NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember?

+7
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Andy
eddie
Original Quill
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember? Empty Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember?

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:28 pm

New York Post wrote:Melania Trump refuses to share a bed with Donald
New York Post

Melania Trump has issued her own executive order: She refuses to share a bed with Donald Trump.

Inside sources have told US Weekly that the 46-year-old Slovenian stunner does not sleep in the same bed with the president even during the rare times when they are in the same city.

“They have separate bedrooms,” one Trump insider told the magazine. “They never spend the night together — ever.”

Added a second insider, “Melania does not keep hidden from everyone around her how miserable she is.”

A third source told the magazine that the couple sleeps in the same room but keeps separate beds, explaining, “It’s very ‘royal’ of them!”

The magazine features the story on its current cover, headlined, “Separate Bedrooms — Behind closed doors Melania and Donald Trump give each other lots of space and continue to live very much apart.”

A rep for Melania strongly denied the separate-bed claim, telling the magazine, “It’s unfortunate that you are going to feature unnamed ‘sources’ that have provided fictional accounts.”

Still, it’s indisputable that the first couple has continued to spend most of their time at least 200 miles apart, with Donald in Washington and Melania remaining with their son, Barron, 11, in the family’s triplex penthouse at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

She keeps the most limited of public schedules as first lady.

“Melania wants as little to do with Donald as possible,” an insider, described as a “family source,” told the magazine.

“She is not interested in Donald, the presidency or anything involving him.”

We all noticed  the hostile looks at the inauguration.  Looks like there is something to that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember? Empty Re: Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember?

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Okay....but if I'd said the same thing of the Clintons, and they probably don't share a bed either, then you'd have said it was all irrelevant to how good a job she can do as president.

It's an article showing they don't sleep in the same bad but for all anyone knows they may fuck on the kitchen table and hang from the bedroom light shades.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember? Empty Re: Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember?

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:52 pm

eddie wrote:Okay....but if I'd said the same thing of the Clintons, and they probably don't share a bed either, then you'd have said it was all irrelevant to how good a job she can do as president.

It's an article showing they don't sleep in the same bad but for all anyone knows they may fuck on the kitchen table and hang from the bedroom light shades.  

There is no back story on any discord with the Clinton's, nor is there any evidence that the Trumps screw on the kitchen table (ewww...grab the Clorox, honey).

But we have been discussing the frigidity that appears to exist between Donny and big Mel.  Several of us noted that he seems almost abusive toward her, at times.  The one incident that sticks out in our minds is that scene at the inauguration, where he seemed to be demeaning her.

So, in a way, this is a continuing dialogue.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:39 pm

No back story on discord???

Bill Clinton spunked all over another woman's dress and that's not all is it?

Cannot continue this discussion when you're actually just talking nonsense. Jesus.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:04 pm

eddie wrote:No back story on discord???

Cannot continue this discussion when you're actually just talking nonsense. Jesus.

Ancient history.  They are still together, so that story has long petered out.

The actions of Donny and Mel are contemporary...and we're all anxious to hear.  

Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember? Shkreli-Congress-Fift_NH

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Maybe he snores... older, overweight man, and he often appears to be breathing through his mouth too, all classic signs that he could be a snorer.

On the other hand, maybe she just cant stand him. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:28 pm

BILL Clinton was very generous to Monica. He splashed out on a new dress every week.
As to  Trump, would any of you ladies on here want a shag off him?
Fat , with a gnarled stump of a cock. Fetid, stale sperm oozing from the end. His only concern during the act is is HE getting any pleasure?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Syl wrote:Maybe he snores... older, overweight man, and he often appears to be breathing through his mouth too, all classic signs that he could be a snorer.

On the other hand, maybe she just cant stand him. Evil or Very Mad

I like the older man/bed wetting scenario.  It was the one that the late Anna Nicole Smith used with her older husband, J. Howard Marshall.

Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember? Anna-nicole-smith-j-howard-marshall-1

Trump's mouth breathing could be to do with his apparent cocaine snorting, particularly if he has scored his nasal passages with much use. Here are some of the symptoms of cocaine use:

Partnership: Drug Free wrote:Cocaine’s effects are short lived, and once the drug leaves the brain, it leads to a “coke crash” that includes depression, irritability, and fatigue. Smoking crack/cocaine can produce a particularly aggressive paranoid behavior. When addicted individuals stop using cocaine, they often become depressed. Prolonged cocaine snorting can result in damage tof the mucous membrane of the nose.

