NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Missing Their Train Just To Listen To This Man Sing. Now I Get It

2 posters

Go down

People Are Missing Their Train Just To Listen To This Man Sing. Now I Get It  Empty People Are Missing Their Train Just To Listen To This Man Sing. Now I Get It

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:23 am

This is Mike Yung, a NYC subway performer, singing Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come."
Yung was actually signed to RCA at 15 years old. But the label went bankrupt, his debut album never came out, and this is where he's called home for the last 40 years of his life.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5712/People-Are-Missing-Their-Train-Just-To-Listen-To-This-Man-Sing-Now-I-Get-It#vbmXolzhr8kC02Tg.99

Back to top Go down

People Are Missing Their Train Just To Listen To This Man Sing. Now I Get It  Empty Re: People Are Missing Their Train Just To Listen To This Man Sing. Now I Get It

Post by Syl Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:42 pm

OMG.....he is fabulous, and the lads backing him are great too.
Its sad that so many untalented people get chances...and a great talent like this does not.

I hope he is happy bringing his music to others the way he does. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

People Are Missing Their Train Just To Listen To This Man Sing. Now I Get It  Empty Re: People Are Missing Their Train Just To Listen To This Man Sing. Now I Get It

Post by eddie Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:19 pm

The music industry is all so wrong. They need to go back to the old days and ways and actually go out and talent spot.
People that can hold a tune all day everywhere, like this guy, are true singers from the soul. Manufactured pop bands are just so tedious now.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Even had there been no sound you could tell he was singing from the heart.
Thor finds some great videos.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down