NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes'

Go down

'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes' Empty 'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes'

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:40 am

Pupils as young as six were taught to treat Western women as 'white prostitutes' by a school at the centre of the 'Trojan Horse' Islamist plot. The shocking disclosure comes ahead of two bombshell reports into claims Muslim radicals conspired to infiltrate governing bodies of Birmingham schools.

A leaked copy of one report says teachers at Oldknow Academy told school inspectors they were alarmed by the use of terms such as ‘white prostitute’ and ‘hellfire’ in school assemblies, and that non-Muslim teachers were banned from being present.

Oldknow Academy, which has around 600 pupils, is said to have been the subject of a gradual takeover by extremists, who allegedly pushed out head teacher, Bhupinder Kondal, because she opposed the ‘Islamisation’ of the school.

It is also claimed that in one assembly, just before Christmas last year, a senior teacher led ‘an anti-Christian’ chant. He allegedly shouted at the pupils ‘Do we believe in Christmas?’, to which the pupils replied collectively ‘No we don’t.’ The senior teacher is said to have made other ‘anti-Christian comments’ at the same assembly.

It is one of 21 schools being probed for claims extremists tried to influence teaching.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2651700/Hellfire-Muslim-teachers-Trojan-Horse-school-warned-six-year-olds-white-prostitutes.html#ixzz342BPYcEt

Back to top Go down

'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes' Empty Re: 'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes'