"Coke-crash"? "Depression, irritability, and fatigue"? "Paranoid behavior"? Sound like Trump the morning after, when he Tweeted about being "wiretapped" by Obama? They left out the part about monsters in his closet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:07 pm

I dont know if Trump snorts coke (you have mentioned this before....presumably with no proof) I do know he is a prime candidate to snore.

I doubt this is the case with those two, but many people who love/like/respect each other enormously dont share a bed for various reasons.....none of them including bed wetting. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Syl wrote:I dont know if Trump snorts coke (you have mentioned this before....presumably with no proof) I do know he is a prime candidate to snore.

I doubt this is the case with those two, but many people who love/like/respect each other enormously dont share a bed for various reasons.....none of them including bed wetting. Laughing

I think the proof is overwhelming.  You just have to have a little experience being around that world.  I was a defense lawyer in Tucson, Arizona, when Tucson was the #1 drug importation center in the US.  

The #1 honors have since shifted to the docks of Miami, where the Black Tuna gang prevails.  BTW, isn't Trump's weekend retreat quite near Miami?  Good sources available, I imagine.

No matter, cocaine weakens the mucous membrane of the nose, causing the user to sniff frequently following use:

Once again, after a coke-laced Friday night, one generally experiences a let-down, which includes depression, irritability, fatigue and paranoia, lots of paranoia...like baselessly claiming a former president is after you.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 pm

On the other hand, he could just often have a snotty or blocked up nose.

Honestly Quill....for an experienced and learned   lawyer you are very loose with possible libelous statements.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Syl wrote:On the other hand, he could just often have a snotty or blocked up nose.

Honestly Quill....for an experienced and learned   lawyer you are very loose with possible libelous statements.

I am astounded that Quill posts like an amateur about this topic. Honestly, he will sit there and defend the indefensible in bill Clinton but......

Seriously. Words fail me. Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember? 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Syl wrote:On the other hand, he could just often have a snotty or blocked up nose.

A cold? Are you kidding? I've had many a cold and flu, and never have I behaved like that. Those are not cold sniffles, those are agitated mucous membrane sniffles.

Syl wrote:Honestly Quill....for an experienced and learned   lawyer you are very loose with possible libelous statements.

Fortunately, it's not about me. I think that conservatives world-wide turn a blind eye to the foibles of minority-President Trump, because after a black president they want desperately to be somehow vindicated by a spokesman of their own ideology. Their ideology is being confirmed, however, it's not a very pretty picture. Trump is who the RW is, what they believe, and the way they behave.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:56 pm

eddie wrote:

I am astounded that Quill posts like an amateur about this topic.  Honestly, he will sit there and defend the indefensible in bill Clinton but......

Seriously. Words fail me. Not tonight Donny--you wet the bed, remember? 2190311264

You are not making any sense.  Is there a noun anywhere in your statement?  Your words are judgmental and contentless.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Are they indeed. You understood perfectly well what I meant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:Are they indeed. You understood perfectly well what I meant.

To the contrary, your words were limited to hurling epithets and negatives, with no subject to them. Put a noun in there: 'I hate you!' At least that's a cogent statement that conforms to what you said.

However, we were discussing Donald Trump. Have you abandoned that subject?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Okay if you can't understand what I meant then I have no real idea how you deal with the general public and different types of people who all speak in their own way with their own dialect and slang and urban street talk and accents..need I go on?

Thought not. Stop talking bollocks. You're better than that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:Okay if you can't understand what I meant then I have no real idea how you deal with the general public and different types of people who all speak in their own way with their own dialect and slang and urban street talk and accents..need I go on?

Thought not. Stop talking bollocks. You're better than that.

Still, you have no subject. Gotta go for a bit. Back later.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:56 pm

The subject is, apparently, "understanding and communicating with your fellow human beings"..
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:No back story on discord???

Why have you posted a pic of Martin Shkreli? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:42 am

eddie wrote:The subject is, apparently, "understanding and communicating with your fellow human beings"..

