are taught is Wrong.

but Aboriginals would be Surprised by your claims of clan wars and would be Disgusted by the suggestion that anything that happened to the Aboriginal people previously was as disastrous as the arrival of whites.

What lessons taught?

What have they to be apologetic for, when Rags and Fred have not done anything wrong.

I will allow them to speak for themselves and easily ridicule your stupidity here

You are condemning them simple for having a label, calling them white.

Its racist people like you, a self loathing white person that thinks people should be apologetic for things they have never done

Aboriginals would agree with me and think you are an idiot, as have you never seen cave paintings that show war between each other?

This is what happens with left wing teaching. It denies historical facts

The only thing wrong is people like you, as you teach lieas and claim people should feel ashamed as human beings based on their skin colour. Which is exactly how black people are racially treated through racism

Last edited by Didge on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

White Europeans?

How about the Mongals?

The Huns?

The Turks?

Shall I continue?

Russia?

The Arab nations?

The Zulu's

Take your time

hey look ALL those time you tried to Make excuses for the Crimes of White Colonialism by saying "But they did it too" like a pathetic child.

And how do you make Claim I am ignorant of them? is it because in Your deluded mind 2 wrongs make a right? cause every single example you gave is irrelevant cause we are not those peoples, we are the people that have been Advantaged By White Colonialism therefore it is White colonialism we have to atone for, let the Chinese atone for the Chinese, if they do or not has NO Relevance to our actions.

here is a simple test APOLOGISE with out making excuses for the crimes of the society that you have been Advantaged by.

Again at no point did I make any excuses.

And you resort to pathetic immature tactics and lying which is generally what a retarted idiot does when they do not know what they are talking about. Make up bullshit as you are doing now, as if this makes me wrong.

Not once have you actually answered my points

I certainly do not deny crimes done by people labelled white and those who did so racially. Considering I studied the holocasut. Shows even more how much of an idiotic statement that is by you. Even more I certainly know far more about the crimes of European colonists, than you do. At no point do I deny this. That does not mean people today have to be apologetic for nothing they were involved in. I have pointed out many times on here people are born into a system, which includes all ethnic groups here, that have benefited from the colonial past. Where the British Empire robbed and subjcated a quarter of the world. Are you going to tell British Black and Asian born people they do not benefit the same being born into this nation?

The same as me, born to immigrant parents here in the UK, so spare me your utter babble, as its you being racist, condemning all people classed as white, simple becauase of crimes committed in the past.

I mean do you ask all Muslims to be apologetic, for being the main reason there is conflict today, due to their conquests from the beguinning of islam's inception?

Do you think there would be the conflicts today, if not for Muslims and Arabization, using your dumb reasoning here?

What I do though is also point out how idiotic the left are and self hating, if they have what is classed as white skin.

The fact that you ignore the history of where people classed as white have been butchered like with the Jews and Irish, shows even more emphatically what a retard you are

Maybe you can tell the Tutsi and  Pygmy Batwa people that it was not the Hutu Goverment that murdered around a million of there people, apparantly, some left idiot that does not know history thinks it was white people

Now stop diverting with bullshit and actually answer the points.

White Europeans?

How about the Mongals?

The Huns?

The Turks?

Shall I continue?

Russia?

The Arab nations?

The Zulu's

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

that white Europeans were a Barbaric Uncivilized lot that Invaded raped and Pillaged their way around the world
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

You mean like those dark skinned Muslim pillagers from the Ottoman Empire?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:46 am

Show any tribes or nations who haven't raped and pillaged their neighbours, either locally or worldwide - what ever worldwide may be at any given time. Its a human trait on each and every continent.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 am

Vintage wrote:Show any tribes or nations who haven't raped and pillaged their neighbours, either locally or worldwide - what ever worldwide may be at any given time. Its a human trait on each and every continent.

Exactly. It's what humans do no matter their skin colour or ethnicity. Isn't this world horrible enough without whipping up yet more hate and dissension and discontent?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:48 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I will take no lessons in either the recognition, acceptance or even "admission" of the TRUTH (sic) from the likes of you.

Nor do I need any instruction in European history from someone whose own "knowledge" of it is clearly not without defect.

