NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headteacher forced to work from home after getting 'death threats' from Muslim parents 'in new Trojan Horse plot'

+6
magica
HoratioTarr
Syl
nicko
eddie
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Go down

Headteacher forced to work from home after getting 'death threats' from Muslim parents 'in new Trojan Horse plot' Empty Headteacher forced to work from home after getting 'death threats' from Muslim parents 'in new Trojan Horse plot'

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm

A primary school headteacher receiving death threats from Muslim parents has been forced to work from home amid fears of a "Trojan Horse" plot to ' Islamicise ' the school.

Clarksfield Primary School headteacher Trish O'Donnell is said to have endured "harassment and intimidation" and "aggressive verbal abuse" from parents promoting Muslim values.

In one case, she had a threat to blow up her car, according to a report by Oldham council.

She said in the correspondence that she believed her position was untenable and a "Trojan horse" agenda was underway.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/headteacher-forced-work-home-after-9850625
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Headteacher forced to work from home after getting 'death threats' from Muslim parents 'in new Trojan Horse plot' Empty Re: Headteacher forced to work from home after getting 'death threats' from Muslim parents 'in new Trojan Horse plot'

Post by eddie Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 pm

I don't think I quite believe this article.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Headteacher forced to work from home after getting 'death threats' from Muslim parents 'in new Trojan Horse plot' Empty Re: Headteacher forced to work from home after getting 'death threats' from Muslim parents 'in new Trojan Horse plot'

Post by nicko Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 am

Come and live in B,ham, you'd believe it then.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:36 pm

This is a genuine story, it was first reported in the Sunday times, also in the Manchester Evening news..
The head teacher has a good record, she has taken this school from an under achieving one to a well performing one.

The police have said (this was reported this morning on BBC greater Manchester radio) that they have investigated and found no evidence that this particular school was being infiltrated by a so called Trojan horse agenda.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Why do people bury their heads in the sand about this kind of thing? As though it's an outrage to even think it might happen? That kind of mentality is what allowed the Rotherham abuse to carry on for years.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Im afraid this kind of thing is more common than is known.

No Head or anyone, should be scared to go to work. This must be addressed and soon.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Not going to weigh in on the veracity of the story, but I'll say this -- anyone in this day and age who claims they've been physically threatened should be ready to produce evidence of the threats or at least witnesses.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:20 pm

If the threats are verbal it would be hard.
This is a school with mostly Pakistani pupils, she seems to be surrounded by people who don't want her there, even though the Ofsted report proves that she has turned the school around in the time she has been head teacher.
Odd that Muslims on the school council are saying the school has not improved under her leadership when it clearly has.

It sounds like a huge cover up.

http://aboutmanchester.co.uk/latest/trojan-horse-allegations-over-oldham-primary-school/

"Clarksfield Primary School is under the threat of a new “Trojan Horse” Islamic plot to take it over according to this morning’s Sunday Times which says that its head teacher has been concerned for her personal safety.
According to the paper, Trish O’Donnell, head of the School on Grasmere Road since 2006, has been so worried that she has worked from home for short periods in recent months.

The paper says it has seen A confidential report on Clarksfield by Oldham council this month, which said O’Donnell had reported that she had been subjected to a long campaign involving “death threats”, “threats to blow up her car” and “aggressive verbal abuse”. She had even been physically attacked by one parent, the report said.

” The council report refers to the activities of Nasim Ashraf, who was a parent governor at the time.
Ashraf, whose sister, Shasta Khan, is serving an eight-year sentence for her part in a plot to attack Jewish targets in Manchester, is friends on Facebook with Tahir Alam, who was named as the leader of the Birmingham Trojan Horse plot exposed two years ago.

However a spokesman for Oldham council,cabinet member for education, Amanda Chadderton, said: “We take any allegations about our schools very seriously. The report into an Oldham primary school found no basis to the ‘Trojan Horse’ allegations.”

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Why do people bury their heads in the sand about this kind of thing?  As though it's an outrage to even think it might happen?   That kind of mentality is what allowed the Rotherham abuse to carry on for years.