The subject is Donald Trump and cocaine addiction.  Your personal reaction was marked.  You over-reacted, as if it were a sensitive subject.

I'm just trying to overcome your aversion to discussing it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Who is he? I was just looking for a graphic that depicted curiosity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:03 am

Okay, so Bill Clinton admitted publicly to being a sex addict, did he not? Yes, he did: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-book-hillary-clinton-blamed-bill-sex-addiction-abuse-child-article-1.1877769 -- and it was due to abuse he suffered from his mother.

I just wish people would stop and consider that people's personal stories are often a lot messier and more complicated than we often want to believe -- and don't beat yourself up about it either, because the brain tends toward being lazy: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gayatri-devi-md/your-diabolically-lazy_b_2916724.html

You have to fight your lazy brain on pretty much every front. That's why I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt. Melania Trump? Her brain told her to latch onto someone society perceived as rich and powerful, and that would make her a winner. Now she's doing what she can to cling to what she had.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:17 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Okay, so Bill Clinton admitted publicly to being a sex addict, did he not? Yes, he did: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-book-hillary-clinton-blamed-bill-sex-addiction-abuse-child-article-1.1877769 -- and it was due to abuse he suffered from his mother.

I just wish people would stop and consider that people's personal stories are often a lot messier and more complicated than we often want to believe -- and don't beat yourself up about it either, because the brain tends toward being lazy: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gayatri-devi-md/your-diabolically-lazy_b_2916724.html

You have to fight your lazy brain on pretty much every front. That's why I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt. Melania Trump? Her brain told her to latch onto someone society perceived as rich and powerful, and that would make her a winner. Now she's doing what she can to cling to what she had.

Sorry, but how in anyway does that excuse what he did Ben?

I am sorry he was a abused as a child. That will never excuse cheating on his wife multiple times.

If he is single and wants to hump as many women with their consent as he wants, good to luck to him, but please spare me how he is some how the victim here to his penis controlling his brain

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:06 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who is he?  I was just looking for a graphic that depicted curiosity.

A man who's often in the news for one reason or another. He's the former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals - the chap who raised the price of Daraprim by about 5000%. He also dabbles a lot in the stock market.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11682-man-buys-rights-to-aids-tablets-and-the-price-goes-through-the-roof?highlight=aids
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Okay, so Bill Clinton admitted publicly to being a sex addict, did he not? Yes, he did: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-book-hillary-clinton-blamed-bill-sex-addiction-abuse-child-article-1.1877769 -- and it was due to abuse he suffered from his mother.

I absolutely ageee with your last paragraph. Totally and absolutely spot on.

My particular problem with this thread is that Quill has decided to believe something bad about someone he dislikes while turning a blind eye to the shit that Bill Clinton did simply becasue he chooses to be on his side.

That's the only point I'm making.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A man who's often in the news for one reason or another. He's the former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals - the chap who raised the price of Daraprim by about 5000%. He also dabbles a lot in the stock market.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11682-man-buys-rights-to-aids-tablets-and-the-price-goes-through-the-roof?highlight=aids

I've heard the story, but never the man. He looks like an actor or a comedian. It was just coincidence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:02 pm

eddie wrote:

I absolutely ageee with your last paragraph. Totally and absolutely spot on.

My particular problem with this thread is that Quill has decided to believe something bad about someone he dislikes while turning a blind eye to the shit that Bill Clinton did simply becasue he chooses to be on his side.

That's the only point I'm making.

You're trying to coerce me into writing about things in which I have no interest.  I'm not worried about Bill Clinton.  If you wish, you can write about him.  Unlike you, I will never try to force you to say something you don't want to say, push you in a certain direction, or otherwise censor your thoughts or words.