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 am

If the Trojan horse plot – the alleged infiltration of Birmingham's schoolsby extreme Islamists – has a notional HQ, then Park View academy is it.
Here, it is suggested, in the inner-city area of Alum Rock, is the launchpad for a colonisation of 21 schools across the east of the city by a network of determined fundamentalists seeking to segregate children, harass non- Muslims and lionise al-Qaida.
Though scant evidence has so far emerged, the plot may be real. The council, Ofsted and the former national head of counter-terrorism, Peter Clarke, on behalf of Michael Gove's Department for Education, are all working on separate inquiries prompted by an anonymous letter and testimonies from former staff from Park View and the other institutions. A leaked copy of an Ofsted report into Park View suggests that this week the inspectorate will reverse its 2012 grading of "outstanding" and condemn the academy as "inadequate" for failing to raise its pupils' "awareness of the risks of extremism".
But at the school itself there is simply bafflement, anger and sadness. On Friday, its airy and bright reception was ordered, calm and friendly as staff – some of the women with their hair covered and others not – chatted to the unfailingly polite children coming and going from exams.
A poster on the wall told of a recent "award trip" for the best-behaving pupils to watch Captain America at the local Vue cinema. It didn't look much like a fundamentalist madrasa.
If anyone has been radicalised in recent weeks it might be Helena Rosewell, 56, the head of music at Park View, who admits her "blood is boiling".
Rosewell, a teacher for 15 years, has been at Park View for four of those since joining from a local grammar. She voluntarily submitted testimonies to the council condemning the "absurd" allegations that children were in some way radicalised or even being segregated in classes. "As a white, non-Muslim, female teacher in charge of music at Park View school for a number of years, I have no hesitation in wholeheartedly opposing the claim that there is any kind of movement in place to either segregate or radicalise our students," she wrote.
But Rosewell, like other staff members, felt helpless after two former teachers alleged extremist influence in February and an anonymous, most likely faked, letter emerged a few weeks later detailing an Islamist infiltration plot.
Last week's public argument between Gove and the home secretary, Theresa May, over how to deal with extremism only added insult to injury, Rosewell says. As revealed on Saturday both Gove and May have earned the displeasure of the prime minister with the home secretary's press aide Fiona Cunningham reportedly sacked on Saturday night as the political fallout continues.
Rosewell wants to know since when was it confirmed that extremism existed at the school? Yet when the chancellor, George Osborne, spoke on the Today programme earlier in the week, he talked about extremism at the school as an established fact.
"I can't begin to tell you what a shock this has all been," Rosewell said, sitting in a small office off the school's reception. "I believe this is all wrong. I have never seen children being segregated.
"I had to cut down the size of the choir this year because I had 53 and I didn't have the space in my rooms. There are 27 in the choir this term and 10 of them are boys.
"I also teach history for a few hours a week – I never had the sense that we can't teach a normal curriculum. And it is taught very well. I am teaching them about the Crusades, 1066, at the moment about the English civil war. We don't feel sensitive about anything." She added: "I have seriously no idea how this has started."
Lee Donaghy, assistant principal at Park View, does have an idea.
The academy does all it can to accommodate the faith of its 98% Muslim intake (the other 2% are Romanian, a growing ethnic group in this area). For example, Rosewell admits that she has been asked by senior staff to discourage children from dancing to pop or Bollywood music, a policy within a secular school that might make many feel uneasy. But as the school has embraced the faith of its intake – with the encouragement of the parents, who have taken a greater role in recent years in its running – exam results have improved.
Donaghy, 32, who describes himself as agnostic towards religion, said: "A lot of people who for years and years assumed these children can't achieve have been discomfited because we have shown they can. There is a community here in east Birmingham that has said that they were not prepared for their children to fail at school so they were going to get involved to raise achievement.
"Part of raising achievement is schools acknowledging children's faith and accommodating it – allowing them to wear headscarves, allowing them to pray or fast or shorten the school day during Ramadan." He added: "The most pernicious idea in this is that people running the school are trying to force more religion on these kids than the parents want. It is not true. The parents wouldn't be sending their kids here in droves if it were true. We give the parents what they want."
Park View's local MP, Liam Byrne, respects much of what the school has been doing, although he has his concerns that lines may have been crossed. But, like Donaghy, he laments the manner in which religious devotion has seemingly been confused by Gove with "extremism". Byrne suggests that one solution here may be that Park View, and possibly others, should become faith schools, if that is the choice of the parents.
Whether there has been a network of Muslims seeking to infiltrate the leadership of schools, says Byrne, and whether their motives were simply to raise standards, or something more malign, is yet to be discovered. But if Park View, and more pertinently its parents, wants to embrace its intake's faith, then that surely, he says, must be an option as viable as whatever other changes may come once the school is put in special measures and taken over by those from outside the local culture.
Birmingham, after all, is home to 140,000 Muslims (14% of the population of the city) but has just one Islamic faith school. "Faith is popular in our community – we are a faithful community," Byrne said. "But the message many parents are getting from the way Michael Gove has set up this debate is that they have a second-class right as Muslim parents to bring up their children in the spirit of their faith.
"In Park View specifically, if there is any change in the leadership then the parents should be consulted in whether it converts to a faith school."
He added: "There has been a lot of talk here about the parallels with the way the Irish community were treated after the IRA bombs in Birmingham."
Back at Park View, teenagers authorised to be interviewed offered a worrying glimpse of how this row has made the Muslim community feel. For Fariha Rahman, 15, who wants to be a GP, the sense of being personally targeted is clear. "I know that people are saying we are trying to take over other schools and force our religion on others. Which is not true. That's all I know."
And, while they appear a happy group, the recent publicity has undeniably affected the children's daily lives and left them uneasy.
"I go on the bus [wearing my uniform] and people stare at you," said Raheel Ahmed, 15, who wants to be a biology teacher. "I think Muslims are being targeted. I think the media likes to twist something and make stories."
How does that make him feel about being British? "We are proud – but there are a few people that don't like us," Ahmed said. "My friend who is black got scouted by a football club and they told him to change his religion. I don't know if that is true or not."
In Birmingham, distinguishing between truth and falsehood these days is no small matter.

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/jun/07/park-view-trojan-horse-staff-pupils-angry

Back to top Go down

'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes' Empty Re: 'Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes'

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:47 am

One comment that got over 2000 likes:

Mohammed Mansoor, bradford, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago

This is all becoming ridiculous now. I grew up among friends from these schools that are being mentioned and its really P*ing me off. The best part of my school life was learning about different religions, making Christmas cards, singing carols at Christmas, visiting gurdwara's, churches etc. To learn about practicing my religion Islam I went to the mosque and got taught by my parents. If these guys want islamic laws/schools id suggest they go to an islamic country

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down