NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This drag queen’s brilliant response to homophobia will move you to tears

2 posters

Go down

This drag queen’s brilliant response to homophobia will move you to tears Empty This drag queen’s brilliant response to homophobia will move you to tears

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Ireland’s “most fabulous” drag queen has issued a remarkable speech about homophobia in the Irish national theater, the Abbey.

Watch Panti Bliss’ inspirational call to those who demean gay people as she questions why the gay community should be made to put up with “reasoned debates about you and what rights you deserve or don’t deserve.”

“Sometimes I hate myself. I f*cking hate myself, because I check myself when I stand at pedestrian crossings.

“And sometimes, I hate you for doing that to me.”

Prepare to be moved to tears by one of the most honest, brutal, and articulate speeches you will see in a long time:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/02/03/this-drag-queens-brilliant-response-to-homophobia-will-move-you-to-tears/

Back to top Go down

This drag queen’s brilliant response to homophobia will move you to tears Empty Re: This drag queen’s brilliant response to homophobia will move you to tears

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Funny how you have never mentioned your Father before.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This drag queen’s brilliant response to homophobia will move you to tears Empty Re: This drag queen’s brilliant response to homophobia will move you to tears

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Funny how you have never mentioned your Father before.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Poppa was a Rolling Stone(wall)

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Allakaka and Shady, the two of you need to start making on-topic posts and stop immediately jumping in to personally bash Catman. If you have something to say about the post, which wasn't about either of you, go for it and feel free to express yourself. But this is cyber-bullying and won't be tolerated.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down