NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage 'hate mob surrounded a 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirl and chanted 'ISIS' at her as her mother picked her up from school'

3 posters

Go down

Teenage 'hate mob surrounded a 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirl and chanted 'ISIS' at her as her mother picked her up from school'   Empty Teenage 'hate mob surrounded a 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirl and chanted 'ISIS' at her as her mother picked her up from school'

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Farrah Aftab said her daughter was cornered by pupils outside school last week
The teenager was asked where she was on the night of the Manchester Arena bombing as she tried to leave Priestnall School in Stockport
Mrs Aftab claims the school was more concerned with her filming than bullying
Greater Manchester Police are investigating the claims of racism

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4688244/Teenage-hate-mob-surrounded-Muslim-14-chanted-ISIS.html#ixzz4mcDV79qd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Teenage 'hate mob surrounded a 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirl and chanted 'ISIS' at her as her mother picked her up from school'   Empty Re: Teenage 'hate mob surrounded a 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirl and chanted 'ISIS' at her as her mother picked her up from school'

Post by eddie Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:23 pm

These bullies are obviously being told utter, ignorant propaganda at home.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Teenage 'hate mob surrounded a 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirl and chanted 'ISIS' at her as her mother picked her up from school'   Empty Re: Teenage 'hate mob surrounded a 14-year-old Muslim schoolgirl and chanted 'ISIS' at her as her mother picked her up from school'

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:25 pm

This has gone on since she was 7 its claimed, so it seems to be more than this and this is the latest escalation of this bullying.

Nobody should be vilified for the actions of terrorists and extremists, simply because they are Muslims.

I hope the police get to the bottom of this and that the school also investigate.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:28 pm

If this has been happening for years then I'm not quite sure why the school haven't sorted this out earlier. People aren't born ignorant - this attitude is coming from the home.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Disgusting...hate breeds hate, passed down from parents and spreads amongst the kids.
The school seem to be handling this badly. It should have been stopped well before it escalated like this.

If I were the parent I would move my child out of the school, they are failing her badly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:31 pm

eddie wrote:If this has been happening for years then I'm not quite sure why the school haven't sorted this out earlier.  People aren't born ignorant - this attitude is coming from the home.

I quite agree. Its odd if true how this has gone on so long. With nothing being done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Syl wrote:Disgusting...hate breeds hate, passed down from parents and spreads amongst the kids.
The school seem to be handling this badly. It should have been stopped well before it escalated like this.

If I were the parent I would move my child out of the school, they are failing her badly.

They have moved her out Syl.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:34 pm

There should be more discipline in schools.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Disgusting...hate breeds hate, passed down from parents and spreads amongst the kids.

They have moved her out Syl.

Thanks...I have just watched the video and read the full article.

Its true what the mum said, the teacher (I presume) was more bothered about being filmed than by sorting the horrendous bullying of that one girl out.
Had they acted sooner when the girl was first singled out and picked on this whole thing would never have happened.

Always deal with the bully first, then concentrate on the victim.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down