NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a perfect example of the coalition of chaos in action

Go down

a perfect example of the coalition of chaos in action Empty a perfect example of the coalition of chaos in action

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:29 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08t0l7v/bbc-election-debate-2017-live-with-mishal-husain

last nights election debate( I use the term loosely)
was a perfect example of what a corbyn run coalition of chaos cabinet meeting would look like.

That's 1 1/2 hours of my life I wont get back and the most positive thing I can say about it was it was "perfectly predictable"

4 out of the 7 "leaders" represent parties who have 13 seats between them.

It was amusing watching the SNP bloke say, with a straight face, that Theresa May had been too scared to attend when his own leader did not show up.

The only winner from last nights debacle was in fact Theresa May who had the good sense not to be associated with it at all.

I wont go too much into the bunch of seals in the audience who even, judging by many leftwingers statements on twitter today, were the most left wing audience they have ever seen.

I supposed they were balanced. there was the left, the hard left, the extreme left and the loony left represented.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down