NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lion Sing 3 & 1/2: Woman hops barrier to sing to lions and feed them cookies

5 posters

Go down

The Lion Sing 3 & 1/2: Woman hops barrier to sing to lions and feed them cookies Empty The Lion Sing 3 & 1/2: Woman hops barrier to sing to lions and feed them cookies

Post by groomsy Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 pm

MEMPHIS, Tenn. –  Memphis Zoo officials have banned a woman after saying she climbed over a barrier to the enclosure where lions are kept and tried to feed them cookies.

The unidentified woman's actions were reported by other zoo patrons, who saw her jump the barrier and heard her singing to the animals. After the barrier, only wire separates guests from the lions inside the enclosure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/24/woman-feeds-lions-cookies-sings-zoo_n_5526546.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Lion Sing 3 & 1/2: Woman hops barrier to sing to lions and feed them cookies Empty Re: The Lion Sing 3 & 1/2: Woman hops barrier to sing to lions and feed them cookies

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Now, did they ban her for trying to feed them a bad diet, or for not offering herself up for dinner?  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Lion Sing 3 & 1/2: Woman hops barrier to sing to lions and feed them cookies Empty Re: The Lion Sing 3 & 1/2: Woman hops barrier to sing to lions and feed them cookies

Post by jaded fox Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:07 am

What is it with people hopping into zoo exibits? I know there was a guy who got mauled for trying to put a ei on a lion, there was a woman who got bitten after trying to pick flowers in a wolf exibit, and I'm fairly sure someone got trampled by an elephant.

Do they assume the moats and fences are there just for funsies?
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:55 am

jaded fox wrote:What is it with people hopping into zoo exibits? I know there was a guy who got mauled for trying to put a ei on a lion, there was a woman who got bitten after trying to pick flowers in a wolf exibit, and I'm fairly sure someone got trampled by an elephant.

Do they assume the moats and fences are there just for funsies?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seems like a lot of people now take this knee-jerk attitude that anything said by an authority figure must be wrong ... maybe they're the same type that thinks you can cure cancer with baking soda or fix the economy by going back to the gold standard ...

Then again, maybe the people who climb into zoo exhibits are the descendants of that first brave/crazy person who saw a wild horse and said, "You know what? I bet I could ride that sucker" Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Maybe PETA is inspiring them to commune with the beasties.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down