NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title

4 posters

Go down

'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title Empty 'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Holy Feckin' Malloly!  

A mother who is desperate for her three-year-old daughter to win a pageant queen title has admitted her daughter will probably grow up hating her for pushing her to take part.
Doncaster mum Sami Bushell, 28, is very aggrieved that her daughter Hallie-May has not yet landed a coveted 'supreme' title at a child beauty pageant and she's desperate for her to secure a win.
In Channel 5's upcoming Pretty Little Pageant Queens single mum Sami admits that she's not ashamed to be classed as a pushy mum.

'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title 3A104A9100000578-3905726-Pushy_mum_Ria_is_determined_her_three_year_old_daughter_Baby_Bel-a-84_1478281930541

'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title 3A10450100000578-3905726-image-m-71_1478280650157

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3905726/Pushy-mothers-pit-make-caked-toddlers-against-controversial-pageant-queen-competitions.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title Empty Re: 'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title

Post by magica Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:51 pm

I hate all this. Bloody pushy mums making their children dress like grown up, parading around. Disgusting.

It's a paedos paradise too yuk.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title Empty Re: 'She will hate me, but she'll do well in life': Mother admits she's 'ruined' her three-year-old daughter by pushing her to win a child beauty queen title

Post by eddie Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:03 pm

I detest these too and I pity the mothers and their insecurities that make them like this.

Why on earth would outer "beauty" ever be something a child needs to know about? They should get rid of these ridiculous pageants.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:04 pm

eddie wrote:I detest these too and I pity the mothers and their insecurities that make them like this.

Why on earth would outer "beauty" ever be something a child needs to know about?  They should get rid of these ridiculous pageants.

It's sick. Painting and primping a baby to try and emulate the look of a sexually mature adult? Horrid.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Mind you, it's questionable what kind of adult would sport a Marie Antoinette wig like that?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:06 pm

I have a real problem with that first photo. The baby sucking on her dummy, with paint on her face, false nails, and a set and blow...oh please... That woman needs a running kick to her jacksy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:07 pm

It actually looks quite grotesque. And what exactly are the judges looking for in these young toddlers?
It actually makes me really angry which is why I have never watched these kind of shows on TV.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:15 pm

eddie wrote:It actually looks quite grotesque. And what exactly are the judges looking for in these young toddlers?
It actually makes me really angry which is why I have never watched these kind of shows on TV.

With all the paedo awareness, you'd think this would be classed as child abuse. I don't think it's harmless on any level. It creates adult themes within the child's psyche, and makes them aware too young of competition and body awareness and sets them up for a massive emotional fall if they fail to win. It's horrid.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Its disgusting, poor little girls.

Should be banned
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:It actually looks quite grotesque. And what exactly are the judges looking for in these young toddlers?

With all the paedo awareness, you'd think this would be classed as child abuse.   I don't think it's harmless on any level.  It creates adult themes within the child's psyche, and makes them aware too young of competition and body awareness and sets them up for a massive emotional fall if they fail to win.   It's horrid.

Yeah you kinda have to ask yourself why they're allowed to continue.....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Bet the judge's are paedos too
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:32 pm

magica wrote:Its disgusting, poor little girls.

Should be banned

I agree they should ban these competitions.

Horrible pushy parents (usually pig ugly) trying to gain some sort of recognition using their young kids to be judged on their 'beauty'....which is about as far from beauty as you could get.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down