NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Boy Asks This Comedian To Attend His Funeral And Makes An Unusual Request

Go down

A Boy Asks This Comedian To Attend His Funeral And Makes An Unusual Request  Empty A Boy Asks This Comedian To Attend His Funeral And Makes An Unusual Request

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Comedian Russell Howard tells a hilarious yet heartwarming story about the time he met a young cancer patient. The end will put the biggest smile on your face. Trust me.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6067/A-Boy-Asks-This-Comedian-To-Attend-His-Funeral-And-Makes-An-Unusual-Request#BJWgdsuB2MGmVxty.99

Back to top Go down

A Boy Asks This Comedian To Attend His Funeral And Makes An Unusual Request  Empty Re: A Boy Asks This Comedian To Attend His Funeral And Makes An Unusual Request

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Bumped for Eddie

Back to top Go down

A Boy Asks This Comedian To Attend His Funeral And Makes An Unusual Request  Empty Re: A Boy Asks This Comedian To Attend His Funeral And Makes An Unusual Request

Post by eddie Sun May 07, 2017 10:22 am

Didge that was fucking awesome.
Thanks so much thinking of me.

Going to share the hell out of that!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:39 pm

eddie wrote:Didge that was fucking awesome.
Thanks so much thinking of me.

Going to share the hell out of that!

Glad you liked it Eddie, what a great story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down