NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect Empty Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:11 am

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect 59ca4baf1d0000c30ee72e0a

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/gay-teen-asks-friends-mum-permission-to-attend-girl-only-sleepover-her-response-is-perfect_uk_59ca0982e4b0cdc7733417ed

Back to top Go down

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect Empty Re: Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 am

That message is sweet as hell first of all. The mother's reply-hilarious.

Wonderful exchange. Thanks for sharing Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect Empty Re: Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:29 am

Eilzel wrote:That message is sweet as hell first of all. The mother's reply-hilarious.

Wonderful exchange. Thanks for sharing Smile

It cracked me up mate, the mum has a great sense of humour and as seen was happy for him to come over for the night.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:23 pm

But just say.......Mason Brian Barcley isn't really homosexual but a young man with raging hormones and a wicked plan??

Witty though the mums response was, I think I would like to get to know my young teenage daughters male friends before I had them sleeping over.

Cue Thor telling me I am wrong....... Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Syl wrote:But just say.......Mason Brian Barcley isn't really homosexual but a young man with raging hormones and a wicked plan??

Witty though the mums response was, I think I would like to get to know my young teenage daughters male friends before I had them sleeping over.

Which shows how little trust you have in people

That means you over protective and want to muddle cuddle children.

Which means you are part of the probolem and not the solution

How can kids learn when you are so paranoid yourself?

You have basically stated here, you do not believe the kid is homosexual.

As that is efectively what you are saying

Do you not think your own daughter could tell you, that he is in fact gay in this situation, saving you endless embarrassment?

You remind me of my own mother, who by her poor views, drove many of us away from her

As she was controlling, just like you.

Its lucky, we are so forgiving, as she would most definately be lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:But just say.......Mason Brian Barcley isn't really homosexual but a young man with raging hormones and a wicked plan??

That means you over protective and wants muddle cuddle children.

You have basically stated here, you do not beleieve the kid is homosexual.

Do you not think your own daughter could tell you, that he is in fact gay in this situation, saving you endless embarresment?

When it comes to kids, its always best to be safe rather than sorry.

If you don't know someone, have never met them, and the daughter has only just become friends with them, how can you believe or not believe?...you simply don't know them.

I would ask the lad round to the house and include him in other stuff....in short, get to know him, before I allowed him to sleep over in my young teens bedroom.

That's not being over protective, its being sane.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Do you not think your own daughter could tell you, that he is in fact gay in this situation, saving you endless embarresment?

If you don't know someone, have never met them, and the daughter has only just become friends with them, how can you believe or not believe?...you simply don't know them.

I would ask the lad round to the house and include him in other stuff....in short, get to know him, before I allowed him to sleep over in my young teens bedroom.

So you are saying that you do not trust your own children

wow

What can I say to that if you instill such mistrust

He is gay, who his best friend is her daughter, which means you would not trust your own daughters views on someone she herself would know as gay.

Are you saying the daughter here is stupid?

As you must be, to not see when someone is gay.

The reailty here is you have always been mistrusting, which must stem from somewhere.

A father leaving or a dickhead boyfriend, but one of the worst things you can do is instill that kind of paranoia in a child. Failing to see they are not stupid and yet you treat them as such

You do not see, that your stand point is to mistrust everyone and that only stems from people who have had their trust broken badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

wow

He is gay, who his best friend is her daughter, which means you would not trust your own daughters views on someone she herself would know as gay.

The reailty here is you have always been mistrusting, which must stem from somewhere.

A father leaving or a dickhead boyfriend, but one of the worst things you can do is instill that kind of paranoia in a child. Failing to see they are not stupid and yet you treat them as such

You do not see, that your stand point is to mistrust everyone and that only stems from people who have had their trust broken badly.

To be fair didge, on the highlighted point, it isn't always obvious (it usually isn't in fact).

Although, in this case, the boy describes himself as 'very homosexual', by which I presume he means he is also rather in touch with his feminine side. If not, then it wouldn't be so easy to tell.