And in case it had escaped your attention in your usual eagerness to foist your own ridiculously hate-fueled and hysterical holier-than-thou opinions on the rest of us, this thread is about a particularly offensive suggestion, presently and deliberately aimed any anyone who happens to have a white skin, and not about events in previous centuries and your own subjective interpretation of historic wrongdoings of the sort committed by far more races than the Europeans alone.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:06 am

Vintage wrote:Show any tribes or nations who haven't raped and pillaged their neighbours, either locally or worldwide - what ever worldwide may be at any given time. Its a human trait on each and every continent.

I agree Vin, and I'm not apologising for being white either.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I will take no lessons in either the recognition, acceptance or even "admission" of the TRUTH (sic) from the likes of you.

Nor do I need any instruction in European history from someone whose own "knowledge" of it is clearly not without defect.

And in case it had escaped your attention in your usual eagerness to foist your own ridiculously hate-fueled and hysterical holier-than-thou opinions on the rest of us, this thread is about a particularly offensive suggestion, presently and  deliberately aimed any anyone who happens to have a white skin, and not about events in previous centuries and your own subjective interpretation of historic wrongdoings of the sort committed by far more races than the Europeans alone.

which is why you are part of the problem that needs to be acknowledged and dealt with fred tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

that white Europeans were a Barbaric Uncivilized lot that Invaded raped and Pillaged their way around the world
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

You mean like those dark skinned Muslim pillagers from the  Ottoman Empire?  

Didn't your mother teach you 2 wrongs don't make a right either Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
If the Ottoman's Jumped off a bridge would You jump off a bridge Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just like Didge you need to Learn some BASIC lessons normally taught to children about making excuses along the premise of "they did it too" tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Where is anyone making excuse about crimes by Europeans in history?

Nobody has done.

What they are rightly showing is how poor and absurd your argument is.

Is like antisemitic views that blame all Jews for the death of Jesus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Let's stay with the children 's excuse scenario then, you are happy to allow certain children to get away with something but others not to get away with the same thing depending on colour?
Out of interest how long has your family been in Australia or the European side if there is one.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:32 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Didn't your mother teach you 2 wrongs don't make a right either Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
If the Ottoman's Jumped off a bridge would You jump off a bridge Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just like Didge you need to Learn some BASIC lessons normally taught to children about making excuses along the premise of "they did it too" tongue tongue tongue tongue

What you need to do is stop being an incorrigible ignoramus. I guess it's your youth that makes you stumble around on here clutching your Pearls of Outrage at historical events you read about on Wiki. What you spout doesn't come from personal experience or even decent sources but from what you glean from other ranting desperadoes with little to do with their time but regurgitate the same nonsense in an attempt to appear educated on topics they know fuck all about. Didn't your mother teach you that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? There are people on this forum more educated, more experienced and more intelligent than you. Perhaps you should step back from your vitriol and listen to them. You might learn something.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:50 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

What you need to do is stop being an incorrigible ignoramus.    I guess it's your youth that makes you stumble around on here clutching your Pearls of Outrage at historical events you read about on Wiki.   What you spout doesn't come from personal experience or even decent sources  but from what you glean from other ranting desperadoes with little to do with their time but regurgitate the same nonsense in an attempt to appear educated on topics they know fuck all about.   Didn't your mother teach you that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing?   There are people on this forum more educated, more experienced and more intelligent than you.   Perhaps you should step back from your vitriol and listen to them.  You might learn something.

More experience in being Racists Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
More experience in Promoting all the things the world is Changing because your ways were SHIT for anyone but whites.
a.k.a Literally what the OP is pointing out needs to be fixed and that new policy is fixing

I am Not wrong, EVERYTHING you believed is Wrong or dead or dying, Which is a GOOD thing the world will be better off when Your old racist ways are gone.

And Besides it's not me that Makes excuses that we wouldn't accept from a toddler, So even if some are more intelligent on here YOU are clearly not one SO go get you nappy changed since age has not given you wisdom beyond a 5 year olds.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:15 am

Vintage wrote:Let's stay with the children 's excuse scenario then, you are happy to allow certain children to get away with something but others not to get away with the same thing depending on colour?
Out of interest how long has your family been in Australia or the European side if there is one.

Huh Suspect
It's not about letting one get away with it or not, It's about what we as Whites do from here. the Very Idea that what some others did matters is the excuse making of a toddler.
If John rapes Jenny, is the fact Bill raped Sue justification for John's actions? According to HT and Didge, John should not even consider apologising to Jenny because Bill raped Sue. the fact that Jenny's life is destroyed is not even factored into their logic, because it is the childish selfishness of a toddler.

