NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect - Page 2 Empty Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect - Page 2 59ca4baf1d0000c30ee72e0a

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/gay-teen-asks-friends-mum-permission-to-attend-girl-only-sleepover-her-response-is-perfect_uk_59ca0982e4b0cdc7733417ed

Back to top Go down

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Don't swear at Les he has done nothing wrong

I fucking apologized for that cause I thought you didn't have children

Simple mistake to make which I apologized for.

I'm not going to 'debate' (what afucking joke that is)

With you again
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:49 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Don't swear at Les he has done nothing wrong

I fucking apologized for that cause I thought you didn't have children

Simple mistake to make which I apologized for.

I'm not going to 'debate' (what afucking joke that is)

With you again

How about you apologise to all Jews, ater your comment on Hitler finishing the Job

When you do that, then i ill not see you as a racist idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:51 pm

I don't give a flying fuck what youthink

You mean nothing
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:52 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I don't give a flying fuck what youthink

You mean nothing

And there is the answer

You cannot do it, because you hate Zionists and thus Jews, proving you are no better than smelly in his hate of Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 pm

After reading through this thread I entirely back les' decision to basement Didge.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2