However, I do think Syl that you are being a little over zealous here. If a boy is round, consider he is with a few other girls, it's not as though anything would happen, and I doubt you wouldn't be popping your head in now and then. To check things are OK, of course Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

wow

Why are you getting personal?
I have often said my dad left when I was a kid, its no secret and it certainly didn't make me mistrust anyone, my mum made up for his absence.
So you are wrong.

The boy in the OP is a NEW bestfriend of the girl......as in THEY HAVE ONLY JUST BECOME MATES........so as I said, its not a matter of believing or not believing, its more a case of getting to know someone before you allow him to sleep the night in your daughters bedroom.
A sensible parent wouldn't make a big deal of it.....but they would ensure their kids were safe and not allow strangers (to them) in the house over night....incidentally that would apply to any kid of any sex.

Did you once say you had brought girls up??.....did they manage to stay safe given the fact you don't seem to have much sense or awareness where kids are concerned??

See, we can all get personal if we choose to. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

wow

To be fair didge, on the highlighted point, it isn't always obvious (it usually isn't in fact).

Although, in this case, the boy describes himself as 'very homosexual', by which I presume he means he is also rather in touch with his feminine side. If not, then it wouldn't be so easy to tell.

However, I do think Syl that you are being a little over zealous here. If a boy is round, consider he is with a few other girls, it's not as though anything would happen, and I doubt you wouldn't be popping your head in now and then. To check things are OK, of course Smile

Are you telling me that a girl cannot ell wether a boy is attracted to her or not and is that much feminine, just as she is?

Seriously mate?

One thing women do know and are that muhc better than men at, is spotting a lie.

Do you know why?

Because men are crap at lying

We are talking about two people being friends and how bad is it that then a mother would then question whether that boyt is gay and then even if he was not, that her daughter was that dumb enough to fall for it.
Having even said that in the remote chance this was done to get her into bed. How is she going to learn to see past bullshit or not, having such a paranoid mother? As it would make her paranoid.

Sadly wer learn by our mistakes, but the view to treat everyone with suspicion opens up the door to fear. As it happens with religion, immigration, sexuality etc. A mistrust has formed, not off the actual individual, but off how people are controlled by fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

wow

Why are you getting personal?
I have often said my dad left when I was a kid, its no secret and it certainly didn't make me mistrust anyone, my mum made up for his absence.
So you are wrong.

The boy in the OP is a NEW bestfriend of the girl......as in THEY HAVE ONLY JUST BECOME MATES........so as I said, its not a matter of believing or not believing, its more a case of getting to know someone before you allow him to sleep the night in your daughters bedroom.
A sensible parent wouldn't make a big deal of it.....but they would ensure their kids were safe and not allow strangers (to them) in the house over night....incidentally that would apply to any kid of any sex.

Did you once say you had brought girls up??.....did they manage to stay safe given the fact you don't seem to have much sense or awareness  where  kids are concerned??

See, we can all get personal if we choose to. Wink

1) Which shows how badly this effected you. That is not knocking you but how it has an effect on trust within a child. 

So how was I being personal?

You just actually proved my point, in that it certainly has effected you, as you have little trust. Which clearly stems from this, whether you recognize this or not.

2) Is he new? So okay, lets take your view he is new and that you need to meet him before you will allow him to stay over. What sort of message are you saying to your daughtert on that?

That she has no ability to understand people and she needs you to make those decisions.

Fuck that

3) You have no idea what sensible is. Its based on some preconceived idea you have. Mainly as you are living in the 19th century.

4) I have 3 sisters and 3 daughters and have allowed them to choose their own path. I only came to their help, when they asked for it

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:08 pm

I’m with you on this Syl.

We as parents are responsible for them, and yes that sometimes means not trusting them fully as we have the experience of teenage years and know all the tricks the kids like to play.

Before you go on your personal attacks here Didge FYI
I had a great relationship with my dad and have been married for 19 years, so there’s no such thing as mistrusting ‘men’ here.