It is About having Some Dignity in MY action and as a WHITE person that Has had the advantages of White Colonialism it is right that MY actions should be towards reconciliation and reparations to those that Suffered and have been left Disadvantaged by White Colonialism.

As a nation Australia has Apologized to Aboriginals 10 years ago, because we recognise the injustices of the past DO impact people today. this doesn't mean were done, it is JUST the Beginning of a long process to ACTUALLY have equal opportunity for All Australians. A big part of it is Acknowledging all the Shit things Whites have done in the colonial era, Stopping the Lie that Whites were Civilized/good, we were not, we were every bit a Barbaric as the Mongols or Turks etc.

for the record my Mums side is mixed British going back the 1st fleet(but several others came later) so up to 8th generation Aussie,
My dad Migrated here from France when he was 14 so 1st generation Aussie on dads side.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 am

Vintage wrote:
Let's stay with the children 's excuse scenario then, you are happy to allow certain children to get away with something but others not to get away with the same thing depending on colour?

Cool

I had some of my ancestors walking this continent around 45 to 50,000 years ago...

Ten thousand years ago, your ancestors were still swinging by their tails out of their trees..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm supposed to apologise for what someone else did just because they had a similar colouring to me?

Do you think a black person should apologise for anything another black person does wrong?

When it You or whites everyone is individuals but everyone else can be treated as a homogenous group  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

SO you have no relationship to the past, take no responsibility and take no advantage Suspect
Which of course mean YOU have no more claim to English lands than someone that arrived yesterday  
Hell If you Are so Separated from the people that committed the Atrocities of white colonialism
then Anyone on the planet has equal claim to you. and you should have no problem with mass migration to Europe, the fact your ancestors where there or not has not baring on the current? right? Cool

OR do you want to keep all the good bits claimed from those ancestors but take none of bad bits. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:45 am

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist   1399249160

When Britain was fighting the Boxers, the Boers, and then WWI,  they used stolen gold from South Africa and India to fight those wars...

And they collected £2 billion from the Australian gov't in 1918/'19 that has never been repaid..

When WWII rolled around, many of the British aristocracy and business merchants had pocketed a lot of that booty by then, so the British government then had to borrow a ££few more billion££ from America to see them through.

The Britain that exists today was built upon the pilfering of 400 years of empire building..    And still we have that handful of self-centred English nationalists who will boldly claim that they owe nothing to the past --  and yet still feel quite entitled to accept the current education and health systems, welfare, policing and defences services as an entitlement from where their born...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:25 am

Didge wrote:Who does this racist Munroe Sound like?

I only watched the first 3 minutes But based on Your, HT and Freds post in this thread alone that is 100% reasonable to believe. I mean You are So bad you call her racist but will try and Claim YOU and whites that behave far worse are not. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I mean Clearly She is right that Britain is a racist country, that tries to actively white wash history. So many white Brits try and promote bullshit propaganda and take credit and accept no blame for their nations actions.

Really between the UK and Southern USA, you are disgracing White people overall.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Who does this racist Munroe Sound like?

I only watched the first 3 minutes But based on Your, HT and Freds post in this thread alone that is 100% reasonable to believe. I mean You are So bad you call her racist but will try and Claim YOU and whites that behave far worse are not. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I mean Clearly She is right that Britain is a racist country, that tries to actively white wash history. So many white Brits try and promote bullshit propaganda and take credit and accept no blame for their nations actions.

Really between the UK and Southern USA, you are disgracing White people overall.

She is racist, as she has claimed white people as evil

She is completely making racism worse by yet again dividing people by labels, like Black and white, when we are all British and moore importantly, human beings.

Nobody at all white washes any history and the wrongs done by many European nations.
For one, you have no idea what is taught in our schools and considering I know far more history and the crimes in history by many groups of ethnic people. Is astounding you continue to spout the same babble

I mean most people see each other not by the colour of thier skin, but as human beings. Its why when ever there is a diaster, no matter what colour of the skin the victims are. Millions of people around the world, step into help. It proves empahtically what you are claiming is a load of crap. 

Yes racism does exist and is a problem that needs to be tackled, but its not at the level claimed by you and her claim. The reality is more Blacks go to further education in the Uk than whites. More Indians and Chinese go to further education by a massive margin. That is hardly an example of racism.

People like you will continue to make victims out of people, never actually learning from the past. Everyone, no matter what ethnic group is advantaged by being born into the UK compared to other nations

You do not combat racism, by dividing people by the colour of their skin

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:12 am

and you don't Combat Racism by the Powerful Brushing it under the Carpet without dealing with it.
Or making Excuses that Arab or Chinese did it too, Or telling the Minorities they are racist for pointing out the racism they Receive. Which is what you were doing.