You need a lesson in what is a theory.  A theory is "a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained."  In other words, "an idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action."  https://www.google.com/#q=define+theory+&*

A prosecutor builds a case by developing a theory of the case.  That theory takes certain facts and connects them, like dots, to draw a picture.  Let's go through the facts on Donald Trump and cocaine:

1) Trump has a major presence in and around Miami, the no. 1 import city of drugs in the US;

2) The single drug that gives Miami that status, is cocaine;

3) Trump has the cocaine sniffles, which he exhibited on the very first presidential debate;

4) Cocaine abusers tend to be hyper, that is overaggressive and excitable, and these are traits that Trump exhibits continually;

5) Cocaine abusers tend to brag about their excessive energy...Trump used to mock Republican opponents, saying they didn't have the energy he has (remember Low-energy Jeb Bush?);

6) Cocaine abusers exhibit signs of restlessness and sleeplessness, and who but Trump wakes up at 3 am to Twitter(?);

7) Cocaine abusers exhibit over-excitement and Trump was extremely excited when AG Jeff Sessions (pay attention to the dates: March 2, 2017) recused himself from the investigation into Russian ties to the administration;

8) Agitation and unusual excitement are signs of cocaine abuse, and Trump exhibited this when he went into a temper tantrum over the Sessions recusal (March 3, 2017);

9) Cocaine abusers often go on cocaine binges when things upset or excite them, and on the morning of Saturday, March 4, 2017, after the temper tantrum over the Sessions recusal, Trump appeared to have a cocaine hangover;

10) Paranoia, restlessness, hallucinations and delusions often possess cocaine abusers, and it was on the morning of Saturday, March 4, 2017 that Trump accused former President Obama of "wiretapping" Trump Towers, for which he has never offered proof of any sort, and which the FBI Director flatly denies.

11) Trump impetuously writes an executive order (overconfidence, while out-of-touch), which is rejected by 4 judges, and the replacement is rejected by the next judge to see it;

12) Trump impetuously sends American troops (poor judgment) into harms way in a raid into Yemen, that had been rejected by the former administration, and promptly gets one of the SEALs, and many innocent children killed...all for a show (hallucinations).

13) Trump cannot close the deal with Congress on the Repeal of Obamacare (overconfidence)...all he does is threaten, which is a tactic employed by short-sighted, emotionally limited cocaine abusers.

You see cocaine abuse in every step of the minority-President's moves during March, 2017.  Indeed, you can find examples continually throughout the campaign, and since the inauguration on January 20th.  Supporters said he was an energetic, super-capitalist businessman, who would bring skills and a certain simplicity to Washington.  All he presents is a broken-down derelict and has-been, who has brought several vials of cocaine.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Daily KOS wrote:It's More Than Donald Trump's Sniffles That Point to Cocaine Use.

By jburtonprod  
Monday Oct 10, 2016

Okay, I’ve got to say this is conjecture. I actually have less to go on than when I questioned Donald Trump’s sanity. There I at least had a test. Here I only have observation but it’s observation based on living through the 80’s, that and symptoms provided by services like the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

Trump came to the forefront of the public eye in the 80’s. He embodies the brashness and ‘Me First’ attitude of that decade. If anyone could be said to be, ‘lost in the 80’s’, it is Donald Trump. I mean, his suits haven’t even changed that much from then. The #1 drug of the 80’s was the dreaded white powder.

Link to: "Is Donald Trump a Sociopath? Read the Test Results"

People have been wondering what Donald Trump’s sniffles have meant in the last two debates. And as I said, I lived through the 80’s, so this should have dawned on me a while ago.

I just looked up ‘symptoms cocaine abuse’ and this is what I found.

Behavioral signs of Cocaine use:

*Euphoria
*Overconfidence
*Unusual excitement
*Aggressiveness
*Restlessness
*Paranoia
*Poor judgment
*Delusions
*Hallucinations

If this doesn’t sound like a check list of Donald Trump’s behavior, I don’t know what does.

Now, what about these physical characteristics? “

* Dilated pupils
* Runny nose (snorting)

Trump is constantly squinting. Heck, it’s even part of Alec Baldwin’s impression of him.

Trump couldn’t sit still for even the few minutes of Clinton’s responses. He refused to stay seated and lumbered ominously around the stage,  sometimes staring into the distance.

And Trump’s constant sniffles. On top of the irritation cocaine causes to the sinuses, cocaine users are very paranoid about having blood come from their nose as it’s a sure giveaway of abuse. I know this because it was common knowledge in the 80’s.

Also, Trump always seems to start out like he’s shot out of cannon and then quickly becomes fatigued, unfocused and irritable. He has often said debates should be shorter. All these can read like someone who’s desperate for a bump.