You on the other hand are not a parent and you insulting Syl like that is dispicable
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

wow

Good point (the one you highlighted)
My son was best mates with 2 brothers and their 2 cousins from age 5 to around 14 or 15 when the cousins moved away.
One of the lads is gay, no one gave this a second thought when they all hung around together....it certainly wasn't obvious, and why should it be?
Not sure why Thor should think everyone can see when someone is gay. Rolling Eyes

I don't have a daughter I have a son. When he was growing up he had loads of sleepovers here and at various friends houses. I always knew who was sleeping over, because I got to know the kids first.
I also wanted to know he was safe with the people he had here and with the people he was staying over with.
I don't think that's over zealous tbh.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I’m with you on this Syl.

We as parents are responsible for them, and yes that sometimes means not trusting them fully as we have the  xoreience of teenage years and know all the tricks done kids like to play.

I had a great relationship with my dad and have been married for 19 years, so there’s no such thing as mthe strutting ‘men’ here.

You on the other hand are not a parent and you insulting Syl like that is dispicable

So you are responsible for who your children love?

Do you think your parents should have made that choice for you?

So now where I have 3 children you have insulted me and claim I have no children

Thanks

People like you are think you should control children and stiffle them

That is bad parenting, as they cannot have the freedom to make mistakes and learn from them

You want to smother them

How do kids learn sexy?

Youi say, personal, when you have just erazed from existance my own children

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

My son was best mates with 2 brothers and their 2 cousins from age 5 to around 14 or 15 when the cousins moved away.
One of the lads is gay, no one gave this a second thought when they all hung around together....it certainly wasn't obvious, and why should it be?
Not sure why Thor should think everyone can see when someone is gay. Rolling Eyes  

I don't have a daughter I have a son. When he was growing up he had loads of sleepovers here and  at various friends houses. I always knew who was sleeping over, because I got to know the kids first.
I also wanted to know he was safe with the people he had here and with the people he was staying over with.

Its easy to see why someone is gay, they are attracted to the same sex

I mean are you seriously suggesting a boy or a girl, will keep up an act to claim they are gay, simple in order to get someone into bed?

Like I say, you are ruled by paranoia and i thank fuck, no child of mind had a mother like you

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Didge you were in a relationship when I was posting here frequently and you never mentioned kids.

You always said you had a large family of siblings 9 I think
I’m sorry I didn’t realise you have kids
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:15 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Didge you were in a relationship when I was posting here frequently and you never mentioned kids.

You always said you had a large family of siblings 9 I think
I’m sorry I didn’t realise you have kids

Apology accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:18 pm

Thorin wrote:

We as parents are responsible for them, and yes that sometimes means not trusting them fully as we have the  xoreience of teenage years and know all the tricks done kids like to play.

I had a great relationship with my dad and have been married for 19 years, so there’s no such thing as mthe strutting ‘men’ here.

So you are responsible for who your children love?

Do you think your parents should have made that choice for you?

So now where I have 3 children you have insulted me and claim I have no children

Thanks

People like you are think you should control children and stiffle them

That is bad parenting, as they cannot have the freedom to make mistakes and learn from them

You want to smother them

How do kids learn sexy?

Youi say, personal, when you have just erazed from existance my own children

It's not bad parenting at all

It's being sensible.

The parent is responsible for the other girls safety here is she not?

If it was me I would have the boy over for the day not for the sleep over.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:19 pm

We as parents are responsible for them, and yes that sometimes means not trusting them fully as we have the experience of teenage years and know all the tricks the kids like to play.

I had a great relationship with my dad and have been married for 19 years, so there’s no such thing as mistrusting ‘men’ here.

Thanks SM, his insults are meaningless,   I am really open about my life, he is just using what I have said in the past to score points, but he couldn't be more wrong.

I am a wife (of 43 years) mum and nan, all males, and I love and trust each one of them with my life.
When son and grandsons were small it was my job to keep them safe, and a parent does whatever they need to do to ensure they stay safe.

Last edited by Syl on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't have a daughter I have a son. When he was growing up he had loads of sleepovers here and  at various friends houses. I always knew who was sleeping over, because I got to know the kids first.

I mean are you seriously suggesting a boy or a girl, will keep up an act to claim they are gay, simple in order to get someone into bed?

Like I say, you are ruled by paranoia and i thank fuck, no child of mind had a mother like you

That's fucking rude and you know it.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

And you think I give a shit after what was just said to me?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Syl wrote:

Thanks SM, his insults are meaningless,   I am really open about my life, he is just using what I have said in the past to score points, but he couldn't be more wrong.

