NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brilliant Response To Muslim Woman

4 posters

Go down

Brilliant Response To Muslim Woman Empty Brilliant Response To Muslim Woman

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:50 pm

21st June 2014

Come on, only 5 minutes - watch it.

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Response To Muslim Woman Empty Re: Brilliant Response To Muslim Woman

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:53 pm

How do American conservatives really feel about Muslims? The reaction of this panel - and the crowd - to a question posed by a young Muslim law student might offer a useful primer.

Organised by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think-tank based in Washington, the discussion focused on the death of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, who perished in the 2012 attack in Benghazi.

According to many conservative circles, the Benghazi attack was followed by a cover-up by the Obama administration, which conspired to keep the true details of the tragedy in Libya cloaked.

However, when Saba Ahmed stood up to protest that her faith was not being accurately portrayed, the questioner found herself on the end of a berating, particularly from Brigitte Gabriel, a panellist of ACT for America, who was quick to jump to the oft-used Nazi comparison.

"We portray Islam and all Muslims as bad, but there are 1.8 billion followers of Islam," said Ahmed. "We have 8 million-plus Muslim Americans in this country and I don't see them represented here."

Gabriel responded: "When you look throughout history, most Germans were peaceful, yet the Nazis drove the agenda and, as a result, 60 million died," she said.”Almost 14 million in concentration camps. The peaceful majority were irrelevant."

"On Sept. 11, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals, to bring the United States to its knees... the peaceful majority were irrelevant. So for all our powers of reasons and us talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims, I'm glad you're here. But where are the others speaking out?"

"It is time we took political correctness and threw it in the garbage where it belongs," she added. Gabriel's rants drew a standing ovation from the crowd.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/17/american-conservatives-scold-Muslim-student-for-asking-a-question_n_5504243.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:21st June 2014

Come on, only 5 minutes - watch it.

Absolutely and totally brilliant responds to the oft trotted out what about the peaceful majority
drivel.
She had me clapping her, sat in my kitchen

"Time to put political correctness in the garbage where it belongs"

Well said that woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:22 am

It was great, wasn't it Nems  cheers 

And it's one we should use more on here - i kind of have:

I don't concentrate on the others - hence why i and other posters are not going on about Saudi Arabia, Iran etc.

If we hated all Muslims, as the liberal nutters say we do, we'd be saying "all Muslims are scum" - what we say is "the Muslim murderers are scum".

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:26 am

BigAndy9 wrote:It was great, wasn't it Nems    cheers 

I don't concentrate on the others - hence why i and other posters are not going on about Saudi Arabia, Iran etc.

If we hated all Muslims, as the liberal nutters say we do, we'd be saying "all Muslims are scum" - what we say is "the Muslim murderers are scum".

All murderers are scum, their religion or nationality has nothing to do with it.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 am

Well shit, we better take over Germany quick! Never know what those people might be up to, and as the panel pointed out, it was "only a few" who were responsible for all those deaths!

BA, Nems, the fact is that you and many others are being completely stupid about this. Come to your senses or we might have to round you up on the fact that you agree with Breivik on a lot of Muslim-related issues, and fuck, we just can't be too careful, now can we guys?

Jesus wept.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:30 am

But it's pretty funny on how you only fixate on a particular kind of murderer. Do you honestly think that we are all so stupid, we can't see that? It's pretty insulting, BA.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:35 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

But it's pretty funny on how you only fixate on a particular kind of murderer. Do you honestly think that we are all so stupid, we can't see that? It's pretty insulting, BA.

He is not that smart, which is half the problem, he thinks he is, why his points fall flat all the time, because people with common sense see past his poor games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:37 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Well shit, we better take over Germany quick! Never know what those people might be up to, and as the panel pointed out, it was "only a few" who were responsible for all those deaths!

BA, Nems, the fact is that you and many others are being completely stupid about this. Come to your senses or we might have to round you up on the fact that you agree with Breivik on a lot of Muslim-related issues, and fuck, we just can't be too careful, now can we guys?

Jesus wept.

They don't see past fallacies though and then when the same illogical view is used back against them, they look like this 

Brilliant Response To Muslim Woman BlogMindOnPoverty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 am

It was like I pointed out earlier, you have people who say their understanding of Muslims in Britain comes from reading news reports -- and then turn around and claim you just can't trust the news reports on UKIP, because all those privately owned, capitalist news organisations were really just started to influence elections, not to make money, like every other privately owned capitalist enterprise we know of.

It's like one of those carnival fun-house mirror things ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Well shit, we better take over Germany quick! Never know what those people might be up to, and as the panel pointed out, it was "only a few" who were responsible for all those deaths!

Jesus wept.

They don't see past fallacies though and then when the same illogical view is used back against them, they look like this 

But didge - that argument has never been used by... ok, nobody but smelly has ever said "all Muslims", "all foreigners", in fact, we have all stated it is not all!

Still, you on the left insist that we mean all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:48 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

But didge - that argument has never been used by... ok, nobody but smelly has ever said "all Muslims", "all foreigners", in fact, we have all stated it is not all!

Still, you on the left insist that we mean all.

Well Andy as I am center right it shows once again your ignorance and you and others use the argument of fear about Islam, and who follows Islam Andy?