Trump’s nocturnal, sometimes incomprehensible tweets also fit this pattern.

Link to National Institute for Drug Addiction

And I’m not the only one wondering about this.

From Forbes, no less:

Donald Trump's Sniffling Continues, Here Now Are The Possible Causes

And Carrie Fisher:

Carrie Fisher Says Donald Trump’s Sniffles Are ‘Absolutely’ a Cocaine Thing

And Howard Dean:

www.cnn.com/...Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocaine use at debate [note: remember, Howard head is a physician]

Now, this is all just conjecture and observation but if it looks, walks and quacks like Tony Montana…

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUMP'S SNIFFLES AND BEHAVIOR?

Sinusitis and Just Plain Meanness

Underwear with Binding Straps Like in the 'Barcelona' Movie

Inability to Dislodge a Nasal Stalactite

Snorting of HUGE Tony Montana-like lines of Coke

For links, and for original, see:  http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/10/1580238/-It-s-More-Than-Donald-Trump-s-Sniffles-that-Point-to-Cocaine-Use

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Quill it is entirely possible for him to use cocaine - most powerful people use it, probably Bill Clinton uses it, lawyers, bankers, doctors, nurses, architects, microbiologists.....I know many many many people from all professions who use it.

I don't see your point. You think he might use it, it's your opinion that he does.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:Quill it is entirely possible for him to use cocaine - most powerful people use it, probably Bill Clinton uses it, lawyers, bankers, doctors, nurses, architects, microbiologists.....I know many many many people from all professions who use it.

I don't see your point. You think he might use it, it's your opinion that he does.  

Do they? Don't they know that it's addictive and that it can destroy their noses?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:03 pm

eddie wrote:Quill it is entirely possible for him to use cocaine - most powerful people use it, probably Bill Clinton uses it, lawyers, bankers, doctors, nurses, architects, microbiologists.....I know many many many people from all professions who use it.

Are you excusing it? I don't use it, and as a prosecutor, I have sent may people to prison for importing or selling it. Has Bill Clinton told you he uses it? Do you have declarations from those "most powerful people [who] use it"? I doubt that.

It's illegal for a reason. It has many side effects, particularly not befitting a person who holds the button for world destruction. The signs exhibited by Trump show his life is consumed by it. He is, by all signs, in the final stages of addiction debilitation...the body can't take it at that age.

This is perhaps the most dangerous situation ever in US history.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Has Trump told you he uses it? Rolling Eyes

Yes, there are probably far more people around who use it than you possibly know.  And yes, I know lots of professional people who take it - I've seen them with my own eyes.  

I'm not condoning it I am just very surprised that you, Quill, who deals only in facts, are getting so swept away on hearsay and sketchy evidence.  

Like I said, perhaps he does use it or perhaps he doesn't, perhaps Obama has used it?  We won't know and we don't know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Quill, you seem to be believe and repeat gossip as fact.
Melania was a hooker and Trump is a cokehead.

I hope for your sake neither read here. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Syl wrote:Quill, you  seem to be believe and repeat gossip as fact.

I hope for your sake neither read here.  Shocked

Can you understand what I'm saying here?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:52 pm

eddie wrote:

Can you understand what I'm saying here?  

Yep, said the same ages ago when Quill was posting stuff about Melania, though I think he softened his views about her since.
Whatever someone writes on an open forum is there for all to see....sometimes I think 'in my opinion' or 'allegedly' are good words to use when giving opinions not facts.

What do I know though, I'm not a lawyer.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:11 am

eddie wrote:Has Trump told you he uses it? Rolling Eyes

The unique problem with criminal justice is that all crooks lie.  The subject of the investigation is not going to volunteer anything, least of all confess guilt.  That's why a prosecutor needs to build a theory of the case.

eddie wrote:Yes, there are probably far more people around who use it than you possibly know.  And yes, I know lots of professional people who take it - I've seen them with my own eyes.  

I don't.  And I would disassociate myself if I found out that someone close was using it.

eddie wrote:I'm not condoning it I am just very surprised that you, Quill, who deals only in facts, are getting so swept away on hearsay and sketchy evidence.