I am a wife (of 43 years) mum and nan, all males, and I love and trust each one of them with my life.
When son and grandsons were small it was my job to keep them safe, and a parent does whatever they need to to do that.

Indeed Syl and we all want the best for our children.

He is being very rude and the insulting is disgusting.

Hopefully he will realize this and apologies x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:22 pm

It wont matter to him Sexy, he's always right, as you and every one knows !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

She didn't say anything as disgusting as what you just wrote.

You have a really bad temper at times didge and say nasty stuff
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:25 pm

nicko wrote:It wont matter to him Sexy,    he's always right, as you and every one knows !

Hopefully he will realize he's being obnoxious
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Syl wrote:

When son and grandsons were small it was my job to keep them safe, and a parent does whatever they need to do to ensure they stay safe.

"Oh please be my friend sexy, i am a good person"

How can you say you trust people, where in this instance, you would not have trust your own daughter, after that homosexual texting you?

At least this mother had faith in her own daughter and on that I respect.
She made light humour and also knowing they would be in the house when he was staying, a small factor you seem to fforget.

This is why I have little respect for people like you that seek attention, when shown to be wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

She didn't say anything as disgusting as what you just wrote.

You have a really bad temper at times didge and say nasty stuff

As bad as you claiming I have no daughters existing?

I am a nasty geranium, when people are idiots

Get over it

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

How can you say you trust people, where in this instance, you would not have trust your own daughter, after that homosexual texting you?

She made light humour and also knowing they would be in the house when he was staying, a small factor you seem to fforget.

This is why I have little respect for people like you that seek attention, when shown to be wrong

Ffs give it a fucking rest will you!!!!

She gave her reasoning and I fully agree with her. I would do the same.

You know what Didge stop being a bully and accept others have different opinions.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:28 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:

When son and grandsons were small it was my job to keep them safe, and a parent does whatever they need to to do that.

You want the best for your children

Do you allow them freedom of thought or have you forced islam onto them?

Serious question?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You know what Didge stop being a bully and accept others have different opinions.

And i do not agree with you, so because you agree, does that now mean I have to?

Oh so now I am a bully, when all else fails, make a false charge on someone and make a victim out of some else.

I pity people like you at times, you would make a victim out of Hitler

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Serious question?

I knew this was coming.

Yes as religion has NO COMPULSION.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

And i do not agree with you, so because you agree, does that now mean I have to?

Oh so now I am a bully, when all else fails, make a false charge on someone and make a victim out of some else.

Yes there you on form

Insulting me

Well done
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:31 pm

You know what Didge

You need to grow the fuck up
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Didge, I'm sorry but you have instigated the personal attacks here by immediately judging Syl to have trust issues and relating it to her past (which to the best of my understanding, you have no knowledge of).

I don't want to lock this thread, because it is an interesting subject, but I will if the insults continue.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:32 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Serious question?

I knew this was coming.

Yes as religion has NO COMPULSION.

Did you teach them Christianity and take them to Church?

Or Judaism and take them to a synagogue?

So if there is no compulsion, why did you teach them Islam?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:Didge, I'm sorry but you have instigated the personal attacks here by immediately judging Syl to have trust issues and relating it to her past (which to the best of my understanding, you have no knowledge of).

I don't want to lock this thread, because it is an interesting subject, but I will if the insults continue.

Thanks Les
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes the mum was witty...one can be witty and aware at the same time.

Any parent with a brain (so discount yourself) gets to know their kids friends before they allow sleepovers. Some kids are bullies, some are sly, some are fabulous, some are gay, straight, red haired and blue eyed....the point is till the parent gets to know their kids friends they can be anything.

Like I said at the start before you lost the plot....better to be safe than sorry when your kids are concerned.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:Didge, I'm sorry but you have instigated the personal attacks here by immediately judging Syl to have trust issues and relating it to her past (which to the best of my understanding, you have no knowledge of).