And Really I wouldn't have said anything If it wasn't for the racist posts Made in this thread,
So obviously the issue is worse than You make it out to be. Even You said someone was Racist for merely pointing our that being White will give you institutionalised Advantages that extend from the colonial era. Which is True. I'm White I can admit it, I don't see a problem admitting it.
Fred Does, and Fred doesn't come across as any more racist than an average Englishman.

And People ARE Still Victims until it has been dealt with!!!! The UK hasn't even Apologised and Openly Acknowledged that it was in the Wrong (there are some on HERE that will tell you how proud they are of the empire of rape and pillage) AND as the Old racists on here prove all the time, people will need to wait for them to die before the UK can actually deal with it. because racism is SO heavily in grained in British Culture, Particularly in those that are old.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:and you don't Combat Racism by the Powerful Brushing it under the Carpet without dealing with it.
Or making Excuses that Arab or Chinese did it too, Or telling the Minorities they are racist for pointing out the racism they Receive. Which is what you were doing.

And Really I wouldn't have said anything If it wasn't for the racist posts Made in this thread,
So obviously the issue is worse than You make it out to be. Even You said someone was Racist for merely pointing our that being White will give you institutionalised Advantages that extend from the colonial era. Which is True. I'm White I can admit it, I don't see a problem admitting it.
Fred Does, and Fred doesn't come across as any more racist than an average Englishman.

And People ARE Still Victims until it has been dealt with!!!! The UK hasn't even Apologised and Openly Acknowledged that it was in the Wrong (there are some on HERE that will tell you how proud they are of the empire of rape and pillage) AND as the Old racists on here prove all the time, people will need to wait for them to die before the UK can actually deal with it. because racism is SO heavily in grained in British Culture, Particularly in those that are old.

Again you keep coming out with the this deluded claim that racism is being brushed under the carpet.

Its not and great leaps in bounds have been made to tackle racism and why nobody takes some white spotty nerd behind a PC seriously living in Australia. The fact is the Arabs and Chinese did do so, the point you blatantly miss. I mean have you never heard of the jizya? Basically rendering non-Muslims as second class citizens, basically aparthied under its many different rulers for centuries. How they conquered and subjugated many lands and people. To say it does not matter, is you whitewashing history. You seem to only think the crimes done by Europans matter. Arabization ended up changing the very dynamics of the entire Middle East and huge swaves of Africa and Asia. I suggest you look into the Muslim Conquests of India, and then tell many Indias how they feel on your lack of history and you brushing it under the carpet.

What racists posts made? You see you imagine racism, were none exists and it really begs the question if you even understand what racism is. To claim, Rags, Horatio, Vintage and Edmund as racist, is beyond belief and embarressing to even lay such a claim. She is being racist by collectivelly blaming all white people and claiming they are evil. That is about as racist as it gets. The whole meaning of racism, is a view of superiority. Thus claiming white people as such , is inherantly racist.

I mean look again you go on about colonial rule, ignoring Arabization, which was colonialism.
I am half Irish, Maltese Sicillian. The former two under colonial rule. The Irish suffering years of oppression and hate by the English, but you do not see me claiming victim status and going off the past. That is because what happened in the past has nothing to do with the people living today. To collectivelly blame them based on guilt is what is wrong with people like you. That you constantly live in the past. I have suffered racism growing up and you have no ideas what you are talking about. Thus I dont need to listen to some idiot thousands of miles away, how has no clue or experince what he is talking about.

So how do you explain that the vast majority of homeless people in this country are white men?
Tha vast majority of suicidal people in this country are white men?
The most under achieving kids in Britain today are white boys.

You want to talk about racism, is the above down to racism?
You see you have no idea what you are talking about and have no idea how to tackle problems. Your answer is to scream racism all the time, based off a pure racist belief called white privilege.
I mean maybe you can tell that to hetrosexual white men over the age of 25. They are the last in the pecking order when it comes to social housing for example. So you have no idea again.