Exactly...and not only Rotherham, the abuse was widespread.
Sex gangs operated in Rochdale and Heywood for decades, both towns on the borders of Oldham, why don't people learn from past mistakes?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 pm

People are afraid of being called racist, unless we get over our fear,in a few years we will all be praising Allah.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Not going to weigh in on the veracity of the story, but I'll say this -- anyone in this day and age who claims they've been physically threatened should be ready to produce evidence of the threats or at least witnesses.

That's exactly what those poor kids did in Rotherham. And several others. No fucker listened.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:04 pm

I'll tell you a thing. In the profession I'm in, sadly, certain men seem to think I'm a sex worker. They ring up and ask for 'Happy endings'. 100 percent of them are Asian. That's not me being racist. That's just a fact. Though just how anyone can think Reflexologist equates to blow jobs, beats me!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:05 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Not going to weigh in on the veracity of the story, but I'll say this -- anyone in this day and age who claims they've been physically threatened should be ready to produce evidence of the threats or at least witnesses.

That's exactly what those poor kids did in Rotherham.   And several others.  No fucker listened.

But someone has listened here, the Union and have pushed for this to rightly be investigated and its all over the media.
So to elude this to Rotherham, is basically nonsense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think I quite believe this article.

Well that is up to you Eddie, I though tend to swing to the view, it more than likely did happen. Though will await the outcome of the investigation

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That's exactly what those poor kids did in Rotherham.   And several others.  No fucker listened.

But someone has listened here, the Union and have pushed for this to rightly be investigated and its all over the media.

Not really Thor.
Rotherham and many other towns, including Rochdale and Heywood which are next to Oldham, (where this school is) had Pakistani gangs operating in them for many years, even decades before any serious investigations were carried out.
Ignoring problems, or giving them lip service then whitewashing over them creates more problems, and thousands more victims long term.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Not really Thor.
Rotherham and many other towns, including Rochdale and Heywood which are next to Oldham, (where this school is) had Pakistani gangs operating in them for many years, even decades before any serious investigations were carried out.
Ignoring problems, or giving them lip service then whitewashing over them  creates more problems, and thousands more victims long term.

Sorry that is rubbish Syl
Girls were being ignored by the social services, the council and the Police.
This is not even remotely the same.
Its about a claim made by a head teacher of which requires investigation
The teachers Union is taking this very seriously, so there is utterly no comparison
Who said anyone is ignoring this?
Can you show me that they are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not really Thor.
Ignoring problems, or giving them lip service then whitewashing over them  creates more problems, and thousands more victims long term.

The teachers Union is taking this very seriously, so there is utterly no comparison

Well yes....on local BBC radio this morning a spokesperson for GMP said there was no case to answer.

The head is a respected teacher who has turned this school around, presumably the police are now saying she lied.

The local council have also come up with the same verdict.....dejavu. ??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-39027295

Last edited by Syl on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well yes....on local BBC radio this morning a spokesperson for GMP said there was no case to answer.

The head is a respected teacher who has turned this school around, presumably the police are now saying she lied.

So who was this spoke person?

Sorry I dont deal in hearsay Sly, I deal in facts.

An investigation has been launched after a headteacher claimed she had been forced to work from home and that her position at an Oldham school had been made untenable by alleged threats and verbal abuse.
The Department for Education is working with Oldham council to investigate allegations made by Trish O’Donnell, head of Clarksfield primary school, that she feared for her safety after a string of alleged incidents that she labelled a “Trojan horse” plot to make her quit.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/feb/19/dfe-allegations-of-trojan-horse-plot-in-oldham-primary-school

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 pm

I added a link Thor.

The police spokesperson was on BBC Greater Manchester radio...it wasn't hearsay to the thousands of people who listened to the report on the 10, 11 and 12 am news this morning.

Last edited by Syl on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Syl wrote:I added a link Thor.

Yes, which is the council claiming there is no Trojan horse based on the earlier report.
That is not even discounting her claims of the abuse she received and threats.
You do understand the difference do you not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 pm

I understand that a whitewash seems to be happening....as the report is not being made public we will have to see if any of the allegations are taken seriously.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Syl wrote:I understand that a whitewash seems to be happening....as the report is not being made public we will have to see if any of the allegations are taken seriously.