Wow, so what insults have I made, please list them and compare them to a poster claiming my daughters do not exist

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:34 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes there you on form

Insulting me

Well done

Well you have certainly called for hitler to finish the job, did you not sexy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:37 pm

"Which means you are part of the probolem and not the solution

You remind me of my own mother, who by her poor views, drove many of us away from her

As she was controlling, just like you."

"The reailty here is you have always been mistrusting, which must stem from somewhere.

You do not see, that your stand point is to mistrust everyone and that only stems from people who have had their trust broken badly."

You went from debate to personal in a heartbeat

Don't make things personal.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes the mum was witty...one can be witty and aware at the same time.

Any parent with a brain (so discount yourself) gets to know their kids friends before they allow sleepovers. Some kids are bullies, some are sly, some are fabulous, some are gay, straight, red haired and blue eyed....the point is till the parent gets to know their kids friends they can be anything.

Like I said at the start before you lost the plot....better to be safe than sorry when your kids are concerned.

So where you delibverately started here with intent to get at me, knowing full well you did and now sit back all innocent. You think I do not see you as nothing more than pathetic?

Now i do, you have created what you are syl and now, i will never see you in a good light again

This was a simple debate and you and sexy got personal onto me

Fair enough and yet I have hit back

Like i say, i would never trust any child with you, as you would smouther them into be pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:38 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thanks Les

He has started on SM now for the simple reason we both disagreed with him. Rolling Eyes

Off for the afternoon...to spend time with son who I managed not to completely drive away with my paranoia. Laughing

Have a good day all. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yes there you on form

Insulting me

Well done

CONTEXT is always a good thing. But for dimwits like you I'll spell it out

Yet again cause you always bring this up when you are loosing an argument with me.

Those fuckers were having an orgasm watching Palestinian children being slaughtered

Anyone with a conscious would say the same thing

Hence why Ben the admin at the time knew why I posted it and DIDNT BAN me.
But it's ok you will bring this up again and I will post this response again

Nice try but you failed yet again

Bloody loser
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:"Which means you are part of the probolem and not the solution

"The reailty here is you have always been mistrusting, which must stem from somewhere.

You do not see, that your stand point is to mistrust everyone and that only stems from people who have had their trust broken badly."

Wow is that it

What was directly personal compared to claiming my daughters do not exist?

Are you making the above comparable?

So where is your warning to sexy on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Syl wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thanks Les

He has started on SM now for the simple reason we both disagreed with him. Rolling Eyes

Off for the afternoon...to spend time with son who I managed not to completely drive away with my paranoia. Laughing

Have a good day all. x

"Please give me attention forum"

Good riddance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:41 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yet again cause you always bring this up when you are loosing an argument with me.

Those fuckers were having an orgasm watching Palestinian children being slaughtered

Bloody loser

Well lets see if eilzel pulls you up for being personal or make excuses for your comments shall we?

What context do you need, when someone says Hitler should have finished the job of killing the Jews?

It was about as hateful as can be, racist and nothing short of what I have come to see daily from, those who hate Jews

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:"Which means you are part of the probolem and not the solution

Wow is that it

Because you instigated it didge. It isn't a long thread, read back. There was NO reason AT ALL for you to immediately jump to casting Syl that way, I presume you only did it to make her feel bad for having a different opinion to you. It isn't on. Just debate the points for what they are, not your own projections.

We aren't discussing this anymore.

Last edited by Eilzel on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Bloody loser

Well lets see if eilzel pulls you up for being personal or make excuses for your comments shall we?

What context do you need, when someone says Hitler should have finished the job of killing the Jews?

It was about as hateful as can be, racist and nothing short of what I have come to see daily from, those who hate Jews

A comment made however long ago? No, I won't.

Drop it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow is that it

Because you instigated in didge. It isn't a long thread, read back. There was NO reason AT ALL for you to immediately jump to casting Syl that way, I presume you only did it to make her feel bad for having a different opinion to you. It isn't on. Just debate the points for what they are, not your own projections.

We aren't discussing this anymore.

Fantastic, you now others being wrong, based off your subjective who started something

My own daughters were denied existance

How the fuck do you think I feel on that you idiot?

Seriously, you fucking twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

A comment made however long ago? No, I won't.  

Drop it.

Fuck off you apologist twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next