NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video WARNING: GRAPHIC AND REPEATED VIOLOENCE

4 posters

Go down

Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video WARNING: GRAPHIC AND REPEATED VIOLOENCE  Empty Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video WARNING: GRAPHIC AND REPEATED VIOLOENCE

Post by eddie Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video

Teens are pretty terrifying. If you don’t believe that, you haven’t heard the story of Naomi Johnson.

The 14-year-old went to a sleepover hosted by her "friend," and left after being brutally attacked by four girls in alcohol-induced rages.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT ON LINK

http://www.wetpaint.com/naomi-johnson-video-sleepover-teens-assault-1460207/

Im interested in why these bitches haven't been arrested yet???

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video WARNING: GRAPHIC AND REPEATED VIOLOENCE  Empty Re: Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video WARNING: GRAPHIC AND REPEATED VIOLOENCE

Post by nicko Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Women are much better at torturing than men. Prisoners caught by some tribes gave them to the women who tortured them.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video WARNING: GRAPHIC AND REPEATED VIOLOENCE  Empty Re: Teens Brutally Beat Their Friend at a Sleepover: Watch the Shocking Video WARNING: GRAPHIC AND REPEATED VIOLOENCE

Post by eddie Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Nicko, females are vicious to eachother - as young as primary school age even.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:28 pm

I'm interested in why these bitches haven't been arrested yet???

Quite right
What the fuck do English Piggers do?
they seem to spend their days ignoring Crimes.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:30 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I'm interested in why these bitches haven't been arrested yet???

Quite right

It was in Alaska

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:33 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I'm interested in why these bitches haven't been arrested yet???

Quite right

Why should the English police do anything about it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh dear. Do you mean the "American Piggers" Veya?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm sure that someone will name these girls, and then they'll get death threats, and then they'll cry. Then their parents will be "outraged".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:31 pm

sassy wrote:

Quite right

It was in Alaska

My Mistake
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Deary me Veya.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Veya makes me giggle, I keep imagining him red faced and banging his key board screaming "fucking English bastard, his cock is bigger than mine"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:15 pm

nicko wrote:Veya makes me giggle,   I keep imagining him red faced and banging his key board screaming "fucking English bastard, his cock is bigger than mine"

He has some, erm, issues with Brits, that's for sure
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down