NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp

+8
nicko
'Wolfie
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
Syl
magica
Victorismyhero
Original Quill
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp - Page 5 Empty 'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Europe is "underestimating" the scale and severity of the migration crisis and "millions of Africans" will flood the continent in the next five years unless urgent action is taken, a senior European official has warned. The dire prediction from Antonio Tajani, president of the European Parliament, came as Paris evacuated almost 3,000 migrants sleeping rough from a makeshift camp near the city centre - the 34th such evacuation in two years. In an interview with Il Messagero newspaper, Mr Tajani said there would be an exodus "of biblical proportions that would be impossible to stop if we don't confront the problem now".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/millions-africans-will-flood-europe-unless-acts-now-warns-european/

Back to top Go down

'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Are you seriously suggesting that land grab proposals in South Africa are nothing to do with race?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Are you seriously suggesting that land grab proposals in South Africa are nothing to do with race?

Can you show me where I did?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Are you seriously suggesting that land grab proposals in South Africa are nothing to do with race?

You implied it.

Does Mugabe rule South Africa Rags?

Its only you making this racial just as Mugabe does

Go figure

So now you agree that it's racial?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Exactly.   And so if a country says no...or we wish to control that, why the fuss over mass immigration into Europe?  

I don't know.  Tommy started this thread.  I think that Europeans should be most open to accepting Africans.  They are a wonderful addition to our society.  I hope we can enjoy more of them.

Tommy and Victor are in the opposing corner.

I didnt start this thread.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You implied it.

Does Mugabe rule South Africa Rags?

Its only you making this racial just as Mugabe does

Go figure

So now you agree that it's racial?

So you agree i never said that and that you without reason believe I did.

How does that work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:15 pm

I told you Didge - go and pester someone else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't know.  Tommy started this thread.  I think that Europeans should be most open to accepting Africans.  They are a wonderful addition to our society.  I hope we can enjoy more of them.

Tommy and Victor are in the opposing corner.

I don't know why he felt the need to say you started it anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I told you Didge - go and pester someone else.

Ahh when all else fails you act like a child

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:35 pm

The African illegal immigrants trying to flood in pretending to be asylum seekers has nothing to do with the country known as South Africa...

But they could much more easily get to SA if they were really fleeing persecution... why arent they doing that instead...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't know why he felt the need to say you started it anyway.

I'm sorry tommy...I did say that, and now I see it was the thread on Italy closing ports that you started. My mistake.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:19 pm

Thorin wrote:Europe is "underestimating" the scale and severity of the migration crisis and "millions of Africans" will flood the continent in the next five years unless urgent action is taken, a senior European official has warned. The dire prediction from Antonio Tajani, president of the European Parliament, came as Paris evacuated almost 3,000 migrants sleeping rough from a makeshift camp near the city centre - the 34th such evacuation in two years. In an interview with Il Messagero newspaper, Mr Tajani said there would be an exodus "of biblical proportions that would be impossible to stop if we don't confront the problem now".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/millions-africans-will-flood-europe-unless-acts-now-warns-european/
didn't that well know racist Bill gates say something similar only the other day
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5