Racism was heavily a part of the past in British history, the fact you want to continue this divide shows why you are nothing more than a hate preacher. You dont look at actual problems, but ones you imagine and make up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

And in case it had escaped your attention in your usual eagerness to foist your own ridiculously hate-fueled and hysterical holier-than-thou opinions on the rest of us, this thread is about a particularly offensive suggestion, presently and  deliberately aimed any anyone who happens to have a white skin, and not about events in previous centuries and your own subjective interpretation of historic wrongdoings of the sort committed by far more races than the Europeans alone.

which is why you are part of the problem that needs to be acknowledged and dealt with fred tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

A "problem" which may well exist in your closed mind, though less in the minds of those of us who know our history; acknowldege its many faults  and failures as well as its achievements and successes...and have the intelligence to recognise and to accept that the world has moved on over the past couple of hundred years.

If your way of dealing with it is to wander around like the soothsayer in Up Pompei, wearing a horsehair shirt and ashes and muttering "woe, woe and thrice woe" in the forlorn hope that someone will be daft enough to give credence to your loony anti-European rants, then go ahead and do so...it's one of the freedoms that you enjoy courtesy of the past generations that you clearly hate so much.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:55 am

We can't change what has happened in the past only hopefully learn from it, the people living today are not responsible for the things their forebears did. Individuals did bad things but for the most part the general population of Britain were little better off than the colonial peoples, as usual governments and business called the shots. The people who have looked at history are rightly horrified by things that happened in the British Empire but they also realise it wasn't just bad things happening in that or any other white empire only, it can't be isolated from any other kind of empire but hopefully its seems to be a progression of humanity by realising no one has the right to oppress others, although it still happens with modern 'empires' using economic and political pressure. The main point is aboutcontext, time and place and how the world and people progress.
As for Veya can you say none of your European ancestors
ever abused the Aboriginal people, did they have any land in Australia, did they purchase it or steal it from the native peoples?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Vintage wrote:We can't change what has happened in the past only hopefully learn from it, the people living today are not responsible for the things their forebears did. Individuals did bad things but for the most part the general population of Britain were little better off than the colonial peoples, as usual governments and business called the shots. The people who have looked at history are rightly horrified by things that happened in the British Empire but they also realise it wasn't just bad things happening in that or any other white empire only, it can't be isolated from any other kind of empire but hopefully its seems to be a progression of humanity by realising no one has the right to oppress others, although it still happens with modern 'empires' using economic and political pressure. The main point is aboutcontext, time and place and how the world and people progress.
As for Veya can you say none of your European ancestors
ever abused the Aboriginal people, did they have any land in Australia, did they purchase it or steal it from the native peoples?

But are you asking the right question?  It's not about blame, but remedial measures to do what we can today to correct the institutions that exist because of the past.  It's not about blame if we help minorities to get a better education, better jobs, or give their children healthier meals.  It's nothing negative on the white culture if you give a child of a formerly disenfranchised race a boost.

Imagine a race on a lifelong track.  At the beginning, we wrongfully allow the whites to start the race 1-mile down course.  What's wrong if, without impeding the white runner, we give those formerly having to start at a disadvantage, a new place in the race--maybe open a gate that permits them to avoid a leg or two?  You're just allowing them to make up the lost ground that had penalized them at the beginning.

That's the distinction between remedial measures and penalty.  Yet, strangely, there are some who think it is wrong to give minorities the latitude to make-up.  It didn't bother them to impede the minorities in the first place, yet they are offended to allow them the remedy.  What do we make of that--to perpetuate the present vestiges of past discrimination?  Is that not discrimination renewed in the present day?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:23 pm

There's a big difference in blaming white people and empires for all the world's ills and in being expected to try to make up for short comings that happened in a different time. I don't think many people would not want to help developing nations to their feet. It makes more sense to do that rather than keep having to give aid that largely only helps in the short term. The colonies were hardly stripped of their wealth China wouldn't have such an interest Africa if that were so. Give people the werewithall to develop and have pride and self respect in their achievements in their way, not hand outs, preferential treatment and platitudes. It could also be argued that at least some of the wealth generated from the colonies to the old world has gone into development of science, medicine etc for the good of all. A number of African countries were left with a reasonable starting point for independant progress but stagnated or regressed even, if former colonial powers were to intervene it would be seen as them thinking they are still in charge. The commonwealth seems reasonably happy some members were not even British colonies.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:44 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm supposed to apologise for what someone else did just because they had a similar colouring to me?

