NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian parents take their son, six, out of Church of England primary school and plan to sue because a male classmate is allowed to wear a dress

+5
veya_victaous
nicko
Cass
Syl
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Christian parents take their son, six, out of Church of England primary school and plan to sue because a male classmate is allowed to wear a dress   - Page 3 Empty Christian parents take their son, six, out of Church of England primary school and plan to sue because a male classmate is allowed to wear a dress

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Christian couple who took their son out of a Church of England primary because a boy in his class was allowed to wear a dress are planning to sue the school. Nigel Rowe, 44, and his wife Sally, 42, said their child had come home 'confused as to why and how a boy was now a girl' after his classmate wore female uniform. The boy also turned up to their son's royal-themed birthday party in April wearing a blue velvet dress - rather than coming dressed as a knight like other children. The couple - who play an active part in school life - say they have a good relationship with the six-year-old's parents.

But they are now set to take the Diocese of Portsmouth to court arguing that it has not respected their rights to raise their children with biblical values. Mr Rowe, who lives on the Isle of Wight, told The Sunday Times: 'We believe it is wrong to encourage very young children to embrace transgenderism. Boys are boys and girls are girls.

'Gender dysphoria is something we as Christians need to address with love and compassion, but not in the sphere of a primary school environment.'

The Rowes' son will now be schooled at home along with his older brother who they took out of the same school last year after a boy in his class started wearing female clothing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869682/Christian-parents-sue-school-boy-wearing-dress.html#ixzz4sHwMrsa6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Christian parents take their son, six, out of Church of England primary school and plan to sue because a male classmate is allowed to wear a dress   - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian parents take their son, six, out of Church of England primary school and plan to sue because a male classmate is allowed to wear a dress

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:
there was a story on twitter today about some boy in australia who decided he wanted to be a girl.  his parents gave him hormone replacement tablets and he grew tits then aged 14 he decided no he wanted to be a boy again

i get what didge is saying about focussing on gender is wrong at such an age.  they are mostly not even aware of gender anyway and should not be encouraged one way or another but we dont really know if that's the case or not

They are absolutely aware of gender at age six.

when i say not aware of it what i mean is there being an issue with it aged six would be very rare

they dont dwell on such things at that age at all that i'm aware of

some woman on radio today was saying she grew up with 5 brothers and was the only girl and felt like a boy and felt that she should have been born a boy and was in fact quite furious about being a girl until puberty came along and then she went all girly

i dont think a child that age is able to say for definite whether it wants to identify as male or female, they just accept what they are - gender disphoria is actually rare from what i know

and a person couldnt possibly be sure until after puberty surely - not at the age of 6

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3