Muslims by any chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:53 am

BA, you cannot deny there have been many, many posts here that are made for no reason other than to belittle Muslims -- just to be fair.

Remember the "beheadings" thread?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:22 am

Oh, and another thing, BA.

You like to claim that you don't condemn all Muslims. Yet let there be a story about someone who did something bad who happens to be a Muslim, and your post title reads like this:

"m uslim Does Something Bad"

Now riddle me this -- why aren't you a bit more specific if you really don't think all "m uslims" are bad people?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Trouble is Andy, no matter what you say, all Muslim are scum is what some choose to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Jesus wept.

Wahey being called stupid by a yank, that's got to make your day  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:47 pm

So have I got this right, she is saying between 15 and 25 % of Muslims are Radicals? Wow, I haven't heard those figures before.

So its an average of 1 in 5, which is not 'just a few' by anyone's imagination. If I have got that right its quite scary tbh.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Nems wrote:

Trouble is Andy, no matter what you say, all Muslim are scum is what some choose to hear.

Remember this?

The World Cup, Muslim STYLE - With Real Heads!

by BigAndy9 on Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 11:55

So only a small percentage of British people are child molesters and it's unfair to act like all of them are. So would this be an unfair headline?

An Orgy, BRITISH STYLE - With Real Children!

I could write that headline and all British are child molesters is what some would choose to hear, no matter what I say  Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Remember this?

So only a small percentage of British people are child molesters and it's unfair to act like all of them are. So would this be an unfair headline?

I could write that headline and all British are child molesters is what some would choose to hear, no matter what I say  Twisted Evil 

Post 9/11 dont Americans fear fanaticism and another attack from Muslims resident in the US?
Is any Muslim that wants to allowed to settle in the US?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Remember this?

Post 9/11 dont Americans fear fanaticism and another attack from Muslims resident in the US?
Is any Muslim that wants to allowed to settle in the US?

We're not an ideologically homogeneous population, while some of us were trying to remind the rest that not every Muslim participated in the 9/11 attacks, others were going out and randomly killing Muslims (and Hindus and others who looked like a terrorist to them). Funny how nobody seems to get nearly as upset about that loss of innocent life to murderers.

Since the 9/11 attacks we've had more deaths in terrorist attacks from right-wing groups made up of white Americans than we've had in Islam-driven attacks:

On Sunday, a man shot and killed a 14-year-old boy and his grandfather at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City and then drove to a nearby Jewish retirement community where he shot and killed a third person. Police arrested a suspect, Frazier Glenn Cross, who shouted "Heil Hitler" after he was taken into custody.

Cross, who also goes by Frazier Glenn Miller, is a well-known right wing extremist who founded the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Now let's do the thought experiment in which instead of shouting "Heil Hitler" after he was arrested, the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar." Only two days before the first anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings, this simple switch of words would surely have greatly increased the extent and type of coverage the incident received.

Yet the death toll in the shootings in Kansas is similar to that of last year's Boston Marathon bombings, where three people were killed and the suspects later killed a police officer as they tried to evade capture. (Many more, of course, were also wounded in the Boston attacks; 16 men, women and children lost limbs.)

In fact, since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies, including white supremacists, anti-abortion extremists and anti-government militants, have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology. According to a count by the New America Foundation, right wing extremists have killed 34 people in the United States for political reasons since 9/11. (The total includes the latest shootings in Kansas, which are being classified as a hate crime).

"Since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies...have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology."
By contrast, terrorists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology have killed 21 people in the United States since 9/11.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/14/opinion/bergen-sterman-kansas-shooting/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 am

LOLZ
yet if we take stats we got Smelly and Andy etc well More than 15% to 20% are fundamentalist racists that suggest the same crap as the Fundamentalist Muslims so the peaceful majority of English are irrelevant Blow up the island  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Or we could say that
Islamic terrorists killed a few thousands
USA terrorists have already killed
At the very least, 174,000 civilians have been determined to have died violent deaths as a result of the war as of April 2014. The actual number of deaths, direct and indirect, as a result of the wars are many times higher than this figure.

http://costsofwar.org/article/civilians-killed-and-wounded

the idea that Islamic terrorist are the most dangerous is only possible if you exclude the Capitalist west, we still enslave more people, employ more mercenaries, oppress more people, take more land than other other group.

the woman talking is a coward and complete hypocrite.
She makes a big deal about 4 Americans dying.... when the CIA will have kills about 40 foreigners a day. (and the USA lets 100 times that number of it's citizens die from treatable diseases due to economics)
REALLY the USA and the west do bad stuff and get very little bad stuff in return, titbits of bad stuff and we get our vengeance 10 to 100 times over.
SO any westerner being a Cowardly pieces of shit and suggesting that about Muslims is a fucktard pure and simple a cowardly hypocritical fucktard.

As Ben Pointed out, Westerns have killed more westerners in terrorists attacks even while there is a supposed war on terror focused on Islam. Dipshit Racists will cling to anything that lets them justify there unreasonable hate and cowardice.

AND at Title that is a real Shitty cowards answer that is beyond hypocritical, you know what fucking ISIS is better than her cause at least they aren't cowards suggesting that killing a 1000's innocents with unmanned bombing drones is any different.... Dumb bitch thinks she doesn't have blood on her hands just because she got some Poor grunt to do the dirty work.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down