When it You or whites everyone is individuals but everyone else can be treated as a homogenous group  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

SO you have no relationship to the past, take no responsibility and take no advantage Suspect
Which of course mean YOU have no more claim to English lands than someone that arrived yesterday  
Hell If you Are so Separated from the people that committed the Atrocities of white colonialism
then Anyone on the planet has equal claim to you. and you should have no problem with mass migration to Europe, the fact your ancestors where there or not has not baring on the current? right? Cool

OR do you want to keep all the good bits claimed from those ancestors but take none of bad bits. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ah but I was born here, and the person who arrived yesterday was not. I don't claim any land actually. You've changed your story now. First I should apologise for being white, and now you've changed it to me having no claim to land. Make up your mind.

Oh, by the way, there are lots of non-white people in England - hadn't you heard?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Vintage wrote:Let's stay with the children 's excuse scenario then, you are happy to allow certain children to get away with something but others not to get away with the same thing depending on colour?

Huh  Suspect
It's not about letting one get away with it or not, It's about what we as Whites do from here. the Very Idea that what some others did matters is the excuse making of a toddler.
If John rapes Jenny, is the fact Bill raped Sue justification for John's actions? According to HT and Didge, John should not even consider apologising to Jenny because Bill raped Sue. the fact that Jenny's life is destroyed is not even factored into their logic, because it is the childish selfishness of a toddler.

It is About having Some Dignity in MY action and as a WHITE person that Has had the advantages of White Colonialism it is right that MY actions should be towards reconciliation and reparations to those that Suffered and have been left Disadvantaged by White Colonialism.

As a nation Australia has Apologized to Aboriginals 10 years ago, because we recognise the injustices of the past DO impact people today. this doesn't mean were done, it is JUST the Beginning of a long process to ACTUALLY have equal opportunity for All Australians. A big part of it is Acknowledging all the Shit things Whites have done in the colonial era, Stopping the Lie that Whites were Civilized/good, we were not, we were every bit a Barbaric as the Mongols or Turks etc.

for the record my Mums side is mixed British going back the 1st fleet(but several others came later) so up to 8th generation Aussie,
My dad Migrated here from France when he was 14 so 1st generation Aussie on dads side.

Do you expect Bill to apologise to Sue though? I feel that John is being singled out here. rabbit

What you do in Australia is entirely up to you, but I'm not going to apologise for being white or take responsible for what any white people have done.

You didn't answer my question - should black people apologise for anything bad another black person has done? Do you think that Muslims should apologise for Muslim terrorists?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Vintage wrote:There's a big difference in blaming white people and empires for all the world's ills and in being expected to try to make up for short comings that happened in a different time. I don't think many people would not want to help developing nations to their feet. It makes more sense to do that rather than keep having to give aid that largely only helps in the short term.

Xlnt point. And, I agree that we need to stop looking at this problem as a blame-game. The Anglo-American peoples have to get over looking at people through the lens of the punishment/reward dichotomy.

Vintage wrote:The colonies were hardly stripped of their wealth China wouldn't have such an interest Africa if that were so. Give people the werewithall to develop and have pride and self respect in their achievements in their way, not hand outs, preferential treatment and platitudes.

This is not just about African nations. It's about the disadvantages that have to be remedied in our own nations...perhaps not the UK, because it happened off-shore to the UK. But here, within the US, and in other parts of the world. It's not preferential treatment, as much as surgically repairing a tear in the tissue of our culture, that we created. Not blame; but the repair is necessary.

Vintage wrote:It could also be argued that at least some of the wealth generated from the colonies to the old world has gone into development of science, medicine etc for the good of all.

That's an admirable, but essentially nebulous point. Advances in science and medicine cannot be apportioned between African nations and European, nor between Africans themselves and Europeans themselves. All we can say is the world is better off with such advances.

Vintage wrote:A number of African countries were left with a reasonable starting point for independant progress but stagnated or regressed even, if former colonial powers were to intervene it would be seen as them thinking they are still in charge. The commonwealth seems reasonably happy some members were not even British colonies.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think the African and Middle Eastern countries were abandoned, more than given a good start. The regression that we see is as a result of Europeans doing what was best for them at the time, with little regard for the colonies and their people left behind.

But, once again, I am more concerned about displaced persons such as African-Americans, and aboriginal persons in places like OZ and Kiwi, who were the former victims of differential treatment. The geopolitical problem is fraught with national sovereignty issues, and so we cannot treat them with the same remedy. We ought to separate our efforts at that point.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:16 pm

I’m not apologising for what any other white person did or didn’t do now, or in the past, and do you know why?

Because it wasn’t me and I wasn’t fucking there.

Simple.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next