NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier

2 posters

Go down

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier Empty Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:47 am

When Jonathan Reynolds was found himself being criticised by a Holocaust denier on Twitter, the Labour Co-operative MP gave what can only be described as an absolute masterclass in how to handle the situation.

Reynolds, who represents Stalybridge, Hyde, Mossley, Longdendale & Dukinfield, quoted a tweet in which a user claimed the Holocaust was “one big lie”.

[ltr]Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier DUiQkNuWsAEg402?format=jpg&name=900x900[/ltr]

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier H_P5zcjP_biggerJonathan Reynolds

✔️@jreynoldsMP

[ltr]Today is Holocaust Memorial Day. I signed the book of remembrance & told my kids why we must always call out hate, before it takes over from love #weremember[/ltr]

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier L_DVIEn2_biggerSteve Steglitz@steve_steglitz

[ltr]You politicians are not doing your duty to the public. The Holocaust is one big lie. Time you put pressure on the media to do their job and start asking a few questions. But politicians and journalists are either owned or brainwashed themselves. https://twitter.com/jreynoldsMP/status/957173879553839105 …[/ltr]

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier H_P5zcjP_biggerJonathan Reynolds

✔️@jreynoldsMP

[ltr]If you needed any proof why Holocaust Memorial Day is essential #WeRemember https://twitter.com/steve_steglitz/status/957174884383248384 …[/ltr]

The user was not deterred - but instead of engaging with him, Reynolds had a brilliant response...

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier L_DVIEn2_biggerSteve Steglitz@steve_steglitz
Replying to @jreynoldsMP

[ltr]Proof? Your logic is coming round full circle Jonathan. Look at the chemical, physical and numeric evidence instead,[/ltr]

✔️@jreynoldsMP

[ltr]As much as I would like to converse with you Steve, I’m literally going to prioritise picking up shit with my hands from my local canal this morning https://twitter.com/steve_steglitz/status/957176247016198144 …[/ltr]

For the avoidance of any doubt, Reynolds then shared a picture of precisely how he had spent his Saturday morning...

[ltr]Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier DUiywuzW0AAK3kG?format=jpg&name=900x900[/ltr]

✔️@jreynoldsMP
Replying to @jreynoldsMP

[ltr]Good to see a strong response to this. Just to confirm this was how I actually spent the morning[/ltr]

Holocaust Memorial Day is marked on 27 January, the day Auschwitz was liberated in 1945. round the world, events are held to remember those who were murdered by the Nazis, as well as in subsequent genocides.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jonathan-reynolds-holocaust_uk_5a6c74e3e4b06e253267e300?vf&utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier Empty Re: Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier

Post by nicko Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:36 pm

How can anyone say this didn't happen? there's enough proof shown on TV in the documentaries, I much have watched dozens of hours of it. There are plenty of books with Photo's and first hand accounts of it !

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier Empty Re: Jonathan Reynolds MP Gives Brilliant Response To Holocaust Denier

Post by Andy Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Stench denies it.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down