Read the part about theory again.  I see you get all worked up where there's a case of spousal abuse or child molestation.  You are doing the same thing: building a theory of the case.  It's merely a methodology.  Yet you are so protective of the drug culture?  Why?

eddie wrote:Like I said, perhaps he does use it or perhaps he doesn't, perhaps Obama has used it?  We won't know and we don't know.

Once again, read the part about theory of the case.  Apply the same methods to Obama, and you see right away that you don't have a case!  Look at the difference: Trump = cocaine; Obama = clean living.  The system works, that's why they use if.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 am

Again, it's not about me. I take your silence on the prior subject to mean you are conceding the point. Good.

It's only a theory, so don't over commit yourself. But watch and see if the theory doesn't grow and grow.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 am

Original Quill wrote:

Again, it's not about me.  I take your silence on the prior subject to mean you are conceding the point.  Good.

It's only a theory, so don't over commit yourself.  But watch and see if the theory doesn't grow and grow.

Never presume .......I made my opinion very clear when you first posted about Melania being a call girl, pointing out that she was suing the papers that printed such.
I believe the origional story was published in the Daily Mail....other publications repeated...... grovelling apologies and retraction were made.

Last edited by Syl on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:33 am

"...The unique problem with criminal justice is that all crooks lie..."

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Again, it's not about me.  I take your silence on the prior subject to mean you are conceding the point.  Good.

It's only a theory, so don't over commit yourself.  But watch and see if the theory doesn't grow and grow.

Never presume .......I made my opinion very clear about your posts about Melania being a call girl very clear when  you first made them, pointing out that she was suing the papers that printed such. I believe the origional story was published in the Daily Mail....other publications repeated...... grovelling apologies and retraction were made.

I didn't presume. It was your cowardice on the point that convinced be you couldn't withstand the onslaught. Had you anything to say, you would have said it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
lol!

I agree.  Start with your first meeting of them: lie, lie, deny, lie...  You'll never find someone who is facing serious consequences, who doesn't lie.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:13 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Never presume .......I made my opinion very clear about your posts about Melania being a call girl very clear when  you first made them, pointing out that she was suing the papers that printed such. I believe the origional story was published in the Daily Mail....other publications repeated...... grovelling apologies and retraction were made.

I didn't presume.  It was your cowardice on the point that convinced be you couldn't withstand the onslaught.  Had you anything to say, you would have said it.
What? scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I didn't presume.  It was your cowardice on the point that convinced be you couldn't withstand the onslaught.  Had you anything to say, you would have said it.
What? scratch

You had nothing on-point to say. Still don't.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:28 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:
What? scratch

You had nothing on-point to say.  Still don't.

I did say it....my memory seems to be more accurate than yours.
What 'onslaught'? You surely don't mean the tittle tattle you were coming out with.

You said she wouldn't bother to sue any publication because 'celebrities' seldom won this kind if defamation, I produced reports of several celebrities that had sued....and won.

The Point still stands that you repeat gossip and post it as if it were fact.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
lol!

I agree.  Start with your first meeting of them: lie, lie, deny, lie...  You'll never find someone who is facing serious consequences, who doesn't lie.

You agree...???

lol!

The quote I posted was YOURS!!!

So... you agree with a statement that YOU made...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:01 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You agree...???

lol!

The quote I posted was YOURS!!!

So... you agree with a statement that YOU made...!?

lol!

Always. Do you think something escaped me? Silly boy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:03 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You had nothing on-point to say.  Still don't.

I did say it....my memory seems to be more accurate than yours.
What 'onslaught'? You surely don't mean the tittle tattle you were coming out with.

You said she wouldn't bother to sue any publication because 'celebrities' seldom won  this kind if defamation, I produced reports of several celebrities that had sued....and won.

The Point still stands that you repeat gossip and post it as if it were fact.

When you have no answers, it means you lose.  The subject is Donald Trump and his cocaine habit.  Changing the subject is not an answer.  It's an escape.

End of...

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

One of the few humans with a more evil heart than Trump

He bought patents to life saving medicine than increased the price by 50000% (500 times the original price)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

One of the few humans with a more evil heart than Trump

He bought patents to life saving medicine than increased the price by 50000% (500 times the original price)

Yes, Raggs told me. My use of his picture was purely by coincidence. I googled images displaying curiosity, and got him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next