All I can see is your inability to read things clearly here and you are doing so not based off any facts, but by simply only believing the head teacher.
Now the department of Education is investigating. So whether the council has investigated and found no Trojan horse is irrelevant. What will be, is the investigation by the department of Education.
Now I am of the opinion clearly something has happened, but to what is extent and the claims made, is open to question.
I hardly call something not decided a whitewash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Muslim wrongdoing must be covered up for fear of making Muslims look bad... as making Muslims look bad is 'unhelpful' in the pursuit of promoting the pro islam agenda of 'multiculturalism/diversity/cohesion' etc...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Muslim wrongdoing must be covered up for fear of making Muslims look bad... as making Muslims look bad is 'unhelpful' in the pursuit of promoting the pro islam agenda of 'multiculturalism/diversity/cohesion' etc...

Oh the usual claptrap from Tommy
What is being covered up here?
The report concluded there is no Islamic take over of the school
However what is also being investigated is the claims to the abuse and death threats.
You do understand the difference here?
Now if they find parents have been abusing her and making death threats, then they should be prosecuted.
What I want to know is if she did receive threats and physical violence, where is the Police reports, of if she even called the Police and if she did not, why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:09 pm

was just going to say something similar...but a bit more cutting

something along the lines of "but it will most likely BE whitewashed, after all we dont want to uspset the snowflakes"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:was just going to say something similar...but a bit more cutting

something along the lines of "but it will most likely BE whitewashed, after all we dont want to uspset the snowflakes"  

Really, so you take hearsay, based off no Police reports, as facts?

Really, since when did you surrender to mob rule and not allow an investigation?

Considering this is a Tory Government, I very much doubt its going to stand and allow something if true to go uninvestigated or written off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:23 pm

This is not hearsay...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:was just going to say something similar...but a bit more cutting

Really, since when did you surrender to mob rule and not allow an investigation?

Considering this is a Tory Government, I very much doubt its going to stand and allow something if true to go uninvestigated or written off.

Hillsborough? Orgreave?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Oh the usual claptrap from Tommy
What is being covered up here?
The report concluded there is no Islamic take over of the school
However what is also being investigated is the claims to the abuse and death threats.
You do understand the difference here?
Now if they find parents have been abusing her and making death threats, then they should be prosecuted.
What I want to know is if she did receive threats and physical violence, where is the Police reports, of if she even called the Police and if she did not, why?

Try again Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Hillsborough? Orgreave?

Hillsborough was not a cover up and that was a sham investigation

Real football supporters know who is to blame for that disaster

Now based on this Government releasing a report on problems in the minority community, please explain, why after this, they would then ignore this, even though they are investigating?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Hillsborough? Orgreave?

Now based on this Government releasing a report on problems in the minority community, please explain, why after this, they would then ignore this, even though they are investigating?

Hillsborough was the biggest cover up of modern times. It started before the bodies had left the stadium and it went on for years.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Hillsborough was the biggest cover up of modern times. It started before the bodies had left the stadium and it went on for years.

Rubbish, the real culprits to this day have gotten away with this crime.
Ticket-less scousers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A primary school headteacher receiving death threats from Muslim parents has been forced to work from home amid fears of a "Trojan Horse" plot to ' Islamicise ' the school.

Clarksfield Primary School headteacher Trish O'Donnell is said to have endured "harassment and intimidation" and "aggressive verbal abuse" from parents promoting Muslim values.

In one case, she had a threat to blow up her car, according to a report by Oldham council.

She said in the correspondence that she believed her position was untenable and a "Trojan horse" agenda was underway.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/headteacher-forced-work-home-after-9850625

This is the topic of thread.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:12 am

Can a mod split this please it's not fair to Tommy's thread?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 pm

I've split the topic - the Hillsborough debate can be found in criminology guys.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t19833-hillsborough-debate
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:08 pm

eddie wrote:I've split the topic - the Hillsborough debate can be found in criminology guys.

Thanks Edds
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:45 pm

eddie wrote:I've split the topic - the Hillsborough debate can be found in criminology guys.

About time. I was wondering why that was in this section.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down