NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merkel calls for Burka ban

+10
Spindleshanks
Victorismyhero
Syl
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
magica
Major
nicko
eddie
HoratioTarr
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Merkel calls for Burka ban - Page 2 Empty Merkel calls for Burka ban

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Angela Merkel has called for a burka ban after saying the 'full veil is not appropriate' in Germany.
In an astonishing U-turn, the German chancellor told her conservative CDU party conference that wearing the burka should be outlawed 'wherever that is legally possible'.
It comes after the 62-year-old stressed her determination to ensure there is no repeat of last year's huge migrant influx as she seeks a fourth term as chancellor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4005180/Angela-Merkel-calls-BURKA-BAN-German-leader-says-veil-not-appropriate-astonishing-U-turn.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Merkel calls for Burka ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Merkel calls for Burka ban

Post by nicko Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 am

My grandson looked like her, he had bone cancer in his leg. The leg was took off but it was too late it had spread, at the end he looked like a yellow skeleton.
HE was only 14, I would have gladly swopped places with him. He asked me if he could come Fishing with me when he was better, I had to go to the toilet to cry.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Spindleshanks Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 am

nicko wrote:My grandson looked like her, he had bone cancer in his leg.  The leg was took off but it was too late it had spread, at the end he looked like a yellow skeleton.
HE was only 14,       I would have gladly swopped places with him.   He asked me if he could come Fishing with me when he was better, I had to go to the toilet to cry.

Makes arguments about things like the burka and halal meat pale into insignificance really.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:38 am

TRUE.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:Why would a burkha scare you for fucks sake? I've never seen a child scared at the sight of a woman in a burkha, mine certainly never have been.

Do you think it appropriate for unseen people hiding behind a cloak and mask should teach OUR children? eddz.

Do you agree that not being certain who, male or female is hidden by such garb/uniform is a security/safety concern?????

I think it's probably better, in a classroom setting, for the burkha to be removed, for the sole purpose that's I believe teacher's faces should be seen.

As for not being able to tell who's male or female - well, Muslim men don't wear burkhas so not sure of your point. Care to explain?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think it's probably better, in a classroom setting, for the burkha to be removed, for the sole purpose that's I believe teacher's faces should be seen.

As for not being able to tell who's male or female - well, Muslim men don't wear burkhas so not sure of your point. Care to explain?

My point is this, you do not know who or what is concealed under such garb, could be anyone or anything, not necessarily the same person each day, this is how some smuggul themselves on to our island and elsewhere.

If anyone came to me for an interview and I could not see their face then twud be "on yer bike".

Who the hell in their right mind and HONEST wud wanna be examined by someone purporting to be a medico of sortz dressed as Batman, ya wanna see the mush.

If you had problems with said medico how wud you prove in court who is who, how cud you ID someone?

How do geezuz know if they are worth chatting up in such a disguise, by the time ya got their kit off you would be too naked to perform.
SMILE eddz.

Medics like this you mean?

Merkel calls for Burka ban - Page 2 Image-20150630-5846-aqzqoe
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 pm

In fairness to medics, they do show themselves before and after surgery has taken place....lets stick to the realities.

I don't agree with banning face coverings, I do however think if a certain job or profession would be hampered by it, it should not be allowed.
Also for security reasons, when asked, it should be removed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2